Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (50922 Views)

Must Read:- Campus Prostitution- The Tale Of A ‘RUNS GAL’[ Part 1] / CAMPUS PROSTITUTION ~~(the Aristos And What Not) What Could Be The Cause? / Secret On How To Persuade Your Lecturers And Accord To Concern In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by MarieSucre(f): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
cr7lomo:

U are totally wrong , so as the rest with ur reasoning . If drs no market , no 1 will buy, it's temptation . Das y u c governments all over the world arresting seller of illegal trade . Abroad , the look for and arrest the suppliers of hard drugs and not the buyers . only if the supplies are cut . They have these runz girls( prostitutes) that also sleep with women for money , what will u now call that? The cause of campus prostitution is purely greed , it's also likened to yahoo yahoo by campus guys, it's greed as well. Nigerian girls are basically greedy and that's y they loose respect , after their degrading acts on campus, they turn good and look for respect . The same politicians that destroyed are nation will also use that I'll gotten money to 4k them , it shows hw shallow minded our girls are. Some foolis.h ones will even say " am not a prostitute but a runz girl" . What a sick nation
"Any guy dat is addicted to sex can't stop patronizing" very silly premise. So if there are no more runs girls, what is stopping him from raping his neighbour's daughter, molesting his house girl or even his mother.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

It's fallacy to people who aren't exposed.... go out and see what is happening.
Lol exposure, dose it feed people dese days? Most girls claiming 2 be exposed wif dia kinky dresses, tryna look porsh still av in dia minds ow dey gona make ends meet. I guess dats y d socalled exposed girls sleep around so as to live up to the joneses cos they can't afford d lifestyle.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
-
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

It's fallacy to people who aren't exposed.... go out and see what is happening.
U want exposure we talk bout people starting up companies, employing people, tryna impact lives n keeping in touch with happenings around the world nt sleeping around kind of exposure, dats insanity not exposure
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
traware: Its all caused by greed you say?It seems you have no idea how poor Nigerians are and how poor Nigeria as a country is.If those ladies don't sell sex to men,how will they eat?If they don't eat,how will they live to see another day?'Runs girling' is all about survival.Nothing new there.Afterall,the majority of Nigerian ladies do it anyway.Its just a symptom of a larger issue in Nigeria;P.o.v.e.r.t.y.The wealthy will always exploit the poor.Cold world.By the way,@OP the term 'morality' is relative.What may be 'moral' to you,may be 'immoral' to me and vice-versa.There is no absolute clear definition of the term
then we are in serious problem if every POOR girl will have to open her legs in order to EAT.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Dcmg(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
denkyw: I think the solution lies with the men,if they don't patronize this girls,they will have no reason to prostitute.
Can't the girls say NO?
Which guy will dance naked on tv for money?
My broda,girls body no get value again abeg.No dignity at all
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by troy20(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
seems like for every new church (in this boom) built beside the other, values take 5 steps further down the sewer.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Titiluvly: I'm good dear..how far?
i jus dey...how is ur day going?guess u are at home ryt nw
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Na only guys full dis thread, whr dose bltchy nairaland girls who beg for recharge card. Na dia kind dis topic dey refer to, make dem cme defend dia sorry azz.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
U want exposure we talk bout people starting up companies, employing people, tryna impact lives n keeping in touch with happenings around the world nt sleeping around kind of exposure, dats insanity not exposure

cheesy funny you think those people u call exposed don't patronise this girls. Or u think it's only pot bellied money mis road illiterates that patronise them? I don't need to proof to you or anybody. But if u have not seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen it and that's why am talking about it. When it comes to promiscuity and insanity, Even the pastors and imams are not exempted

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by warrior01: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: hello brother warrior. Who are the people wey dey buy their market or patronize them.abi na fellow girls dey buy them car for sec.even nollywood glorifies prostitution so if you want to blame, blame the 2 genders because it takes 2 to tango

hellooo! Are you for real? What if nollywood glorifies prostitution? is it the right thing? What on Mother Earth will a woman with dignity go on the despicable act of selling her body for money just to feel among? We are talking of future mothers here. No wonder, the country is the way it is. No matter the defense you wanna put up, female students selling their bodies for money should be condemn in all totality. What are going to teach their children in the near future? How to prostitute? shame

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by cleric(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
wink
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by cleric(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Overall, I think it is a trend that is in most countries even the most developed like the UK and US. Those ones play it at another level.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by thimbook2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
@20Pound
/many ladies will comment on this thread with phones bought with aristo money/

CLASSIC, but a real low-blow. Guy, ur bada.ss

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Odunharry:
stop misquoting the bible..the bible didnt say money is the root of all evil but THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL MONEY
Noted and corrected but bottom line is dat the point was made which is what communication is about.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by shadowwalker101: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
na their wahala be that
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
fem30:
Noted and corrected but bottom line is dat the point was made which is what communication is about.
ya..
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
iluvpomo: No dude, shit is what i prefer ... i have already talk to my parents about my developmental milestones ...let me just occupy myself with this...

you re one terrible person, why shit for God sake! dial 911 for help
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by frisby: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
What nonsense are people spewing about "men who patronize them"
U're told ur son deals drugs and ur response is.."ehn..shebi no be people dey buy am"

And people who use poverty as an excuse.
So every young man from a poor background should join a robbery gang

Nigeria will never change because we'll always have fools who'll never call a spade a spade.

NB: parents please instill personal values into ur children! NO CHILD WITH SELF RESPECT WILL BRING HERSELF SO LOW AS TO MAKE HERSELF A ROTTEN PIT FOR SHAMELESS MEN TO.

Dear young ladies,
My advise is simple. Never let anyone make u believe that ur lady parts are all that nature has given to u. U have brains, talents, skills etc. Use them pls. Restore the respect we used to have for womenfolk.
Back in skl I had a lady friend who paid her skl fees from money made from website design. She won my respect the very instant I met her.
She isn't of a superior specie. She's also human and had everyday human challenges.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

cheesy funny you think those people u call exposed don't patronise this girls. Or u think it's only pot bellied money mis road illiterates that patronise them? I don't need to proof to you or anybody. But if u have not seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen it and that's why am talking about it. When it comes to promiscuity and insanity, Even the pastors and imams are not exempted
U dnt generalize wifout facts, decent people don't stand for indecency also decent men wunt go 4 such girls. U nid 2 get dat fact ryt. Its nt evri1 callin demselves pastors dat are genuine, dey def d ones dat run afta hoes. I knw girls sleep around while making money off it. M against d ideology because it has no gain, most of dem live in regret wen dey find out deyv wasted dia lives pursuing mediocrity. Don't let d money aspect trick u, money pass money n dia's aint d highest. Cos dey av money doesn't mean all is well wif dose bltchy girls. Tz jst lyk tryn 2 celebrate yahoo guys cos dey av money is der any sense in dat.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
OP u bad ooo. y u crush dis guy blocus...hahahaha.. nna sensitive

na you sabi
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Odunharry:
i jus dey...how is ur day going?guess u are at home ryt nw
Yea...my day is goin well
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
So wat now is d pride in d runz shlt? A girl sleeps around for money as a result of poverty, n started buying tinz ha parents cudnt afford, den she starts living lyk som1 dey call "big girl". wats d gain? If she can't stand among respectable people who av meaningful sources of income. She will neva be proud of disclosing wat she does for a living. Girls lyk dat are too dull to be employed. Dey can't evn have d brains 2 become an employer of labour, d highest dey can do is 2 start selling clothes by opening a boutique dats all. If God come punish am make d boutique bizness no sell. It all ends up to nothing if by the tym dey 35 no guy wana get married to dem cos of ha lifestyle. She'll live ha life in shame n regret evn tho she stil has some money to make her live lyk a "big girl"

Please don't say that. Do u see how this female celebrities are worshipped. Tomorrow they will come out and give glory to God meanwhile their beginning is riddled wiv promiscuity. Or is it big women in the banks or unmarried ladies in oil company. I am talking from what I see everyday. I said somewhere that this country has made people who strive to be honest look like they are lazy. I just don't want to go deeper than this. I am a living witness. Life ain't fair or the country is not just. You think many of this women doing well got there because they were brilliant. Tsheeeeeeeew ok, someone I no just started her own company in the island. She was also into this thing in Unilag then. We still keep in touch on bb. She is a ?ucking employer of labour. Another one is into event decor. She is an employer of labour. They got all these threw the help of their sugar daddies. Paradventure their work make it to the TV screen, they will be celebrated and people like u will say they are hard working girls. People like me who new their beginning would be termed liars.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
/

Like I tell our youth..

Save your money.
Spend few bucks and buy lotion = more money in the bank

After all, all cum na cum!

BTW, campus runz girls are in very high demand after graduation. Yes! As marketers for banks.They will still ply their trade "On Call" basis based on referrals. All in the line of duty.

Shout out to all Abuja ladies in the house!!!
\
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
U dnt generalize wifout facts, decent people don't stand for indecency also decent men wunt go 4 such girls. U nid 2 get dat fact ryt. Its nt evri1 callin demselves pastors dat are genuine, dey def d ones dat run afta hoes. I knw girls sleep around while making money off it. M against d ideology because it has no gain, most of dem live in regret wen dey find out deyv wasted dia lives pursuing mediocrity. Don't let d money aspect trick u, money pass money n dia's aint d highest. Cos dey av money doesn't mean all is well wif dose bltchy girls. Tz jst lyk tryn 2 celebrate yahoo guys cos dey av money is der any sense in dat.

I have also seen descent guys marry these runs girls. Guys who work for a living. Honest job. How they fall prey to this girls, I earlier stated it
Most men are moved by what they see. Through runs these girls are able to take care of themselves so much so that they are easily visible to both good and bad guys. I am highly in support of what u are saying. Its all mediocrity. But whether we like it or not, only very few people are still morally upright.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
MarieSucre: "Any guy dat is addicted to sex can't stop patronizing" ver silly premise. So if there are no more runs girls, what is stopping him from raping his neighbour's daughter, molesting his house girl or even his mother.
yes mr lecturer must be a kpomo addict. he nids a vectinary doctor pls
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

I have also seen descent guys marry these runs girls. Guys who work for a living. Honest job. How they fall prey to this girls, I earlier stated it
Most men are moved by what they see. Through runs these girls are able to take care of themselves so much so that they are easily visible to both good and bad guys. I am highly in support of what u are saying. Its all mediocrity. But whether we like it or not, only very few people are still morally upright.
yeeeee...Jesus Christ
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

Please don't say that. Do u see how this female celebrities are worshipped. Tomorrow they will come out and give glory to God meanwhile their beginning is riddled wiv promiscuity. Or is it big women in the banks or unmarried ladies in oil company. I am talking from what I see everyday. I said somewhere that this country has made people who strive to be honest look like they are lazy. I just don't want to go deeper than this. I am a living witness. Life ain't fair or the country is not just. You think many of this women doing well got there because they were brilliant. Tsheeeeeeeew ok, someone I no just started her own company in the island. She was also into this thing in Unilag then. We still keep in touch on bb. She is a ?ucking employer of labour. Another one is into event decor. She is an employer of labour. They got all these threw the help of their sugar daddies. Paradventure their work make it to the TV screen, they will be celebrated and people like u will say they are hard working girls. People like me who new their beginning would be termed liars.
I still need 2 reiterate that those bltchy girls are dull in d head n can't be employed y? U were talkn bout celebrity stuff, nollywood stars etc, wetin b dat, do dey need brains to become a star in d movie scene abi wat u talkn bout. Is it modelling agency dats a biggie? Any youngy wey neva finish scul can start dat wif d ryt connections. Smart people do smart stuffs, dull people do dull stuffs dat require less energy. Dats y I mentiond most of dem venture in2 boutique biz aka fashion. Dem born dia papa well make dem start ecommerce biz, or consulting service or accountin coy or law firm or transport biz n d likes. Dese tasks r left for intelligent people not dull girls who sleep around simple.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

chai.!!! Chineke....dis is revelations. Abajo. down dere has smoked a lot oooi

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Dcmg(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
oppinionated:

I mean. Its that easy. There is a demand and that is why there is supply.

Face the patronisers first then we will know you are serious OP.

Its always the fault of the women. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwww
So if a guy tells you to put your hand in fire for 5000 naira you will do it abi?Pls reduce your fish intake,its really affecting your brain
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
I still need 2 reiterate that those bltchy girls are dull in d head n can't be employed y? U were talkn bout celebrity stuff, nollywood stars etc, wetin b dat, do dey need brains to become a star in d movie scene abi wat u talkn bout. Is it modelling agency dats a biggie? Any youngy wey neva finish scul can start dat wif d ryt connections. Smart people do smart stuffs, dull people do dull stuffs dat require less energy. Dats y I mentiond most of dem venture in2 boutique biz aka fashion. Dem born dia papa well make dem start ecommerce biz, or consulting service or accountin coy or law firm or transport biz n d likes. Dese tasks r left for intelligent people not dull girls who sleep around simple.
dat is y dey are preparing d ground with deir hmmmmmm...Abuna to be employer of labour
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Infinate: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
The fear of ebola is the inception of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71