Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (50930 Views)

Must Read:- Campus Prostitution- The Tale Of A ‘RUNS GAL’[ Part 1] / CAMPUS PROSTITUTION ~~(the Aristos And What Not) What Could Be The Cause? / Secret On How To Persuade Your Lecturers And Accord To Concern In Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
your sexual escapades now will hunt u in the future... your future patner is the one u are sinning against his spirit. esan ake

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dcmg: Can't the girls say NO?
Which guy will dance naked on tv for money?
My broda,girls body no get value again abeg.No dignity at all
is dat so.!!! chai. dere is God oooo.marriage don suffer die..
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
dat is y dey are preparing d ground with deir hmmmmmm...Abuna to be employer of labour
Lol, dey r doing wat dey knw best
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya: As long as they are using condoms and birth control, I dont see how it's anyone's business what grown women choose to do with their bodies. Nigeria as a country is very critical of females exploring their own s*xuality, even if these girls do it just for the fun of it, they're labelled sluts. The virtuous woman doesnt stand a chance in nigeria, one day she'll end up in a boring marriage like 85% of all nigerian marriages and might even be stuck with a cheating dog eg: 70% of married nigerian men with plethora of reason why they do so(all men cheat, it's in their DNA, they cant help it, blah blah).

You are only young once, enjoy yourself and let whoever will lavish $$$ on you do so cos Life is for the living. If your religious views forbid you from doing something, it's your choice dont rub it off on others.. 50% of ppl in nigerian universities will end up unemployed, they just dont know it yet. 90% of these run girls will end up with richer husbands than the prayerful ones so lets not fool ourselves here. Life is getting harder by the second, Live and let live, no one is forcing anyone to do anything they dont want to do. And the men patronising them are not complaining, so let everyone put their money where their mouth is.

SMH morality has gone to the dogs. Frm wat u wrote it means if ur sister or daughter tend to adhere to what u wrote, u will allow her? She shld enjoy herself by sleeping around abi? as far as she is usin protection abi?
Ppl like shld nt be allow to have a family cos u wil be wrecking more havoc to d society

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
marcjoe: So bad....

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Blackfire: your sexual escapades now will hunt u in the future... your future patner is the one u are sinning against his spirit. esan ake
tell dem girls...u are defiling ur matrimonial bed. stop smoking with ur Abu......menene on campuses

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol, dey r doing wat dey knw best
yes ooo. beni
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
tracybee: .

PREACH!
he dey ur body
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by troy20(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
its uh... realy growing into multi billion naira industry if they can have it listed on the stock exchange or create an online market imagine the realisable revenues even in taxes for the government who knows...even export.no kidding!

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by dnawah(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
But we must know and understand that,not all in school r students.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Vivipop: "I was molested by five men when I was just 16 years old and in my final year in secondary school, so it affected me psychologically and the incident contributed to what I am today. I am also the first child of my parent's eight children. I need to struggle and sponsor myself in school and also help sponsor my younger ones because my parents are poor. So I do this to survive". Shallow excuses, I think Greed is the root cause of campus prostitution.
And ye shall know the truth m d truth shall set thee free ....
Hey lady Repent n d lord will uplift u miraculously
Bless You Vivian
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

Please don't say that. Do u see how this female celebrities are worshipped. Tomorrow they will come out and give glory to God meanwhile their beginning is riddled wiv promiscuity. Or is it big women in the banks or unmarried ladies in oil company. I am talking from what I see everyday. I said somewhere that this country has made people who strive to be honest look like they are lazy. I just don't want to go deeper than this. I am a living witness. Life ain't fair or the country is not just. You think many of this women doing well got there because they were brilliant. Tsheeeeeeeew ok, someone I no just started her own company in the island. She was also into this thing in Unilag then. We still keep in touch on bb. She is a ?ucking employer of labour. Another one is into event decor. She is an employer of labour. They got all these threw the help of their sugar daddies. Paradventure their work make it to the TV screen, they will be celebrated and people like u will say they are hard working girls. People like me who new their beginning would be termed liars.
how come all your posts on this thread are all about runz girls making it big to the extent of running oil companies and employing labour? Shey na only you dey see them ni? Abi no be thesame campus girls wey we dey rub shoulders with again? Stop exagerating. It's posts like yours that make girrls think the game is all rosy

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Dcmg(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
prettyboi1989:
U want exposure we talk bout people starting up companies, employing people, tryna impact lives n keeping in touch with happenings around the world nt sleeping around kind of exposure, dats insanity not exposure
BLESS YOU!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
abdulkayus:

SMH morality has gone to the dogs. Frm wat u wrote it means if ur sister or daughter tend to adhere to what u wrote, u will allow her? She shld enjoy herself by sleeping around abi? as far as she is usin protection abi?
Ppl like shld nt be allow to have a family cos u wil be wrecking more havoc to d society
She will Sure #

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Remii(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Most girls are prostituting for food, school fees or survival but for frivolity. Imagine girls from poor homes dating men for beach birthday parties, high end smart phones, self contained apartments, Dubai trip etc

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
eighTHREAD: how come all your posts on this thread are all about runz girls making it big to the extent of running oil companies and employing labour? Shey na only you dey see them ni? Abi no be thesame campus girls wey we dey rub shoulders with again? Stop exagerating. It's posts like yours that make girrls think the game is all rosy

The game is not rosy and is not for the weak. You rub shoulders wiv them, u don't no what they do.i am a woman and I see it so I can talk about it. The girls am talking about started from school. Now we are out of school and it's still business as usual. Don't misquote me. The topic is about prostitution so my post is all about the topic. If u dont like my post, don't quote me.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:
Please don't say that. Do u see how this female celebrities are worshipped. Tomorrow they will come out and give glory to God meanwhile their beginning is riddled wiv promiscuity. Or is it big women in the banks or unmarried ladies in oil company. I am talking from what I see everyday. I said somewhere that this country has made people who strive to be honest look like they are lazy. I just don't want to go deeper than this. I am a living witness. Life ain't fair or the country is not just. You think many of this women doing well got there because they were brilliant. Tsheeeeeeeew ok, someone I no just started her own company in the island. She was also into this thing in Unilag then. We still keep in touch on bb. She is a ?ucking employer of labour. Another one is into event decor. She is an employer of labour. They got all these threw the help of their sugar daddies. Paradventure their work make it to the TV screen, they will be celebrated and people like u will say they are hard working girls.People like me who new their beginning would be termed liars.

You have the most making sense comment in this whole thread and i like blunt ppl like you who are in touch with reality. Most run girls, i mean the real ones make millions monthly. I dont want to brag but i'm good looking and very intelligent, i'm talking 256 in my first jamb ever at just 16 and no looking left or right then cos i was young and scared. No man has ever offered me a dime based on my brains, some dont even know if i know book and even if i were dumb they wouldnt care. I have had a worth of #810k given to me in less than 3 wks only by men who just wanted to date me and i was still doing gara gara sef so i can imagine how much i could ask for and get if i was giving them what they were after.

I have a bf now and he's very well-off and treats me well so i'm not looking but my mom is a graduate who came from poverty, i mean wretched poverty and struggled yet she ended up having an average life earning the peanuts civil servant money, she earns like 120k monthly but my bf at d moment gives me about 300k as pocket allowance and still i get dates and new phones when they drop and i'm still an undergraduate, how is it fair that i earn 2X more than my own mother who has qualifications i lack and i do nothing and she has a 9-5 job. My bf is the only man in my life but there are girls in my shoes as in i know them sef that have like 4 sugar daddies and make nothing less than 1.5 mill monthly and that doesnt include the random things they buy them or their weaves and shoes or their perfumes. These girls earn in one month what my hard-working mother can't earn in a year.

Gone are the days of patient dog eating fattest bone, the world is no longer just. A degree doesnt guarantee a job, a job doesnt guarantee regular pay with all this nonsense strike. The "good" girls will end up with average earners just like them except if they are very stunning which is unlikely cos if they were they would have had so much money thrown at them and they would break. Average is not something to aspire to be in 2014. Yobo and Kanu nwankwo married pretty girls who didnt have degrees at the time. Rich men want pretty girls and pretty girls want rich men. In terms of better jobs, run girls know every important person... i know a girl whose sugar daddy helped secure admission for her cousin, these girls know ppl. You want recommendation, admission, bank statement to travel abroad, these girls got it.

I am not a runs girl but i have grown to understand why these girls do what they do and even come to respect them, with how hard life is when you're poor and how easy these girls have it and how stupid one would be to act slow. I believe the reason this thread is dominated by men is cos they really do not know how much these girls lay hands on and the girls who do dont wanna cast themselves. The average runs girl, i dont mean hungry ones who ride in cabs, i mean the ones banged by diplomats and oil money men earn so much it's just not fair. And these girls when they stop dating, they go out with a bang, they marry so rich they never have to work a day in their lives and their kids are made by virtue of birth and they age so slowly cos they can afford botox and use expensive cream and always have AC blowing at them. While your kid is at home for ASUU strike, theirs will be studying in UK or US.
There is no justice in this world, let everyone do what they have to do. Our father's time has passed and this new age is unfair to hard working ppl and I am glad to see someone telling the truth instead of bashing girls who dont want to end up earning peanuts like most nigerians.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Dcmg(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Remii: Most girls are prostituting for food, school fees or survival but for frivolity. Imagine girls from poor homes dating men for beach birthday parties, high end smart phones, self contained apartments, Dubai trip etc
Must they use their body to feed and survive?
Little wonder there are very few female self-made billionaires in the world.90% of female billionaires are through inheritance from ther fathers/husbands
When guys like bill gate,mark zuckerberg and co were busy developing stuffs that would change the world,what were the women doing?{Painting their faces}
And yet they expect equal treatment?
Men and women can never be treated equal,men will keep ruling until women start using their brains to bring value to the world and not selling their bodies to the world.
As for now,there is nothing like equality.Men are ahead of women with a very big gap.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by revelationuche: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
abdulkayus:

Yes, as long as an adult is using protection they can have as much s*x as they want. Haba ki lo she le. How e take concern u?

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by cr7lomo: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

You have the most making sense comment in this whole thread and i like blunt ppl like you who are in touch with reality. Most run girls, i mean the real ones make millions monthly. I dont want to brag but i'm good looking and very intelligent, i'm talking 256 in my first jamb ever at just 16 and no looking left or right then cos i was young and scared. No man has ever offered me a dime based on my brains, some dont even know if i know book and even if i were dumb they wouldnt care. I have had a worth of #810k given to me in less than 3 wks only by men who just wanted to date me and i was still doing gara gara sef so i can imagine how much i could ask for and get if i was giving them what they were after.

I have a bf now and he's very well-off and treats me well so i'm not looking but my mom is a graduate who came from poverty, i mean wretched poverty and struggled yet she ended up having an average life earning the peanuts civil servant money, she earns like 120k monthly but my bf at d moment gives me about 300k as pocket allowance and still i get dates and new phones when they drop and i'm still an undergraduate, how is it fair that i earn 2X more than my own mother who has qualifications i lack and i do nothing and she has a 9-5 job. My bf is the only man in my life but there are girls in my shoes as in i know them sef that have like 4 sugar daddies and make nothing less than 1.5 mill monthly and that doesnt include the random things they buy them or their weaves and shoes or their perfumes. These girls earn in one month what my hard-working mother can't earn in a year.

Gone are the days of patient dog eating fattest bone, the world is no longer just. A degree doesnt guarantee a job, a job doesnt guarantee regular pay with all this nonsense strike. The "good" girls will end up with average earners just like them except if they are very stunning which is unlikely cos if they were they would have had so much money thrown at them and they would break. Average is not something to aspire to be in 2014. Yobo and Kanu nwankwo married pretty girls who didnt have degrees at the time. Rich men want pretty girls and pretty girls want rich men. In terms of better jobs, run girls know every important person... i know a girl whose sugar daddy helped secure admission for her cousin, these girls know ppl. You want recommendation, admission, bank statement to travel abroad, these girls got it.

I am not a runs girl but i have grown to understand why these girls do what they do and even come to respect them, with how hard life is when you're poor and how easy these girls have it and how stupid one would be to act slow. I believe the reason this thread is dominated by men is cos they really do not know how much these girls lay hands on and the girls who do dont wanna cast themselves. The average runs girl, i dont mean hungry ones who ride in cabs, i mean the ones banged by diplomats and oil money men earn so much it's just not fair. And these girls when they stop dating, they go out with a bang, they marry so rich they never have to work a day in their lives and their kids are made by virtue of birth and age slowly cos they can afford botox and use expensive cream and always have AC blowing at them. While your kid is at home for ASUU strike, theirs will be studying in UK or US.
There is no justice in this world, let everyone do what they have to do. Our father's time has passed and this new age is unfair to hard working ppl and I am glad to see someone telling the truth instead of bashing girls who dont want to end up earning peanuts like most nigerians.

If ur bf dumps u for anoda chic , what will u do wen d money he givs u stops to flow . Na im b say u go join d prostitution ring to maintain ur present standard . It's so unfortunate wen girls depend on guys to make it . So what of that guy dat gives u d money and d aristo men that are giving out money , hw did they mk it , is it not d same brain God gave u dat he gave him , or was his aSs 4ked b4 he made money ? Keep on deceiving urself

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by AfroBlue(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
zboyd:

Responder, either you're in denial or you're a participant.

Such things also happen on college campuses, here in the U.S too...in addition to stripping (dancing for money in men's clubs).

The difference is the practice of campus immortality is not as overt, as it is in Nigeria.

Campus monitors are pretty much vigilant about spotting and preventing any shady business.

In addition, the practice is not so widespread here, since there are so many resources students can access, if they are in need...unlike Nigeria.

it is now very overt and prolific as you already mentioned ..

On Seeking Arrangement and Other Sugar Daddy Sites, Coeds Brave Risks to Find Rich Men

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-06-27/news/seeking-arrangement-sugar-daddy/full/

Seeking Arrangement is the leading Sugar Daddy dating site where over 3 million members fuel mutually beneficial relationships on their terms.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/
Over 3 Million Members

Form the largest online community in the world for sugar daddies, sugar mommies, and sugar babies.
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

I am not a runs girl but i have grown to understand why these girls do what they do and even come to respect them, with how hard life is when you're poor and how easy these girls have it and how stupid one would be to act slow. I believe the reason this thread is dominated by men is cos they really do not know how much these girls lay hands on and the girls who do dont wanna cast themselves. The average runs girl, i dont mean hungry ones who ride in cabs, i mean the ones banged by diplomats and oil money men earn so much it's just not fair. And these girls when they stop dating, they go out with a bang, they marry so rich they never have to work a day in their lives and their kids are made by virtue of birth and age slowly cos they can afford botox and use expensive cream and always have AC blowing at them. While your kid is at home for ASUU strike, theirs will be studying in UK or US.

You really don't no how am feeling. I graduated 2012. Still no job. Sometimes I feel like I didn't make good use of the opportunity I had to date this married men. Its too late now. I am a bit lucky that my dad still gives me pocket money. But I am so ashamed cus I feel by now I should be earning my own money. All this girls end up wiv rich men. I am seeing it happen right in my eyes. From university days my course mates be counting millions. They still are. The oppression is furrking real. I am sane today because I apply my course of study to my everyday life. It hurts me to see guys talk like this. Meanwhile they will choose those girls over and over the good girls.

Almost all my post, I kept saying life is not fair. I no what I have seen. I no where the shoe is pinching me. Its not gonna change. Its only gonna get worse. I got a job a month ago. The m.d told me he'd love to date me and then give me girlfriend allowance. Very old man wiv rotten teeth. Just after spending 2 days in the office. I even did thanksgiving in church. I stopped because I have a dad who feeds me and give me pocket money. Who knows maybe if things were different I would have accepted. I am no saint but Compared to this girls I am good But goodness has not gotten me anywhere and that's the simple truth. Life is not fair. This country is not just.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
selflessmaya:

Suffice me to say that all the points you mentioned are good, considering so many angles that relates to this topic. But one thing is clear, pursuit of money, comfort, luxury etc in bad way is purely born outta greediness and having a materialistic mindset, check out your mums life whom you used as an instance and tell me if she is not living a happy and fulfilled life. One thing is certain, all that glitters is not and can never be gold. After the race, the miles will be counted someday, sometime.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
80 percent of nigerian campus babes are du*b ,they just wanna feel among depsite the fact they got nothing upstairs. proper orientation is needed before students gets into higher institutions.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=bxcode]
Suffice me to say that all the points you mentioned are good, considering so many angles that relates to this topic. But one thing is clear, pursuit of money, comfort, luxury etc in bad way is purely born outta greediness and having a materialistic mindset, check out your mums life whom you used as an instance and tell me if she is not living a happy and fulfilled life. One thing is certain, all that glitters is not and can never be gold. After the race, the miles will be counted someday, sometime.[/quote]

That is my only consolation

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:
You really don't no how am feeling. I graduated 2012. Still no job. Sometimes I feel like I didn't make good use of the opportunity I had to date this married men. Its too late now. I am a bit lucky that my dad still gives me pocket money. But I am so ashamed cus I feel by now I should be earning my own money. All this girls end up wiv rich men. I am seeing it happen right in my eyes. From university days my course mates be counting millions. They still are. The oppression is furrking real. I am sane today because I apply my course of study to my everyday life. It hurts me to see guys talk like this. Meanwhile they will choose those girls over and over the good girls.
Almost all my post, I kept saying life is not fair. I no what I have seen. I no where the shoe is pinching me. Its not gonna change. Its only gonna get worse. I got a job a month ago. The m.d told me he'd love to date me and then give me girlfriend allowance. Very old man wiv rotten teeth. Just after spending 2 days in the office. I even did thanksgiving in church. I stopped because I have a dad who feeds me and give me pocket money. Who knows maybe if things were different I would have accepted. I am no saint. Compared to this girls I am trying. But trying has not gotten me anywhere and that's the simple truth. Life is not fair. This country is not just.
are you for real? this is like a guy saying he regrets not joining militant groups or some armed robbery gang. how can anyone regret not indulging in immortality? this doesn't make any sense.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Unitedabby(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
bestads: NO FEMALE HAS REPLIED THIS POST......What it means that more than 90% of the females here on nairaland are guilty of campus sextrade because of greed to have blackberry, iphone, samsung galaxy and be known as a big girl on campus...period
GOD bless you jo!precisely what i thought!!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by frank043(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
donnypool:

Op you re lame
. You quoted all these just to write this nonsense? OAF!
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Vivipop(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: And ye shall know the truth m d truth shall set thee free ....
Hey lady Repent n d lord will uplift u miraculously
Bless You Vivian?
. please do I know you?
Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Arsenate: are you for real? this is like a guy saying he regrets not joining militant groups or some armed robbery gang. how can anyone regret not indulging in immortality? this doesn't make any sense.

Forgive my words. Was thinking aloud. You might not understand. I think like that when I imagine the good things I would have been enjoying. The bottom line is I did not do it. So it's ok.

Re: Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
abeg there is no justifiable reason for campus prostitution . that your parents are poor isnt enough reason , the university isnt meant for everyone, once you can read and write you are good to go to be successful. ok , after sleeping with all the men and then graduating , you start battling with unemployment and to meet up u keep sleeping with men . instead of wasting those years in school , you could have supported you parents in what ever business they are doing. who knows , you may make a name while doing that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127