Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807121 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its simple..

[size=50pt]SCAM[/size]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
onihaxy:

Google "accent hills job scam"

Okay. What about blue shield resources?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dremology: 2:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Got this message dis evenin
Ure selected&invited for interview tomoro 10am MONDAY 10/11/14@Our ofice,3rd floor,Navada Plaza,140 Liberty Rd,Elewure B-Stop,Opp Liberty Stadium,Ibadan.
Anyone else with simlar text? Is it a scam man stuff. Pls kindly help. I want to know their details
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olutozn54(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
yIkEsDuDe:

Okay. What about blue shield resources?
A big scam, went dere 3wiks ago,i regretd doin so all d way from ilorin, dey are piece f gnld in disguise...men..dat day ehhn..1 f d day i regretd in my life
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by U1(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Good job you've done here. I already knew about these pointers. It's good you took the initiative to share. In addition, when in doubt, type the address plus interview and/or nairaland into Google for a query.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deen2us(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Good Morning Mates, i got a text message from a company names Union Assur and the message goes like thus:
You have been shortlisted for interview @ union bank building 2nd flour bank road Dugbe Ibadan on the 12th November 2014 by 8am. for inquiry contact Mrs Sandra on a number they provided on the text........ Please can this be real cos i don't want to waste my time and money on useless drug sellers. embarassed embarassed embarassed... Please i need you assistant mate cos i cant remember dropping my CV
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
need a driver job or menial work to occupy urself? Haspol is recruiting oo! time to make Christmas and new year's money!

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dultmax(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
ProfGday:
After ur CV perusal,ARC invites u for a job assessment/briefing on saturday 9/8/2014 by 10am. venue:Trinity house,84 Itire Morgan b/stop Mushin Lagos.
Sender:MGT/ARC/162.

PLS MY PEOPLE HELP ME FIND OUT IF THEY ARE REAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY. COS I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TP FARE ALL D WAY FRM ABUJA.
THANKS

....................they are useless fake thieves....i was there yesterday, i fought with my dad before he went to our neighbour to borrow some money for my t fare...i travelled all the way from lbadan to lagos to attend that useless invite....they will keep tellin you about warren buffet and bill gate and adenuga...the so called girl cant even speak good english....she graduated from u.i in the department of food technology....faculty of engineering....liers.......what made me angry wasnt because i was scammed or cos of time time....it was cos of others who fell for the scam...may GOD SAVE THEM
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by julicoka(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
iapaciolo:
I was sent a test dis morning from M.TRAVEL that MPG resources invites you for a test/briefing, by 9am on friday, 7/11/14 @161 Ikorodu Rd, beside lanre shittu mtrs, onipanu b/stop pls I don't know if it ia a scam or it is real
dot waste your tym is gnld people
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jobsat34(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2014
@laurelp
@tradelyn and others in the house

pls how geniune is this company: FOSAD CONSULTING LTD... Plus any additional info about them..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2014
jobsat34:
@laurelp
@tradelyn and others in the house

pls how geniune is this company: FOSAD CONSULTING LTD... Plus any additional info about them..

They are genuine
Consultancy firm into recruitment for coys
They are just like Workforce
What position were u invited for?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jobsat34(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
LaurelP:

They are genuine
Consultancy firm into recruitment for coys
They are just like Workforce
What position were u invited for?

whaoo.. tnks..
i have not been invited.. i only saw there vacancy for a payroll officer which is my speciality..
so i wanted to be sure they were not those networking agent before i send my cv..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deen2us(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Good day mate, please i want somebody from this platform to give me a clue on Union Assurance becos its look like a marketing job to me, if its not worth it, so that i can back out. Please i need your experience on this. Thank you mates
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Temmywalex: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can‘t forget these blue shield people, they invited me for an interview in Akure, I called them but they told me I called late, though I live in Akure, a day to the scheduled date, I went there to make enquiry, the people directed me to their room. On getting there, they were not around. Since then, I do check that room they called their office, there was never a day their office window was opened. What does that suggest?. Fraud?.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Happy to inform you that the scam guys operating with different recruitment agencies name @ Trinity house, 84 itire road, pako morgan bus stop mushin have been raided and arrested by men of CID police 3wks ago following a tip off by a company they misrepresented.

Guys should not honour any interview bearing that address

I jez noticed that some were scammed recently after the police raid. This is Nigeria for you. The fact is that they are many using that Trinity house to run employment scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engrdukechidi: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
dremology:
Got this message dis evenin
Ure selected&invited for interview tomoro 10am MONDAY 10/11/14@Our ofice,3rd floor,Navada Plaza,140 Liberty Rd,Elewure B-Stop,Opp Liberty Stadium,Ibadan.
Anyone else with simlar text? Is it a scam man stuff. Pls kindly help. I want to know their details
how did the interview go, I also got same message!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adaemeka245(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
pls I got this invitation
Lexyrite GC invite you in person for a job briefing/Test on sat.15/11/14 by 9am @ 1st flr. 29 isaac john Str, beside igbobi college, fadeyi b/s, lagos
is this genuine pls
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
adaemeka245:
pls I got this invitation
Lexyrite GC invite you in person for a job briefing/Test on sat.15/11/14 by 9am @ 1st flr. 29 isaac john Str, beside igbobi college, fadeyi b/s, lagos
is this genuine pls

Gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ojojames: 12:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Hey guys and gals, I will keep this as short as possible.
I have been working for the past 25 years and I am
calling it a rest (and not a quit). Most of those years
were in Oil and Gas.
I want to teach just 20 guys/gals on how to answer interview
questions in this industry so that you can bag a job.
If you are interested, just drop me a line vide
ceo@atopaz.com

Best of luck
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by amadex(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Gudday house, I got an invite from Leadway Assurance at Apapa, abeg anybody with d same invitation... Hope its nt a scam and if nt, wat dia direct sales all abt...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Olutozn54:

A big scam, went dere 3wiks ago,i regretd doin so all d way from ilorin, dey are piece f gnld in disguise...men..dat day ehhn..1 f d day i regretd in my life

lols, I actually honoured their invite but simply walked away when I realized what they are.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2014
amadex:
Gudday house, I got an invite from Leadway Assurance at Apapa, abeg anybody with d same invitation... Hope its nt a scam and if nt, wat dia direct sales all abt...

Likely to be marketing
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AMDEX5(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
Inview of ur CV,U ar invited 4 an interview @ PROSPERITE CONCEPT NIG. on 18th Nov,14
by 10am @ 9 Oremeji str. Isolo Lagos
JOB CODE: PC/y/44
HRM:08125326976
Pls how real is dis?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sylph22: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello house, I got a flash message asking me to come for a konga interview sometime next week at ilupeju. It was a flash message so I didn't remember that I should save it after reading.

Just wondering if konga do have an office at ilupeju and wondering why I didn't get a mail instead.

Looking forward to any help on this, thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
AMDEX5:
Inview of ur CV,U ar invited 4 an interview @ PROSPERITE CONCEPT NIG. on 18th Nov,14
Pls how real is dis?

GNLD. No 9, oremeji street was the address of health stream alliance, they later change name to wellness home, later to oneal concept and now prosperite concept?. This people are very funny

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
AMDEX5:
Pls how real is dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.