Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now (70829 Views)

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by churchmind: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
dav8id:
below is the pixture size of size 31 bag...the below egusi is owned by a nairalander..

cc : LONGFELLOW02 grin ARE U READY ....
hw much is it 4 a bag currently abeg na urgent matter
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
churchmind:
hw much is it 4 a bag currently abeg na urgent matter
for now is still cost last wednessday is 30,000 for new one and 26,000 for old one
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by churchmind: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
SGOD11111:
for now is still cost last wednessday is 30,000 for new one and 26,000 for old one
which one is good for strage n is d prize going to come down
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2015
churchmind:
which one is good for strage n is d prize going to come down
u store d new one sure d price will come down
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by churchmind: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2015
SGOD11111:
u store d new one sure d price will come down
so no need in rushing like wen likely will d drop in price hw soon
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Heart2heart(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Who is set to travel from East to these markets soon? I want to give this business a try on behalf of my wife. Let's hook up....
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
churchmind:
so no need in rushing like wen likely will d drop in price hw soon
just be ready any time in august is d period
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Heart2heart(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
I have tried your two numbers but none is reachable. SEND 11TH which number do I get you with?
SGOD11111:
just be ready any time in august is d period
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Heart2heart:
I have tried your two numbers but none is reachable. SEND 11TH which number do I get you with?
mtn is whatapp while glo is for calls send urs. 07030201161 *nd glo 09050437888
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by karlxavier(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
@he art to heart, I have intentions of traveling to the north to buy and transport it down to my location Here in the east.let's hook up. 07035769754
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Heart2heart(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Ok Bro, reach me on 08066932755..
karlxavier:
@he art to heart, I have intentions of traveling to the north to buy and transport it down to my location Here in the east.let's hook up. 07035769754
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by mikytk(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
I have been following this trend, so interesting, tho am a farmer based in anambra state and egusi and maize is my main crops, thanks for this informations anyway. For your egusi and maize purchase contact me,
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
When is the price dropping? How much could it drop to?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by kentochi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
joining this line is not bad at all.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
slap1:
When is the price dropping? How much could it drop to?
it can drop to an unimagined price. Egusi has started droping if intrested contact me
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Mathias2015(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
House, what is d latest update about d price of egusi? Had it drop to d point that one can start buying for storage?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by liquor: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Pls how much is a bag of shelled egusi now. Thanks
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hey Ladies/Gentlemen,

it's now time to Buy egusi(Mellon) for storage.

Visit the Market and Use the scope davi8d talk about in this thread.

If you can't go alone,you can make Arrangement with me i will follow you to the makert and guide you with my little experience but You will pay me for my time oh.(time na money grin)

I can also buy and send it to you if you can't come to nassarawa state.

Next Market is on Tuesday.

Contact me:-gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com.

Goodluck
happy storage.
#boom

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by liquor: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:
Hey Ladies/Gentlemen,

it's now time to Buy egusi(Mellon) for storage.

Visit the Market and Use the scope davi8d talk about in this thread.

If you can't go alone,you can make Arrangement with me i will follow you to the makert and guide you with my little experience but You will pay me for my time oh.(time na money grin)

I can also buy and send it to you if you can't come to nassarawa state.

How much for shelled egusi

Next Market is on Tuesday.

Contact me:-gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com.

Goodluck
happy storage.
#boom

How much for shelled egusi.
Thanks
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
This year melon get has it be o fall today rise tomorrow.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Curiouscat: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
As of yesterday......Egusi 32size bag was 26k maximum.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by AnietieWilliams(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello House if u are staying in Lagos and Ibadan and u are interested in egusi both peeled and unpeeled u can contact me. I am in Niger state and I trade on it. I also do millets and beans too. I can assure u of a very affordable price at a very good quality that would be far better than going to Lafia. I will supply to u. I can supply to the East too. We just need to negotiate. U will not need to risk travelling at all and u will still get it better than going to Lafia in Nassarawa State. You will be so surprise at the price and quality you will get from me. If u are interested call me on 08094648185 or 08065887998 or watsapp: 08065887998 or email: williamsnovelist@yahoo.com.... Thanks
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Gbosh(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
dav8id:

storage cost is N300 to N500 per bag per year.i suggest if you are buying morethan 20 bags then rent a room in lafia.you can get room at 12k for a year.

You buy in the market, you store in the public store in the market.
Inside the market there are many different public store.

A visit to the market will give you more insight as u claimed u own company in nasarawa state.

Yes the agent has a trace and the have a union.

How to security? Oh yes that is ur duties to put all security measure on ur side ,cuz even in bedroom u are not safe.

Hello, please I'll like to know if individuals like us can join the associations as well?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Michaelmickey(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls where else can we sell egusi? If i dont want to store at the market. Tanks
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by solreb: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
House. How much is Egusi now (size 31 bag)
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by danwa25(m): 4:14am On Feb 29, 2016
It is 36k per as at the last market in nasarawa while d peeled ws 500 naira per. Mudu.
solreb:
House. How much is Egusi now (size 31 bag)
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by davidprofblog: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2016
danwa25:
It is 36k per as at the last market in nasarawa while d peeled ws 500 naira per. Mudu.

grin
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Curiouscat: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Any update on the price air. I have some bags for sale.
davidprofblog:

grin
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dollaflow(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Olayimikami: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
The best time to buy Egusi is now as prices are between 18k to 26k per bag. For those who have old stock, you should have sold before now as current harvest will flood the market.

Prices may come down slightly though as some farmers are still drying theirs. All prices quoted are for nasarawa grown Egusi and are unpeeled.

Also note that Egusi comes in white and black variety and prices differ for both
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Bluedahlia: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Please anybody know the price of egusi now....? and when is the best time to buy cos I heard farmers are still harvesting and drying?
Need answers ASAP.... abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.