Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake (4153 Views)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / My Mistake!please Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Show it before Ideology digs up the photocopy from that

kindly change that "by" to "bu" already! cheesy
embarassed
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Ladies first!!!!! angry
Will you do so, if I go first?

Promise? angry
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy

Show it before Ideology digs up the photocopy from that

kindly change that "by" to "bu" already! cheesy
Noted embarassed
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: Will you do so, if I go first?

Promise? angry
Probably.....

[size=1]not[/size]
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
In her language: MizMyColi bu omalicha'm. cool
cool
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Probably.....

[size=1]not[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecidedFYM

[size=1pt]*laughing* I knew you wouldn't......not with your current moniker. Mxm[/size]
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecidedFYM

[size=1pt]*laughing* I knew you wouldn't......not with your current moniker. Mxm[/size]
tongue
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by MizMyColi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
tongue
tongue
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: tongue
kiss
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Chairbabe: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ceasar1:

It's breast milk, but we ran out of supply. We're looking for a new dealer though.
I got one for you.

1 Like

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by iamtewwy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
In her language: MizMyColi bu omalicha'm. cool
ok naw i get it!! goodluck congratulations!!
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Flowtry(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
kudoxs: Your story lacks depth!

Thanks Storyteller. I wasn't telling a story. Just sharing an experience. As much as it is open for criticisms and comments you don't have a right to write rubbish. Anyways thanks
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by kudoxs(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Flowtry:

Thanks Storyteller. I wasn't telling a story. Just sharing an experience. As much as it is open for criticisms and comments you don't have a right to write rubbish. Anyways thanks
people can be funny, you said it's open for criticism yet you can't stand a mild criticism from me. And for your information, I have a right to write whatever I like, it's not your forum!
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by zube01(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
dmcdad: I had a similar experience some 11 years ago during my WAEC. Infact, I'd rather not go into that. It was very painful, and each time I am in reminiscence of the past and I remember it, it hurts my heart albeit it's a long time ago.

I won't forgive myself if it ever happens again. By the way, it will never happen.
had similar experience during my gce! Their was this gal that sat infront of me during combined paper exams! Kai! Wish I could change somthings in the Past! #sad!
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by zube01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: i respect guys that approach me without feeling shy. Once you are bold, i will so much admire you. *winks*
are u that intimidating?
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by zube01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
temigracie: ....i love it wen guys are kinda shy or beat arnd the bush b4 saying wateva is in his mind....looks kinda romantic to me....
chai!
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Liability(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
zube01: are u that intimidating?
i dont like blowing my own trumpet.

1 Like

Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by zube01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: i dont like blowing my own trumpet.
anyways I like them intimidating! Just sent u a pm! Pls reply..
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chairbabe:
Hermit the frog,is that milk or breast milk? Me want undecided

It's loyal milk ....better stay off , frogs got ebola virus
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by dmcdad: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2014
zube01: had similar experience during my gce! Their was this gal that sat infront of me during combined paper exams! Kai! Wish I could change somthings in the Past! #sad!
Ehya... It's sad sometimes.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by mstik(f): 4:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Halleluyah! lol grin grin
jennylove7575: I used to hang out with guys that are cashless and jobless, until I heard that voice from above that said..."Jennifer why art thou hanging around this penniless guys, giving them free entrances to your eden? Go ye my child and change your ways if not you shall be poor poor poor for ever. You deserve rich men. " that voice I heard changed my life and made me a better and a richer person today. My project next year is to build a church and a hanging out joint. He is faithful.
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by mstik(f): 4:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmmmm....
temigracie: ....i love it wen guys are kinda shy or beat arnd the bush b4 saying wateva is in his mind....looks kinda romantic to me....
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by barackodam: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2014

Aargh!!!!!!

Thats not fair naaa
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by barackodam: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2014
zube01: had similar experience during my gce! Their was this gal that sat infront of me during combined paper exams! Kai! Wish I could change somthings in the Past! #sad!

We always wish we could
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by Chairbabe: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Alexpissu:

It's loyal milk ....better stay off , frogs got ebola virus
gringringrin
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by ibrahym47(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=tochilyn]I ave learnt that no girl is single, You either natch her from someone or shear her with someone. The most important thing is to be the highest shear holder... grin[/quote my tought also
Re: Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake by ibrahym47(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
tochilyn: I ave learnt that no girl is single, You either natch her from someone or shear her with someone. The most important thing is to be the highest shear holder... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. / His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) / The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.