Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) (10935 Views)

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? / Buhari Supports The Right To Independence Of Palestine & Rejects Same For Biafra / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

It is obvious you are trying to argue on a subject you have very little understanding of. There are no tribe or people in this world called Palestines. The Ottoman empire forced the Irsaelites out but when it was time to hand the territory back, the British empire which had conquered the Ottoman empire gave it to the Arabs. The Arabs does not have a state called Palestine...that territory has never been for the Arabs.

Just educate yourself please

lol nice try

where did you read that? you never answered the question.

You are even making the point for Hamas really because according to them Israel doesn't have the right to exist.
and isn't that true?
Nations doesn't have a right to exist.(if nations have the right to exist, there is no point of having a military then) they always come and go. But people do.

So with your logic, Because there was a nation called Oyo that stretch all the way to Benin republic in the 19th century, Oyo people have legitimacy on the land today if they have the military capabilities to take it? and displace the people there in the process?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

They're fvcked with their Jihad - every single one of them will be murdered. Fvcked them!

good riddance to bad nonsense, who cares they violating loads of doctrine of the religion by merely taking up arms against a legitimate government. but this hate preachers won't tell these cows about that part of the deen.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

How about educate us on how Ashkenazi Jews from central Europe, and Kazan Jews from Russia, are the rightful owners of the Arabian desert next to Africa?

I just wrote that the Ottoman empire threw the Jews out of their land. They were dispersed as a result.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
[b]“In 2008, Israel launched “Operation Cast Lead” against Gaza. In September 2012 the Palestinian Authority announced that, despite the opposition of Hamas, she resumed negotiations on gas with Israel. Two months after the admission of Palestine to the UN as a “non-member observer state” strengthens the position of the Palestinian Authority in the negotiations. However Gaza Marine stuck, preventing Palestinians from exploiting the natural wealth they have. At this point the Palestinian Authority take a different path. January 23, 2O14, at the meeting of Palestinian President Abbas with Russian President Putin has discussed the possibility of entrusting the operation of Russia’s Gazprom gas field in the waters of Gaza. It’s Itar-Tass news agency that the announcement, noting that Russia and Palestine agree to strengthen cooperation in the energy sector. In this context, in addition to the operation of the gas field, it is expected that an oil field in the vicinity of the Palestinian city of Ramallah in the West Bank. In the same area, the Russian Technopromexport is ready to participate in the construction of a thermoelectric site of a power of 200 MW. The formation of the new Palestinian government of national unity, June 2, 2014, strengthens the possibility that the agreement between Palestine and Russia reach safely. Ten days later, on June 12, occurs the kidnapping of three young Israelis who are found killed June 30: punctual casus belli that initiates the operation against Gaza “protective barrier”. Operation between the strategy of Tel Aviv, to also capture energy reserves of the entire Levant, Palestinian, Lebanese and Syrian reserves included Basin, and in that of Washington in supporting Israel seeks control throughout the Middle East, preventing Russia to reacquire influence in the region.”[/b]
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

lol nice try

where did you read that? you never answered the question.

You are even making the point for Hamas really because according to them Israel doesn't have the right to exist.
and isn't that true?
Nations doesn't have a right to exist. they always come and go. people do.

So with your logic, Because there was a nation called Oyo that stretch all the way to Benin republic in the 19th century, Oyo people have legitimacy on the land today if they have the military capabilities to take it? and displace the people there in the process?

My dear you are very wrong. Each and every nation has the right to exist and that is exactly what the Jews are doing. They were displaced and came together after the Second World War. The world accepted them and they became a nation in 1948. Who the heck is Hamas to dispute that?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

My dear you are very wrong. Each and every nation has the right to exist and that is exactly what the Jews are doing. They were displaced and came together after the Second World War. The world accepted them and they became a nation in 1948. Who the heck is Hamas to dispute that?
Can you tell us what happened that got all Israelis displaced and everyone of them had to migrate from their "land" in the middle east to far Europe? Na which plane carry them?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: [b]“In 2008, Israel launched “Operation Cast Lead” against Gaza. In September 2012 the Palestinian Authority announced that, despite the opposition of Hamas, she resumed negotiations on gas with Israel. Two months after the admission of Palestine to the UN as a “non-member observer state” strengthens the position of the Palestinian Authority in the negotiations. However Gaza Marine stuck, preventing Palestinians from exploiting the natural wealth they have. At this point the Palestinian Authority take a different path. January 23, 2O14, at the meeting of Palestinian President Abbas with Russian President Putin has discussed the possibility of entrusting the operation of Russia’s Gazprom gas field in the waters of Gaza. It’s Itar-Tass news agency that the announcement, noting that Russia and Palestine agree to strengthen cooperation in the energy sector. In this context, in addition to the operation of the gas field, it is expected that an oil field in the vicinity of the Palestinian city of Ramallah in the West Bank. In the same area, the Russian Technopromexport is ready to participate in the construction of a thermoelectric site of a power of 200 MW. The formation of the new Palestinian government of national unity, June 2, 2014, strengthens the possibility that the agreement between Palestine and Russia reach safely. Ten days later, on June 12, occurs the kidnapping of three young Israelis who are found killed June 30: punctual casus belli that initiates the operation against Gaza “protective barrier”. Operation between the strategy of Tel Aviv, to also capture energy reserves of the entire Levant, Palestinian, Lebanese and Syrian reserves included Basin, and in that of Washington in supporting Israel seeks control throughout the Middle East, preventing Russia to reacquire influence in the region.”[/b]

hmmn so going by your submission this is almost like a war of proxy sort of??
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have no connection whatsover with the Jews but i must say the palestines were the aggressors they killed Jewish teenagers and mutilated them....that's pure aggression. Hamas drew first blood and should have weighed their options before making that steewppid decision to kill those innocent teenagers.

Might is Right and all is fair in war as history has taught us. Isreal has every right to protect itself from its surrounding aggresors.

God bless Theodor herzl.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

hmmn so going by your submission this is almost like a war of proxy sort of??
Yes, One IDF soldier was quoted saying the conflict is political, America just voted funds for the Israeli Iron Dome and other military equipment.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by mbhs139(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
oilyngbati: GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

They should kill more of these baster.d jihadist terrorists. cool

I really don't know what to say, honestly I don't...
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by oderemo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba: I have no connection whatsover with the Jews but i must say the palestines were the aggressors they killed Jewish teenagers and mutilated them....that's pure aggression. Hamas drew first blood and should have weighed their options before making that steewppid decision to kill those innocent teenagers.

Might is Right and all is fair in war as history has taught us. Isreal has every right to protect itself from its surrounding aggresors.

God bless Theodor herzl.
U don't even know what u r talking about. Dig deeper and u will get to the truth.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba: I have no connection whatsover with the Jews but i must say the palestines were the aggressors they killed Jewish teenagers and mutilated them....that's pure aggression. Hamas drew first blood and should have weighed their options before making that steewppid decision to kill those innocent teenagers.

God bless Theodor herzl.

dude we know where your sympathy lies stop boring me with your balderdash. and what the proof that hamas murdered the teenagers and fact just coming up, stated that the teenagers are long dead before the whole allegation thingy by isreal, why bringing up the whole issues after the peace accord between al fattah and Hamas. abeg stop giving us all this your mainstream media brainwashed logic ogbeni.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014

God bless Theodor herzl.
Senseless! By your logic, if 3 Israelis were killed in Nigeria, Israel would come to war with Nigeria? Nobody does that shit bro! Not America or North Korea.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
God bless Theodor herzl.

you should stick to your local tribal threads and leave this one for people having constructive arguments.

You usually forget this line when you talk about the Civil war in Nigeria if history serves me right. all is fair in war except the Nigerian civil war seh?

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by mbhs139(m): 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

..and which place is their original land, which spot in particular
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: Can you tell us what happened that got all Israelis displaced and everyone of them had to migrate from their "land" in the middle east to far Europe? Na which plane carry them?

Thanks for your admission that you don't know the genesis of the whole problem. Please take the time and research about the Ottoman empire and what they did to the Israelites. They virtually carried all the people from the land and scattered them all over of the face of the earth. Later on, when the British empire conquered the Ottoman empire, they promised to return the Jews to the land but instead gave the lannd to the Palestines. Israel took the diplomatic rout and got recognized as a state. Since then, these Arabs have tried to destroy them but GOD is with them.

Read about the six-day war and you will know who the real aggressor and victim in this age-long battle is.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: Yes, One IDF soldier was quoted saying the conflict is political, America just voted funds for the Israeli Iron Dome and other military equipment.

you need to listen to the jargons Obama was spewing yesterday. the mofos said hamas broke the latest 3 days humanitarian truce by killing 2 IDF operative and kidnapping the 3rd. when in actual fact IDF violated the truce by shelling 50 civilians in rafah.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

you should stick to your local tribal threads and leave this one for people having constructive arguments.

You usually forget this line when you talk about the Civil war in Nigeria if history serves me right. all is fair in war except the Nigerian civil war seh?

damn!!!! you just detonated a c-4 under dozie Robert groin there.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Ghost01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Descartes - The said Netanyahu who keeps babbling about terrorism is himself a terrorist. Himself and some other right wing politicians in his cabinet, that is. I learnt recently that in the 1990s, as the leader of the opposition in Israel, he was found addressing rallies under a banner that reads "death to Arabs". His recent absurd outbursts and/or speeches also lends credence to that view.

www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/american-media-israel-bias-netanyahu
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Missy89(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

Thanks for your admission that you don't know the genesis of the whole problem. Please take the time and research about the Ottoman empire and what they did to the Israelites. They virtually carried all the people from the land and scattered them all over of the face of the earth. Later on, when the British empire conquered the Ottoman empire, they promised to return the Jews to the land but instead gave the lannd to the Palestines. Israel took the diplomatic rout and got recognized as a state. Since then, these Arabs have tried to destroy them but GOD is with them.

Read about the six-day war and you will know who the real aggressor and victim in this age-long battle is.

Ah now that is what i have been waiting for grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
mbhs139:

..and which place is their original land, which spot in particular

The Arabs know that they have no legitimate right to the land. There plenty of Arab nations in the world but tell me the Jewish nation. Where is it located? Or you agree with Hamas that Israel should be wiped out of the face of the map?
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:
In the decade prior to courting Nasser’s Pan Arab ambitions, Zionist aspirations for statehood were nurtured by US and British interests to provide a necessary safeguard against the foreseeable rise of Pan Arabism in the region; Pan Arabism’s mix of Marxist and Muslim ideology were framed as anathema by US and British oil and banking interests. In recognition of this trend toward Arab unity, King Abdullah 1 of Jordan was wooed by western powers for his support of the 1937 establishement of a “Jewish” state in Palestine. In exchange for his support, Jordan was to receive a sizeable portion of the land that comprised Palestine at that time (AKA West Bank). When the Arab league attempted to block the establishment of Israel in 1948, Abdullah used his newly acquired position as “supreme commander” to safeguard the area that had been set aside for the new Jewish state while taking possession of East Jerusalem and the Palestinian occupied West Bank. This military strategy put Jordan into a position wherein it was able to effectively undermine Palestinian Arab national identity at a time when a fragile Zionist state was becoming firmly rooted in their homeland. Thus the decade old plan of establishing a Jewish state had come to fruition as a direct result of Abdullah’s close ties to British and American interests. King Abdullah’s assassination in 1951 was ultimately laid at the feet of those who were depicted by British Ambassador Alec Kirkbride as being most hostile to British interests in the region at the time, the Grand Mufti and Egypt’s Muslem Brotherhood. Alec Kirkbride would eventually end his career as director of the British Bank of the Middle East.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

I know my dear. Don't worry...that is the secret to the whole solution. grin
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by shorexng: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

some questions.

If they weren't elected what do you call the Legislative election in January 25 2006?
Nigeria recognizes Palestine and isn't Hamas part of it?
or how did they seize power exactly?

Israel doesn't want a unified Palestine coalition that is one of the many reasons for this conflict
Yes, ma'am they won the elections. I guess you Nigerian, and know their are more ways to win an election? They (Hamas) have done well though. They've become popular among Palestinians in Gaza.
Reason for the conflict: *you kill three of our teenagers some rogues amongst us kill one of your kinsmen you start throwing rockets. We warn you...and the battle begins
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Missy89:

HAHAHA......He should have stated this shlt earlier. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
oderemo:
U don't even know what u r talking about. Dig deeper and u will get to the truth.

My friend i know the aetiology of Isreal-palestine conflict like the back of my palm. Isreal has it's weakness like every human but if they lose sleep, a 'hitler' will happen before we say jack.

They have every right to exist. Along with Gypsies they are the most persecuted and hated people in the world. Hamas won't hesitate to slit thoats of Jewish infants if they have the slightest chance to do that.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: HAHAHA......He should have stated this shlt earlier. grin grin

You seem to be so ignorant about the whole subject. Can you please do some more reading on the subject? For instance read about the six-day war and lets continue from there
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by anago90: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

My friend i know the aetiology of Isreal-palestine conflict like the back of my palm. Isreal has it's weakness like every human but if they lose sleep, a 'hitler' will happen before we say jack.

They have every right to exist. Along with Gypsies they are the most persecuted and hated people in the world. Hamas won't hesitate to slit thoats of Jewish infants if they have the slightest chance to do that.

prosecuted by who!!!!! ogbeni dozie Robert is high on excess smoking of rat shyte.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by BedLam: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
rastamouse:

You seem to be so ignorant about the whole subject. Can you please do some more reading on the subject? For instance read about the six-day war and lets continue from there
And you read about Nasser's Pan Arab ambitions.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by rastamouse: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
BedLam: And you read about Nasser's Pan Arab ambitions.

The assassination of Nasser was the biggest mistake of the Arabs to any claim of the land. Nasser took the peaceful rout to a complex issue but as usual, the Arabs rejected it because they were bent on crushing the Jews. Remember the Jews were coming from a very bitter experience with Hitler. They just built iron-clad defense around them and I support them all the way.

Any nation, including Nigeria, will fight when rockets are fired into its cities. Please understand what the Jews are also going through
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by danot1030: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

dumbbell I don't care about both em racist countries, my only concern is the sick lost of civilian lifes. satayanhu is definitely not winning the war with the prolong fighting, yet hamas rocket still falling on Israeli soil. and for the jargons you type up there I wish every member of your lineage same.
see how u turn my advise to an offence, I don't blame u, wen I protest against d use of chinko phone in nigeria plus free mb and free NL subscription, am sure u will be permanently off NL then.
Re: Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) by oderemo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
dozzybaba:

In fact if I don't hate them b4 I now hate seeing them more in Finchley and in all enclaves. That said, who is persecuting them ? Your uncle above said God is protecting them now. Like I earlier mentioned the day power shift from uncle Tom, the Jew Will s!hit themselves. They are bunch of bullies. End of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers To Protest Against Babatunde Fowler / Governor Uzodimma Dissolves Expanded Exco Of SA's And SSA's / Fasehun Of OPC - 'Nobody Can Stop Jonathan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.