Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies (3310 Views)

You Won't Have Problem With Your Mother In Law If You Follow These Steps / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Olivia111(f): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Our sexual identity is largely shaped by what we
learned in slavery. Christianity and the entire
concept that a woman was created for a man
HEAVILY dictates the perceptions of what an african
relationship is supposed to be about. African
women still hold on to very strict, very limiting,
indeed very detrimental beliefs about what it
means to be a “real” African man and their
expectations thereof.
All too often, Black women want to use their supposed “gay dar” to identify any man who isn’t hyper-masculine. They make
up the most absurd, most childish things, things
that have nothing whatsoever to do with a
person’s sexual preference, to call out men who
aren’t “real men”. Black women hold men to this
ideal and have no tolerance for any deviation of
the sort, quick to emasculate them if they show a
tiny sign of vulnerability. They end up in
relationships with men who are emotionally
immature, men who are “hard”, who are not really
men but boys in the bodies of adult males and
then they cry and moan that there are no real
men and lament about the frustrations of a
relationship with someone totally incapable of
being committed and partnered.
They are the same women who are MOST apt to want the traits
in men who are the most detrimental to a healthy
relationship. They want a man who is hyper
masculine, who will pay all the bills and provide
unlimited access to funds with no strings
attached, who will blow their back out in bed, etc.

Men who identify their manhood by rap songs,
movies, and video games are immature. Men who
are obsessed with money will not share it freely,
and men who are addicted to sex will cheat on
you faster than you can blink an eye.

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Are u white? Cuz here in africa, we blacks take the male folks as the head. In our families, the man is the breadwinner, it is a kindergaten orientation for ur. Religiously Men are often head of churches and churches run by females are less taken serious, we believe that the Man has more of a physical and emotional strength than the woman. I think we in africa love it this way

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Les: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Are u white? Cuz here in africa, we blacks take the male folks as the head. In our families, the man is the breadwinner, it is a kindergaten orientation for ur. Religiously Men are often head of churches and churches run by females are less taken serious, we believe that the Man has more of a physical and emotional strength than the woman. I think we in africa love it this way
beauty +brain= Les's acquaintance, NNE, may i get to you mbok?? kiss
NB; "no" is not in the options wink
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Les: beauty +brain= Les's acquaintance, NNE, may i get to you mbok?? kiss
NB; "no" is not in the options wink

Umm sure! What do you have to say to her topic though?
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by SAMBARRY: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Are u white? Cuz here in africa, we blacks take the male folks as the head. In our families, the man is the breadwinner, it is a kindergaten orientation for ur. Religiously Men are often head of churches and churches run by females are less taken serious, we believe that the Man has more of a physical and emotional strength than the woman. I think we in africa love it this way
speak for yourself please, thank you tongue

10 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Olivia111(f): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pretty Hausa Girl,
Manhood is having integrity, fulfilling your
responsibilities, being honest when you realize
that it’s not the easy way out, and being able to
release patriarchal roles and treat people like
human beings and equals, not as objects to
manipulate. The idea of treating women as
equals is a scary thing for a lot of black men
because they feel like they will lose power, that
they will be weak if they don’t rule over women.
We’ve been raised to think that manhood is tied
to oppressing women. You can’t form a healthy
relationship if one partner thinks that they have
to rule over the other for genetic/religious
reasons. Women were not created to be the
hand-servants to men, no matter how many male-
authored religious texts want to insist that is the
case. Inequality of the sexes is a belief
perpetuated for thousands of years for no other
reason than to appease the egos of men. It’s time
we think rationally for a minute and ask ourselves
why the Creator of All, The One Most High, is as
petty and immature as human beings assert.
Why would God be so insecure that the
oppression of over half of the earth’s population is
needed in order for men to feel good about
themselves? Right is not better than left, north is
not better than south, hot is not better than cold,
and man is not better than woman. They are
compliments, not rankings.

8 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Les: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

I'll PM you, @topic, well, I don't get what her problem is, if she decides to be rude to her man, it's her cup of tea, na potential feminism de worry am, instead of evaluating herself, she's demonizing men to prove a point, rubbish!! I'll advice her to stop generalizing too because I can't remember the last time my younger sis respected me and I didn't open a topic here saying 'my problem with the lack of respect shon by African woman ' or did I?

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia please change the topic of this thread because it makes it seem like you are saying men shouldn't be respected at all. Many of them are very sensitive people that are incapable of handling ego blows so you need to tailor the thread topic to look less antagonistic and more helpful.

7 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by YourCoffin: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2014
This girl is one confused mofo. I hate rants with passion- no sense of direction, no theme, no humour sef. OP sit down, exhale and then put your points in bullets, maybe it'll make sense then. As it is now, I ain't got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by YourCoffin: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

Any person wey talk sey you no fine make thunder fire am. Leave that boy. He has nothing to offer. On the other hand I've got lots to offer you.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2014
thank you and may God bless you. Don't mind the Feminist OP and her colleague who like to dictate to african women on how to live their life in africa while they themselve are hidden somewhere in AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Olivia111: Our sexual identity is largely shaped by what we
relationship is supposed to be about.
How could you allude African Sexual Identity to the emergence of Christianity and Slavery ?

When did Missionary emerge in Africa ?

When did Slavery begin ?

And what has been African Sexual identity before the emergence of the two above ?

Truth is Africans are Africans and we can't be all whites ...

If not for where Queen Reigns which civilisation in the world enable women to do and undo without Question !

Many other reasonable contents in the Op but the title of the thread is not well depicted in its contents !

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2014
Olivia111: Pretty Hausa Girl,
manipulate. The idea of treating women as
equals is a scary thing for a lot of black men
because they feel like they will lose power, that
they will be weak if they don’t rule over women.
which equality are you people clamouring for again? Don't you have the right to vote and education again? You want to be equal with men yet we can't remember the last time a woman invented something that changed the world like mark zuckerberg even after equality has been given to you.
Olivia111: We’ve been raised to think that manhood is tied
to oppressing women. You can’t form a healthy
relationship if one partner thinks that they have
to rule over the other for genetic/religious
reasons.
you are disgrace to christianity for thinking this way, if at all you are one. As for genetics, it seems you are not educated at all. Men don't rule over women, women make men the head. Why don't you feminists take over military positions and go to war as soldiers if you feel men rule over you? It's really going to be disastrous cos you lack the mental and physical strength and always fast to apply emotions to serious matters.
Olivia111: Women were not created to be the
hand-servants to men, no matter how many male-
authored religious texts want to insist that is the
case.
who said women are servants to men? What I sense about you feminists is a case of women wanting to be men while men prefer being men. I believe you are satanic in nature not to believe the religious texts.
Olivia111: Inequality of the sexes is a belief
perpetuated for thousands of years for no other
reason than to appease the egos of men.
only gullible people as you will buy this nonsense. If a guy is given a plot of land full of bushes to clear and a lady is given thesame, tell me who will finish first? You want equality yet it's men we find in the toughest jobs like mining, refinery, soldiers etc. Equality is not bought simply because you've got some juicy pvssy, you earn it. Now that you've been given equal right, I wonder what's stopping you from achieving more than men.
Olivia111: It’s time
we think rationally for a minute and ask ourselves
why the Creator of All, The One Most High, is as
petty and immature as human beings assert.
Why would God be so insecure that the
oppression of over half of the earth’s population is
needed in order for men to feel good about
themselves? Right is not better than left, north is
not better than south, hot is not better than cold,
and man is not better than woman. They are
compliments, not rankings.
the above statement shows how satanic you are cos this was how the devil went about questioning God till it led us to this rubbish we are facing. Pls, stop writting from america expecting to change the life of african women cos you have no idea what it's like to be in africa.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2014
relationship is supposed to be about. African
women still hold on to very strict, very limiting,
indeed very detrimental beliefs about what it
means to be a “real” African man and their
expectations thereof.
All too often, Black women want to use their supposed “gay dar” to identify any man who isn’t hyper-masculine. They make
up the most absurd, most childish things, things
that have nothing whatsoever to do with a
person’s sexual preference, to call out men who
aren’t “real men”. Black women hold men to this
ideal and have no tolerance for any deviation of
the sort, quick to emasculate them if they show a
tiny sign of vulnerability. They end up in
relationships with men who are emotionally
immature, men who are “hard”, who are not really
men but boys in the bodies of adult males and
then they cry and moan that there are no real
men and lament about the frustrations of a
relationship with someone totally incapable of
being committed and partnered.
They are the same women who are MOST apt to want the traits
in men who are the most detrimental to a healthy
relationship. They want a man who is hyper
masculine, who will pay all the bills and provide
unlimited access to funds with no strings
attached, who will blow their back out in bed, etc.

Men who identify their manhood by rap songs,
movies, and video games are immature. Men who
are obsessed with money will not share it freely,
and men who are addicted to sex will cheat on
you faster than you can blink an eye.
what has all this bullshit got to do with your topic? Your topic only shows how much you hate men and willing to do anything to destroy them, bloody feminist. You stinking feminists want men to conform to the women of today who only think about spending someone's salary in making her hair when she's jobless and doing nothing while expecting everything to be done for her but don't want to conform to the men of this new age who prefer to while away time playing video games and listening to rap music which is big business now. Double standards. A thread currently on front page talking about the alarming rate of female prostitution in nigerian campus is getting no comments from ladies, I wonder why.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Olivia111: Pretty Hausa Girl,
manipulate.
Now I think I understand you pretty well !!

There is difference between Education and Civilisation and no doubt you think you are well civilised but I think you are not adequately educated !!

You have adequately given a well suited definition for Manhood and a particular concept you included striked me which is ''patriarchal'' roles

What are Patriarchal Roles ?

What are Matriarchal Roles ?

What degree of skills are needed to prosecute both ?

Are patriarchal roles exclusive to man ?

Are matriarchal role exclusive to women ?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the olden days when civilisations were still @ birth, and the only means of displaying Authority is Strength in war , Composure in Hardship and the Ability to withstand pains .....

The Manly folks have proof their worth Justifiably or Injustifiably to earn and command their respect without question and in some civilisations , we have seen womanly folks who have stand up to challenge their men and win the duel and were accorded same respect as that of Men !!

Marital and relationship wise , Civilisation that accord more regards to women has not been proven more successful than Civilisation where Man is a symbol of Authority !

and Regarding your blashpeme of GOD and its insecurity , I already posited that ''you are civilised but not educated'' and anybody with such features can never have well grounded knowledge on issues bordering on Education ..........

If you think God is insecure to chain women to Man since you are wiser than Most High , why can't you unchain yourself .... grin

Do you know that you are even exact opposite of what you stand on this thread cuz Right now you are crying to Man to liberate their women

Justifiably or Injustifiably , Man has proof their worth of respect from women through History !!

We are wired differently, we are complements but whether you are going to rank or not, One is surely @ the top of the game than other when the chips boil down and One need to pay obeisance to the other's superior prowess in this game of Life !!

Don't fight for respect , Earn It !

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Its amazing how one word (feminism) keeps some men awake at night and causes them chronic indigestion, while "real men" are busy with their lives without a care in the world about some word and having the best of marriages.

The irony of life. . . Hehehehehehe cheesy

*continues sipping my hot tea*

10 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2014
Phema: Its amazing how one word (feminism) keeps some men awake at night and causes them chronic indigestion, while "real men" are busy with their lives without a care in the world about some word and having the best of marriages.

this feminists mantra of real men is becoming quite funny. What is a real man? I believe it's some dummy creation made to suit the feminine carefree ways. It's only a fool that'll buy your bullsheet. After God created me a MAN, I'll now start thinking of making myself a REAL MAN. Was I fake before? Feminists and their stupid excuses.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Godmystrength: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: what has all this bullshit got to do with your topic? Your topic only shows how much you hate men and willing to do anything to destroy them, bloody feminist. You stinking feminists want men to conform to the women of today who only think about spending someone's salary in making her hair when she's jobless and doing nothing while expecting everything to be done for her but don't want to conform to the men of this new age who prefer to while away time playing video games and listening to rap music which is big business now. Double standards. A thread currently on front page talking about the alarming rate of female prostitution in nigerian campus is getting no comments from ladies, I wonder why.
YOU AGAIN? You don't have to sound so bitter now. Calm down, take a deep breath and slowly and calmly explain your point. The way you address issue like its a fight leaves nothing to be desired. I wonder how you expect people to learn from you if you always go into attack/defensive mode whenever someone is not in sync with your opinion. Sorry for me talking too much. There are people here with stronger opinions than you've got yet they are not like this. And when people start asking how old you are, you will start writing epistle. Na wa for you o. You shout too much. When you are talking and shouting, it either you are deaf, the person you are talking to is deaf or both of you are deaf...........

Take some lessons from donroxy jare.

9 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: YOU AGAIN? You don't have to sound so bitter now. Calm down, take a deep breath and slowly and calmly explain your point. The way you address issue like its a fight leaves nothing to be desired. I wonder how you expect people to learn from you if you always go into attack/defensive mode whenever someone is not in sync with your opinion. Sorry for me talking too much. There are people here with stronger opinions than you've got yet they are not like this. And when people start asking how old you are, you will start writing epistle. Na wa for you o.
I can't expect any less from a feminist. Keep supporting your kind but don't get mad when guys like me come around to set the records straight.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Godmystrength: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: I can't expect any less from a feminist. Keep supporting your kind but don't get mad when guys like me come around to set the records straight.
grin grin grin grin SO i am now a feminist and you are a what? You just confirmed my suspicions....... lmao......... Enjoy the trophies you get for setting the record straight......

11 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: YOU AGAIN? You don't have to sound so bitter now. Calm down, take a deep breath and slowly and calmly explain your point. The way you address issue like its a fight leaves nothing to be desired. I wonder how you expect people to learn from you if you always go into attack/defensive mode whenever someone is not in sync with your opinion. Sorry for me talking too much. There are people here with stronger opinions than you've got yet they are not like this. And when people start asking how old you are, you will start writing epistle. Na wa for you o.

Take some lessons from donroxy jare
are you willing to listen to the donroxy himself? What has age got to do with contributing to a global issue? How old are you and how old do you think I am? I might be way older than you, so don't let my youthful look which is a blessing from God fool you. I only put up defensive mode(in your own words) when I see someone try to feed me horseshit, or what would you have me do? It's funny how you feminists come up with lame lines like the above as soon as you notice you are getting put to order especially in threads you opened. Old mama

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin grin grin SO i am now a feminist and you are a what? You just confirmed my suspicions....... lmao......... Enjoy the trophies you get for setting the record straight......
yes you are cos how else do I explain the fact that you show up on every thread concerning feminism and also showing support in one form or the other.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Phema: Its amazing how one word (feminism) keeps some men awake at night and causes them chronic indigestion, while "real men" are busy with their lives without a care in the world about some word and having the best of marriages.
I was just chuckling to myself while reading through this thread.
If you check you'll find that the loudest opposers to feminism on Nairaland are men that don't live in Nigeria, men that live on the internet and woman haters.

Why do these group of people suffer BP at the mention of feminism?
1.) They live in societies where their Biblical/Quranic titles of superior sex has been taken from them and gender equality is strictly enforced so they feel cheated.
2.) They hardly experience real life scenarios of the massive amounts of sexism women suffer in Africa. All they know about gender issues is the stuff they read on the internet which is mostly comprised of what happens in foreign countries.
3.) Men that have been spurned by women or maltreated one way or another so they hate them.

If not for the fact that I have met men who actually regard women as equal sexes, I'd have generalized by thinking they are all insecure.

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Arsenate(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: this feminists mantra of real men is becoming quite funny. What is a real man? I believe it's some dummy creation made to suit the feminine carefree ways. It's only a fool that'll buy your bullsheet. After God created me a MAN, I'll now start thinking of making myself a REAL MAN. Was I fake before? Feminists and their stupid excuses.
yeah man. the "Real man" stuff is getting old. most guys aren't falling for that anymore; basically,
"Real man"=mumu mugu. trust me man, that's what it means. I don't wanna be a real man, I love being just a MAN.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2014
By the way @ Olivier, OP, change your thread title. You made good points in your opening post and subsequent ones but your thread title is putting off many guys from actually reading them.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Godmystrength: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: are you willing to listen to the donroxy himself? What has age got to do with contributing to a global issue? How old are you and how old do you think I am? I might be way older than you, so don't let my youthful look which is a blessing from God fool you. I only put up defensive mode(in your own words) when I see someone try to feed me horseshit, or what would you have me do? It's funny how you feminists come up with lame lines like the above as soon as you notice you are getting put to order especially in threads you opened. Old mama
You see what i am talking about? You just called me an old mama. lol. You really know me o. Good for you. Thank God you know you put up defensive mode. Pele o mr youthful look blessing from God. I only refer to age here because you get to question some peoples maturity with their disposition to things. And have people listened to you now................. You are not even getting the point here so no need of flogging a dead horse.

So far, i don't think i have opened any thread that calls for your attention so stop attributing other people's thread to me. Good luck in your record straightening mission.

6 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Godmystrength: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: yes you are cos how else do I explain the fact that you show up on every thread concerning feminism and also showing support in one form or the other.
I guess it is a coincidence that you also show up on these same thread....mtscheeeeeew. You will never hear. So showing up here means i am a feminist. fine. Noticing something not nice about you and trying to correct you is supporting feminist. fine. If you have also taken time to notice well, you will see that i do not really contribute for or against such threads. I ask questions that are not clear to me and when i get my answers, i keep observing.

So for example, if someone opens a thread about respecting elders and someone insults another person, If you call out the offender and become an advocate of NO INSULTS, that makes you someone that supports been rude to elders? smh for you o.

I am addressing your behavior and not your opinion. SIMPLE.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014
fellis:
I was just chuckling to myself while reading through this thread.
If you check you'll find that the loudest opposers to feminism on Nairaland are men that don't live in Nigeria, men that live on the internet and woman haters.
you are wrong. Majority of them live in naija, are what they are on the internet and in reality and are not women haters but b*tch haters.

fellis:
Why do these group of people suffer BP at the mention of feminism?
so you think
fellis:
1.) They live in societies where their Biblical/Quranic titles of superior sex has been taken from them and gender equality is strictly enforced so they feel cheated.
aint that satanic, erasing the bible? No wonder they say america is devilish. So long women aren't soldiers, the quest for superiority by these feminists is just a joke cos he who holds the gun holds the power
fellis:
2.) They hardly experience real life scenarios of the massive amounts of sexism women suffer in Africa. All they know about gender issues is the stuff they read on the internet which is mostly comprised of what happens in foreign countries.
I guess you are not based in africa to have made such statement. Women suffer in africa likewise the rest of the world. Men suffer too. In nigeria. Women enjoy thesame rights as men eg education, rights to vote, contest elections etc so I don't understand what
you are talking about. Your aim is to tear the family structure apart cos you want to be equal with men thesame way the devil wanted to be equal with God but ended up bringing disaster on himself.
fellis:
3.) Men that have been spurned by women or maltreated one way or another so they hate them.
stop making up points. Cos one woman maltreated me, I'll now hate ALL women?

fellis:
If not for the fact that I have met men who actually regard women as equal sexes, I'd have generalized by thinking they are all insecure.
you only met with wuss or what your kind call a real man(puppet) grin

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2014
Godmystrength: You see what i am talking about? You just called me an old mama. lol. You really know me o. Good for you. Thank God you know you put up defensive mode. Pele o mr youthful look blessing from God. I only refer to age here because you get to question some peoples maturity with their disposition to things. And have people listened to you now................. You are not even getting the point here so no need of flogging a dead horse.

So far, i don't think i have opened any thread that calls for your attention so stop attributing other people's thread to me. Good luck in your record straightening mission.
stop this thing you do. If you can't contribute to the topic, it's best you leave instead of forming maturity all over the place.
Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Godmystrength: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2014
eighTHREAD: stop this thing you do. If you can't contribute to the topic, it's best you leave instead of forming maturity all over the place.
And you call what you are doing CONTRIBUTION? Forming maturity is not my thing. I have no time for that. I picked you out because you quoted me at one time and made some somehow somehow comments. I am not following you but whenever i see you on threads i open and i noticed this you bitternes, i begin to wonder.

Anyway, i will be forced to believe that you are not like this for REAL and that you are just trying to form what you are not because you are behind your lappy.

Do have a good day and week ahead of you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by MadCow1: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
relationship is supposed to be about. .

This is the opening line of the OP's post.

I read it and immediately my mind swtiched off. I was expecting a sound arguement in favor of feminism, but this is just wrong. How can the OP say our sexual identity was shaped by what we learnt during slavery?! grin Like seriously?!

And that AFRICANS got the concept of Male superiority from a religion that was introduced to the continent just a few years ago. grin

Another failed attempt by a feminist to enforce Gender equality.

#ItIsStillAMansWorld.

2 Likes

Re: My Problem With The Respect Shown To Men In African Societies by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Lmao.
I must get fellis' attention at all costs.

Smh for stalkers that don't know when to quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, Is This The Best Way To Feed A Baby? / Who Can Relate To This.. My Mom Is A Toxic Person / Tribute To My Baby Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.