Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108991 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
OsoDupe: I love mine
Is it massive, in-between or small
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hehehe...

Not all butts are made for twerking. Some butts are just there. Just hard, all muscled up and no softness to it. To me, that ain't no butt. But some butts are medium size and get the right kind of attention without it being weird. It's "oh my" and not "what d bleep!" there's a big difference. Some body shapes are not just made for butts sha. It just looks weird on them. And when guys have ladylike butts, that just cracks me up but it's nice. grin I'm just saying though.

Has anyone ever seen a guy walking down the road and you couldn't help but stare at his butt? grin I have. And I did tell him that I liked his butt. cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Missy89(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex: @Joavid

@Missy89

@Yield

Any of you got big batty?

P.S: Don't get mad at me, TGIF, and I'm lean as fvck. Just wildin' out, you get me? tongue

lol u drunk??
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Keky(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: May ebola smite yer anus
man leprosy eat up your prick
May D devil drag you to hell
may d demons impale you on a mopstick!!
may you eat shiit and urine all d days of yer miserable lif
idiatttt
angry angry
easy na
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
buttchick: Hehehe...

Not all butts are made for twerking. Some butts are just there. Just hard, all muscled up and no softness to it. To me, that ain't no butt. But some butts are medium size and get the right kind of attention without it being weird. It's "oh my" and not "what d bleep!" there's a big difference. Some body shapes are not just made for butts sha. It just looks weird on them. And when guys have ladylike butts, that just cracks me up but it's nice. grin I'm just saying though.

Has anyone ever seen a guy walking down the road and you couldn't help but stare at his butt? grin I have. And I did tell him that I liked his butt. cheesy
If I was the guy, I may feel a little shy and embarrassed grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm,i like ur love,everyone ought to luv his body
OsoDupe: I love mine
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: your head dey dia! cool
Lol. It's totally there cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Missy89:

lol u drunk??

Maybe, maybe not. grin

I need to go jog for a bit and do some pull ups at the park.

So, how big is ya batty before I go? tongue

Ionosphere wave! \don't mind my typos.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Onyiido: I'm available
oya drop ur watsapp contact
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
dechandel:
Which team re u in? cheesy

I'm in your team na grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Onyiido: I'm available
oya drop ur watsapp contact..let's chat
or email ur contact
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao @ they fvck real good. grin White chics are the freakiest and maybe the best when it comes to skill set. But black women have got the juice. However, how about those black chics that just stay immobile like a plank? grin

Caribs are the nicest and I've probably checked more Caribs than all other races and Africans combined. I just never did proper relationships with them. They're just too real and straight-forward - they don't play games.

I've only been in proper relationships with naija chics. Checked chics from a lot of other African countries esp. Ghana and Zim. As for preference, I honestly don't, to be honest. Perhaps, I'll put black women up there, then Latinas, and snow bunnies. I'm not into Asians like that, I've only checked one.

Anyway, the thing about me is that: when I'm in a relationship, I'm super-loyal. I always make sure I'm super-attracted to the chic I'm and we connect on all level, and that'll negate the cheating tendencies. And if at all I need to cheat, I'll just break up with her temporarily - do what I need to do for a while - and make-up. grin

Lol wicked!! @ the bolded

I think black chics are upgrading their bed skill these days, they've been coming under huge criticism and losing brother to snow bunnies.

Look, I've had experiences with snow bunnies bruv, I can't deal with their emotional instability and tantrums. They are unpredictable, expect anything at anytime. Most of them got itchy pussy, the can cheat on you at any time, or even go out and snog some random guy at any time and still play the victim when confronted.

With a black chic, you can be guaranteed what you are getting, if she's loyal, she's loyal. you just need to find that one that was tailor-made for you lest you fall into the hands of the nasty ones.

Apart naija and Ghana chics, I'm really inexperienced with other African chic, I hear the east Africans are nicest
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MaziOmenuko: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre: Big bums just look good to the eyes, but it gives a nigga so much stress trying to access it.

Girls with big bums tend to have bigger thighs, so to access what's in between, you'll find yourself having to spread those legs far apart. grin

On the brighter side, big bums equate to more fleshy, thick and tight vee-gee with rich labia majora and labia minora.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
17000 views...these guys dey ginger me.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Lol. It's totally there cheesy
where are those pictures you uploaded in sexuality section the other day?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Teespice(f): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pros

Your partner gets to spank that booty during the hoo haa moment. It can drive one to the point of no return as a result of the pleasure.

Cons

Person fit hit nepa pole as a result of staring.

Team big booty.

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why? It's a compliment o. Embarrassed? Maybe. But you shouldn't be shy. grin
CFCfan:
If I was the guy, I may feel a little shy and embarrassed grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
buttchick: Hehehe...

oh but u re among flatbutt dear even if u uncloth in my presence.i wont be moved.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:
Lol wicked!! @ the bolded

I think black chics are upgrading their bed skill these days, they've been coming under huge criticism and losing brother to snow bunnies.

Look, I've had experiences with snow bunnies bruv, I can't deal with their emotional instability and tantrums. They are unpredictable, expect anything at anytime. Most of them got itchy pussy, the can cheat on you at any time, or even go out and snog some random guy at any time and still play the victim when confronted.

With a black chic, you can be guaranteed what you are getting, if she's loyal, she's loyal. you just need to find that one that was tailor-made for you lest you fall into the hands of the nasty ones.

Apart naija and Ghana chics, I'm really inexperienced with other African chic, I hear the east Africans are nicest

Lmao...that's how I roll. None of my exes can tell me I cheated on them, and that's why we're still cool and they keep in touch. Heck, they both know each other, and they met through me.

Snow bunnies are nuts when they like you. They're the type that will ring you every 30 mins, and after linking up with you, they just wanna sha.g. Nasty sla.gs! grin But there are a few decent ones though.

Darn! You're missing out. Other African chics are easier to get than Naij/Ghana chics, especially Zim. and South Africans. Maybe, Ivorians might be on the same level - and the Kenyans who never seem to know how to make their minds up. The rest are easy. Most Zim chics regardless of how good looking they're, are easy - as long as they can smell money from your appearance.

Oops I forgot, Congolese chics are crazy. grin Most of them aren't even good looking, but they always act stush like naija chics.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: where are those pictures you uploaded in sexuality section the other day?
They are still there. I'll upload some here cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
buttchick: Why? It's a compliment o. Embarrassed? Maybe. But you shouldn't be shy. grin
Ok. I'll take ur advise to heart
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
if ma pussy is so wide and smelly, den u must be a miserable, rejected creep desperate to Bleep angry angry tongue
fucklikant101:

cheesy cheesy I know you like it and you want the kondo inside there, dont play hard to get, na manage, i wan even manage you sef, dat place for don wide place suckaway sef, you kan dey sharaka with your smelly shittt factory
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
4evaRich: oh but u re among flatbutt dear even if u uncloth in my presence.i wont be moved.
ehn, you try. Noted# dey go, thanks for stopping by.

CFCfan:
Ok. I'll take ur advise to heart
good.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
[size=14pt]please...wetin the cat see wey dey make am para like that?!![/size]
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ Berem, 50calibre, shymexx: grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by dechandel(f): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
adaobi123:

I'm in your team na grin
Ehen
grin grin
Welcome to da club jare
tongue cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan: @ Berem, 50calibre, shymexx: grin
cool cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by hermesprogidy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
pros of having a big butt.
Your husband or boyfriend will be quick to reconcile with you when u have problems..

There is always something to hold for your guy.

They make guys, even atheists speak in tongues when approached from certain positions..

Free rides and lifts from guys, Infact free taxi too...........

Cons
Flat bummed babes will give u evil eye when u enter a room. They may even bite you if u mistakenly ask their hussy or guy for direction.

If a big bummed babe is in a room and a foul odour erupts, people will naturally look at her as the culprit.

scenario number 2 also applies after she visits the ladies. People will generally assume a nuclear war just happened and stay away from the loo @ least 30 minutes after a big bottom babe used it.

NB: I love big booty dieeeeeeeeee.

5 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Thawarplay(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2014
#following

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.