Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807863 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mikeayus(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2015
solexzo:
pls.. I received this message just now..form RD NIG PLC. " As a result of ur application, u will have an interview THUR 29/10/15 by 9am @ 16 Ondo str(Eugenia) mashalashi b/stop,Apapa Rd, behind Keystone bank, costain,Lag.HRM." Do any person to receive dis same txt.

bro did u eventually go? i just got same messsage over d weekend for an interview dis morning but aint going

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by akp202(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
pls someone should pls confirm this...i just receive an invite from OWS plc. "based on ur application OWS plc invite you for a chat with the BDM on fri 18/12/2015 by 10am at 21osuigwe lane umuna orlu, imo state.....could this be real guys?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Engineer2015: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls help Bisan investment interview in conjuction with mr johnson visa lottery located around iyana church iwo road Ibadan is dis real ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lanre56(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are invited for an interview for the poshtion of IT perronnel at Hotel Bon Voyage 57a A J Marinho drive victosia island lagos
please how real is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by raystar96(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
lanre56:
You are invited for an interview for the poshtion of IT perronnel at Hotel Bon Voyage 57a A J Marinho drive victosia island lagos
please how real is it?
got the mail too
...it seems legit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olivert84: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
ogeyon:
please who have heard of this company called CONPORT LTD. Although the message came with their and ref code

i got a message from them too - to come for an interview on monday !! do you have any news about them yet ? kindly let me know pls

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jp130(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
shellrecruitment@wildblue.net, If you have interest  to join Shell Oil Company (Worldwide) HR will direct you how to  fill our online form immediately.

Thanks
Shell HR
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jp130(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Plz hu has gotten similar mail as d 1 above
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by benswifi: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Your CV has been shortlisted. Your INTERVIEW is slated
for WEDN 23/12/15 by 9am at 16 Ondo Street,Mosalashi
busstop,behind Keystone Bank,Costain,Lagos.HR/98/ET

I got this today is it a Scam cos I'm guessing it is
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oluboonmi:
Thanks for the info, I was sent an invite for a test/briefing at MPG in Onipanu just this evening also. I was given a ref.no. and a mobile phone number to contact. I don't think any real company will give a mobile number as their customer care line. It's supposed to be a landline, right? undecided
Are you single?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vicantonio: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Your resume request application has been observed and processed,And
you have been stated for listing and recruitment,contact the human
resource manager  Mr Paul Adesina on 09024397286 for form purchase
info and interview details.

Be noted that job vacancy is only stated in Abuja,Lagos,PH and
applicants from outer state will be asked to relocate to present for
job opportunity.Any form of indiscipline is not tolerated as
management will not be held responsible for disapproval of application
due to inability to change residence to the states listed above an
agreement will be signed in your application form when purchased for
licensed authority

Signed:management
Chevron oil and gas company

Who else got this, is chevron really recruiting??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
benswifi:
Your CV has been shortlisted. Your INTERVIEW is slated
for WEDN 23/12/15 by 9am at 16 Ondo Street,Mosalashi
busstop,behind Keystone Bank,Costain,Lagos.HR/98/ET

I got this today is it a Scam cos I'm guessing it is

I think it's a scam.. a friend of mine got the same address too.. did you apply for any job at that location and did you later go for the interview?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Did you apply to shell? And when? Cos I got the same email too on sunday
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hollathunji(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
bethyabby:
Pls guys who else got this? I just got this

INT/HR/MD

You are invited to write our job Test for Unit manager position at 161 Ikorodu Rd,opposite Eco bank, Onipanu bus tsop on teus 11/08/15 by 9am. HOUR: 07017035440.

Pls is this real, I can't remember applying for this

Please, I got this invite today for a test tomorrow. Is this real please? Thanks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Hollathunji:

Please, I got this invite today for a test tomorrow. Is this real please? Thanks.

Yes, they are real.

REAL GNLD SCAMMERS. You just got a place to spend the whole day to kill boredom. You go hear stories wella...lol

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by WAVEACADEMY: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
there are jobs, just that a lot us are lazy and want to earn big money without handwork, you have zero experience and you want mid management position and pay, sadly only the govt employ people without experience for such roles, hence the reason why unemployment is so high. nobody want to start from the bottom and work their way up. the truth of the matter is that there are thousands of entry level jobs that pay shitty salary and will require you to apply yourself, 12/6 months in, there will be a vacancy in mid management, then you can apply and be where you want to be because you have proven yourself and your already have inside knowledge which is an edge above people who will be applying as an outsider. the story of how i know this is for another day, drop you BSC pride and EGO and apply for an entry level job before you wake up one day and you realize that you have been unemployed for 18months and the your market value is below minimum wage because you are obsolete.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Whizkeey(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls Read my signature... Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by goshen26: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
hmmmm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by busaris: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Based on referral, u are 2 come 4 aptitude test & job briefing on Wed. 06/01/16 by 8am @ 31, white house, opp Dominos Pizza, Awolowo Avenue, Bodija Ib. Ref D75
PLEASE OS THIS REAL?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kingdavediamond(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
u'r right man!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bchi(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
kingdavediamond:
u'r right man!
please DM me. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tiptopy03(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks to all Nairalanders that have been my major set of customers.
Using this medium to let more people know more about our product.
We sell data at affordable price
1100 naira if it's cash or bank deposit
1200 naira if it's airtime or recharge cards(MTN recharge cards only)
Contact us at tiptopy consult via call, sms or whatsapp on 08067867807, 08138421163.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jsean: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TAOFAD: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls, j gat this sms on my phone yester night......
HR/MGT/158
you have been shortlisted for an assessment on Monday 11/01/16 by 10:00am at 160,herbert macaulay way by carter str, Adekule b/stop yaba(for lagos residents)

Please has anyone come across this? And can it be a genuine invitation or scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by banexstar: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
i got the same sms.bt mine is 161 and ends in ebute metta. i stay in abuja.can this be a scame

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.