Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806913 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by banexstar: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2016
TAOFAD:
Pls, j gat this sms on my phone yester night......
HR/MGT/158
you have been shortlisted for an assessment on Monday 11/01/16 by 10:00am at 160,herbert macaulay way by carter str, Adekule b/stop yaba(for lagos residents)

Please has anyone come across this? And can it be a genuine invitation or scam

is this scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yeko68: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
C-Step Resources is one of such Fake companies. They sent the SMS below to me.

you are invited for interview 2moro being 12/1/2016 at c_step resources located at #5 aba road beside hanner's fast food,opposite stanbic IBTC bank second artillery by 8:00am.be punctual and dress well tanxs mgt.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emeka51: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
pls guys why will FCMB bank request for two 5*7 portriat picture of me?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aileru(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
banexstar:

is this scam?
Guy na all dis gnld stuff.. Av attended two of dem wen I was still a novice in detecting doss kind msgs.... But if u r doubting.... Seeing is believing...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aileru(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
banexstar:

is this scam?
Guy na all dis gnld stuff.. Av attended two of dem wen I was still a novice in detecting dose kind msgs.... But if u r doubting.... Seeing is believing...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aileru(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
banexstar:
i got the same sms.bt mine is 161 and ends in ebute metta. i stay in abuja.can this be a scame
il seriously advice to stay in abj....na all dese gnld drug stuff... Dey will brainstorm u on ao to b a marketer... Dts who dey r.... But if u r doubting.. Gv it a try
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guys I got this invitation....are they Legit?
You are invited for an Interview with IHC/GETKONNECT @ Cachez event hall(recruitment center) Opp GTB Wuse zone5 Abuja Fri 15/1/16 9am. Come with a passport n CV. Ref:LJ6869 Call 08121651712.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cindycute15: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2016
please who got the same mail with me from job career customers services , which is about filling a job recruitment form. please i really want to know how genuine it is. thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by afinix: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
TAOFAD:
Pls, j gat this sms on my phone yester night......
HR/MGT/158
you have been shortlisted for an assessment on Monday 11/01/16 by 10:00am at 160,herbert macaulay way by carter str, Adekule b/stop yaba(for lagos residents)

Please has anyone come across this? And can it be a genuine invitation or scam

Pls did u confirm if its a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tiptopy03(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by stonecoldcafe: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
@LaurelP, any idea about ValueFronteira Limited?

I've tried to google as much information about them as possible but no one is crying out it's a scam. Nevertheless, i'm worried about some pointers i've seen on the email they sent my sister. Any ideas?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zhizzup: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello guys,

Ne1 w!t useful !nfo on current job open!ns !n lag?? Really !n need of a job. ! Possess OND !n Computer Sc!ence. Tr!ed so hard secur!n 1 buh all efforts prove abort!ve.

K!ndly ass!st....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Catherina32: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just dis message nw

HR/MGT/158
you are invited for an assessment on Monday 18/01/16 by 9:00am at 160,herbert macaulay way by carter str, Adekule b/stop yaba(for lagos residents)

Pls is dis fake?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Got this message now: Base on referral, PR-GLOBAL INT. invites for a chat/work brief on 18/1/16 4th floor, 2 Olowu street off Awolowo way Ikeja by 10am. Ref;MD/540.
How genuine is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ndissle(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by banexstar: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Catherina32:
I just dis message nw

HR/MGT/158
you are invited for an assessment on Monday 18/01/16 by 9:00am at 160,herbert macaulay way by carter str, Adekule b/stop yaba(for lagos residents)

Pls is dis fake?
dear, i got same mesg last week bt didnt go. mine is 161 .. tr nd verify. dey sent me again 2day. mayb cos i told dem last week am nt in lagos, if dey can do anyfin. if u check, dnt frget to com bk nd gv us info
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:54am On Jan 18, 2016
By now, I dnt expect u guys to be asking if this type of mail or text is a scam or not. You should av know the format for all these health alliance "job briefing" invite. You need not be told before u know they are likes of GNLD-the time waster, especially as you might not have even apply for the said job at all.

Another important thing is that, whenever you get such invite, copy the address and google search. There is, in most cases, a Nairaland link that will reveal more about the address to you so as to make appropriate decision. You may not want to waste you time and money. Stay Blessed.

CC: Catherina32 , banexstar

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by emeka51: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guys pls I have an interview on Wednesday at fidelity bank in owerri it's an online Test pls what should I expect?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yingkotj: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Looking for a job? Are you computer literate? Are you Nigerian? Between 22-32 years? Resume is called for interested and qualified individuals to apply for job in various categories in sure food ltd. www.surefoodng.com /send CV/passport picture, info@surefoodng.com or jobs@surefoodng.com Application most include (1) current location address (2) Name and address of ten registered PHARMACY Shops in your Local government area. (3) Ten Hotels in your state/ local government area, for those resident in cities. (4) Location address of five food retail outlets including eateries. (5) Food shops 10, within a local (6) Government area, with trading volumes of over 5 million naira please note that only those that can meet this advert criteria will be called for interviews your location does not matter since it is an online marketing co. Application must reach advertiser on or be for 29th January 2016.MGT
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ssegs5(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls....i need ur advice, should i go for d interveiw because 4 now am in Ibadan

Dear Applicant,
You have been shortlisted for an interview
Venue: 3/5 Boyle Street off King George V Road, Onikan Roundabout,lagos island
Time: 10am
Date : Wednesday 13th January 2016
Please come along with your CV & Credentials.
hanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
ssegs5:
pls....i need ur advice, should i go for d interveiw because 4 now am in Ibadan

Dear Applicant,
You have been shortlisted for an interview
Venue: 3/5 Boyle Street off King George V Road, Onikan Roundabout,lagos island
Time: 10am
Date : Wednesday 13th January 2016
Please come along with your CV & Credentials.
hanks

What is the company name and what did you apply for?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ssegs5(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Donno oo,i receive d massage dis morning. I remember i applied for some job last week.....pls i need help...... hope it not scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by easyson: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
ssegs5:
Donno oo,i receive d massage dis morning. I remember i applied for some job last week.....pls i need help...... hope it not scam?

well as some of my bosses talk.....scam plus gnld suffer head business full town....but if u are not far from d location....u fit clear doubt....go there....it becomes scam wen u allow yourself pay registration money for a job dey claim can earn u 500k....

watch and pray so u don't fall prey....my padi don travel come lag all d way from pH thinking he was landing a gud job....only to be asked to pay 12500 for to distribute gnld like product
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishola2012: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dear. Applicant

Your resume has been received by us, the ORT Agency Nigeria.
We do apologize for the delay in responding to your mail, kindly take your time and read about the Company and the Available Job.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Orange Recruitment Agency (ORT) Nigeria, (Empowering Nigeria Youths) Our provision is a free service and 100% of donations 
go directly to you! Your success is our success, We do not take a cut.

We are committed to maintaining a personalized, Job working opportunities for the youths of Africa & European Countries.
This related company provides you with the support you need to ensure your profile is detailed. accurate and up-to-date.
In other to secure a working space for your skills.

In review to your C.V, the available space to your skills will be listed below and under one of this companies
will you be working for.

Dangote Groups Nigeria
       Golden Tulip Hotel
       Pollux Limited
       GTBank Nig
       SITB (Stanbic IBTC Bank)
       Capital Oil & Gas Company Limited 
       Globacom Telecommunication

Any logo at the Right Top of the application form you'll receive from us, indicate the company's you will be working.

Kind download the Doc.x in the attachments we have included to you, if you find the job pleasing

Please note that we have included a single attach documents to you, one which you have to Fill.
Once done with the complete information, kindly Scan and Resend it back to us Via Email, Today/Tomorrow, Soonest,
For verification and registration. 

It's of an importance to attach a copy, of either your Guarantor's Company or Personal I.D Card/ Drivers License or 
International Passport, due to Emergency Purposes.

Please do not respond to emails on any circumstance asking for the payment/registration of application FORM.
The registration and forms are 'foc' services (free of charge)

Best Regards.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishola2012: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
os the recruitment and the recruitment AGENCY REAL?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gbenga0803(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am a very responsible,matured,intelligent,brave,matured(33 years) with good manners,I stayed in Dutse Baupma along Bwari road, Abuja.I need a house keeping Job in Abuja: I can wash dishes,do laundry,cook,shopping e.t.c i do all domestic works in the house. I can only work from Mondays - Fridays only. Anyone that is interested employing me as a house help and that can pay me well call me on 08171921339 and lets talk.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ayodeji1990: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
It happen when u have som1 you realy trust and latter u knw is a fake interviw

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.