Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (108897 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by dytbabe: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Has idowuogbo been here?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Face like puke, batty so sumptuous.

With this one, all you need do is cover that horrible face with a pillow and fantasise its kim kardashian grin
grin grin
grin grin
I are too harsh
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
lets take this e- relationship to the next level. There is a secret i want to tell you. Mind if i PM u?
huh? Which e-relationship? Huh?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
i berra get outta here before they see mee looking at booty pictures at work....
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by McWhillion(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan: .
Cheeeesus! That lady is an hired killer
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by rexibity(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
heatmeup: must u comment on my username? what were u expecting to flash u my butt? keep waiting
I wouldn't mind o!
See You, I'm Sure you can't find joke in your dic.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
I think all fair girls receive compliments too much, thats injustice to some ebony gals on twitter,,
mizBerry1: huh? Which e-relationship? Huh?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by sunch(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
I use to like babes with big jugg, not until when i came across dis babe, she gat bo'obs like miosotis in indecency movie, I prefered banging her bo'obs than the c'unt. With time i got irritated, pissed and tired of the jugg with its wobbling and massiveness. Whenever we stroll the street together, i got embarrassed with the way it drew unnecessary attentions to us.
Later i came across my wife with da bomb butt, which i frequently mesmerize on this butt whenever it bounces off in my presence.
I think am loving this butt jor.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by rexibity(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe: Has idowuogbo been here?
who da hell is He,
why shuld I/We care!

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by tbagjames(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: huh? Which e-relationship? Huh?
Don't mind me. # Runs ones again to romance section to read a thread titled, '' sily things guys to get a lady's attention''
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is what the average girl should look like. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
na a$$ i go chop? abeg chop bread throway label
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by fucklikant101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
I love big butts but come to think of it, na shitttt full there angry
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by ELgordo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Damn# I love azzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Getting oversize bottom clean must be a big task!

2 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
Don't mind me. # Runs ones again to romance section to read a thread titled, '' sily things guys to get a lady's attention''
lol...dude where are you from?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Unibenstudent: I think all fair girls receive compliments too much, thats injustice to some ebony gals on twitter,,
realli? Okay
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Legendary Cherokee D'a.ss!!

Effing legend! cool

3 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by fucklikant101(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
for all the pathological wankers in the house, go to spicybigbutt.com

12 Likes

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex: This is what the average girl should look like. cool

Don't worry, man! Somebody will send you to coma with a very big one soon! cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by harrwix(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: Emm..where do I belong?? #Bootylious or #Sliperlious? Huh?
hey pretty....whicheva you are I don't mind....can I meet you
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...cold winter night, yano. grin

Nah, it'll never get to that. I think it depends on the individual and the type batty as well. Also, how the person's body functions. People with normal thighs, with huge batty will never develop the elephantiasis type. grin They'll just keep putting on weight in the right places.

I had some Carib chic I was checking in Brum during my first year in uni. She was 16 then(I was 17 going to 18). She was just normal with no bum, but good looking. I kind of lost contact with her - then I saw her last year again. She still looks the same with the same body structure, but batty was so pumped-out and it looks so freak huge. At first I thought she did surgery but it's natural. Someone like that for example has the type of body metabolism where only the batty just takes the largest chunk of whatever she eats. It all depends on the body.

lol but if she was 16 then, it means she's still young probably not yet up to 30 except it was more than 10 years ago. Too early to judge.

You know women have a higher body fat percentage, so it's very likely they develop that elephantiasis type batty at some point.

But true, a woman who takes care of herself, understands her metabolism and body type, can stay attractive regardless of age, I for one know I can't tolerate unnecessary fatness, fitness is a must.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
U could have at least argued it,i think u should be paid for every compliments u receive
mizBerry1: realli? Okay
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Obanleowo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
either big or small does it realy affect d character of d lady? they are all just by the way side does d trunk of a vehicle affect d efficiency of d vehicle's engine?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex: Legendary Cherokee D'a.ss!!

Effing legend! cool

Ooooosh This chic drives me insane, I've had a crush on her right from my teenage years. I had a lot of her movies in my stash at one point. grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:
lol but if she was 16 then, it means she's still young probably not yet up to 30 except it was more than 10 years ago. Too early to judge.

You know women have a higher body fat percentage, so it's very likely they develop that elephantiasis type batty at some point.

But true, a woman who takes care of herself, understands her metabolism and body type, can stay attractive regardless of age, I for one know I can't tolerate unnecessary fatness, fitness is a must.

Well, she has to hit the gym and keep her body in shape.

No woman is ever going to go fat in my house - never! grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Adedayo516(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
OMG... Are the front seats still AVAILABLE?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by goalburner(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
suskumayaya:

Actually, spreading those legs far apart is fun in itself.

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah mate, I'll tip-drill that batty before they send me to a coma. Wipe me down!! grin

Enjoy!

Alright! But, I like this average type below.

[img]http://euphorialand.files./2009/05/mya.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Unibenstudent: U could have at least argued it,i think u should be paid for every compliments u receive
hmmmm
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex: @50calibre

You should like this one. Not to huge and not too small - but still bouncing with the hydraulics swag.

Hahahahahahaha this is proper hydraulics, the batty is an entity of its own.

Guaranteed to finish any man in 5 mins tops. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.