Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now (70797 Views)

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Bukope: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
thanks. pls what's the current price if size29 bag of egunsi now in the market?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by okechukwu3: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
what is the current price of Egusi?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by toluxa1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bukope:
thanks. pls what's the current price if size29 bag of egunsi now in the market?

okechukwu3:
what is the current price of Egusi?

CC: LONGFELLOW02 , dav8id
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Why are they asking for the price?

The price is looking good for pple dat store it. . It keep risen very market day.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Bukope: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Does anybody want to sell egunsi now?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by okechukwu3: 4:17am On Nov 07, 2014
:

PLEASE, HOW MANY KG IS IN THE SIZE 29 BAG? Please what is the cost of transporting to Anambra state? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT SIZE 29 BAG IS LIKE. THANKS
Go through the post u will see how many kg.
No idea of transportation fare.
Only buy,store and resell at same market point

Please translate size 29,30,31,32 to Kg i have gone through the thread and could not find the r/ship between size and kg , please help

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2014
Bukope:
Does anybody want to sell egunsi now?

40k/bag. .

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2014
okechukwu3:
:

PLEASE, HOW MANY KG IS IN THE SIZE 29 BAG? Please what is the cost of transporting to Anambra state? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT SIZE 29 BAG IS LIKE. THANKS
Go through the post u will see how many kg.
No idea of transportation fare.
Only buy,store and resell at same market point

Please translate size 29,30,31,32 to Kg i have gone through the thread and could not find the r/ship between size and kg , please help

Oga look@ the above pic. That is the size of 31bag, I think it is 100kg. . Can't remember.

As for transport you will discuss that with drivers@the market square.

NOTE:-we're no more in egusi season. But you can still buy 4rm north nd Resell in east.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Bukope: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
No news yet on the current price?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by marketresearch: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Egusi, Queen of Nigerian Soups - Grounded Edition

Let's face it. You love Egusi soup - that zestful spicy companion to your Pounded Yam. If you want a meal that will water your mouth and fill your stomach, look no further than the most popular soup in Nigeria.

for Nigerians looking for Egusi, Queen of Nigerian Soups in the US, you can get your ingredients here- http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/egusi
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by fun4: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
Please I need an EGUSI PEELING MACHINE to buy.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
an update on this thread?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Sunglow: 3:32am On Feb 13, 2015
mercylicious:
an update on this thread?
Seconded
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
fun4:
Please I need an EGUSI PEELING MACHINE to buy.

#120,000
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2015
dav8id:

#120,000
Please answer the last 2 questions.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by fun4: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
dav8id:

#120,000

That should be your first price. So how do I get to see it before bargaining because am interested
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by adewusi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
please I want to know how the market for egusi is around June/July if its at the cheapest or otherwise.
And interested buyers (large buyers) should please holla
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by noblefarm: 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
I want to farm egusi this year, pls where can I get hybrid to buy or its all the same wit the one they sale in sacks?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
So you guys went to buy melon and sold it for cool cash quietly. Now you do not want to update the house on profits made. If you guys had taken a loss, I know a crowd would have come here to say op is a fraud but now that money was made, everyone is silent.

2 Likes

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by cybug: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2015
blink182:
So you guys went to buy melon and sold it for cool cash quietly. Now you do not want to update the house on profits made. If you guys had taken a loss, I know a crowd would have come here to say op is a fraud but now that money was made, everyone is silent.

I expected guys to come back to the give testimony so as to encourage me and my friends...

Longfellow02, how the sales be na? Profit dey?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2015
cybug:

I expected guys to come back to the give testimony so as to encourage me and my friends...

Longfellow02, how the sales be na? Profit dey?

Thank you.

Yes. . It's Profitable
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2015
blink182:

Why can't you take the risk nd update us here.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Why can't you take the risk nd update us here.
I do not like tying my money down, will rather invest it in my growing business. Oh well I will just unfollow this thread because I see no need for it any more.

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by cybug: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Yes. . It's Profitable

Ok, thanks.

Though I want to see something like; I bough a bag at (for instance) N5000 in August and sold At... N7000 in December.... Like that like that.

Thanks all the way.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Sunglow: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Yes. . It's Profitable
So when is the best time to buy?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
blink182:
I do not like tying my money down, will rather invest it in my growing business. Oh well I will just unfollow this thread because I see no need for it any more.

Why do you follow this thread b4 when you knw dat u're not interested in it? why re you also asking if the biz is profitable when you knw you can't tie ur money down?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
cybug:

Ok, thanks.

Though I want to see something like; I bough a bag at (for instance) N5000 in August and sold At... N7000 in December.... Like that like that.

Thanks all the way.

as for me. . The biz is Profitable i don't knw of others,atleast I rake like #10k/bag. I sold mine in December. Those that will sell by February or thiS month will rake more than Dat.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sunglow:
So when is the best time to buy?

August.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by cybug: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

as for me. . The biz is Profitable i don't knw of others,atleast I rake like #10k/bag. I sold mine in December. Those that will sell by February or thiS month will rake more than Dat.

Thanks Longfellow02.

Will be looking forward to this year's season.

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
@LONGFFELOW2 great job here

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by realy2: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Hello dav8I'd can we talk on fone pls. Cheers
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by mayorall(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
3 months to August. Saving steadily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15)

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.