Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1813227 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cyif2003(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
You have been shortlisted for a Written Test and an Oral Interview Session @ Virtual Human Resources and Corporate Services on Mon 24/11/2014 by 9am prompt at 1st Floor,Suite 202,8/10,Salamatu Eniola Street,Sadiku Bus-Stop,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

Direction:

(1)From Oshodi,take a bus going to Mile2 stop at Hasan,Ilasamaja (by Eco Bank),cross to the other side and locate the address(or take a N50 bike to the address).

(2)From Mile-2,take a bus going to Oshodi,stop at Sadiku,Ilasamaja (by Eco Bank) and locate the address(or take a N50 bike to the address)..

Note:Come with your writing material,2 passport photograph and a printout of this invite

Be sure to come on time as you will not be allowed in for the session if you are a minute late.

Regards

Ref Code:VHRCS/L/391

is this scam. they sent it to my mail and phone nos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
cyif2003:
You have been shortlisted for a Written Test and an Oral Interview Session @ Virtual Human Resources and Corporate Services on Mon 24/11/2014 by 9am prompt at 1st Floor,Suite 202,8/10,Salamatu Eniola Street,Sadiku Bus-Stop,Ilasamaja,Lagos.

Direction:

(1)From Oshodi,take a bus going to Mile2 stop at Hasan,Ilasamaja (by Eco Bank),cross to the other side and locate the address(or take a N50 bike to the address).

(2)From Mile-2,take a bus going to Oshodi,stop at Sadiku,Ilasamaja (by Eco Bank) and locate the address(or take a N50 bike to the address)..

Note:Come with your writing material,2 passport photograph and a printout of this invite

Be sure to come on time as you will not be allowed in for the session if you are a minute late.

Regards

GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehionline: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
i also got dis same message asking me to come for an interview on tuesday and i dont know hw genuine it is. can anyone help out
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
legendsilver:
Helps pls
Having viewed your CV online, ARL shortlist you for an assessment on monday 17/11/2014 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 pako-Itire road, Morgan b/stop. Mushin Lagos.
Pls is this a fake or real

Any test from that address is scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
legendsilver:
Helps pls
Having viewed your CV online, ARL shortlist you for an assessment on monday 17/11/2014 by 9:30am at Trinity house, 84 pako-Itire road, Morgan b/stop. Mushin Lagos.
Pls is this a fake or real

scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by amadex(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
On 11/23/14, Meredox Ltd <info@meredox.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After our management team deliberated on
many application we received to
> market our software Meredox [All-in-One] School
Management Software
> (MSMS). I am glad to inform you that you
qualified to be our
> representative.
>
> MSMS is an online product that you can market
from anywhere in the world
> and earn your money. We pay our agent within
48hours as soon as a deal is
> reached.
>
> There are more than 100 schools around your
locality that a market for you
> already.
>
> The attach is the contract details. Go through it
and chose a plan best
> for you.
>
>
>
> MSMS in brief:
> Meredox School Management Software (MSMS) is
All-in-One school software
> that manages Employees, Students, Parents &
Administrators for schools.
> MSMS is good for:
> Schools (Nursery, Primary, Secondary),
> University,
> Polytechnics,
> Group of Schools,
> Seminaries etc.
>
> Read more about us:
> www.meredox.com or www.meredoxschool.com
> Know more, Visit our online support:
> http://support.meredoxschool.com/index.php/
component/fss/?view=kb
> Like our page Facebook:facebook.com/
meredoxschoolsoftware
>
>
>
> We look forward to get your reply on which plan
you want and we will draft
> a contract.
>
>
> Regards,
> Innocent (Business Development Manager)
>
>
> Meredox Ltd (ICT and Software Development
Company)
>
> -School Management Software & Online Campus,
> -Events / Conference Management Website
> -Vehicle Tracking,
> -Website Design & ICT Consultant
> Tel: +2348033185898
> Email: info@meredox.com
> www.meredox.com and
www.meredoxschool.com

Pls is dis real and if YES, wat is it all about
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls is Boss group of companies nigeria one of such companies? I got a text from them yesterday for an interview tomorrow at ikeja, i have googled their name to find out wat the company is about but got nothing. Pls help. angry
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was at Asset and Resource Management today. The interview went smoothly

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emeraldlife: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
I just received a test today that reads thus:
You av been shortlisted 4 test/interview on tuesday 25/11/14 by 9am Esther Oshiyemi st. Before Ilupeju, Oshodi Lagos. Post:BDO JOB CODE LXVA8232"
Na fake be dis too?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sevantex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
emeraldlife:
I just received a test today that reads thus:
You av been shortlisted 4 test/interview on tuesday 25/11/14 by 9am Esther Oshiyemi st. Before Ilupeju, Oshodi Lagos. Post:BDO JOB CODE LXVA8232"
Na fake be dis too?
GNLD!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sevantex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
prinxadeniyi:
Pls is Boss group of companies nigeria one of such companies? I got a text from them yesterday for an interview tomorrow at ikeja, i have googled their name to find out wat the company is about but got nothing. Pls help. angry
GNLD!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by prinxadeniyi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
sevantexf:
GNLD!
thanks, but have u been there before?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by darisgod(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Got this today

In response to your application, you are invited for an interview on 26/11/14 by 10.am at 1st Flr. (Trinity House) Omowu Street Pako Itire Rd, Mushin Lagos.

R dey real or all doz GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by berbs112(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
darisgod:
Got this today

In response to your application, you are invited for an interview on 26/11/14 by 10.am at 1st Flr. (Trinity House) Omowu Street Pako Itire Rd, Mushin Lagos.

R dey real or all doz GNLD
I got same on both phones I attached to my CV... I'm curious too and the interview is 10am. Urgent response nairalanders
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
berbs112:
I got same on both phones I attached to my CV... I'm curious too and the interview is 10am. Urgent response nairalanders

GNLD/ wellness home/ nutritionist.

Check here www.careerslip.com/om-dynergy/profile
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by legendsilver(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls o! Is this real?
Based on a referral from Four Zero, you have been shortlisted for an interview on thursday by 1pm at 16 Akinremi Street, Anifowose, Ikeja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ZaBaene(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
HR-TLIS....You are invited for Test &Oral Assessment on Wed 6-8-14 by 9am at 205 Borno-Way,Ladipo st,Total B/Stop,Oyingbo,Lagos.Check your mail for details.Ref:08067127096. THIS WAS THE ONE SENT TO MY MAIL AND NUMBER YESTERDAY

Yeah...I got this, and I've been getting it regularly. Note the address:

You're shortlisted for a Job Recruitment/Selection Scheduled to hold tomorrow Friday 28/11/14 by 9:00am with T-LINK Company at No.205,Borno-Way by Ladipo Street,Oyingbo,Lagos.HR-07087605338
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sevantex(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2014
prinxadeniyi:

thanks, but have u been there before?
anytin Boss group of companies aka Boss resources at ikeja is gnld/wellness people ish..dnt dull!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sevantex(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2014
ZaBaene:

Yeah...I got this, and I've been getting it regularly. Note the address:

You're shortlisted for a Job Recruitment/Selection Scheduled to hold tomorrow Friday 28/11/14 by 9:00am with T-LINK Company at No.205,Borno-Way by Ladipo Street,Oyingbo,Lagos.HR-07087605338
Anytin wit dt address..Borno way, Ladipo str oyingbo is GNLD stratup..,U will get more invites on dt same address as time goes on..dnt dull!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Larga(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
MOST OF THIS SCAMMERS even fake reality through: Jobberman, HotNaijaJobs, etc
Not every job vacancies u see on jobberman is real.

like peeps have said earlier; the bottom line is... Shine Your eyes - shine your brain
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mercymik: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls I received a msg on my fone invitin me 4a job interview, z it real or fake. Following an application you submitted for Sales Supervisor position, you are invited for an interview in TRENOVA LTD. 7B, Ogunsiji Close, near Ikeja Medical Centre behind Alade Market, Allen Ikeja on Monday 1st of Dec, 2014
Time: 10am
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emvuatt: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please I got a job frm. DMARC OFFSHORE LTD address portville,isle of skpe IV51 9QU scotland ,UK want to be sure and want told to get COC which they gave me an agent to do it for me which is MFON ITU and CO solicitors to do it for me need advice now said I should pay 16800 naira.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by stynhaq(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
emvuatt:
Please I got a job frm. DMARC OFFSHORE LTD address portville,isle of skpe IV51 9QU scotland ,UK want to be sure and want told to get COC which they gave me an agent to do it for me which is MFON ITU and CO solicitors to do it for me need advice now said I should pay 16800 naira.

Pay? Any well meaning company won't ask you to pay anything, its actually reverse.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
cyif2003:

Direction:

Regards

Not really a scam, but GnLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by frederick22(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
onihaxy:

ONIHAXY CN I HAVE YOUR FACEBOOK I.D
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onihaxy: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
frederick22:
ONIHAXY CN I HAVE YOUR FACEBOOK I.D

Oniha oluwole oluwaseyifunmi
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Decapo: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
what is GNLD?
onihaxy:

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by frederick22(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2014
onihaxy:

Oniha oluwole oluwaseyifunmi
THANKS AM DANIEL CHIDIEBERE FREDERICK
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bgino:

i got a call this morning as to how genuine this SATCOM peeps are.
.if trully they are outsourcing personnel for call center and customer care reps for airtel, etisalat, glo or mtn then why would they require applicants to pay as much as 40.000 naira.
same here they told me to pay 40000

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.