Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (10930 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
danot1030: who did dis to u, raising kids in a slum can be dangerous o. But who culd hav mixed weed inside beans for dis kid? And his father has gone on night duty, who have his number on NL pls so we can call him home quickly, his mum has not return from d restaurant but who know what we can apply for him here please.

you are waste of reproduction!!!! you are a classic example of why the worst of humans should be barred from giving birth. shytehead everyone is not a loser like you that still holed up with your parent at 49. morrafuvker go get a life and a working brain too.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzzybaba: Alright, No P. Stay safe

enjoy my town brother and make sure you visit le Charles hotel at kobo.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

Abeed Tunde Othman Salam, when will you heed bosun's(your odua brother) call and denounce that throat-slitting religion?... grin grin

majinu you are deranged morrafucker when will you denounce the bishop molesting faith you loyal to. and stop boring me with the throat slitting lines when we know about the Amish groups in USA ditto for Joseph kony LRA, anders brevik, the northern Ireland movement and the skinhead kkk too. they all killing for lord Jesus Christ no be so.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

idi0tic ayagayagayo!!!! now I fully understand the reason why the word idi0t was stamped on your birth certificate, your stupidity is in terabytes. you keep recycling this isolated case like trying to save planet earth from green house effect. loads of Yoruba family have alliances across divides, at the last Christmas celebration I was in my uncle crib down chow can the same be said of y'all losers?? where catholics and Anglicans are in a perpetual rat race.

dozie Robert you come across as the dumbest kid from your area, when the almighty was distributing intelligence you were at the back line throwing tantrums like a photosynthetic epileptic. pray, tell us boko target only the christian population in nyaya park?? ditto for my favourite grocery store at emab plaza. them your stupidity is appalling and epitome of idiocy can't come better than this your lines of reasoning

loads of Islamic scholars spoke against boko haram lost their lives and y'all never do wells still threw viles at them. sheikh jafar, Abu Zaria and sheikh borno was missed by a whisker.

when we tell you, the discuss here is above your brain power. you were huffing and puffing like a rabid dog. you just expose your gross ignorance about the whole issue!!!!! fact emerging now shows the teenagers are long dead and the Israeli government just want to start trouble cause of the new peace accord between al Fatah and hamas. stick to running misdiagnosis in your dingy lab loser and stop bringing up senseless thought that making steven spielberg look like Nobel laureate winner.

Abu Othman Salam...You are still recycling your tales by moonlight... grin grin
fact remains that Yoruba Christian fathers will prefer to give their daughter to Igbo Christian men rather than their Yoruba muslim brothers. Prove me wrong.

I dont write epistles but i really think you should come out of closet, open that yoruba brain and show the world the bombing philosophy you are hiding in that cranium. Some of us with high intellect have already x-rayed your Jihadist mind from here... grin grin

And when the right people meet you face-to-face in that lizard crack you are hiding, there will be one less Jihadist in Yorubaland.... grin grin grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by cirmuell(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Here stink of dumb people though. undecided
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by dozzzybaba: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
I need some clarification here

Are the Isreali's Christians? I thought they practise Judaism/law of Moses and they do not accept Jesus christ as the God sent messiah.

Are there only Moslems in Palestine? I thought there are also Christians in palestine. The church of nativity(jesus' birth place) is in Bethlehem, a palestinian territory.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Dibiachukwu: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why worry about a war in Israel and paleistine. Worry about your own atrocities in boko haram and ALUU
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by oderemo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
cirmuell: Here stink of dumb people though. undecided
U r right. A thread about isreal killing one Palestinian footie degenerate
To mudslinging. Typical Nija now. Laughable tho from isreal to oshun Oshogbo?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2014
anago90:

majinu you are deranged morrafucker when will you denounce the bishop molesting faith you loyal to. and stop boring me with the throat slitting lines when we know about the Amish groups in USA ditto for Joseph kony LRA, anders brevik, the northern Ireland movement and the skinhead kkk too. they all killing for lord Jesus Christ no be so.

Abeed Abu ....Andre brevik is a cult hero in Norway..foreign deadly Islamic Somalis were gradually taking over his land, he went mad and killed them, yes collateral damages happened, but the message was passed. That singular act woke up Europeans. Today france has banned Hijab..nobody wants female jihadists hiding bombs in hijabs like they are currently doing in Kano. Nobody wan't another constantinople-turkey-ottoman sh!1T...Islamism should stay on it's lane and everyone will be fine.

Go listen to the audio link i gave up there.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
rastamouse:

I just wrote that the Ottoman empire threw the Jews out of their land. They were dispersed as a result.

And when did the Ottoman empire get to Central Europe to throw the Ashkenazi Jews, who make up about 80% of today's Jews out of their land? So, Ottoman empire also got to Russia, and threw Kazan Jews out of their land as well, no?

The only people you can make an argument for are Sephardi and North African Jews, however, they only make-up the minority of today's Jews. And they're not claiming the land, because they know no one owns it.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
The worst calamity that can befall Africa right now is Islamism, it will set the continent 400 years backwards..
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
dozzybaba:

Abu Othman Salam...You are still recycling your tales by moonlight... grin grin
fact remains that Yoruba Christian fathers will prefer to give their daughter to Igbo Christian men rather than their Yoruba muslim brothers. Prove me wrong.

I dont write epistles but i really think you should come out of closet, open that yoruba brain and show the world the bombing philosophy you are hiding in that cranium. Some of us with high intellect have already x-rayed your Jihadist mind from here... grin grin

And when the right people meet you face-to-face in that lizard crack you are hiding, there will be one less Jihadist in Yorubaland.... grin grin grin

idi0tic nincompoop humour yourself to ecstasy, you know we don't give too fvck about religion here. loads of inter religion marriage that even the world best mathematicians will lose count. bombing philosophy? your stupidity should earn you the position of the life patron of people living with cerebral palsy and make you the life landlord of their headquarters on bode Thomas street surulere. those brainwash mofos are violating loads of the religion laws by bearing arms self, but illiterate like you don't do research about issue yet talking like you know from your a....nus.

lizard crack in wuse then papa ashafa will definitely be described as the remains of the after effect of the nuclear accident at Chernobyl.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by dozzzybaba: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2014
dozzybaba:
Yoruba Christian fathers will prefer to give their daughter to Igbo Christian men rather than their Yoruba muslim brothers. Prove me wrong.
This is the height of extreme ignorance.

Asiwaju Bola ahmed Tinubu's wife is a christian, Governor Ifashola's wife is a christian, Governor Amosun's wife is a christian, some of Governor Raufu aregbeshola's children are christians.

It is obvious that you know nothing about the religious pluralism of the Yorubas.

I do not engage in religious mudslinging and i'l implore you and eggheaders to desist from it.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2014
dozzybaba:

Abeed Abu ....Andre brevik is a cult hero in Norway..foreign deadly Islamic Somalis were gradually taking over his land, he went mad and killed them, yes collateral damages happened, but the message was passed. That singular act woke up Europeans. Today france has banned Hijab..nobody wants female jihadists hiding bombs in hijabs like they are currently doing in Kano. Nobody wan't another constantinople-turkey-ottoman sh!T...Islamism should stay on it's lane and everyone will be fine.

Go listen to the audio link i gave up there.

you are the perfect definition of confusionist mehn!!! brevik hero in the penitentiary, stop smoking goat shyte boy. with this dumb submission your I.q is not different from that of a public louse. the brevik issue has nothing to do with France hijab brouhaha, and how as the stupid act stop Somali immigrants from populating the Nordic and please can you tell the house how many Somali immigrants were at the ruling party youth wing beach summit. your I.q is lesser than a dot omugo.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2014
anago90:

idi0tic nincompoop humour yourself to ecstasy, you know we don't give too fvck about religion here. loads of inter religion marriage that even the world best mathematicians will lose count. bombing philosophy? your stupidity should earn you the position of the life patron of people living with cerebral palsy and make you the life landlord of their headquarters on bode Thomas street surulere. those brainwash mofos are violating loads of the religion laws by bearing arms self, but illiterate like you don't do research about issue yet talking like you know from your a....nus.

lizard crack in wuse then papa ashafa will definitely be described as the remains of the after effect of the nuclear accident at Chernobyl.

Still same void rantings and hullabaloo from the angry elf who remains a standard S.I unit for dregs. grin grin grin grin

Muslims hardly give out their daughters to Christian men. The muslims prefer to take christian women and Islamize them. that's the trend everywhere..check your history. Go find out why the Igbo lady whose father is a pastor was kidnapped, hypnotized and kept in the Emirs palace in Niger state. Can the Emir happily give out his daughter to a Christian the way he expect that pastor to give out his to a muslim. grin grin

Mister, leave that religion and become human, nobody is blind to your Islamic schemings anymore. i'm sure you'll happily break Bosun's head for saying the truth in that audio...Your christians are in trouble, if they don't rise against basKard Abu Othman Salams who come the pit of hell...They should start sending you back to that hell, if you don't change.. bloody allakubar abeedgrin grin grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by ogmask: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

maybe if you learn how to read you would be able to comprehend.

I said Nigeria (and 80% UN states ) recognizes Palestine which means by extension, they recognizes the government there which Hamas is part of.

Go and sit on the sidelines please and read the debates. the only thing you are good for is clicking likes and clapping for the people that are making good points. that is what you should be should be doing. cool

If you behave yourself and listen (or is it read) like a good boy maybe you can learn a thing or two and not try to interrupt a complicated conversation that is obviously above your intellect

See who dey talk. Madam principal. Weldon oh.

U nor knw nothing eh.

Read ur ealier post and keep ur leprous fingers where they belong. U legitimised the whole thing as if they are a state reconised by the US and UN. Abi u nor know say na mumu thinking to think say hamas get head when their neck dey miss.

U dn not come on this forum to spew half truth and u xpect a header. Akpokoto lazy bikini.

Abeg park ur rege well.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2014
anago90:

you are the perfect definition of confusionist mehn!!! brevik hero in the penitentiary, stop smoking goat shyte boy. with this dumb submission your I.q is not different from that of a public louse. the brevik issue has nothing to do with France hijab brouhaha, and how as the stupid act stop Somali immigrants from populating the Nordic and please can you tell the house how many Somali immigrants were at the ruling party youth wing beach summit. your I.q is lesser than a dot omugo.

being in jail doesn't stop him from being a hero...you dunce. damn your brain is fried, you damned Godforsaken raghead. If you think his action is not remotely connected to silent tacitly-engineered european anti-foreign measures then you must be drinking from the breast of a dead arab camel. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by OtunbaJega: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2014
In other news

Israel lied about the capture of a soldier just to kill over 120 people in Rafah.

Hamas vindicated

https://www.nairaland.com/1840657/breaking-news-israel-lied-alleged

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by ogmask: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Hamas shuld approach this issue diplomatically.

My peace of advise.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by MeAboki(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Liability: hey pig, your characterization shows you on the same level with a worm in terms of your reasoning. All i hear from your is absolute equivocation typical of a senile self deceiving slowpoke.

You can take your history and educate the almajirized northerners that nigeria is a secular country, built on secular laws not some slavery organisation of islam.

Your deceits has been expose, your agenda has been leaked, nigeria cannot become another egypt or iraq where marginalization and oppression of other religion will under the guise of religion of peace.

Islamization of nigeria will never work.
So, pig, go and revel in that pit your came out from. Miserable nitwit

You are once more displaying your ignorance and additionally lack of comprehension because none of my posts, in response to you espoused any agenda, religious or otherwise, except to point out the folly in your post - which reeked of abject ignorance and deep seated bigotry - no doubt a manifestation of poor exposure and lack of maturity coupled with a lazy mindset happy to wallow in baseless stereotyping rather than actively seeking knowledge on a subject prior to speaking about it - or in your case, raving and ranting off-topic like a headless chicken.

Like I said before, its better you resort to doing what you know best (lying on your back and giving it up) then going over to the sexuality section and telling everybody all about it.

Your frustration in that regard is quite evident; so he fucvted you, took your virginity and dumped you, eh?

Well too bad, why not take your frustrations elsewhere e.g. sticking to the sexuality section because it befits you; while leaving politics to the more intelligently minded.

Abeg, run commot; customer dey wait for you.
Shegiya, Karuwa!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GuyFawkes: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

Ah now that is what i have been waiting for grin
By God the deluded and religiously brainwashed Nigerians actually mean USA-AIPAC>$3bn annually . grin
They are just so dumb so they don't actually know but they accept the israelites are the chosen ones and the dumb Nigerians have to be the rejected ones. undecided
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by OtunbaJega: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2014
ogmask: The History of Hamas is an account of thePalestinian Islamic[1][2] fundamentalist[3][4][5]socio-political organization with an associated paramilitary force, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.[1][6][7] Hamas (حماس)Ḥamās is an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلاميةḤarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement".Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhoodmovement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s and gained influence through a network of mosques and various charitable and social organizations. In the 1980s the Brotherhood emerged as a powerful political factor, challenging the influence of the PLO,[5] and in 1987 adopted a more nationalist and activist line under the name of Hamas.[5] During the 1990s and early 2000s, the organization conducted numerous suicide bombings and other attacks against Israel.In the Palestinian legislative election of January 2006, Hamas gained a large majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament, defeating the ruling Fatah party. After the elections, conflicts arose between Hamas and Fatah, which they were unable to resolve.[8][9][10] In June 2007, Hamas defeated Fatah in a series of violent clashes, and since that time Hamas has governed the Gazaportion of the Palestinian Territories, while at the same time they were ousted from government positions in the West Bank.[11][12]Israel and Egypt then imposed an economic blockade on Gaza and largely sealed their borders with the territory.[13][14]After acquiring control of Gaza, Hamas-affiliated and other militias launched rocket attacks upon Israel, which Hamas ceased in June 2008 following an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire.[15] The ceasefire broke down late in 2008, with each side accusing the other of responsibility.[16] In late December 2008.[18]

Plagiarism alert.....
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2014
anago90:

you are waste of reproduction!!!! you are a classic example of why the worst of humans should be barred from giving birth. shytehead everyone is not a loser like you that still holed up with your parent at 49. morrafuvker go get a life and a working brain too.

I just checked how much the cowardly IDF destroyed the lives of civilians and infrastructures in Gaza - those pricks are devilish cowards. What have manufacturing companies, schools, businesses, hospitals etc. got to do with the war? These folks are cowards!
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2014
ogmask:

See who dey talk. Madam principal. Weldon oh.

U nor knw nothing eh.

Read ur ealier post and keep ur leprous fingers where they belong. U legitimised the whole thing as if they are a state reconised by the US and UN. Abi u nor know say na mumu thinking to think say hamas get head when their neck dey miss.

U dn not come on this forum to spew half truth and u xpect a header. Akpokoto lazy bikini.

Abeg park ur rege well.

Zombie. if the US and UN doesn't recognize it, that doesn't make it illegitimate and that doesn't change the fact that it has majority seats in the parliament.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by ogmask: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Plagiarism alert.....

Hey relax. Ask wiki. I miss loaded it.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by OtunbaJega: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2014
SirShymex:

I just checked how much the cowardly IDF destroyed the lives of civilians and infrastructures in Gaza - those pricks are devilish cowards. What have manufacturing companies, schools, businesses, hospitals etc. got to do with the war? These folks are cowards!

even a University
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by OtunbaJega: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

Zombie. if the US and UN doesn't recognize it, that doesn't make it illegitimate and that doesn't change the fact that it has majority seats in the parliament.

u see how they also lied about the missing soldier just to pound Rafah and also destroy the University
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by GuyFawkes: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

you should stick to your local tribal threads and leave this one for people having constructive arguments.

You usually forget this line when you talk about the Civil war in Nigeria if history serves me right. all is fair in war except the Nigerian civil war seh?

You know some Nigerians are deluded when they say "God bless Theodor Herzl" like seriously do they have a clue what zionism is all about?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by OtunbaJega: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

The same US that tagged Mandela's ANC as a terrorist group
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by ogmask: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2014
Missy89:

Ashi go recognise dem na. Okpetu ambassador.

Aboki dey wait for u go arrange come back. I wan sleep abeg. Remember off the light ooooo.

Gud night.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2014
ogmask:

Ashi go recognise dem na. Okpetu ambassador.

Aboki dey wait for u go arrange come back. I wan sleep abeg. Remember off the light ooooo.

Gud night.

Dafuq? grin grin grin.

who is this clown?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:

The same US that tagged Mandela's ANC as a terrorist group

excatly!

when does the legitimacy of any group depends on US approval

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / U.S. To Approve Attack Aircraft For Nigeria In Boko Haram Fight / Crack Among PDP Senators Over Plan To Alter Minority Leadership Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.