Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18629 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: last warning angry angry
get da ffuck out angry angry
no try me oh angry angry

tongue Oya Pèlè. Person no fit play with you again?

Where is naijaboiy sef?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Reiyvinn:

hahahahaha! Are you even sure they've not quarantined naijaboiy?

No wonder he hasn't replied yet. grin

*reinforces agege bread nylon*
I dey here,,wetin happen angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
angry angry
naijaboiy:
I dey here,,wetin happen angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry
Baby kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by uchman(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Agybabe:
Ehn?! If ah hear angry
BTW, I'm blushing cheesy

MaLady!!! Ow was your exam my dear shapey?
Trust you wrote very well...
Well! silently prayed for you 2day...
That exam wasn't your dairy episode ooo... LOL
Can't choose from my many crushes!

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't baby me angry angry
naijaboiy:
Baby kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mstik(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
You're one mad gurl lol grin
just saw ur diary now. so, who were u in your last NL life?
Ladystewie: Don't baby me angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
no need to know grin angry angry
mstik: You're one mad gurl lol grin
just saw ur diary now. so, who were u in your last NL life?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: Don't baby me angry angry
what did I do na cry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lol its a large social circus so me just having 4 crushes is quite moderate u know.like I said friends is what I seek and I don't think we can have way too much friends can we?and yes I would like to get to know you and I hope that's not too much to ask for?.hope u are having a splendid weekend.holla wen u can
floragregs: looooooool. All 4 of us! U greedy sha
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by floragregs(f): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
foresyht: Lol its a large social circus so me just having 4 crushes is quite moderate u know.like I said friends is what I seek and I don't think we can have way too much friends can we?and yes I would like to get to know you and I hope that's not too much to ask for?.hope u are having a splendid weekend.holla wen u can
ok no probs! My weekend was smooth! Tnx
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: yeah get ya stale assz outta ma thread angry angry
u gotta admit, it was one bombass thread angry angry
Hey lady, dnt go hay wire on me, am not a fan of ladies and their gaga nature, moreove ur topic reads 'come and state you NL crush' instead of 'come and state your NL crush'
Its obvious ure such a trouble maker dts y u made such a mistake, lady trouble maker.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
are you tryin to call me crazy angry angry
anyways i know am crazy angry angry
So wat if i made a typo(crazee me) angry angry
and if beeing crazy makes me a trouble maker, Bleep yeah am a troble maker angry angry
but dont call me lady trouble maker angry angry
abi you wan die angry angry
Jbond: Hey lady, dnt go hay wire on me, am not a fan of ladies and their gaga nature, moreove ur topic reads 'come and state you NL crush' instead of 'come and state your NL crush'
Its obvious ure such a trouble maker dts y u made such a mistake, lady trouble maker.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alright Children shut the fuuuuck up and go to bed!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
get yer stewpid ratchet assz off ma thread if u dont waana see d crazee side of me dis nite angry angry
Reiyvinn: Alright Children shut the fuuuuck up and go to bed!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Kalvan: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jbond: Hey lady, dnt go hay wire on me, am not a fan of ladies and their gaga nature, moreove ur topic reads 'come and state you NL crush' instead of 'come and state your NL crush'

Get a life.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: get yer stewpid ratchet assz off ma thread if u dont waana see d crazee side of me dis nite angry angry

And whatchu gonna do Suck ma diccck?

*sigh* I long to see that side of you.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
may ebola rip off yer scrawny deeck!
dont test me oh angry angry
am secretly a monster you dont wanna play with
jes geroff dis thread for Bleep's sake angry angry
Reiyvinn:

And whatchu gonna do Suck ma diccck?

*sigh* I long to see that side of you.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: may ebola rip off yer scrawny deeck!
dont test me oh angry angry
am secretly a monster you dont wanna play with
jes geroff dis thread for Bleep's sake angry angry

What's the problem?? Naijaboiy hasn't gotten out of quarantine to return the crush?

All these newbies on NL coming here to put up Crush threads (like grade one high school girls who just found love), I just hope it ain't guys creating this accounts only just to announce to the whole NL that "He" has a crush on "Himself."
if that's what's going on here, just get a damn life BOY!

Wait! I hope you're not naijaboiy sef? undecided Hmmmm..... I no say anything oh.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Agybabe(f): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
uchman:

MaLady!!! Ow was your exam my dear shapey?
Trust you wrote very well...
Well! silently prayed for you 2day...
That exam wasn't your dairy episode ooo... LOL
Can't choose from my many crushes!
Thanks much dear. It was fine.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
now you've done it.. but b4 I start with your miserable self, let's get a few things straight
Am not new on NL, I've got past NL lives
Dis crush thread was jes for jokes and u takin it too damned serious izit ma fault dt u aint gat no crushee angry angry
all de 'crushes' i mentioned...part of d crush joke and Dey know it, includin ma dear naija boy(you should read dis thread frm d beginning to set yer ratchet asss straight)
and how would u know dt guys open accounts as girls- it means ur part of the creepy assz fucktards that do so
why you acting like a desperado? u ain't got game not ma fault also
with that wretched , shiit eating mouth and attitude, you're gonna end up a worst loser than you hoped for.
sorry sweetie, dont come to ma fun thread to spit venom at me lyk a fuccking rabid village dog.
am not the cause of yer miseries, maybe the cause is in yer poverty stricken village.

good nite, biitchh, and try not to think about your lame life, you spunnk-eating fuckktard. kiss
and if u mention me one one time, leprosy will eat up your fucckinng shiit hole you scurvied, morraferking illiterate angry angry
Reiyvinn:

What's the problem?? Naijaboiy hasn't gotten out of quarantine to return the crush?

All these newbies on NL coming here to put up Crush threads (like grade one high school girls who just found love), I just hope it ain't guys creating this accounts only just to announce to the whole NL that "He" has a crush on "Himself."

Wait! I hope you're not naijaboiy sef? undecided Hmmmm..... I no say anything oh.

2 Likes

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
That's good to know its been a boring weekend for me I'm just recuperating actually.do you reside in lagos?
floragregs: ok no probs! My weekend was smooth! Tnx
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by barackodam: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
^^^^^^^^

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

LMAO!!!!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: now you've done it.. but b4 I start with your miserable self, let's get a few things straight
Am not new on NL, I've got past NL lives
Dis crush thread was jes for jokes and u takin it too damned serious izit ma fault dt u aint gat no crushee angry angry
all de 'crushes' i mentioned...part of d crush joke and Dey know it, includin ma dear naija boy(you should read dis thread frm d beginning to set yer ratchet asss straight)
and how would u know dt guys open accounts as girls- it means ur part of the creepy assz fucktards that do so
why you acting like a desperado? u ain't got game not ma fault also
with that wretched , shiit eating mouth and attitude, you're gonna end up a worst loser than you hoped for.
sorry sweetie, dont come to ma fun thread to spit venom at me lyk a fuccking rabid village dog.
am not the cause of yer miseries, maybe the cause is in yer poverty stricken village.

good nite, biitchh, and try not to think about your lame life, you spunnk-eating fuckktard. kiss
and if u mention me one one time, leprosy will eat up your fucckinng shiit hole you scurvied, morraferking illiterate angry angry

So much for a girl undecided

ROTFLMAO @bolded

Sorry I touched a nerve baby or nigga @underlined
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
am a crazee gurl sweerie angry angry
awright, try and brush it off lyk you don't care, but we all know you're gonna cry yerself to sleep dis nite kiss
seriously, geroff ma thread.
am nt gonna reply u again anyways. angry angry
Reiyvinn:

So much for a girl undecided

ROTFLMAO @bolded

Sorry I touched a nerve baby or nigga @underlined

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: am a crazee gurl sweerie angry angry
awright, try and brush it off lyk you don't care, but we all know you're gonna cry yerself to sleep dis nite kiss
seriously, geroff ma thread.
am nt gonna reply u again anyways. angry angry

@bolded
cry maself to sleep? *sigh* i'm having a good time here laughing at a nigga tryna fake a girl's accent. Oops, once again, hope I didn't touch a nerve..... LOOOOL please don't burst my lungs oh.

@underlined

Oh dear/dude please do, haven't laughed this hard for a while. Please do.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
OK, I admit, am a dude and I'm posin' as a gurl because am a freakin' loser sad angry angry
get off dis THREAD!! gosh!

ps: I took ur advice and am laffing real hard ryt now at some desperados hovering over dis thread grin grin
good nite kiss
Reiyvinn:

@bolded
cry maself to sleep? *sigh* i'm having a good time here laughing at a nigga tryna fake a girl's accent. Oops, once again, hope I didn't touch a nerve..... LOOOOL please don't burst my lungs oh.

@underlined

Oh dear/dude please do, haven't laughed this hard for a while. Please do.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Oga are you mentally ok
Please don't mention my name for such a thing again...
Who has time to go about creating crush threads or whatever you call it undecided undecided

Abeg stay your lane angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
ladystewie what's going on here
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
idk for that frustrated loser
naijaboiy: ladystewie what's going on here
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: are you tryin to call me crazy angry angry
anyways i know am crazy angry angry
So wat if i made a typo(crazee me) angry angry
and if beeing crazy makes me a trouble maker, Bleep yeah am a troble maker angry angry
but dont call me lady trouble maker angry angry
Neva knew u kill people, keep it up.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
can't even hurt a fly embarassed
Jbond: Neva knew u kill people, keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Eat My Pussy / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.