Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18621 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kalvan:

Get a life.
Kalvan or whatever u call urself, pls I ws nt referring to u, neither did I quote u, so pls dnt quote me or say shi*, u get a life first nd quit the shi*.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jbond: Neva knew u kill people, keep it up.
she's always angry grin
Been looking for a way to tame her
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: OK, I admit, am a dude and I'm posin' as a gurl because am a freakin' loser sad angry angry
get off dis THREAD!! gosh!

ps: I took ur advice and am laffing real hard ryt now at some desperados hovering over dis thread grin grin
good nite kiss

Uh oh!! Thought she/he wasn't gonna reply again. *sigh* undecided

now you sound like one who's gonna cry herself/himself to sleep... Èpèlè.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: idk for that frustrated loser

LMAO!! Sorry oh.

**wipes tears from her/his face** **rinses handkerchief**
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
tongue
Reiyvinn:

LMAO!! Sorry oh.

**wipes tears from her/his face** **rinses handkerchief**
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Lorlaahlozz: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
My Nl crush

Ermm

M coming
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Ladystewie: tongue
grin issokay, don't cry again you hear? wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by barackodam: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: My Nl crush

Ermm

M coming

angry

Don't keep us waiting for too long

angryangryangry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
barackodam:

angry

angryangryangry

She has a crush on the anti spam bot. She just hasn't gotten a name for it.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dre11(m): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: My Nl crush

Ermm

M coming

she no go write anytin jooortongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mstik(f): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2014
She's one crazy untamable girl lol.
naijaboiy:
she's always angry grin
Been looking for a way to tame her
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Lorlaahlozz: 12:42am On Aug 03, 2014
barackodam:

angry

angryangryangry
wetin u wan hear
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Lorlaahlozz: 12:42am On Aug 03, 2014
dre11:

she no go write anytin jooortongue
Dnt be so sure tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by barackodam: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: wetin u wan hear

Ur crush naa

winkwinkwinkwink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
dstnd: spaxon awa u dear
am doin great n u?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by lasheez(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Irishkez,rutibaby,iwakolewa,mezebel,maryhaam,tofenof
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by maryhaam(f): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
lasheez: Irishkez,rutibaby,iwakolewa,mezebel,maryhaam,tofenof
really cool,are u sure 6 of us is enough.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Spaxon: am doin great n u?
am so sweet as God......how service
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Get a life mofo! angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by rutibaby(f): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm. Take it easy oh.

Happy Sunday !!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mezebel(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
. Y u dey carry my name for mouth like pure water seller? Na watin mezebel do u my bros?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
dstnd: am so sweet as God......how service
service waz damn.... Cnt belve aht danced dat way
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by lasheez(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
mezebel: . Y u dey carry my name for mouth like pure water seller? Na watin mezebel do u my bros?
Nawa o!Naija girls and their forming.Just a simple thank you will do.All the same sha,you r still one of my crush.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Spaxon: service waz damn.... Cnt belve aht danced dat way
do u dance?cos I dance and act in church.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
dstnd: do u dance?cos I dance and act in church.
i do dance
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Spaxon: i do dance
how can we meet
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
dstnd: how can we meet
h uh??
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
dstnd: how can we meet
huh, dat fast? Back off jawe
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Spaxon: h uh??
hey ultimate crush attraction, how are u doing?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Zedric: huh, dat fast? Back off jawe
lolzzz....are u a dancer
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dstnd: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Spaxon: h uh??
I mean no harm....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.