Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (10934 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

you should stick to your local tribal threads and leave this one for people having constructive arguments.

You usually forget this line when you talk about the Civil war in Nigeria if history serves me right. all is fair in war except the Nigerian civil war seh?

i'm humored and honoured by your quote... grin grin

Now listen up lady, I have never ever blamed Federals for using whatever tactics it deemed fit to win it's war against Biafra. Dig up my previous posts and show me where i blamed them...i only condemned cowardly political whores like you who believed that "political craftiness/cunningness" amounts to "saavyness"(they still do). I'm a realist.

In fact i have always maintained i would have done worse to the federals, if i had enough Biafran fire-power to that...it's was a FuVking war.
But we must see issues as they are regardless of sentiments. The Isrealis have decided to make it costly for anyone to take the life of a Jewish, post-hitler. Why are you all complaining?. How much is your life worth to your people, if it's worthless, how is that the problem of the Jewish.

And yeah..i saw the dead palestine bodies on Al-jazeera...hamas should get the blame.

Now this is me being very Pacifist here...i'll pretend i didn't see your rabbles.. cool

**And finally the first and only 'like' u got there is from the popular Yoruba cowardly terrorist himself....Abu uthman tunde Salam aka anago. I can bet my practicing license on that.*** We all know where his allegiance lie and why it does so..need i say more? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: see how u turn my advise to an offence, I don't blame u, wen I protest against d use chinko phone in nigeria plus free mb and free NL subscription, am sure u will be permanently off NL then.

you are waste of ovum plonker!!!! in your dreams mate, not everyone is a loser like you. only if Motorola produce chinko android devices then you are right in your shyte submissions my monthly data usage charges is way more than your salary olofo.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

i'm humored and honoured by your quote... grin grin

Now listen up lady, I have never ever blamed Federals for using whatever tactics it deemed fit to win it's war against Biafra. Dig up previous my posts and show me where i blamed them...i only condemned cowardly political whores like you believes that "political craftiness/cunningness" amounts to "saavyness"(they still do) I'm a realist.

In fact i have always maintained i would have done worse to the federals, if i had enough Biafran power to that...it's was a FuVking war.
But we must see issues as they are regardless of sentiments. The Isrealis have decided to make it costly for anyone to take the life of a Jewish, post-hitler. Why are you all complaining?. How much is your life worth to your people, if it's worthless, how is that the problem with of Jewish.

And yeah..i saw the dead palestine bodies on Al-jazeera...hamas should get the blame.

Now this is me being very Pacifist here...i'll pretend i didn't see your rabbles.. cool

**And finally the first and only like u got there is from the popular Yoruba terrorist himself....Abu uthman tunde Salam aka anago. I can bet my practicing license on that.*** We all know where his allegiance lie and why it does so..need i say more? grin grin

plonker who cares what the opinion of a lab mouse is your loonie progenitor is a fvcking raghead you loser. your fvcking license is as useless as the suya wraps of my mai suya at berger junction.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

dude we know where your sympathy lies stop boring me with your balderdash. and what the proof that hamas murdered the teenagers and fact just coming up, stated that the teenagers are long dead before the whole allegation thingy by isreal, why bringing up the whole issues after the peace accord between al fattah and Hamas. abeg stop giving us all this your mainstream media brainwashed logic ogbeni.

Abu Othman Tunde Salam, i put to you that your mind is a fertile ground for Islamic terrorism. I say that with all confidence. In any sane country you should be tailed and trapped like a mouse and then waterboarded till you tell us all you know. Level-headed yorubas like Bosun emmanuel should watch out for your likes if he really sure and serious about curtailing Islamism in Yorubaland. grin grin

Stop hididng behind computers come out and protest pro-gaza on the street of Iseyin..yes your hometown, i bet you, my agile Khaki boys will have you shot and hanged benito-style... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by omoola007(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is why this war will never end until isreal complete what the British mistakenly did after they allowed hitler kill Jews in Poland, Austria, germany and other parts of Europe.mthey felt sorry they allowed the genocide and decided to move them to a "safe" place ... Right in the Palestinian compound.mis like someone subletting a room in your house and then giving it to a younger brother who decides to inherit the. Whole house. Of course it will only happen over your dead body....

This fight is generational. Tell me that a kid that mops his family's blood after a bombing will not avenge that death.mthis little battle in the. Long war is only recruiting more fighters on both sides. sadly they both have a point. But if they can't live as neighbours they will both wipe each other out.

Also this little battle may end up starting WWIII.
Isreal= USA & EU. Vs. Palestine= Russia & Arab world.

I hope I am wrong. But let's get ready.....

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by MeAboki(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: your entire generation is the most stuuupiiid in the whole universe.

Pig!

Hausa and muslims are the ones doing this terrorism in nigeria. They want to turn nigeria into somalia where people live in fear, without rights, in bondage.

Bas.tards

Your username said it all, a real liability to everyone including yourself because of your dumbness; go get educated about the ongoing terrorism, its origins, the ppl involved, its main victims etc before you open your putrid ignorant mouth again on the subject.

Alternatively, why not give your shallow brain a rest and instead go back to doing what you know best - lying on your back, legs apart and intermittently call out 'NEXT' - shegiya yar iska! angry
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

plonker who cares what the opinion of a lab mouse is your loonie progenitor is a fvcking raghead you loser. your fvcking license is as useless as the suya wraps of my mai suya at berger junction.

Abeed...i'm not a raghead. This is what ragheads look like.. grin grin

I'm sure Abu Othman Tunde Salam has 10 yards of rags pressuring his Islamic cranium and frying his brain... grin grin

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whoever wants to learn about the Islamization of Nigeria should listen to this youtube audio..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

Abu Othman Tunde Salam, i put to you that your mind is a fertile ground for Islamic terrorism. I say that with all confidence. In any sane country you should be tailed and trapped like a mouse and then waterboarded till you tell us all you know. Level-headed yorubas like Bosun emmanuel should watch out for your likes if he really sure and serious about curtailing Islamism in Yorubaland. grin grin

Stop hididng behind computers come out and protest pro-gaza on the street of Iseyin..yes your hometown, i bet you, my agile Khaki boys will have you shot and hanged benito-style... grin grin grin

loser unlike you and your fellow goons from the home of the bantunoids!!!!! we don't give a fvck about religion in our part of the divide loser. like I once told you m0ron I gat more ecumenical adherents in my family than the part I even follow. in sane climes the weaker thinkers in the society like you are your fellow goons, will have been sacrifice Mayans humans offering style to gods going by survival of the fittest and by natural selection.

look at this loser talking about religion in yorubaland, when we know in your cursed enclave catholics and Anglicans go on fisticuff on mundane issues like ground permit for crusade.

you are confused like a biatch on PSD, I'm no longer from Oshogbo now I'm from isheyin. one of your fellow m0rons even gave me an ile ife hometown certificate yesterday. y'all losers should dig harder you can't see me mehn. listen real good blockhead i don't give a fvck about the two racist countries, but I didn't lose my decency as a human to support the obvious oppressor. dozie Robert don't tell me you lose your sense of humanity due to emotional biases and false narratives.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

Abeed...i'm not a raghead. This is what ragheads look like.. grin grin

I'm sure Abu Othman Tunde Salam has 10 yards of rags pressuring his Islamic cranium and frying his brain... grin grin

the fvckhead that was unfortunate to curse the earth with the calamity christened dozie Robert is an abeed wa majinu!!!!!... that you are not fed to hungry lion after your were belch out of the cvnt of that loser still beat the imaginations of all sane homo sapiens.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by cirmuell(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Delafruita: hamas doesn't fight just so isreal can invade and kill its civilians,hamas fights so isreal can let go of its siege on its people.hamas is falsely designated a terrorist organization by america.the same america that designated mandela's ANC a terrorist organization.isreal has no moral right to insist hamas stop launching rockets while it continues building its settlements in judea and samaria,while it continues enforcing its air,sea and land blockade of gaza,while it continues to hound palestinian men into its cells,while it continues to restrict movement of palestineans,while it continues to deny access to their holy mosque,while it continues to deny them their much desired and deserved statehood.
how can you have rights in a stolen land? undecided palestinians have no right whosoever to the lands they are fighting for...but i don't expect you lot to know so keep on showing your ignorance.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by danot1030: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

you are waste of ovum plonker!!!! in your dreams mate, not everyone is a loser like you. only if Motorola produce chinko android devices then you are right in your shyte submissions my monthly data usage charges is way more than your salary olofo.
u see wot I mean, one of d kid on NL in full expression, u know them by their empty brag, "my father is this my mother has dat", wen their father is merely a gate man and their mother is a restaurant maid. Is now I know u use chinko and don't even border to scan any phone for me cos I know u will go and collect that uncle living in the next building to ur face me I fight u civilian barrack u ar living at agege who use to send u to go and help him call his girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: u see wot I mean, one of d kid on NL in full expression, u know them by their empty brag, "my father is this my mother has dat", wen their is merely a gate man and the mother is restaurant maid. Is now I know u use chinko and don't even border to scan any phone for me cos I know u will go and collect that uncle living in the next building to ur face me I fight u civilian barrack u ar living at agege who use to send u to go and help him call his girl friend.

this green nostriled ant eating homo habilis just described his miserable life. the Almighty has place me above anything you aspire to be loser. come at me and amma cut your family tree into log of wood for cooking and give the ashes of your lineage to some loonie to smoke. fvckhead olofo I have never been curse to live in a face me and slap you all my existence. even during undergrads days they make sure I stay in a self-con till my finals. ask people from my school maybe low lifers stay in under g area. shofodanu tell us more of your cursed existence.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by omoola007(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
cirmuell: how can you have rights in a stolen land? undecided palestinians have no right whosoever to the lands they are fighting for...but i don't expect you lot to know so keep on showing your ignorance.

Please research before you post.

In 1947 the UN divided Palestine into two . Hence the root for the two state solution.

See my post above for historic maps. Pictures say a thousand word
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by cirmuell(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
You guys can scream here all you want...it changes nothing. undecided Israel is not Nigeria where the leaders don't give a phuck about the citizens.

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
blloodykillerr:

May death visit your family
Bastard

the resident loonie is here. even a life time dose of neurovites plus lagatine and lexotan 3 milligrams won't still cure your werey abuigi je situation. good night and cry your cursed self to sleep ashibi omo adanu.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by cirmuell(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
omoola007:

Please research before you post.

In 1947 the UN divided Palestine into two . Hence the root for the two state solution.

See my post above for historic maps. Pictures say a thousand word
that was a scam.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by dozzzybaba: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:
I'm no longer from Oshogbo .
Brother man

I shall be in Osogbo a day after the elections. The Osun-Osogbo festival will commence on the 11th of this month and i'l participate in the Iwopopo and other ceremonies.

I just want to let you know that i'l be in your home town. How is Abuja?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzzybaba: Brother man

I shall be in Osogbo a day after the elections. The Osun-Osogbo festival will commence on the 11th of this month and i'l participate in the Iwopopo and other ceremonies.

my bad brother missed the extra letter z, e ma binu ooooo. wish you nice time in my hometown. my grandfather is the baba kere ije-eta. and they always tell us tales about the whole festival at home sha. Lagos breed osunoid. abuja is good oooo and the rains too sha.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

loser unlike you and your fellow goons from the home of the bantunoids!!!!! we don't give a fvck about religion in our part of the divide loser. like I once told you m0ron I gat more ecumenical adherents in my family than the part I even follow. in sane climes the weaker thinkers in the society like you are your fellow goons, will have been sacrifice Mayans humans offering style to gods going by survival of the fittest and by natural selection.

look at this loser talking about religion in yorubaland, when we know in your cursed enclave catholics and Anglicans go on fisticuff on mundane issues like ground permit for crusade.

you are confused like a biatch on PSD, I'm no longer from Oshogbo now I'm from isheyin. one of your fellow m0rons even gave me an ile ife hometown certificate yesterday. y'all losers should dig harder you can't see me mehn. listen real good blockhead i don't give a fvck about the two racist countries, but I didn't lose my decency as a human to support the obvious oppressor. dozie Robert don't tell me you lose your sense of humanity due to emotional biases and false narratives.

Sharap there my friend!...sharap and sit like a boy(even though you are 28, angry and hungry). grin grin
You can only sell the "religion-don't-matter-in-yoruba crap" to the eskimos who don't know you. I know the yoruba like the sole of my foot. Religion is YOUR WEAKEST LINK. You Islamists broke Mr layi Oguntola's Christian skull in Oshogbo and you come here to sell your worn out No-religious-problem tale?..That man is still wearing the longest bandage in Africa as if he is a raghead like his asailants who are also "his loving yoruba brothers"...i laugh grin grin grin

How many times have you ever mourned Christians hacked down in the North and cut into pieces by your ideological cousins. Who the hell are trying to fool...me?
Abu, i put it to you you have been burning your sh!t while it's still in Nylon and smoking it. Smoking plastic+Sh1T must be very intoxicating and clogs your brain mass... grin grin

I have not lost my sense of humanity..nah I'm not a muslim who takes pride in slitting throats. The Palestine started the killing, when you take a Jewish life, you should be ready for the consequences. They have placed premium on the lives of their citizens and anyone who "prices" that life MUST PAY..now the "PAY" here is relative, it could cost another life, 100 lives, 2000 lives, even a million lives, depending the level of premium placed on it. Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by ogmask: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

Hamas is the government in Gaza. elected by the people there. no one is shielding anyone

Many Ignorant Nigerians commenting for many weeks are unaware of this fact.

to them, they think Hamas is an insurgency group that is operating inside gaza strip
Hamas military wing (The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades) are they ones doing the fighting while their political wing controls in Gaza strip
(since 2007)and it is recognized by almost every country as legitimate apart from Israel and EU. (Just like Hezbollah)

they have 74 out of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative council just like Hezbollah has 13 seats in the Parliament of Lebanon and 2 seats in the Lebanese cabinet.

Even Nigeria recognizes Palestine as a state which means they recognize Hamas as a legitimate entity as well. (nearly 80% of the world does)
people need to get informed before talking about issue beyond their knowledge to prevent many face palm comments one has to deal with here everyday concerning this issue. They should start by reading "Middle East for dummies".

Ah sista why na. 80% of the con3s in dis peaceful wotld including naija recognise dem? Abeg tell me where their embassy dey for naija since gaza don turn to con3.

Bfor u call person dullard make u check ursef first.

Do u even know what politics play here. Agreed they won majority seats in the palestinian council but like u said they only control gaza. But fatah controls the other territories. They have 2 govts there. So do not sound as if gaza strip accounts for the entire palistinian territory. Next time try respect elders bfor u derail beta village gossip.

Next wanabe plis.......
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by dozzzybaba: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

Ori eyin wo moniker mi da da
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzzybaba: Brother man

anago90:

who cares abeg if you like drown yourself in the river osun. good riddance to bad nonsense.

bwhahahahahahaa! and the angry elf though it was me? grin grin grin

Talk of vexing and blindly slapping his brother...so much for your "e-unity". I'm sure the rag you are wearing was covering your eyes and blocking your view when you shot that wannabe Dog, "dozzzybaba".. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by danot1030: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

this green nostriled ant eating homo habilis just described his miserable life. the Almighty has place me above anything you aspire to be loser. come at me and amma cut your family tree into log of wood for cooking and give the ashes of your lineage to some loonie to smoke. fvckhead olofo I have never been curse to live in a face me and slap you all my existence. even during undergrads days they make sure I stay in a self-con till my finals. ask people from my school maybe low lifers stay in under g area. shofodanu tell us more of your cursed existence.
who did dis to u, raising kids in a slum can be dangerous o. But who culd hav mixed weed inside beans for dis kid? And his father has gone on night duty, who have his number on NL pls so we can call him home quickly, his mum has not return from d restaurant but who know what we can apply for him here please.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

the fvckhead that was unfortunate to curse the earth with the calamity christened dozie Robert is an abeed wa majinu!!!!!... that you are not fed to hungry lion after your were belch out of the cvnt of that loser still beat the imaginations of all sane homo sapiens.

Abeed Tunde Othman Salam, when will you heed bosun's(your odua brother) call and denounce that throat-slitting religion?... grin grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Liability(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
MeAboki:

Your username said it all, a real liability to everyone including yourself because of your dumbness; go get educated about the ongoing terrorism, its origins, the ppl involved, its main victims etc before you open your putrid ignorant mouth again on the subject.

Alternatively, why not give your shallow brain a rest and instead go back to doing what you know best - lying on your back, legs apart and intermittently call out 'NEXT' - shegiya yar iska! angry
hey pig, your characterization shows you on the same level with a worm in terms of your reasoning. All i hear from your is absolute equivocation typical of a senile self deceiving slowpoke.

You can take your history and educate the almajirized northerners that nigeria is a secular country, built on secular laws not some slavery organisation of islam.

Your deceits has been expose, your agenda has been leaked, nigeria cannot become another egypt or iraq where marginalization and oppression of other religion will under the guise of religion of peace.

Islamization of nigeria will never work.
So, pig, go and revel in that pit your came out from. Miserable nitwit

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzzybaba: Ori eyin wo moniker mi da da

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. This one still dey ground dey shout 'brotherly!" grin grin grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
ogmask:

Ah sista why na. 80% of the con3s in dis peaceful wotld including naija recognise dem? Abeg tell me where their embassy dey for naija since gaza don turn to con3.

Bfor u call person dullard make u check ursef first.

Do u even know what politics play here. Agreed they won majority seats in the palestinian council but like u said they only control gaza. But fatah controls the other territories. They have 2 govts there. So do not sound as if gaza strip accounts for the entire palistinian territory. Next time try respect elders bfor u derail beta village gossip.

Next wanabe plis.......

maybe if you learn how to read you would be able to comprehend.

I said Nigeria (and 80% UN states ) recognizes Palestine which means by extension, they recognizes the government there which Hamas is part of.

Go and sit on the sidelines please and read the debates. the only thing you are good for is clicking likes and clapping for the people that are making good points. that is what you should be should be doing. cool

If you behave yourself and listen (or is it read) like a good boy maybe you can learn a thing or two and not try to interrupt a complicated conversation that is obviously above your intellect
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by dozzzybaba: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

my bad brother missed the extra letter z, e ma binu ooooo. wish you nice time in my hometown. my grandfather is the baba kere ije-eta. and they always tell us tales about the whole festival at home sha. Lagos breed osunoid. abuja is good oooo and the rains too sha.
Alright, No P. Stay safe
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

Sharap there my friend!...sharap and sit like a boy(even though you are 28, angry and hungry). grin grin
You can only sell the "religion-don't-matter-in-yoruba crap" to the eskimos who don't know you. I know the yoruba like the sole of my foot. Religion is YOUR WEAKEST LINK. You Islamists broke Mr layi Oguntola's Christian skull in Oshogbo and you come here to sell your worn out No-religious-problem tale?..That man is still wearing the longest bandage in Africa as if he is a raghead like his asailants who are also "his loving yoruba brothers"...i laugh grin grin grin

How many times have you ever mourned Christians hacked down in the North and cut into pieces by your ideological cousins. Who the hell are trying to fool me?
Abu, i put it to you you have been burning your sh!t while it's still in Nylon and smoking it. Smoking plastic+Sh1T must be very intoxicating and clogs your brain mass... grin grin

I have not lost my sense of humanity..nah I'm not a muslim who takes pride in slitting throats. The Palestine started the killing, when you take a Jewish life, you should be ready for the consequences. They have placed premium on the lives of their citizens and anyone who "prices" that life MUST PAY..now the "PAY" here is relative, it could cost another life, 100 lives, 2000 lives, even a million lives, depending the level of premium placed on it. Gerrit?

idi0tic ayagayagayo!!!! now I fully understand the reason why the word idi0t was stamped on your birth certificate, your stupidity is in terabytes. you keep recycling this isolated case like trying to save planet earth from green house effect. loads of Yoruba family have alliances across divides, at the last Christmas celebration I was in my uncle crib down chow can the same be said of y'all losers?? where catholics and Anglicans are in a perpetual rat race.

dozie Robert you come across as the dumbest kid from your area, when the almighty was distributing intelligence you were at the back line throwing tantrums like a photosynthetic epileptic. pray, tell us boko target only the christian population in nyaya park?? ditto for my favourite grocery store at emab plaza. them your stupidity is appalling and epitome of idiocy can't come better than this your lines of reasoning

loads of Islamic scholars spoke against boko haram lost their lives and y'all never do wells still threw viles at them. sheikh jafar, Abu Zaria and sheikh borno was missed by a whisker.

when we tell you, the discuss here is above your brain power. you were huffing and puffing like a rabid dog. you just expose your gross ignorance about the whole issue!!!!! fact emerging now shows the teenagers are long dead and the Israeli government just want to start trouble cause of the new peace accord between al Fatah and hamas. stick to running misdiagnosis in your dingy lab loser and stop bringing up senseless thought that making steven spielberg look like Nobel laureate winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Visits Maiduguri Today, Cancels Daura Trip / Strange Death Of Nigeria's Oldest Man *this Man,160, Never Took Photograph In His Life Time. He Died / Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.