Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (10932 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Dymaco(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: Hamas started what? Can u tell me what happened that spiked this recent conflict?
Nothing started it joor.......
Pakistan nd isreal are biter enemy. All muslim are enemy to isreal. Beside.. What if hamas start raining bombs in naija. What will the govt do. Will they follow the path of isreal or should we just watch. If hamas stop raining bombs to isreal every thing stop.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by maestroferddi: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sorry for the dead. But football legend as in having played for Real Madrid abi na Barcelona? Football legend for a Palestinian sounds like cheap sensationalism...

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Delafruita(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
I agree with you.
But you know that the two leaders are radicals, Netanyahu and Hamas, and the citizens are bearing the brunt. embarassed
Remember what Netanyahu said, that Israel is ready to cease fire if Hamas will stop lunching rockets into Israeli territory. sad
Mind you those in Gaza also contributed to their woes by allowing terrorist to hide weapons in their homes. cool
hamas doesn't fight just so isreal can invade and kill its civilians,hamas fights so isreal can let go of its siege on its people.hamas is falsely designated a terrorist organization by america.the same america that designated mandela's ANC a terrorist organization.isreal has no moral right to insist hamas stop launching rockets while it continues building its settlements in judea and samaria,while it continues enforcing its air,sea and land blockade of gaza,while it continues to hound palestinian men into its cells,while it continues to restrict movement of palestineans,while it continues to deny access to their holy mosque,while it continues to deny them their much desired and deserved statehood.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by IdomaLikita: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

Hamas is the government in Gaza. elected by the people there. no one is shielding anyone

Many Ignorant Nigerians commenting for many weeks are unaware of this fact.

to them, they think Hamas is an insurgency group that is operating inside gaza strip
Hamas military wing (The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades) are they ones doing the fighting while their political wing controls in Gaza strip
(since 2007)and it is recognized by almost every country as legitimate apart from Israel and EU. (Just like Hezbollah)

they have 74 out of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative council just like Hezbollah has 13 seats in the Parliament of Lebanon and 2 seats in the Lebanese cabinet.

people need to get informed before talking about issue beyond their knowledge to prevent many face palm comments one has to deal with here everyday concerning this issue. They should start by reading Middle East for dummies.

Don't mind the Foolish People Here who Support Israel without bordering to know the Root Causes of the Conflict!
Israel and the US Can Never be Wrong! Afterall, They are the Only Countries in the World Where God Resides!
Mandela, Desmond Tutu,MLK, etc have all equated the Occupation of Gaza to Apartheid! But Hey! They are all wrong and are Morons!
The US Presbyterian Church has Divested all its Assests in Companies involved with the Israeli Occupation, The EU also urged European companies to do so too!
But hey! They are all Stupid and are Antisemitic!
Like my Mum Would Say "Let Israel Kill Off Everyone on Earth and Enjoy the World Alone, We are tired of Talking,"

Last Bullet: You are too intelligent to be another man's wife! So WILL YOU MARRY ME?
*i'm a Guy Fawkes kinda guy too*

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Descartes: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Delafruita: hamas doesn't fight just so isreal can invade and kill its civilians,hamas fights so isreal can let go of its siege on its people.hamas is falsely designated a terrorist organization by america.the same america that designated mandela's ANC a terrorist organization.isreal has no moral right to insist hamas stop launching rockets while it continues building its settlements in judea and samaria,while it continues enforcing its air,sea and land blockade of gaza,while it continues to hound palestinian men into its cells,while it continues to restrict movement of palestineans,while it continues to deny access to their holy mosque,while it continues to deny them their much desired and deserved statehood.
You have a point.
But let's wait and see how the whole saga ends. cool
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GreenBobo: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

Hamas is the government in Gaza. elected by the people there. no one is shielding anyone

Many Ignorant Nigerians commenting for many weeks are unaware of this fact.

to them, they think Hamas is an insurgency group that is operating inside gaza strip
Hamas military wing (The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades) are they ones doing the fighting while their political wing controls in Gaza strip
(since 2007)and it is recognized by almost every country as legitimate apart from Israel and EU. (Just like Hezbollah)

they have 74 out of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative council just like Hezbollah has 13 seats in the Parliament of Lebanon and 2 seats in the Lebanese cabinet.

people need to get informed before talking about issue beyond their knowledge to prevent many face palm comments one has to deal with here everyday concerning this issue. They should start by reading Middle East for dummies.

Before Hamas won majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament (2006),The Fatah political association never saw Hamas as a terrorist organization! Hamas forcefully took power from fatah in a series of violent clashes! Even Egypt and Jordan and a few other Arab nation consider Hamas as a terrorist organization! one can safely say that the people of Palestine voted the Islamic Resistance Movement into power and not Hamas, the terrorist organization! Like you rightly pointed out,they are two different organization with clearly different aims!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by fr3do(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bloody jews and arabs
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by youngmonie: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
All in all if Hamas refuses to stop his madness, angry
His people will continue to die in their numbers. cool
Descartes:
All in all if Hamas refuses to stop his madness, angry
His people will continue to die in their numbers. cool

Your post just really shows you are ignorant and know nothing about this Israel and Gaza issue... "If Hamas refuses to stop HIS madness His people wil die" .. Like Hamas is one individual. If you dnt know anything just shut up
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

Before Hamas won majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament (2006),The Fatah political association never saw Hamas as a terrorist organization! Hamas forcefully took power from fatah in a series of violent clashes! Even Egypt and Jordan and a few other Arab nation consider Hamas as a terrorist organization! one can safely say that the people of Palestine voted the Islamic Resistance Movement into power and not Hamas, the terrorist organization! Like you rightly pointed out,they are two different organization with clearly different aims!

forcefully took power? how can you forcefully take power using ballot paper?

I gave reasons why Arab countries are divided Palestine earlier so Jordan and the rest not recognizing Hamas doesn't make it illegitimate logically.
and No they are the same organization but different wing
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Descartes: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
youngmonie:

Your post just really shows you are ignorant and know nothing about this Israel and Gaza issue... "If Hamas refuses to stop HIS madness His people wil die" .. Like Hamas is one individual. If you dnt know anything just shut up
Hamas is not an individual but has the backing of a group,
You must be that frustrated to pick a fight with me miss/mr 'intelligent' angry

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Hamas is not an individual but has the backing of a group,
You must be that frustrated to pick a fight with me miss/mr 'intelligent' angry

Please can you tell us the group backing them?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Don't mind the Foolish People Here who Support Israel without bordering to know the Root Causes of the Conflict!
Israel and the US Can Never be Wrong! Afterall, They are the Only Countries in the World Where God Resides!
Mandela, Desmond Tutu,MLK, etc have all equated the Occupation of Gaza to Apartheid! But Hey! They are all wrong and are Morons!
The US Presbyterian Church has Divested all its Assests in Companies involved with the Israeli Occupation, The EU also urged European companies to do so too!
But hey! They are all Stupid and are Antisemitic!
Like my Mum Would Say "Let Israel Kill Off Everyone on Earth and Enjoy the World Alone, We are tired of Talking,"

Last Bullet: You are too intelligent to be another man's wife! So WILL YOU MARRY ME?
*i'm a Guy Fawkes kinda guy too*

Yo, stay away from her.

I paid for her huge batty, init missy89?

I'm out. cool
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by danot1030: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90: Nigerians are definitely one of the dumbest peeps on the milky way going by the comments here. one brainless mofo even posted that the Palestinian government should talk to hamas, hello how much can dumbness go.
u need to stop ur ranting and just carry ur gun and go and fight for the palestine ok, but before u go remember to write ur will and possibly conduct a post-funeral service for urself, we won't miss u.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GreenBobo: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

forcefully took power? how can you forcefully take power using ballot paper?

I gave reasons why Arab countries are divided Palestine earlier so Jordan and the rest not recognizing Hamas doesn't make it illegitimate logically.

The Palestinian parliamentary election was marred with pre-, in- , and post- election violence! It is possible that the violence played a pivotal role in the overall results of the election ! You can't rule out that possibility!

The legitimacy of Hamas can be seen anyhow. It depends on the person's point of view, from the angle or perspective you choose to look at it! Egypt chose to see 'Hamas' as a terrorist organization and not the 'Islamic Resistance Movement' ! HAMAS and Islamic Resistance Movement are two separate entities! They should be treated as such!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Delafruita: hamas doesn't fight just so isreal can invade and kill its civilians,hamas fights so isreal can let go of its siege on its people.hamas is falsely designated a terrorist organization by america.the same america that designated mandela's ANC a terrorist organization.isreal has no moral right to insist hamas stop launching rockets while it continues building its settlements in judea and samaria,while it continues enforcing its air,sea and land blockade of gaza,while it continues to hound palestinian men into its cells,while it continues to restrict movement of palestineans,while it continues to deny access to their holy mosque,while it continues to deny them their much desired and deserved statehood.

My friend this Palestinian propaganda will not confuse anyone. Hamas is a terrorist group that's all. Their main aim since inception is to kill as many Jews a possible, whether soldiers or civilians. Those guys are bloodthirsty vampires and Israel needs all the iron-fist to keep them at arms-length.

What triggered the latest war was the needless slaughter of the three Israeli teenagers by Hamas. Are they not humans? I will not blame you because this part of the world, we don't appreciate the lives of the citizens. Hamas killed just three teens-2 American Jews and 1 Israeli- and the entire army of the Jews are in the Gaza strip damning the consequences.

Israel has sworn to only leave when all the tunnels Hamas use to smuggle weapons are destroyed....I totally agree.

The civilian death toll is unfortunate but that is what you get when heartless group like Hamas decides to use children and women as shield against Israeli targets. They stockpile weapons in densely populated areas and the world seems to find nothing wrong with it. Israel is a sovereign nation since 1948 and they have the right, like any other nation, to defend their territory with or without the Palestinian propaganda.

GOD bless the Jews...the true descendants of Abraham...GOD bless him

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Delafruita(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

My friend this Palestinian propaganda will not confuse anyone. Hamas is a terrorist group that's all. Their main aim since inception is to kill as many Jews a possible, whether soldiers or civilians. Those guys are bloodthirsty vampires and Israel needs all the iron-fist to keep them at arms-length.

What triggered the latest war was the needless slaughter of the three Israeli teenagers by Hamas. Are they not humans? I will not blame you because this part of the world, we don't appreciate the lives of the citizens. Hamas killed just three teens-2 American Jews and 1 Israeli- and the entire army of the Jews are in the Gaza strip damning the consequences.

Israel has sworn to only leave when all the tunnels Hamas use to smuggle weapons are destroyed....I totally agree.

The civilian death toll is unfortunate but that is what you get when heartless group like Hamas decides to use children and women as shield against Israeli targets. They stockpile weapons in densely populated areas and the world seems to find nothing wrong with it. Israel is a sovereign nation since 1948 and they have the right, like any other nation, to defend their territory with or without the Palestinian propaganda.

GOD bless the Jews...the true descendants of Abraham...GOD bless him
perhaps you should first find out how isreal became a nation in 1948.perhaps you should first find out how the palestineans were killed and hounded away from their lands to create room for the "returnees".
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by danot1030: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
my point is if Hamas does have the capacity to match up Israel they shuld stop the provocation instead of endangering d live of d people. They shuld sort for other means of resolving their differences wit Israel.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

The Palestinian parliamentary election was marred with pre-, in- , and post- election violence! It is possible that the violence played a pivotal role in the overall results of the election ! You can't rule out that possibility!

The legitimacy of Hamas can be seen anyhow. It depends on the person's point of view, from the angle or perspective you choose to look at it! Egypt chose to see 'Hamas' as a terrorist organization and not the 'Islamic Resistance Movement' ! HAMAS and Islamic Resistance Movement are two separate entities! They should be treated as such!

First it was forceful take over , now you cant rule out the possibility . which is it?

The legitimacy of the entity(weather in favor or not) is crystal clear to well informed people. It is not rocket science. The countries that do not recognize it are doing so for political reasons and Western Interest.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GreenBobo: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

First it was forceful take over , now you cant rule out the possibility . which is it?

The legitimacy of the entity(weather in favor or not) is crystal clear to well informed people. It is not rocket science. The countries that do not recognize it are doing so for political reasons and Western Interest.

If "you can't rule out the possibility"? what then does it mean? I'll leave that to you!

Just like the legitimacy of BH is crystal clear to well informed people?

Whether political, religious, economic or security reasons , they do so at their own peculiar risk to the subject at hand!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by lorRhyMeZ: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Hamas Must Pay!! cool

Buh Y make palestinians pay?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Hamas Must Pay!! cool
You really disappoint me with this. Go to the hashtag #GazaUnderAttack and educate yourself!!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

If "you can't rule out the possibility"? what then does it mean? I'll leave that to you!

Just like the legitimacy of BH is crystal clear to well informed people?

Whether political, religious, economic or security reasons , they do so at their own peculiar risk to the subject at hand!

Dude get real. your argument is getting ridiculous grin

Did bokoharam win any elections?

Does bokoharam have a majority in any parliament?

Does bokoharam control the budget of any Area?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Descartes: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
omenka: You really disappoint me with this. Go to the hashtag #GazaUnderAttack and educate yourself!!
Am sorry to disappoint you though,
But this group has been looking for trouble, have got a glimps of its ideology, happens to tally with that of Boko haram but the slight different is that they are in the Government in Palestine just like Boko haram was trying to be in the Government in Borno then.
But Israel has not helped matters cos Netanyahu is very stubborn.
Notwithstanding i will get to that like and study more.
Thanks for your concern. smiley
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GreenBobo: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

Dude get real. your argument is getting ridiculous grin

Did bokoharam win any elections?

Does bokoharam have a majority in any parliament?

Does bokoharam control the budget of any Area?

Get your facts right... Hamas is not IRM.. THEY ARE DIFFERENT ENTITIES AND SHOULD BE SEEN AND TREATED AS SUCH!

hamas did not win any elections!
hamas is not a political association!
it is a militarized offshoot! they are a terrorist organization!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: u need to stop ur ranting and just carry ur gun and go and fight for the palestine ok, but before u go remember to write ur will and possibly conduct a post-funeral service for urself, we won't miss u.

dumbbell I don't care about both em racist countries, my only concern is the sick lost of civilian lifes. satayanhu is definitely not winning the war with the prolong fighting, yet hamas rocket still falling on Israeli soil. and for the jargons you type up there I wish every member of your lineage same.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

Get your facts right... Hamas is not IRM.. THEY ARE DIFFERENT ENTITIES AND SHOULD BE SEEN AND TREATED AS SUCH!

dumbskull stop showing the public your stupidity cum epitome of idi0cy. hamas is a fvcking political party created by Israel to counter the al fattah party. they won the polls in Gaza after the systematic decapacitation of all Fatah, the military wing is known as al qassam brigades, most of hamas legislators are wallowing in Israeli jails on trump up charges. exterminate hamas today and be ready for another more violent group.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

tired of repeating the same thing.
who has the majority in Palestinian Legislative Council? please can you tell us?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Legislative_Council
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Descartes: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Omenka, Hamas is one of 28 groups officially declared a "foreign terrorist organization" by the State Department. Its goal is to destroy Israel and to put in place an Islamic Palestinian state. Its methods include assassination, raids, bombing, and suicide bombing.
The above makes me dislike them, they are just like boko haram embarassed
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

tired of repeating the same thing.
who has the majority in Palestinian Legislative Council? please can you tell us?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Legislative_Council

ma'am do you listen to the latest press release by satanyahu now I believe your submission that Israel ain't gat a clear cut strategy for this operation. satayahu said the occupation will still continue after any ceasefire and yet they wanna convince sane minds they are getting down the tunnels. I see another Hezbollah disgrace for the IDF in the offing.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

ma'am do you listen to the latest press release by satanyahu now I believe your submission that Israel ain't gat a clear cut strategy for this operation. satayahu said the occupation will still continue after any ceasefire and yet they wanna convince sane minds they are getting down the tunnels. I see another Hezbollah disgrace for the IDF in the offing.

I argued this on Nairaland few weeks ago that the IDF doesn't have a clear strategy so far i was attacked.

Isn't it obvious now?

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo:

Are you not ashamed of yourself that a girl is whooping your ar.se in a debate, with facts - yet you keep pontificating baseless lies which adds credence to fact that you have no clue whatsoever about what you're talking about?

Based on your logic, when Nigeria was designated a rogue state in the 90's by the West, that effectively negated the sovereignty of the country, no?

Hamas control Gaza strip both militarily and politically, and Hamas is also IRM(Islamic Resistance Movement). Also, the fact that you think IRM and Hamas are two separate entities just shows how much you know on the topic. That's like saying: UK is different from United Kingdom, or Germany is different from Deutschland.

Let me leave Missy89 to keep smacking that ar.se. grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: @Omenka, Hamas is one of 28 groups officially declared a "foreign terrorist organization" by the State Department. Its goal is to destroy Israel and to put in place an Islamic Palestinian state. Its methods include assassination, raids, bombing, and suicide bombing.
The above makes me dislike them, they are just like boko haram embarassed
There are over a million individuals and public figures designated "terrorist" by the US! Including US citizens, all these people, the gangs called Feds and Homeland Security don't need any evidence to include anyone on the list called TIDB (Terrorism ...Data Base). The government has been widely criticized for making it impossible for people to know why they have been placed on a watchlist, and for making it nearly impossible to get off. Not even death provides a guarantee of getting off the list. The guidelines say the names of dead people will stay on the list if there is reason to believe the deceased’s identity may be used by a suspected terrorist–which the National Counterterrorism Center calls a “demonstrated terrorist tactic.” In fact, for the same reason, the rules permit the deceased spouses of suspected terrorists to be placed onto the list after they have died.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Salomi Pagu: Soldiers Rescue Another Chibok Girl / May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / Edo To Make Gelegele Seaport A Container Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.