Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810980 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deewhone19: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Got dis message today.
Hi, based on your prior application for the post of a Graduate Trainee, you are hereby invited for a pre-test interview at Talent Bureau Limited, 32 association ave, Ilupeju, Lagos; on friday 26/02/2016 by 11am. Be punctual. (feel free to call).
Senior guys in the house,abeg does it look real or all those GNLD again.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
deewhone19:
Got dis message today.
Hi, based on your prior application for the post of a Graduate Trainee, you are hereby invited for a pre-test interview at Talent Bureau Limited, 32 association ave, Ilupeju, Lagos; on friday 26/02/2016 by 11am. Be punctual. (feel free to call).
Senior guys in the house,abeg does it look real or all those GNLD again.

Talent Bureau is real. Go for your test.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aspirer01: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dear Applicant, Sequel to your application for the position of a marketer in the above referred company, you have been shortlisted to attend an interview. the details of the interview are as reproduced below: Date: Monday, 22nd February, 2016. Venue: 64 Ajose Street, Off Jubril Martins Lawanson Surulere, Lagos. Time: 11.30 a.m We look forward to seeing you. Best Wishes,
Receive this mail yesterday, are they real!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tomysyngr8(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
RI Resources invites you for test/briefing by 8am. Mon 22/2/16 @ our new branch office :1st floor, city shopping mall, opp.fed. mortgage bank, beside Bovas filling station, Dugbe rd, ibadan.

just received this messg now..... want to knw if it's real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onyenedumicheal(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello nairalanders I got a message from live solution. You are recommended 4 an interview with live solution on the 23/2/16, 9am, 70c, milky africana Plaza, 1stbank bstop opp.uba Allen Ave. Ikeja lagos. Pls how true is dis LIVE SOLUTION. anyone pls tel me pls

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kookny(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good day guys,

I got this interview invite today, don't know how real they are?

Your are hereby invited for an interview with BERTOLA MACHINE TOOL LTD, 296 Ikorodun Road, Anthony Village, Lagos on 23rd Feb 2016 at 10AM. Come with a copy of your CV with two passport photograph. Enquires: 0813*******
Goodluck

Best Regard

CC: LaurelP
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kookny:
Good day guys,

I think this is not GNLD. Bertola Machine Tools is real

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kookny:
Good day guys,

Bertola is very real. I know their branches at Anthony and Lekki.
They deal in machine parts.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kookny(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
LaurelP:

Bertola is very real. I know their branches at Anthony and Lekki.
They deal in machine parts.

Thanks bro.

Any idea how much they pay?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jerrymie: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
GUYS PLEASE HOW REAL IS LIVE SOLUTIONS
They sent this...

AFTER WE REVIEWED YOUR CV, we are pleased to invite You for an
INTERVIEW with LIVE SOLUTION.

VENUE: Suite 36 (3rd floor) 70C, NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, FIRST BANK BUS
STOP, OPP. UBA BANK, ALLEN AVENUE. IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: WED. 24TH, FEB. 2016
TIME: 9a.m prompt.
The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA ALONG, THEN TAKE A TRICYCLE TO
ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

FROM OJUELEGBA LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK
BUSSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347069162587

REF: LIVE/SR/006
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cnze(f): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by isaacgravity(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
We Offer the Best/Cheapest BULK SMS SERVICES to All members. Kindly contact us on #07033010778#(call/whatsapp) to place your order now!
OUR SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!
Powered by www.schoolnewsportal.com Team
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deedav: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please guys is this interview invitation real?

Dear Applicant, you are hereby invited for an interview with Gocollate technologies on Thursday 25th of Feb 2016. Kindly come along with 3 photo copies of your CV and all other credentials. Time 10:00am. Office Address: 37b freedom way, Opp Delta Afrik Towers, off Ikate round about, Lekki-Lagos. Thank you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bebebella(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
I just got this msg saying shortlists you for screening/work brief with BS Multisevices Directors on Fri 26/2/16 by 8am@4.Alh Kareem st, 1st gate bustop , Agidingbi, Ikeja. I want 2 know if is real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nkay1888(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please I got a mil from a certain cap energy located in guinea Bissau. who knows about them?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by federalman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who knows about plethuno limited at Ikeja.Is it reak.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by federalman(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who knows about plethuno limited at Ikeja.Is it reak.they called me for an intervidw next week monday 29 feb 2016.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chybyke4ly(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
You are hereby invited to participate in an aptitude test scheduled to occur on the 27th of February, 2016 by 11AM sharp. Endeavor to come with writing materials.
Examination Center: Boerata Energy, No 41 Olu-Obasanjo Road by Egelege Bustop.
Call 07083472155 for further inquiries.

Sb shld vet this for me plzzzz. Are they legit?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akell(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
You're invited for bringing bank interview with Workforce on Tuesday 01/03/2016 by 12noon at No84b Oluyole Extention Road, before Total Petrol Station, Oluyole, Ibadan.

Pls, any idea how genuine this is?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hakeeb123: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
I just got a message from them too please is this real?
jerrymie:
GUYS PLEASE HOW REAL IS LIVE SOLUTIONS
They sent this...

AFTER WE REVIEWED YOUR CV, we are pleased to invite You for an
INTERVIEW with LIVE SOLUTION.

VENUE: Suite 36 (3rd floor) 70C, NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, FIRST BANK BUS
STOP, OPP. UBA BANK, ALLEN AVENUE. IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: WED. 24TH, FEB. 2016
TIME: 9a.m prompt.
The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA ALONG, THEN TAKE A TRICYCLE TO
ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

FROM OJUELEGBA LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK
BUSSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347069162587

REF: LIVE/SR/006
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MzPecs(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello house!
I applied for a job at Aspire conglomerates via jobberman and received an interview invite from Aspire through jobberman. It read thus:

Aspire conglomerates sent you a message:

Siquel to your response on our job advert in Jobberman, We invite you for an interview on friday 4th march 2016 by 9am at No 4/30 presidential road (second floor) by onuato junction asata enugu state. Come with your Cv and two passports ... Success 08037888334

Don't know if they're for real

Cc LaurelP

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mickydon(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Dear Jydego,
Following your comment on Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jydego: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2015

To clear the air, i received the same message similar to yours...

I did a skeletal research about them, i actually made the same conclusion as yours.

However, but they turns out to be real, and I was wrong in the end about JVconsult, just like you were.

I have apologize to her about my comments.

I spoke with the HR and the business is real and legitimate 100%.

I want to confirm to you and all the Nairaland readers that JVConsult is for real. I have offer a little advice the HR to go fetch the guy that built that website for them and and jail him/her. coz it is a DISASTER! the guy is really sabotaging their business!

Thanks & Regards

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mickydon(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2016
mickydon:
Dear Jydego,
Following your comment on Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jydego: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2015

I did a skeletal research about them, i actually made the same conclusion as yours.

However, but they turns out to be real, and I was wrong in the end about JVconsult, just like you were.

I want to confirm to you and all the Nairaland readers that JVConsult is for real. I have offer a little advice the HR to go fetch the guy that built that website for them and and jail him/her. coz it is a DISASTER! the guy is really sabotaging their business!

Thanks & Regards
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tomysyngr8(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
hello pals, can anyone help with this invitation to confirm if it's not a scam...
You are kindly invited for interview for the position of Correspondence Officer taking place on March 7th 2016, time 10:00am at our head office No.4 Agbeke Rotinwa Close, Off Federal Secretariat,Dolphin Estate Extension,Ikoyi,Lagos.We look forward seeing you.

pls kindly save a brother from another unpleasant experience.....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omobaby101(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Bebebella:

I just got this msg saying shortlists you for screening/work brief with BS Multisevices Directors on Fri 26/2/16 by 8am@4.Alh Kareem st, 1st gate bustop , Agidingbi, Ikeja. I want 2 know if is real
Advanced GNLD baby
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
my ogas please how real is this job invite

Base on referrer, you are urgently considered for an interview to hold on 4/3/16 by 9am at 161, Herbert Marculay way Adekunle BRT B/S Yaba.305/08174261276

was sent from a customized SMS courier named BG SERVICES

thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emma1Oj(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2016
pls my fellow NL,got this yesterday dont kn if its real,pls help if u kn anytin about them.

Good Day,

This is to invite you for an interview/chat based on your application for the Front Desk Officer/Executive Assistant position.

Venue: Western Edge Ltd, 6th Floor, L'Monarch Building, 65C, Opebi Road, by Salvation Bus stop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Friday, 5th March, 2016.

Time: 1pm prompt

Kindly come with copies of your CV and credentials.

Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by timiwenger(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Jydego:
please is this a scam? JV CONSULT: Following your interest on the vacancy in jobberman, you are hereby invited for an interview on the 13th of Feb 2015 at 52 Ijaiye road Ogba beside UBA Ogba, Lagos by 10.00am.
081-2666-4323

JV Consult is not a scam recruiting agency. Infact, I got my present job directly from them. It is purely a HR PERFORMANCE AND RECRUITMENT COMPANY. The good news is that unlike others who slash ur salaries, the don't, they pay you your full salary but get paid directly from your employer. No doubt, they are genuine. Cheers.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by timiwenger(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2016
mickydon:
Dear Jydego,

Thanks & Regards

Hi guys,
JV Consult is not a scam recruiting agency. Infact, I got my present job directly from them. It is purely a HR PERFORMANCE AND RECRUITMENT COMPANY. The good news is that unlike others who slash ur salaries, the don't, they pay you your full salary but get paid directly from your employer. No doubt, they are genuine. Cheers.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by unicbabe(f): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2016
dear applicant, thanks for your interest in ToLet.com.ng.
you have been shortlisted for an assessment which has been scheduled as follows: Monday 7th March, 10am for the position of CSR at stanbic building, 36A, toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos. is it real? if it is, how can I find my way there from sango? please help a fellow nlder

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55