Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now (70792 Views)

The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by Adwexky(m): 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
mayorall:
3 months to August. Saving steadily.
Mr Mayoral you done reach here?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by realy2: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Roughly how many bags can fit in a rented store pls.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2015
realy2:
Roughly how many bags can fit in a rented store pls.

Stores get different size nw. . . You don't need to ask this kind of question because if you Buy 5000 bags of egusi you will see where to store it. . .
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by mayorall(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Adwexky:
Mr Mayoral you done reach here?

Nah you meet me here o. I have been following even before the thread.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Stores get different size nw. . . You don't need to ask this kind of question because if you Buy 5000 bags of egusi you will see where to store it. . .

have you take a look at that ashangba store ? that store will contain if not more than 10,000 bags abi i liar @longfellow ?
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
mayorall:

Nah you meet me here o. I have been following even before the thread.

lol @mayorall you no gree do last year nah grin u de wait for tester abi grin grin
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by mayorall(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
dav8id:

lol @mayorall you no gree do last year nah grin u de wait for tester abi grin grin

Oga mi. you also know am not that kind of person. Am not scared of any business, neither do I have trust issue. Seriously I have fumbled ( even reach my mother-law's house) for people around me that am going to invest into Egusi in Nazarawa state, but God just brought the idea of mayor source power bank in June/July. We done spend Egusi money on power bank.grin grin
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
dav8id:

have you take a look at that ashangba store ? that store will contain if not more than 10,000 bags abi i liar @longfellow ?

No be lie Boss. .
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by karlxavier(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2015
Sorry I have something to ask, the egusi peeling machine, how can one get it and what is the capacity like? This years egusi, I would like to buy the egusi and transport it to the east here and sell at the peak price but I would need the peeling machine to sell it cos they don't buy shelled egusi here. Please I need repky
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Why do you follow this thread b4 when you knw dat u're not interested in it? why re you also asking if the biz is profitable when you knw you can't tie ur money down?

i like ur way cheesy

http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
dav8id:

i like ur way cheesy

http://davidprof.com/blog/melon-egusi-storage-business-the-most-and-profitable-investment/
I'm getting set, really getting set for this year season. Hope I'll be among the ones you are going to help.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good business. Am a serving corper in a remote area in nasarawA u can book down n I get for u at cheaper rate. New egusi is sold for 40,000 and old one 32,000 here. Very soon it will drop. Book down for bags of egusi. Reliable source cont9t 09050437888
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dozieben2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
dav8id:

i like ur way cheesy

oga David thanks for the Idea and willingness to help but I don't understand why you blocked on Whatsapp for saying I wanna go through the link you sent me this night and make a decision tomorrow. I was a bit concerned the manner you made look like I'm playing around. anyways I hope you'd answer me when I contact you tomorrow
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dondo83(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
dozieben2:

oga David thanks for the Idea and willingness to help but I don't understand why you blocked on Whatsapp for saying I wanna go through the link you sent me this night and make a decision tomorrow. I was a bit concerned the manner you made look like I'm playing around. anyways I hope you'd answer me when I contact you tomorrow

The david has attitude problem, i dont know how a successful business man will not have good customer relationship. just a simple question on whatsapp and he responds with his blog link like you are relating with a computer. I've deleted him anyway, any other serious agent here should please quote me so we can exchange contacts. I have a loose 500k i can invest . Please make sure you are in nassarawa and i can drive down and meet you.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dozieben2(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
dondo83:

The david has attitude problem, i dont know how a successful business man will not have good customer relationship. just a simple question on whatsapp and he responds with his blog link like you are relating with a computer. I've deleted him anyway, any other serious agent here should please quote me so we can exchange contacts. I have a loose 500k i can invest . Please make sure you are in nassarawa and i can drive down and meet you.
my dear those automated messages are funny I just overlooked it. he made his number public and unserious people contact him doesn't mean everyone is not serious. this is money talk people need to be cleared on what's involved in won't just transfer money just because he said one sentence I need to know what I'm going in to
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dondo83(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
dozieben2:

my dear those automated messages are funny I just overlooked it. he made his number public and unserious people contact him doesn't mean everyone is not serious. this is money talk people need to be cleared on what's involved in won't just transfer money just because he said one sentence I need to know what I'm going in to

Exactly... all i asked was when will the buying process starts cos i read from his blog sometimes last year that its around july. The next thing i got was a link to his blog , like im studying for an exam .
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2015
dondo83:

Let's talk gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com

I can guide you on anything you want to knw about the investment/biz.

i'm not an agent but i did the biz last year
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by okechukwu3: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2015
dondo83:

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dondo83(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Thanks omo iya , i will send you an email asap

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dozieben2(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

baba please can also contact you thanks
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
dozieben2:

baba please can also contact you thanks

yea
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
You can contact me bunmi2k4luv@yahoo.com n u can see and the goods in nasarawa anytime. For people in lagos who is intrested I will be in lagos by ending of dis month. If intrested u can email me n we talk
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
okechukwu3:
dondo83:

. U can contact me. I can give advice and help out. Am in nasarawa if intreste d melon will be cheap in next 3weeks so u can book down. My whatApp no 07030201161 and calling line 09050437888 . In interior Glo line is d best
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dondo83(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
SGOD11111:
. U can contact me. I can give advice and help out. Am in nasarawa if intreste d melon will be cheap in next 3weeks so u can book down. My whatApp no 07030201161 and calling line 09050437888 . In interior Glo line is d best

ok i will contact you
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Right now in market old egusi is 26000 while new is 30,000
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2015
The size of melon bag in my side is Size 32bag
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by churchmind: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
SGOD11111:
pls hw much is a bag n hw can i store like 100-200bags pls it urgent
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
SGOD11111:

you contacted me to teach and guide you on how to handle egusi business today on whatsapp.

take note: that picture of bag you claimed size 31 or 32 is not true , that is size 29 bag b dat oooo....

size 31&32 has a cap.

real size 31&32 has a cap. but the bag picture you show people here is size 29 not 31 hope you take note of that.

goodluck all
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by dav8id(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
below is the pixture size of size 31 bag...the below egusi is owned by a nairalander..

cc : LONGFELLOW02 grin ARE U READY ....

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
dav8id:
below is the pixture size of size 31 bag...the below egusi is owned by a nairalander..

cc : LONGFELLOW02 grin ARE U READY ....
. The bag I showed is benne seed inside not egusi. I know d one with cap u talk about.
Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Am not here to waste ur time or anything if u want to know d truth come to d market see for ur self. I contact u as a person who has experience so I can add to what I know. Sir david pls

1 Like

Re: Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now by SGOD11111(f): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
churchmind:
pls hw much is a bag n hw can i store like 100-200bags pls it urgent
. U can contact any person u like to do ur transcation. But I will keep updating anything new I observe no competion btw us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15)

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.