Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (50896 Views)

Must Read:- Campus Prostitution- The Tale Of A ‘RUNS GAL’[ Part 1] / CAMPUS PROSTITUTION ~~(the Aristos And What Not) What Could Be The Cause? / Secret On How To Persuade Your Lecturers And Accord To Concern In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vivipop: . please do I know you?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by DGREATBISHOP: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
tell them oo
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
I just asked a question.
KingAdeOluomo1:
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
hensben: bro you dey listen to that babe, na lie jor, thats how they twist words.

Tsheeeeeeeew
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vivipop: I just asked a question.
i don't know you tho
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by hensben(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

Tsheeeeeeeew
ah go e-beat you oo hmm
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by krayzieklay(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

You really don't no how am feeling. I graduated 2012. Still no job. Sometimes I feel like I didn't make good use of the opportunity I had to date this married men. Its too late now. I am a bit lucky that my dad still gives me pocket money. But I am so ashamed cus I feel by now I should be earning my own money. All this girls end up wiv rich men. I am seeing it happen right in my eyes. From university days my course mates be counting millions. They still are. The oppression is furrking real. I am sane today because I apply my course of study to my everyday life. It hurts me to see guys talk like this. Meanwhile they will choose those girls over and over the good girls.

Almost all my post, I kept saying life is not fair. I no what I have seen. I no where the shoe is pinching me. Its not gonna change. Its only gonna get worse. I got a job a month ago. The m.d told me he'd love to date me and then give me girlfriend allowance. Very old man wiv rotten teeth. Just after spending 2 days in the office. I even did thanksgiving in church. I stopped because I have a dad who feeds me and give me pocket money. Who knows maybe if things were different I would have accepted. I am no saint but Compared to this girls I am good But goodness has not gotten me anywhere and that's the simple truth. Life is not fair. This country is not just.

Wow.... Its sad really... Seriously,d situation in diz country is just getting worse. I really won't blame them tho.. As for u,just keep ur head up.. Its gonna b okay.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:
You really don't no how am feeling. I graduated 2012. Still no job. Sometimes I feel like I didn't make good use of the opportunity I had to date this married men. Its too late now. I am a bit lucky that my dad still gives me pocket money. But I am so ashamed cus I feel by now I should be earning my own money. All this girls end up wiv rich men. I am seeing it happen right in my eyes. From university days my course mates be counting millions. They still are. The oppression is furrking real. I am sane today because I apply my course of study to my everyday life. It hurts me to see guys talk like this. Meanwhile they will choose those girls over and over the good girls.

Almost all my post, I kept saying life is not fair. I no what I have seen. I no where the shoe is pinching me. Its not gonna change. Its only gonna get worse. I got a job a month ago. The m.d told me he'd love to date me and then give me girlfriend allowance. Very old man wiv rotten teeth. Just after spending 2 days in the office. I even did thanksgiving in church. I stopped because I have a dad who feeds me and give me pocket money. Who knows maybe if things were different I would have accepted. I am no saint. Compared to this girls I am trying. But trying has not gotten me anywhere and that's the simple truth. Life is not fair. This country is not just.

Exactly my point, these girls are slaying, when Kim kardashian first came out i was young and i HATED HER WITH MY LIFE, i kept thinking one day her bubble will burst and she'll go away but what happened? she's just here doing better than ever and i've even begun to respect her cos her maga has paid too much. And what does she do? nothing! These hoes stay winning in life and i'm glad i saw the light early. Sad thing is these ppl bashing them will choose them anyday over good girls. And even sadder is good girls get treated like sh!it by men and these run girls are treated like princesses, if you hear them yelling on the phone cos of 1 missing zero in their account balance you'll think it's their money they gave someone to keep, yet these men still stay and suck up to them, if you dare take them on a date to a cheap hotel or you travelled and they think the gift you bought is not befitting, they will so so hala and it's not their money but good girls get dumped for adding too much salt in stew.
These men saying save your virginity, the married men these girls are screwing, most of their wives were olden days women who actually saved themselves for just their husband but a runs girl is keeping him busy, draining his energy and his money and he'll come home and you will cook and feed him and he'll feel recharged and go back for round 2 the next day. You'll see men that are strict with their families, men that even their wives fear, you'll see these girls talking to them like kids and they'll humble themselves and not talk back. They are respected and i dont get it. If men prefer good girls why do they go for the gold diggers esp the ones with bad attitude, like make up your mind already. Hypocrisy is so 1970.

Girl just do whatever you feel you need to do to get ahead and be happy and dont ever let anyone tell you different. If you listen to this world, you'll get lost, Humans are fickle f*cks who will contradict themselves at any given time to suit themselves. Even my own mother doesnt like the way her life played out, she wont voice it o but i can sense her regrets, she expected so much more and put in so much work and the world just made a mockery of her efforts and i wont let history repeat itself with me, i'll be damned.

bxcode:
Suffice me to say that all the points you mentioned are good, considering so many angles that relates to this topic. But one thing is clear, pursuit of money, comfort, luxury etc in bad way is purely born outta greediness and having a materialistic mindset, check out your mums life whom you used as an instance and tell me if she is not living a happy and fulfilled life. One thing is certain, all that glitters is not and can never be gold. After the race, the miles will be counted someday, sometime.
My mom's life is far from fulfilled, dont drag it just take it like i've told you. And yes it is materialism but this is the era of Versace, iPhones and materialism. All the ppl who were celebrated in the past were ppl of substance gandhi, mandela, mother theresa, now if you have enough money ppl will drink bleach if you ask them to do so, justin bieber, kim k and 50 cent them. Money is the ruling power in the world now and everything we do is for money, ppl get degrees to get jobs to get money. Have u ever tried paying rent with a hug? Well try it and see and tell me how it was

cr7lomo:
If ur bf dumps u for anoda chic , what will u do wen d money he givs u stops to flow . Na im b say u go join d prostitution ring to maintain ur present standard . It's so unfortunate wen girls depend on guys to make it . So what of that guy dat gives u d money and d aristo men that are giving out money , hw did they mk it , is it not d same brain God gave u dat he gave him , or was his aSs 4ked b4 he made money ? Keep on deceiving urself
Like i said, these girls are in demand, their cash flow is constant only thing that varies is the pocket that supplies it. Divorce rates in nigeria is relatively low so most of 'em stay married. Even if their husbands cheat, they still get to live a lavish life cos i know most women hustling with their husbands still get cheated on and get nothing in return, infact 70% of nigerian women get cheated on, let's be honest here. Yes, i can make it on my own but it's gonna be harder and it will take time.. Ppl become made in their 30s but why wait till then, why would i do that to myself when i can drag one man down the alter and let him work hard alone and enjoy the money with me. If my bf dumps me lol, is he the only man on earth? And i dont have any problem with getting my 4ss f*cked, it's my 4ss, i'm not complaining.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by MoyoGENERAL: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
zboyd:

Will you also rain down fire and brimstone on the men, single and married, who come sniffing around the campuses flashing money and looking for easy lays with gullible female students?

it takes two to tango.

but note that before the two can tango, one of the tangoee( the runs girls) must initiate the tango mechanism before the other( lustful men) can complete the tango reaction....
.....come to think of it, if the tango initiators( runs babe) shuns this demoralizing act...then the tango completers won't have no option than to go back to their homes and tango their wives( if they are married) or tango in their dreams ( if unmarried)....
lol....

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Bitojoe(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Where are nairaland ladies?
Am just surprise that none of them comments about this post. Una dey do s*x trade?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

Exactly my point, these girls are slaying, when Kim kardashian first came out i was young and i HATED HER WITH MY LIFE, i kept thinking one day her bubble will burst and she'll go away but what happened? she's just here doing better than ever and i've even begun to respect her cos her maga has paid too much. And what does she do? nothing! These hoes stay winning in life and i'm glad i saw the light early. Sad thing is these ppl bashing them will choose them anyday over good girls. And even sadder is good girls get treated like sh!it by men and these run girls are treated like princesses, if you hear them yelling on the phone cos of 1 missing zero in their account balance you'll think it's their money they gave someone to keep, yet these men still stay and suck up to them, if you dare take them on a date to a cheap hotel or you travelled and they think the gift you bought is not befitting, they will so so hala and it's not their money but good girls get dumped for adding too much salt in stew.
These men saying save your virginity, the married men these girls are screwing, most of their wives were olden days women who actually saved themselves for just their husband but a runs girl is keeping him busy, draining his energy and his money and he'll come home and you will cook and feed him and he'll feel recharged and go back for round 2 the next day. You'll see men that are strict with their families, men that even their wives fear, you'll see these girls talking to them like kids and they'll humble themselves and not talk back. They are respected and i dont get it. If men prefer good girls why do they go for the gold diggers esp the ones with bad attitude, like make up your mind already. Hypocrisy is so 1970.

Girl just do whatever you feel you need to do to get ahead and be happy and dont ever let anyone tell you different. If you listen to this world, you'll get lost, Humans are fickle f*cks who will contradict themselves at any given time to suit themselves. Even my own mother doesnt like the way her life played out, she wont voice it o but i can sense her regrets, she expected so much more and put in so much work and the world just made a mockery of her efforts and i wont let history repeat itself with me, i'll be damned.

My mom's life is far from fulfilled, dont drag it just take it like i've told you. And yes it is materialism but this is the era of Versace, iPhones and materialism. All the ppl who were celebrated in the past were ppl of substance gandhi, mandela, mother theresa, now if you have enough money ppl will drink bleach if you ask them to do so, justin bieber, kim k and 50 cent them. Money is the ruling power in the world now and everything we do is for money, ppl get degrees to get jobs to get money. Have u ever tried paying rent with a hug? Well try it and see and tell me how it was

Like i said, these girls are in demand, their cash flow is constant only thing that varies is the pocket that supplies it. Divorce rates in nigeria is relatively low so most of 'em stay married. Even if their husbands cheat, they still get to live a lavish life cos i know most women hustling with their husbands still get cheated on and get nothing in return, infact 70% of nigerian women get cheated on, let's be honest here. Yes, i can make it on my own but it's gonna be harder and it will take time.. Ppl become made in their 30s but why wait till then, why would i do that to myself when i can drag one man down the alter and let him work hard alone and enjoy the money with me. If my bf dumps me lol, is he the only man on earth? And i dont have any problem with getting my 4ss f*cked, it's my 4ss, i'm not complaining.
bring your ass, let me Bleep it nau! Naughty thing..

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: bring your ass, let me Bleep it nau! Naughty thing..
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:
YOU CANT AFFORD ME, ME AND BROKE NI!GGERS DONT GET ALONG
y do u feel I can't afford ur a**s hole? If u know whom u quoted, u will be shocked.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Unitedabby(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

hahaha...oh really?!!you are dam so funny u kw!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
-
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

Well if you see the number of zeros in the account of the man f*cking this 4ss, you will pass out.
just tell me, how much will ur a**s hole cost?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: just tell me, how much will ur a**s hole cost?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

You have the most making sense comment in this whole thread and i like blunt ppl like you who are in touch with reality. Most run girls, i mean the real ones make millions monthly. I dont want to brag but i'm good looking and very intelligent, i'm talking 256 in my first jamb ever at just 16 and no looking left or right then cos i was young and scared. No man has ever offered me a dime based on my brains, some dont even know if i know book and even if i were dumb they wouldnt care. I have had a worth of #810k given to me in less than 3 wks only by men who just wanted to date me and i was still doing gara gara sef so i can imagine how much i could ask for and get if i was giving them what they were after.

I have a bf now and he's very well-off and treats me well so i'm not looking but my mom is a graduate who came from poverty, i mean wretched poverty and struggled yet she ended up having an average life earning the peanuts civil servant money, she earns like 120k monthly but my bf at d moment gives me about 300k as pocket allowance and still i get dates and new phones when they drop and i'm still an undergraduate, how is it fair that i earn 2X more than my own mother who has qualifications i lack and i do nothing and she has a 9-5 job. My bf is the only man in my life but there are girls in my shoes as in i know them sef that have like 4 sugar daddies and make nothing less than 1.5 mill monthly and that doesnt include the random things they buy them or their weaves and shoes or their perfumes. These girls earn in one month what my hard-working mother can't earn in a year.

Gone are the days of patient dog eating fattest bone, the world is no longer just. A degree doesnt guarantee a job, a job doesnt guarantee regular pay with all this nonsense strike. The "good" girls will end up with average earners just like them except if they are very stunning which is unlikely cos if they were they would have had so much money thrown at them and they would break. Average is not something to aspire to be in 2014. Yobo and Kanu nwankwo married pretty girls who didnt have degrees at the time. Rich men want pretty girls and pretty girls want rich men. In terms of better jobs, run girls know every important person... i know a girl whose sugar daddy helped secure admission for her cousin, these girls know ppl. You want recommendation, admission, bank statement to travel abroad, these girls got it.

I am not a runs girl but i have grown to understand why these girls do what they do and even come to respect them, with how hard life is when you're poor and how easy these girls have it and how stupid one would be to act slow. I believe the reason this thread is dominated by men is cos they really do not know how much these girls lay hands on and the girls who do dont wanna cast themselves. The average runs girl, i dont mean hungry ones who ride in cabs, i mean the ones banged by diplomats and oil money men earn so much it's just not fair. And these girls when they stop dating, they go out with a bang, they marry so rich they never have to work a day in their lives and their kids are made by virtue of birth and they age so slowly cos they can afford botox and use expensive cream and always have AC blowing at them. While your kid is at home for ASUU strike, theirs will be studying in UK or US.
There is no justice in this world, let everyone do what they have to do. Our father's time has passed and this new age is unfair to hard working ppl and I am glad to see someone telling the truth instead of bashing girls who dont want to end up earning peanuts like most nigerians.

your facts are right,but no matter what,its still doesnt feels right
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by leonard509(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
hod898: I always tell girls, when you enter the university, join a good fellowship gathering, be prayerful and God will provide. Face the hard part now. The more devastating the storm, the sooner it will be over. I once knew a lady who came from a poor family. Very intelligent, diligent and God-fearing, she trusted God and never participated in all these 'I didn't have a choice' immoralities. She graduated with good grades and by God's grace, was employed in a company. She told me her starting salary was about N6000 per day (180,000) per month. During her school years she survived by using her brain. She tutored high school students, she had a choice. Today, she has a marriage proposal from a decent but wealthy man. It's not about the government but the way you govern your life.
GOD bless you my brother

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

Forgive my words. Was thinking aloud. You might not understand. I think like that when I imagine the good things I would have been enjoying. The bottom line is I did not do it. So it's ok.
all your posts on this thread encourage prostitution, yet you want us to believe you didn't do it.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:
I have a bf, i'm off the market but even if i weren't you still cant afford this
i asked a simple question. How much is your a**s hole?
Is your bf Gej,dangote or otedola?

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by skullz: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya: .
. Respect!!!

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: i asked a simple question. How much is your a**s hole?
Is your bf Gej,dangote or otedola?
My simple answer? It's not your business
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
eighTHREAD: all your posts on this thread encourage prostitution, yet you want us to believe you didn't do it.

Encourage ke..... please don't misquote me. I won't take that. Read my post very well. Where did I say prostitution was good in any of my post. I was stating experiences and facts. Except u just have personal beef wiv me, please don't add to my statements. I clearly gave real life examples and brought my arguments so where did I talk about prostitution being good?

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:
My simple answer? It's not your business
don't you want money again? I want to buy both holes under ur legs. Just tell me the cost price.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:
I have a bf, i'm off the market but even if i weren't you still cant afford this
does your pvssy have Air condition?

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Charles4075(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Never judge someone because they sin differently from you. Show me a lady who has never committed any immoral act. We all deceive ourselves and pretend to be what we are not. Some ladies in this forum are saying it's all about greed and bad up-bringing. What about yourself who changes b/f like diapers or fornicate when not married and you want to remove the speck in your friend's eye. Guys are also guilty. I always tell every guy- ''You might laugh at what you put some ladies through but trust me you won't be laughing at when you're wiping tears off your daughters face for the same reason.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
so true,am amazed by the despicable state and rotteness of our society.it was terrible and rampant during my undergraduate days mostly amongst lecturers and politicians,even our so called provost who was a deeperlife pastor,this girls are moved either thursday or friday evening and are returned sunday evening,many amongst them were married women.sometimes i look @ nigeria and am scared of what the coming generation would do when we cant live a good legacy,look @ our politicians,look @ our resources,look @ our unemployment rate....many are desperate to go abroad,look @ our girls and women with what they wear and do in the name of a so called fashion,how many married couple can beat their chest for their spouse.how many can sit their kids down and proudly narrate their past as a legacy their children to hold on to....its well with my soul

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: don't you want money again? I want to buy both holes under ur legs. Just tell me the cost price.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Unitedabby(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

Well if you see the number of zeros in the account of the man f*cking this 4ss, you will pass out. You really cant compete
lolzzz...like you gurl!!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by MoyoGENERAL: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

the way you passionate support this derogatory trade shows you are still in Business.. big time...
in all you have said, I want you to know three things..
1. lasting happiness especially fulfillment in life can never be bought with money.
2. doing the right thing might bring rejection today but not regrets on your dying bed...
3. our creator will one day ask us, how well did we live our lives?

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125