Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33138 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

Shymmex is a cool guy, he just does not like the LGBT community.

Please ignore that nutter - she just has this scary weird obsession for me.

I'm scared, to be honest. grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

Shymmex is a cool guy, he just does not like the LGBT community.

Hmm... Seems like kind of a dick, to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:
Are you retárded? I answered your question. Immediately. In the first word. Do you know how to read?

if u had any sense u wld simply answer and move ur perverted self along...are u the 'thread discuss police'? Or u are just making an extra effort to advertise ur right to stupidity?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:
Of course not, which is why I said a far higher probability of birth defects -- and I'll answer my question to you too -- no, most Aids sufferers in Africa are straight. Because Africans don't practice se[i]x[/i]ual hygiene properly.
What's more nearly 10 times as many people contract AIDS in Nigeria than the US, even though Nigeria is only half the size -- what's more about 10% more Nigerians than Americans are living with the disease, but that's only because the health service in Nigeria is so woeful that most people who contract it die soon afterwards.
Don't you think legalizing homo will increase HIV in Africa since you know that Africans don't practice "sexual hygiene properly" according to you. With your views it seems their is a plan to increase the number of HIV patients in Africa.

Again it smacks of selfishness if you cannot support a mother having children with his son. Both are adults and have human right to do what ever they chose to do with their body as far as it's not forced on one another.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

They need to choose their fights better but that law passed in Nigeria is horrific and barbaric, it should be repealed, Russia's case I think is about promoting it in public, it is a restriction on rights but the community needs to work with the officials and see how they can move forward, limiting rights because we do not like people's choices is not a good thing.
Russia just banned protest and rallies,i could see a link with the anti-propaganda law.The Russian government doesn't want to be opposed or pressured to act on something by its own citizens,it oly wants to put in a place a society where the goveenment says so and feels its right.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
fydence:
if u had any sense u wld simply answer and move ur perverted self along...are u the 'thread discuss police'? Or u are just making an extra effort to advertise ur right to stupidity?

Let me repeat myself. I. Answered. Your. Question. Ok? Did you get that? Should I say it again for you?

Is it hard for you to understand? That I answered your question? Read my first reply. Very slowly. Say the words out loud.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
firstEVA: This semi illiterate is here again, lol. Listen daft, no right is absolute, take it or shove it up your arsse.
Biitch just crawled out of her cave,someone must have free hotspot around you considering the dungeon you live in undecided

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Actually, they don't, China has very few "Anti-Freedom" Laws. Fewer, in fact, than most African countries.

What's more the Chinese economy is not outstripping the US economy, it it one ninth the size of the US economy on a per capita basis, and four times the size of Nigeria's on a per capita basis.

China is growing far faster, but it's way behind still. Just remember, there are four times as many Chinese as Americans and the Americans still have more wealth between them.

Please look ahead.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:
They need to choose their fights better but that law passed in Nigeria is horrific and barbaric, it should be repealed, Russia's case I think is about promoting it in public, it is a restriction on rights but the community needs to work with the officials and see how they can move forward, limiting rights because we do not like people's choices is not a good thing.

I get your point. And perhaps, the terms for persecution in the legislation might be too harsh. Maybe, that needs to be repealed, to just ban in public places, and in the media. Basically, it's just scary to imagine what's going to happen on that continent, if homosexuality were to be more prominent.

Also, when people's choices infringe on the survival of the majority, something just has to be done about it.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Don't you think legalizing homo will increase HIV in Africa since you know that Africans don't practice "sexual hygiene properly" according to you. With your views it seems their is a plan to increase the number of HIV patients in Africa.

Again it smacks of selfishness if you cannot support a mother having children with his son. Both are adults and have human right to do what ever they chose to do with their body as far as it's not forced on one another.

ONCE AGAIN. For the illiterates.
KiKatanga: Then they massively increase the risk creating a child with potentially debilitating birth defects whose disabilities are a burden on the state and who is the victim of the union.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Don't you think legalizing homo will increase HIV in Africa since you know that Africans don't practice "sexual hygiene properly" according to you. With your views it seems their is a plan to increase the number of HIV patients in Africa.

No, it will (if anything) reduce the amount of Aids since if Gay people aren't require to pretend to be straight to avoid detection, they can fall in love, pick a partner and stay faithful, rather than wanting to play the field or fake heterosexuality to seem "normal", and having multiple casual partners with whom they may share diseases.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya: The drooler has ARRIVED. She's ready. She brought her blanket. She's here to masturbate to the thought of me. Are you reading this? Are you excited?
Did you forget,the drooler is a IT Please don't fail to properly address IT.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Did you forget,the drooler is a IT Please don't fail to properly address IT.

I can't believe I forgot! Thank you for correcting me. sad
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

Please look ahead.

China will overtake on GDP (PPP) soon, it will overtake on absolute GDP eventually, but I don't think they'll ever surpass US GDP per Capita.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by alpha75(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhammyg: NICE.WHEN WILL NIGERIANS\AFRICANS LEARN THAT WHAT TWO ADULTS CHOOSE TO DO IN THEIR BEDROOM IS NONE OF THEIR BIZ.
WE AS AS AFRICANS HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FACING US E.G CORRUPTION.IF WE COULD PERSECUTE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THE SAME WAY WE PERSECUTE GAYS AFRICA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEwink

AND BY THE WAY DO U THINK IMPRISONING GAYS WILL MAKE THEM CHANGEOR DO U THINK LYNCHING THEM WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE

AND TO THOSE SAYING BEING GAY IS UNAFRICAN AND USING BIBLE\QURAN TO JUSTIFY THE CLAIM,PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT CHRISTAINITY AND ISLAM IS ALSO UNAFRICAN tongue
U are a suspect. U better repent.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by JEITO: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Like Charges Repel, does that mean you hate all other Nigerians? Or does it mean you are unlike other Nigerians?
what I mean is that I am struggling to understand how a male-male or a female-female union can be attractive
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by vislabraye(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
cococandy: Animals can't express themselves.
They are beneath humans.
So bestiality is a kinda fvcking them by force u get?
It's not in the same league with homos' own.

What if it's a dog humping on you ? You can't force a male dog nah !! They love it.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: Biitch just crawled out of her cave,someone must have free hotspot around you considering the dungeon you live in undecided
I won't insult you cos I have noticed you don't insult, so bye.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

I can't believe I forgot! Thank you for correcting me. sad
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm not even surprised by the ignorance proudly displayed here. Half-wits everywhere.
Proud of Uganda. Finally made a wise decision. Let's just hope Nigeria follows suit, soon enough.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sylve11: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
never knw gays r overloaded here. Jesu! shocked grin. But hey, gays! I don't want to think abt the problems naija is havin, u can stay on ur tracks let me stay on mine. I go fit cut any fella to pieces wey approach me o. Abi dat nor be freedom of killing as una still dey bargain for equal right? grin grin cool
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by JEITO: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

corruption
kəˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: corruption; plural noun: corruptions
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, dishonest dealings, unscrupulousness, deceit, deception, duplicity, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, lawbreaking, crime, criminality, delinquency, wrongdoing, villainy; More
antonyms: honesty
the action or effect of making someone or something morally depraved.
"the corruption of youth was a powerful motif"
synonyms: sin, sinfulness, ungodliness, unrighteousness, profanity, impiety, impurity; More
antonyms: morality, purity
the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased.
"a record of a word's corruption"
synonyms: alteration, falsification, doctoring, manipulation, manipulating, fudging, adulteration, debasement, degradation, abuse, subversion, misrepresentation, misapplication; More
the process by which a computer database or program becomes debased by alteration or the introduction of errors.
"this procedure creates a temporary file to prevent accidental corruption"
archaic
the process of decay; putrefaction.
"the potato turned black and rotten with corruption"

Nope, nothing about homosexuality there...
so if we go by definition two, what then do we call a homosexual relationship?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

ONCE AGAIN. For the illiterates.
ignore mode just activated.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by iamjane(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:

Please stuff your religion where the sun does not shine.

GOD (Truth) and religion are not one and the same.
GOD (TRUTH) IS. Religion is but the invention of man...

Even scientists will admit that they owe the success of science to the strict adherence to Natural Laws.

So even the atheist must obey GOD ( in the form of adherence to the Natural Laws of Life) if s/he must make progress. It's neither by religion nor beliefs.

Let's be objective: STAND FOR NOTHING, FALL FOR ANYTHING!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
JEITO: what I mean is that I am struggling to understand how a male-male or a female-female union can be attractive
Why are Male-Female unions attractive?

I have no idea, they just are (to me).

For me the idea of having gay sex is deeply unarousing, but there are a lot of deeply unarousing women out there, too.

It's not for me to worry about what makes others tick, it's for me enjoy what makes me tick, tolerate what makes them tick and hope for everyone to enjoy their lives.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Let me repeat myself. I. Answered. Your. Question. Ok? Did you get that? Should I say it again for you?

Is it hard for you to understand? That I answered your question? Read my first reply. Very slowly. Say the words out loud.
'You.answered.my.question.and.added.a.totally.uncalled-for.remark' ::::: probably u are so vexed that are still some sane people that know that sodomy is immoral....and nIgerians have said A CAPITAL NO!! To it...live with it or go fvckkk ur 'consenting' father ...by the way were u abused by ur dadas a child? Cos U seem to have issues. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
iamjane:

GOD (Truth) and religion are not one and the same.
GOD (TRUTH) IS. Religion is but the invention of man...

Even scientists will admit that they owe the success of science to the strict adherence to Natural Laws.

So even the atheist must obey GOD ( in the form of adherence to the Natural Laws of Life) if s/he must make progress. It's neither by religion nor beliefs.

Let's be objective: STAND FOR NOTHING, FALL FOR ANYTHING!

Atheists don't obey God. Like they don't obey unicorns. And like Christians don't obey Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by lolaxavier(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
1Book: .. To hell with the supreme court & their paymaster (western word)....What is bad is bad, Goddamn it!...

Very dumb and shallow stand point...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: ignore mode just activated.

Unfortunately for us all, Nairaland does not have that feature. But thank you for clearly exemplifying how obstinate and blind you, and every other bigoted colonial slave is, to facts and reason.

But the white man told you what to think when he colonized you. No need for you to think for yourself, ever again. Right?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Reference(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

China will overtake on GDP (PPP) soon, it will overtake on absolute GDP eventually, but I don't think they'll ever surpass US GDP per Capita.

Thanks. In a hundred years most of the wealth of the world will be domicilled east of the GMT then I will see just how much leverage the west will have to arm twist me into humping another man. Rubbish.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
fydence: 'You.answered.my.question.and.added.a.totally.uncalled-for.remark' ::::: probably u are so vexed that are still some sane people that know that sodomy is immoral....and nIgerians have said A CAPITAL NO!! To it...live with it or go fvckkk ur 'consenting' father ...by the way were u abused by ur dadas a child? Cos U seem to have issues. Rubbish!

Oh. So now you realize that I answered your question. Good.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Rufex07(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
seankafor: and wat makes u tink dat d western world (citizens) wants polygamy..?

what makes you think Africans want homosexuality?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.