Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18630 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2014
dstnd: I mean no harm....
lol ok
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Spaxon: lol ok

Strange acts...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Keky(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 06, 2014
yeah boo angry grin
Keky: Ladystewie
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Keky(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: yeah boo angry grin
boo? Not so fast. U ma crush tho
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2014
alrigh boo. join the long line angry grin
Keky: boo? Not so fast. U ma crush tho
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Keky(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: alrigh boo. join the long line angry grin
loool. Well it ends ere.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2014
fine, then. goodbye,boo angry grin
Keky: loool. Well it ends ere.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Keky(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: fine, then. goodbye,boo angry grin
yh
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie nd keky, get a room plss tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Strange acts...
Exceeding Grace...
Bless you
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Spaxon: Exceeding Grace...
Bless you

Amen. And u too

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
lol,sharparly remove dygeasy...i take God beg u
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: lol,sharparly remove dygeasy...i take God beg u
grin Boo! kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Dygeasy: grin Boo! kiss
My love...what's she up to??u and her
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: My love...what's she up to??u and her
Baby I'm confused too
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Amen. And u too

Have a nice day ahead.
thankz..
Hw was ya day?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Spaxon: thankz..
Hw was ya day?

Uwc.

Good.
And yours?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Uwc.

Good.
And yours?
great
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Neroanna(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
1Book: ....@Ladystewie, berem, evegran & Neroanna etc.....i wish i could.......but....?
but what? Give us ebola? angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by 1Book(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Neroanna: but what? Give us ebola? angry
...LOL....
.....to give u anti-ebola! wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Neroanna: but what? Give us ebola? angry
. Hahaha cheesy
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by cooljoe(m): 12:08am On Aug 10, 2014
evegran, I'm officially curshing on you. Sister be a dime

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 10, 2014
all jokes ooh
e-love lol
moyarhtohbadt: My love...what's she up to??u and her
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2014
could i possibly be crushing on all dese guys lol
moyarhtohbadt: lol,sharparly remove dygeasy...i take God beg u
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2014
really
lol
Dygeasy: Baby I'm confused too
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: really
lol
baby... I missed you kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
oh yeah?
dosen't seem like it
Dygeasy: baby... I missed you kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Eden007(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie is my nairaland crush. Been here for only a short time now but can't help crushing on you. Maybe I'm yet to meet cooler ladies here.#smiles
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2014
lol
hmmmm
Eden007: Ladystewie is my nairaland crush. Being here for only a while but can't help crushing on you. Maybe I'm yet to meet them ladies here.#smiles
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Eden007(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie is my nairaland crush.
Been here for only a short time
now but can't help crushing on
you. Maybe I'm yet to meet cooler
ladies here.#smiles... Will you be my E-love?(strictly E-love). Hope I won't break hearts if I take ladystewie away...#evil grin!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Kalvan500: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: lol
hmmmm

You've changed your pic! angry angry

I like it. angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Eat My Pussy / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.