Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (105215 Views)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by david22uu(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
bashorundon:
Hi Fellas. If you need ORIGINAL 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS, talk to me now. At SellingPoint, we sell powerbanks that won't make buyers swear for you. The statement "Nigerians love cheap thing" is false. If you provide original items, Nigerians will pay for them. OUR 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS ARE THE BEST POWERBANKS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE. BULK ORDERS AVAILABLE TOO. You can reach us via my signature.
At SellingPoint, our slogan remains QualityOnly! Thank you.

HOW MUCH YOU SELLING IT @
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2015
olaide721:

Paypal too is good to testify to this all my
transactions is on paypal

My supplier says he doesn't accept escrow, but PayPal or that I pay through a forwarder. I am making a $300 transaction here. Will paying via PayPal be considered safe?

I'm trying to avoid being duped.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ylordy(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
yorme:

My supplier says he doesn't accept escrow, but PayPal or that I pay through a forwarder. I am making a $300 transaction here. Will paying via PayPal be considered safe?

why not use third party/forwarder
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
ylordy:
why not use third party/forwarder

Can you suggest w good forwarder pls?
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
david22uu:

HOW MUCH YOU SELLING IT @
For bulk purchases, kindly chat up the number in my signature on wthatsapp. It's #6,000 per powerbank for single purchases. Thank you!
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by olaide721(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
yorme:

with all confidence YES it is safe
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ylordy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
yorme:

Can you suggest w good forwarder pls?
think bizbloke can help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by murphyimport(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Ymodulus:
Wthout doubt we all know how to purchase from aliexpress but purchasing from sites like alibaba.com , taobao and 1688 can prove to be a tedious / difficult task.

I am on siester break for some days. so i will be giving detailed explanations.

Without doubt there are some experts on certain aspects of this. So at one point in time i will like them to make reasonable contributuions. However let me start by saying a big thanks to them.

1. MayorAll
2. Shinaf
3. MasterCee
4. YoungZeed
5. Davi8d

GOOD THREAD,
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
yorme:

Haven't imported b4 tho bt PayPal have a lot of stories dt touches d h@
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by worldgee: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Special Announcement!!!

While we are just getting over d effect of unforseen Nahco issue, pls note dis info too so dat u are nt caught unprepared again:

''We are pleased to inform you that our Chinese New Year holiday will start from February, 7th to 28th, 2015 .... Kindly pls be notified that all the orders placed during this period will be processed after we come back from holidays on 1st, March.

Hence our office and warehouse are closed during the above period.
If you need any orders in the near future or need any assistance, pls feel free to contact us before our long holiday, so that we can action ASAP & in advance.''

Just got frm one of our suppliers & we hope u understand what it means.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by tochilastborn(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
pls how do I order and pay
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by ommo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
macklef:

Yh, i understand u. I said it earlier, some of those u chat with are trading coys. Get a real factory, even at that, 500pcs is hard to come by, very hard, me no what i went thru, but my seller had stayed in Nigeria for quite a time, he understands d population factor as such, could agree less.

How do i identify a real factory on alibaba.com.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
"If I hadn't gone to that Bros room to charge, maybe this pregnancy won't have happened". Aunty, save yourself.

Buy our powerbank. #6000 only. We deliver worldwide. Thank you!

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by atitebi(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2015
U guys are just doing great. Ymodulus, davi8, yemi2plus.....others not mentiones.... May God bless you all beyond your dream.

I stumbled upon all this importing biz thread and i ve been reading and re reading so as to make it normal and not being stucked.

Besides, I also came across this post on google and felt like sharing it to the newbies like me in the house.

http://andrewminalto.com/alibaba-scam-exposed/

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Hkenny: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God am back on this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by estheroye: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Pls I need Ymodulus number. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Davidolives(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
initialize:

You be Oganla smiley

Phone business has employed me now... I'm no longer an Unemployed Graduate grin
bros i need you to mentor me on this phone biz oooooooo pls i dont know if you are on whatsapp
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Davidolives(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
mikron:
Nice thread. I bought a sweet very flat laptop and htc butterfly phone frm alibaba not too long ago. Fast delivery to my doorstep here in abuja Nigeria. Just that the seller told me that dhl might not be the best choice to airlift the laptop to me, though i already paid for the transport, he decided to use aramex to ship the laptop to the US then to Nigeria. Reasons best known to him. But the phone was delivered by dhl. Sweet phone. I sold the laptop 8 days later for N98k. I made about N20k profit. I payed with my GTbank naira mastercard. Preparing to ship 2- 65gig computer flashdrives, 2 phones(one plus one and htc one), 1 studio headphone, 2 authentic football jerseys, a 3terabyte computer external hard-disk (about 30k) and maybe a watch for my private use. grin na so e be o
pls ooo am in abuja too can i meet you concerning this importation

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by manlawal(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
we help you buy anything from china check my signature

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Ohana(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
worldgee:
Special Announcement!!!

While we are just getting over d effect of unforseen Nahco issue, pls note dis info too so dat u are nt caught unprepared again:

''We are pleased to inform you that our Chinese New Year holiday will start from February, 7th to 28th, 2015 .... Kindly pls be notified that all the orders placed during this period will be processed after we come back from holidays on 1st, March.

If you need any orders in the near future or need any assistance, pls feel free to contact us before our long holiday, so that we can action ASAP & in advance.''

worldgee:
[color=#000099]Special Announcement!!!

[/color]
worldgee:
Special Announcement!!!

bros, my supplier emailed me that its starts on 13th and end 27th feb. Maybe u should double check
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by lizybos(f): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2015
You guys are doing a great job. I am new to nairaland and mini importation. I have read the thread from begining to the end. it is highly informative.
pls how do I order from 1688.com and taobab.com.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by mikron(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Davidolives:
pls ooo am in abuja too can i meet you concerning this importation
Why not, I live in area 1 garki. U can whatsapp me. 08033626044
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by AkProsper(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2015
NICE THREAD.
AM STIL CONFUSE ABOUT ONE THING.
IS IT THE SELLER THAT WILL THE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DOWN TO MY LOCATION HERE IN LAGOS
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by manlawal(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
DO YOU WANT TO BUY SHOES, CLOTH ,
ELECTRONICS ANYTHING FROM CHINA
SITE , THIS IS WHAT WE DO . check my
signature and contact me .or if you want to
open taobao or 1688 account we are there for
you. check my signature and contact anytime.
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Davidolives(m): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2015
holyemmyjoe:
I will advice you to use the encrow service. As a novice, that is the only way you can avoid been doped. Dont do direct payment oh. Abeg
what if you use these nigerian agents
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by seunlaww(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2015
good morning house..pls I need somebody to guide me through on
original power bank importation...whatsapp no
08161664252...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by bashorundon(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
SellingPoint's 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks are the best nationwide. Call/Whatsapp 08067864475 to order. We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

SellingPoint - quality only!

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by sidvinci(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Am facing a small problem now. I ordered for a product.after every agreement. I paid and it was deducted from my account but it wasn't successful. I got a message that my bank block the payment or my information wasn't correct.
The following were the messages.

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by fxbomovi: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
buy this fashion beautiful wrist watch @ very cheap whole sale price. we ship to you no matter where you are in Nigeria! contact: (09023087854)

Re: Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version by Mcleo007(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Nigeria Zip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.