Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108894 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by boombay(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
what does this poo teaches us??undecided

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
send me the pix of the booty so i can quarantine it
you wish!!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizzy007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
If uv got ass den uv got ma attention.... Ukwu
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dayuuum!

Time to start flirting with chics with massive batty.

#Following. cool

Duke of Massive Bazonka! cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by tbagjames(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: you wish!!
judging from the pretty face, the booty can be best imagined.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Obinoscopy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
xynerise: Badonks can be an obstacle in certain positions if you know what I mean lipsrsealed

I like them moderate. cool
Words of wisdom. So on point!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kstyle2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whatever

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
DollyParton1: Wanna thank my mama and papa for the bootylicious genes.

Darn!! How bootylicious is that batty?

Can we get a sneak peek?
banega: Mmm • #Team flat/small bum •
Those butts are adequate

1 Like

kstyle2: Whatever

That looks gross!

The bum isn't even that big. undecided
dechandel:
#Teamflatbumbum

grin cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by rexibity(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Xenaf: #Twerking
really!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre: Big bums just look good to the eyes, but it gives a nigga so much stress trying to access it.

Girls with big bums tend to have bigger thighs, so to access what's in between, you'll find yourself having to spread those legs far apart. grin

Yeah, I know what you mean, hence she needs to back that ar.se up.

Who's that chic?
50calibre: Big bums just look good to the eyes, but it gives a nigga so much stress trying to access it.

Girls with big bums tend to have bigger thighs, so to access what's in between, you'll find yourself having to spread those legs far apart. grin
Those ladies are well-made
Me I like them big and thick
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Love my bum,just perfect. cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
judging from the pretty face, the booty can be best imagined.
reali? Interesting!!!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
That's one of the benefit of having a big a$$! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Watch this video of a Woman with big butt

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=681150148644544

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Mayydayy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
infact.d op should provide pictures of her bootilicious dividends and endowment or

you know wht i was gono say.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
Na bones b dat nw
Lool ¤
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Forwetinnah: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
#teambigbackside. ..hell yeah!!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by heatmeup(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
nairaland is funny sha. that's y i love this forum
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by LaurelP(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
If u gat it, den flaunt it grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by rexibity(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wetin this One they talk...nt again.
To-whom-brain-is-giving-sense-is-expected.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by tbagjames(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: reali? Interesting!!!
I just found my Nairaland crush. # Runs to romance section to open a thread seeking for advice.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by dejavski(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin

Ladystewie: cool angry
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bria Myles has to be my all time favourite - batty so big, she has a wedgie and she's built like a stallion.

Then, I'll have to go with Tahiry and Cherokee D'ass.

Those bums right there should be inducted into the hall of fame - first ballot.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by hertz9te(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
ALL THIS IN PRAISE OF AN ASS?...........................the niqqa who wrote this has sure see alot of bootys in
his life
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
I just found my Nairaland crush. # Runs to romance section to open a thread seeking for advice.
lool...funny you!!!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kendrick93(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: reali? Interesting!!!
dayumm.. i lyk ur fine face..
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by xynerise: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obinoscopy: Words of wisdom. So on point!
Na this kind thing you dey like. I know say na you carry this thread go frontpage grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.