Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807112 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
deen2us:
Good Morning Mates, i got a text message from a company names Union Assur and the message goes like thus:
You have been shortlisted for interview @ union bank building 2nd flour bank road Dugbe Ibadan on the 12th November 2014 by 8am. for inquiry contact Mrs Sandra on a number they provided on the text........ Please can this be real cos i don't want to waste my time and money on useless drug sellers. embarassed embarassed embarassed... Please i need you assistant mate cos i cant remember dropping my CV
I got this message too pls did u later went for the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by funmilious: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2014
hello,i got an experience at obanikoro where we all sat at a position in a church.they are into health insurance company saying they would train us to be a nutrionist go to churches to know the population and sell the info to them it is called opportunity they are given to us.we did a test after they now ask if u have money to get a form form 1k,two job seekers stood ranging still 500 naira.at the end a lady would share her own story how she is now in money.its so crazy cause they waste time,energy,money. shocked I got the form but later did not attend again after several calls,text for training.so shine your eyes oooooooooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by berbs112(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
I got this invite not long ago and I need your
advice on this,I need info about the Organisation below and I like to know if its worth the Move.

U are invited 4 sales Exec interview: 10a.m on
Frid, Dec 5. Venue: 31 Adelabu
Street,Masha,Surulere,Lagos

Did anyone get this as well? I need your advice
and anyone with details about the Firm should
kindly assist. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nifadexayomi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
You are hereby invited for the 1st phase of an interview on Wed.,10/12/14 at branch office:83,Pako B/Stop,Abeokuta Expressway,Dopemu,Lagos by 9:00am.Ref:KG/100. Please house is dis real or a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cashierbofam: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin
Applicants should just be very careful irrespective of the channel used.

Some BiG Companies are still backward in technology.

Thus, they still adopt obsolete means.

........... ..........
Having issues with your:
Research projects, sales/marketing strategies, business plans, etc?

Let's help you today grin

Pls hlp me I got dis tex dis morning is it scam nd wat re they into?

Based on a referal from Silvertdale,you are invited for an Interview with Zeolite on Mon 8/12/14 by 1pm at 16 Akinremi str,Anifowoshe,Ikeja.Ref:07036771564
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cashierbofam: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Pls I receive this teXt dis mornin kindly hlp me to knw if it is scam or not interview by dis. Afternoon.

Based on a referal from Silvertdale,you are invited for an Interview with Zeolite on Mon 8/12/14 by 1pm at 16 Akinremi str,Anifowoshe,Ikeja.Ref:07036771564
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cashierbofam: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin
Applicants should just be very careful irrespective of the channel used.

Some BiG Companies are still backward in technology.

Thus, they still adopt obsolete means.

........... ..........
Having issues with your:
Research projects, sales/marketing strategies, business plans, etc?

Let's help you today grin

Can u pls hlp me out wit dis! Is it scam or not.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TRADELYN: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2014
I know that area very well in Ikeja, but I am now in Abuja.

Why not contact the phone line provided. If you're satisfied with some queries answered, then you should go.

Always apply for jobs that you can keep track on at any time.
Before you apply for a job, do a little findings about company (except it's an Employment Agency).

All the best grin

cashierbofam:

Can u pls hlp me out wit dis! Is it scam or not.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeowo84(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
You've Been Shortlisted For an Interview With TLINK on 09/12/14 by 9am @ 205 Borno Way By Ladipo Street, Off Total Bus Stop, Ebutte Metta. Ref:Ini 9696

can it be real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by listenersky: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Elesta:
With the information we recieved from you, You have been shortlisted for an Interview at Brimstone Golden Concept.
Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza,Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: MONDAY, 17th NOVEMBER,2014
Time: 10AM PROMPT.
Make Sure You Come With Your C.V.
Pls what do u guys think?is this fake or real?
Hello,pls did you later go for the interview? Is the company genuine?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
listenersky:
Hello,pls did you later go for the interview? Is the company genuine?

No I didn't go
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Based on a referral from 4zeros, you have been shortlisted for an interview in ZEOLITE PLUS at 16, Akinremi street Anifowose, Ikeja Lagos.
Is this real, pls help
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gmarie(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nifadexayomi:
You are hereby invited for the 1st phase of an interview on Wed.,10/12/14 at branch office:83,Pako B/Stop,Abeokuta Expressway,Dopemu,Lagos by 9:00am.Ref:KG/100. Please house is dis real or a scam?

This is medpro global resource at work.
If u are interested in health sales den go
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Egonec(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
adeowo84:
You've Been Shortlisted For an Interview With TLINK on 09/12/14 by 9am @ 205 Borno Way By Ladipo Street, Off Total Bus Stop, Ebutte Metta. Ref:Ini 9696

can it be real?

I got dis too. But mine was for 4/12/2014. I didn't go anyway.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeowo84(m): 4:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Egonec:

I got dis too. But mine was for 4/12/2014. I didn't go anyway.

but wat do u think abt it?...i actually google d site and got a contact in which i called and d person confirm d sms...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Egonec(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2014
adeowo84:

but wat do u think abt it?...i actually google d site and got a contact in which i called and d person confirm d sms...

I didn't go cos i'm in benin, besides i jst hav a feeling dat dey are one of those GNLD pple. U can share ur experience wit us here.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
legendsilver:
Based on a referral from 4zeros, you have been shortlisted for an interview in ZEOLITE PLUS at 16, Akinremi street Anifowose, Ikeja Lagos.
Is this real, pls help

Gnld
Hope its not late
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engrdukechidi: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
heyhemr:
hi all..got a test invite from TRMS jobs....the job is scheduled for 10th of sept..i wanna know how real dis pple are pls.....pls anybody

did you attend? How was it?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeowo84(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Egonec:

I didn't go cos i'm in benin, besides i jst hav a feeling dat dey are one of those GNLD pple. U can share ur experience wit us here.

same feeling too o....i no go again joo...i de shiloh now...got one mtn job on ground

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engrdukechidi: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
adeowo84:

same feeling too o....i no go again joo...i de shiloh now...got one mtn job on ground
I just got the message now, am trying to confirm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engrdukechidi: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
adeowo84:

I saw their site, they are real, but they are recruiters but I do not have time for such nw
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Egonec(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
adeowo84:

okk
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bqlekan(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for this op, kindly help me on this, dunno if it's genuine...

You have being short listed for an interview with ICNT ,ON 11th Dec 2014 By 10am, at No 5 James Oluleye St,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja,Lagos.INFO:08132xxxx40
the sender was ICNT..
Googled it and I found out they are into energy and solar products.. anyone got something like this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engrdukechidi: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Who knows about this TRMS job test and interview? Fake or gnld?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vicbrass: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2014
bqlekan:
Thanks for this op, kindly help me on this, dunno if it's genuine...

You have being short listed for an interview with ICNT ,ON 11th Dec 2014 By 10am, at No 5 James Oluleye St,Off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja,Lagos.INFO:08132xxxx40
the sender was ICNT..
Googled it and I found out they are into energy and solar products.. anyone got something like this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vicbrass: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2014
I got an exact msg from ICNT too. From my finding on their website, I think they are genuine. Will be there!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bqlekan(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2014
vicbrass:
I got an exact msg from ICNT too. From my finding on their website, I think they are genuine. Will be there!
mine is scheduled for Friday tho, kindly lemme know how it is today, will be coming from Ibadan for tomorrow's interview.. thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Larah096(f): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES invites you for Aptitude test/briefing @ 161 Ikorodu Road Onipanu b/stop beside Lanre Shittu Motors on Wed 10/12/14 by 9am 08156555893.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by listenersky: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2014
Larah096:
MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES invites you for Aptitude test/briefing @ 161 Ikorodu Road Onipanu b/stop beside Lanre Shittu Motors on Wed 10/12/14 by 9am 08156555893.
flee!! They are gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kenkool(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Engrdukechidi:
Bro I got there msg too. still never know how real they are dou
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dreay01(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Engrdukechidi:

@Engrdukechidi,I got a msg from them too,anyone who knows about them, should kindly help out, if they are wh@ one's time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.