Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (10929 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

I argued this on Nairaland few weeks ago that the IDF doesn't have a clear strategy so far i was attacked.

Isn't it obvious now?

it's now pretty obvious like daylight. you want us to believe you destroying the tunnels yet the rocket still keep falling on Israel..... the funny thing is that the offshoots in Gaza are not even in IDF military plan.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

I argued this on Nairaland few weeks ago that the IDF doesn't have a clear strategy so far i was attacked.

Isn't it obvious now?

IDF doctrine is about destroying civilians, to force them to bow down to their military military might, not necessarily to fight. That was the same tactics they used against hezbollah in 2006, and they still lost. Bring Lebanon to its knees by bombing all the infrastructures in Northern Lebanon( A place that have nothing to do with the war), while getting their ar.ses whooped in the South by Hezbollah.

Tired of talking about Israel - they have started crying about rise in antisemitism in the UK. grin Always causing problems everywhere, yet play victim mentality in the same breath. Redundant topic.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by earthgreeners(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Israel the home of killers...They even tried to kill the current Hamas leader (Khaled Mashal) in 1997.... The fools sent spy to poison the innocent dude.... They assasinated the then leader Al-Rantisi in 2004

Netanyahu = jewish Hitler

God punish Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Descartes: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: There are over a million individuals and public figures designated "terrorist" by the US! Including US citizens, all these people, the gangs called Feds and Homeland Security don't need any evidence to include anyone on the list called TIDB (Terrorism ...Data Base). The government has been widely criticized for making it impossible for people to know why they have been placed on a watchlist, and for making it nearly impossible to get off. Not even death provides a guarantee of getting off the list. The guidelines say the names of dead people will stay on the list if there is reason to believe the deceased’s identity may be used by a suspected terrorist–which the National Counterterrorism Center calls a “demonstrated terrorist tactic.” In fact, for the same reason, the rules permit the deceased spouses of suspected terrorists to be placed onto the list after they have died.
I think something needs to be done to avoid more civilan casualties.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
See the chart!

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

IDF doctrine is about destroying civilians, to force them to bow down to their military military might, not necessarily to fight. That was the same tactics they used against hezbollah in 2006, and they still lost. Bring Lebanon to its knees by bombing all the infrastructures in Northern Lebanon( A place that have nothing to do with the war), while getting their ar.ses whooped in the South by Hezbollah.

Tired of talking about Israel - they have started crying about rise in antisemitism in the UK. grin Always causing problems everywhere, yet play victim mentality in the same breath. Redundant topic.

bwahhhhaaaa!!!!! IDF mofos are fvcking cowards hitting mosques, power station and a university building is just out of the place for a military that boast of precision in target and all that. anyways the antisemitism is rising worldwide, when al jazeera the qatari propaganda machine dedicate ample time in showing us the extermination of toddlers, women and venerable part of the Palestinian population. Germany just polled 73% against the chancellor supporting or taking side with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
earthgreeners: Israel the home of killers...They even tried to kill the current Hamas leader (Khaled Mashal) in 1997.... The fools sent spy to poison the innocent dude.... They assasinated the then leader Al-Rantisi in 2004

Netanyahu = jewish Hitler

God punish Israel

same way they poisoned yassar Arafat with polonium.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
The Israeli Mossad motto: By deception, thou shall go to war.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Delafruita: perhaps you should first find out how isreal became a nation in 1948.perhaps you should first find out how the palestineans were killed and hounded away from their lands to create room for the "returnees".

Israel has ancient history....there is no tribe called Palestininans in history. Go and read your history books
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
where is Greenbobo missy89 beating logic and sense into his Numbskull like a cele pastor delivering a toddler from marine spirit. damn you are a disgrace to the x and y chromosomes for getting yourself fvcked from all your orifice from a female.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

Israel has ancient history....there is no tribe called Palestininans in history. Go and read your history books

what history book? i really need to catch up on my reading
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

I tire ooo sister, I need to read that same book asap. as in the brain in some people cranium would have been better utilized if it is fitted in the skull of a mountain goat.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by oderemo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Now I wonder why Hitler did a half hearted job.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by shorexng: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

Hamas is the government in Gaza. elected by the people there. no one is shielding anyone

Many Ignorant Nigerians commenting for many weeks are unaware of this fact.

to them, they think Hamas is an insurgency group that is operating inside gaza strip
Hamas military wing (The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades) are they ones doing the fighting while their political wing controls in Gaza strip
(since 2007)and it is recognized by almost every country as legitimate apart from Israel and EU. (Just like Hezbollah)

they have 74 out of 132 seats in the Palestinian Legislative council just like Hezbollah has 13 seats in the Parliament of Lebanon and 2 seats in the Lebanese cabinet.

Even Nigeria recognizes Palestine as a state which means they recognize Hamas as a legitimate entity as well. (nearly 80% of the world does)
people need to get informed before talking about issue beyond their knowledge to prevent many face palm comments one has to deal with here everyday concerning this issue. They should start by reading "Middle East for dummies".
No doubt Hamas is the government in Gaza, but it wasn't elected there. It seized power after Israel's withdrawal. And Hamas and the Fatah government only just recently merged. Also, don't make it sound as though Nigeria recognizes Hamas. She recognized the Abbas' PA goverment and not Hamas. Hamas and Abbas government isn't even solidified yet.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by earthgreeners(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
oderemo: Now I wonder why Hitler did a half hearted job.

While I condemn Hitler for killing innocent peeps.... The Isreali jews are making us see a reason to think he was right afterall
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
shorexng:
No doubt Hamas is the government in Gaza, but it wasn't elected there. It seized power after Israel's withdrawal. And Hamas and the Fatah government only just recently merged. Also, don't make it sound as though Nigeria recognizes Hamas. She recognized the Abbas' PA goverment and not Hamas. Hamas and Abbas government isn't even solidified yet.

jeez it cease power how yet they gat legislators!!!!! the Palestinian will continue to vote out any al fattah kind of government with the way the Israeli are pissing on them in west bank by expanding the settlements like nobodies business.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GreenBobo: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Believe what you want! For the records, I am not pro- Palestinian nor pro Israel.. The point is this; HAMAS is a terrorist organization! IDF see them as such! it's a pity that some of us see this as a 'debate' or something. I don't see it in that light!
There's absolutely nothing to gain here! HAMAS and Israel should lay low and save some lives! let's just leave it at that!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by earthgreeners(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
There is an on-going pro-Palestinia (anti-israel) protest in Washington Capitol hill... Massive turnout
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
To everyone of you supporting Israel's terrorism, I hope your child will get to mop your blood soon! Fvcking bastards! cry

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by earthgreeners(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: To everyone of you supporting Israel's terrorism, I hope your child will get to mop your blood soon! Fvcking bastards! cry

Amen
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by earthgreeners(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreenBobo: Believe what you want! For the records, I am not pro- Palestinian nor pro Israel.. The point is this; HAMAS is a terrorist organization! IDF see them as such! it's a pity that some of us see this as a 'debate' or something. I don't see it in that light!
There's absolutely nothing to gain here! HAMAS and Israel should lay low and save some lives! let's just leave it at that!

The same way Mandela ANC was a terrorist organisation....ode ni bobo yii jooo
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by MeAboki(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: i wish nigeria can act like israel and clear out all the boko boys. But we cant because the hausa and muslims are supporting and hiding them in their community.

Did you think before you typed that ignorant remark or were just born stewpid? angry
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
earthgreeners: There is an on-going pro-Palestinia (anti-israel) protest at the White House... Massive turnout
Americans are the worst hypocrites so far! It took NewZealand, UK, Germany, France, and many other nations for US citizens to realize it's a genocide their government is all about in Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
shorexng:

some questions.

If they weren't elected what do you call the Legislative election in January 25 2006?
Nigeria recognizes Palestine and isn't Hamas part of it?
or how did they seize power exactly?

Israel doesn't want a unified Palestine coalition that is one of the many reasons for this conflict
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

bwahhhhaaaa!!!!! IDF mofos are fvcking cowards hitting mosques, power station and a university building is just out of the place for a military that boast of precision in target and all that. anyways the antisemitism is rising worldwide, when al jazeera the qatari propaganda machine dedicate ample time in showing us the extermination of toddlers, women and venerable part of the Palestinian population. Germany just polled 73% against the chancellor supporting or taking side with Israel.

Lmao...Nutter-yahoo the babies and women killer has gone nuts. Someone needs to rein him in. Anyway, times are changing and I just feel sorry for future Israelis, to be honest. Black servitude and treating black people as slaves is a culture in Israel, so fvck them.

However, I still think the Germans don't have the luxury to speak against Israel due to the sins of the Nazis, so they have to always be politically correct. The UK should be the one speaking since it created the problem, but the government is just stuck in America's ar.se, that it has to always follow whatever America's saying. But the general opinion in the country is different - and if people are polled in the UK, it should be around 90-95%. grin Regardless, David Cameron does chastise Israel from time to time - I would give him that.

Btw, what's wrong with your Sunni brothers? I just read the psyops about Sunni clerics in India planning to send 500,000 Sunnis to fight for ISIS - and they just wrote to Saudi Arabia to give them the green light. These people need to get their priorities right with their inconsequential Jihad against their Muslim brothers.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tell me this is not Hell? No. It's Gaza.

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

It is obvious you are trying to argue on a subject you have very little understanding of. There are no tribe or people in this world called Palestines. The Ottoman empire forced the Irsaelites out but when it was time to hand the territory back, the British empire which had conquered the Ottoman empire gave it to the Arabs. The Arabs does not have a state called Palestine...that territory has never been for the Arabs.

Just educate yourself please
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...Nutter-yahoo the babies and women killer has gone nuts. Someone needs to rein him in. Anyway, times are changing and I just feel sorry for future Israelis, to be honest. Black servitude and treating black people as slaves is a culture in Israel, so fvck them.

However, I still think the Germans don't have the luxury to speak against Israel due to the sins of the Nazis, so they have to always be politically correct. The UK should be the one speaking since it created the problem, but the government is just stuck in America's ar.se, that it has to always follow whatever America's saying. But the general opinion in the country is different - and if people are polled in the UK, it should be around 90-95%. grin Regardless, David Cameron does chastise Israel from time to time - I would give him that.

Btw, what's wrong with your Sunni brothers? I just read the psyops about Sunni clerics in India planning to send 500,000 Sunnis to fight for ISIS - and they just wrote to Saudi Arabia to give them the green light. These people need to get their priorities right with their inconsequential Jihad against their Muslim brothers.

I read somewhere that Isis chief al bagdadi is a missed trained operative. and his mission is to bring jihadist worldwide together for easy extermination of the ideology. but those folks are clearly anti sunni with the destroy of Jonas tomb and mosque. and there long term objective to destroy the kabba.

http://moroccantimes.com/2014/07/nsa-documents-reveal-isis-leaderabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Liability(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
MeAboki:

Did you think before you typed that ignorant remark or were just born stewpid? angry
your entire generation is the most stuuupiiid in the whole universe.

Pig!

Hausa and muslims are the ones doing this terrorism in nigeria. They want to turn nigeria into somalia where people live in fear, without rights, in bondage.

Bas.tards
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

It is obvious you are trying to argue on a subject you have very little understanding of. There are no tribe or people in this world called Palestines. The Ottoman empire forced the Irsaelites out but when it was time to hand the territory back, the British empire which had conquered the Ottoman empire gave it to the Arabs. The Arabs does not have a state called Palestine...that territory has never been for the Arabs.

Just educate yourself please

How about educate us on how Ashkenazi Jews from central Europe, and Kazan Jews from Russia, are the rightful owners of the Arabian desert next to Africa?

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:
I read somewhere that Isis chief al bagdadi is a missed trained operative. and his mission is to bring jihadist worldwide together for easy extermination of the ideology. but those folks are clearly anti sunni with the destroy of Jonas tomb and mosque. and there long term objective to destroy the kabba.

http://moroccantimes.com/2014/07/nsa-documents-reveal-isis-leaderabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/

They're fvcked with their Jihad - every single one of them will be murdered. Fvck them!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

some questions.

If they weren't elected what do you call the Legislative election in January 25 2006?
Nigeria recognizes Palestine and isn't Hamas part of it?
or how did they seize power exactly?

Israel doesn't want a unified Palestine coalition that is one of the many reasons for this conflict

I said that couple of days ago. that the reason for the latest onslaught is because of the peace agreement between al fattah and hamas. yet this mainstream media zombies can't see between the whole throwing rocket propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes / Wike Orders Clampdown On Illegal Parks, Street Trading / Governor Uzodinma Approves 13-Month Salary For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.