Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108895 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1: I just came back from the gym undecided I'm tired of it all
Ike nnukwu bu ihe oma
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Speaking of por~n, women now watch more of it than men in America.

Now, that's F*cked. grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I hear that! Nice!!

Thought you were going to say snow bunnies. grin

Africans, Caribs, or AAs?

Lol for some reason I don't take snow bunnies too seriously, I like to keep my dealings with them short and brief. I won't deny, they fu*k real good but when it comes to something serious, lots of factors to consider. grin

Well I don't think it matters, all I care about is that she's cultured, family oriented and knows how to treat her man nice.

I've dated African, I've dated Carribean (so far the Carribean was nicest) I haven't had dealing with AAs but I do know I want to avoid those ratchet hood ones..

How about you, I trust you just after the batty grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Can we get a sneak peek?

Lol no embarassed
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Ike nnukwu bu ihe oma

A ma'm ni no eba. Gi n'ukwu cheesy longer throat tongue
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol no embarassed

Well, you have to put ya money where ya mouth is.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk.

Waiting.... cool tongue
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am not a freak of big buttocks infact it disgusts me but moderate buttocks with great curves is a turn on for me.

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by dechandel(f): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
adaobi123:

grin cool
Which team re u in? cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Princesschi(f): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
What is bumbum
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Now, that's F*cked. grin

I tell you. When I saw the news, I was shocked too grin
Maybe American ladies are taking it upon themselves to learn new sex moves
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm shy grin
Why shall you shy? grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy @cocoberry, has set the ball rolling.
*calling on the booty gals, make dem come outside, eh*
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Keky(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
iwakolewa: Love my bum,just perfect. cheesy
Fresh thighs u ve got maam
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

A ma'm ni no eba. Gi n'ukwu cheesy longer throat tongue
It's the same thing as women who like big muscles or big d.i.ck
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu: All the cons are so on point..........but no matter the cons big booty for life.

Babe. You have it o. Cheeei!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Keky(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
heatmeup: nairaland is funny sha. that's y i love this forum
this ur moniker get as e be oooo
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
rexibity:
my broda, I tell you ehh!
sum of dis yanshes ehh! ...Az in,! You b guy nw, I trust you understnd my feelins.
I understand am wella.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: Emm..where do I belong?? #Bootylious or #Sliperlious? Huh?

Does it matter? You want to have bootie as you fine reach.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why do u like smiling like that
mizBerry1: Yup..its okay
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol no embarassed
omo dis babe go get nice batty o. Look at them soft quivering lower lips
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
banega: Mmm • #Team flat/small bum •

Some bumbums are not worth even admiring. * hisses and moves to next comment*
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
It's the same thing as women who like big muscles or big d.i.ck

Lol true grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:
Lol for some reason I don't take snow bunnies too seriously, I like to keep my dealings with them short and brief. I won't deny, they fu*k real good but when it comes to something serious, lots of factors to consider. grin

Well I don't think it matters, all I care about is that she's cultured, family oriented and knows how to treat her man nice.

I've dated African, I've dated Carribean (so far the Carribean was nicest) I haven't had dealing with AAs but I do know I want to avoid those ratchet hood ones..

How about you, I trust you just after the batty grin

Lmao @ they fvck real good. grin White chics are the freakiest and maybe the best when it comes to skill set. But black women have got the juice. However, how about those black chics that just stay immobile like a plank? grin

Caribs are the nicest and I've probably checked more Caribs than all other races and Africans combined. I just never did proper relationships with them. They're just too real and straight-forward - they don't play games.

I've only been in proper relationships with naija chics. Checked chics from a lot of other African countries esp. Ghana and Zim. As for preference, I honestly don't, to be honest. Perhaps, I'll put black women up there, then Latinas, and snow bunnies. I'm not into Asians like that, I've only checked one.

Anyway, the thing about me is that: when I'm in a relationship, I'm super-loyal. I always make sure I'm super-attracted to the chic I'm and we connect on all level, and that'll negate the cheating tendencies. And if at all I need to cheat, I'll just break up with her temporarily - do what I need to do for a while - and make-up. grin

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Camby: I wonder o

Why wondering. If you no get waka commot for thread naa. Abi na by force?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, you have to put ya money where ya mouth is.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk.

Waiting.... cool tongue

Not now. When I'm in a better shape. smiley
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by sugaarbear(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
all i see if spirit of lust everywere lol
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Lol true grin
cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoboYekini: omo dis babe go get nice batty o. Look at them soft quivering lower lips

angry
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by BodyKiss(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
rokiatu: All the cons are so on point..........but no matter the cons big booty for life.

My old friend, you're looking hot as ever.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by OsoDupe(f): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
I love mine
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by BodyKiss(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
duplicate.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
datalossvictim1:

angry
Pmaster no dey for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.