Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. (37360 Views)

The Chronicles Of An Enthusiastic Agriprenure / Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2015
jaz:
guys i need some clarification. what is the pond size that is adequate for 5000 adult catfishes, please give dimensions for concrete and earthen ponds in feet. thanks guys
am afraid if u stock this volume in a pond there would be lots of runt, because it will be difficult to sort properly. If u are not using earthen pond, sorting is very important,
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by wisefizz(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning house.. Please, where can I get aerator in ibadan and osun state. I wil also appreciate if the price is also attached
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
saheed3:
am afraid if u stock this volume in a pond there would be lots of runt, because it will be difficult to sort properly. If u are not using earthen pond, sorting is very important,

He can not have runt if he has a a good water mgt and feed his fishes well. I stock 4500 pieces in a 30ft pond. I have an excellent water mgt

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
wisefizz:
Good morning house.. Please, where can I get aerator in ibadan and osun state. I wil also appreciate if the price is also attached
I buy from lagos and it is sent to me via public transport
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by wisefizz(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2015
jam04:

I buy from lagos and it is sent to me via public transport

thanks for quick response boss...... please, can you quote the price for me?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
wisefizz:

thanks for quick response boss...... please, can you quote the price for me?
I bought for 26k last year. Check robinski thread for the seller contact
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
saheed3:
@op where is ur side in abeokuta, I would like to visit.
Farm is in odogbolu while office is in abeokuta.
Suite A2, oyebola office complex, cele junction, adatan abeokuta
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by wisefizz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
jam04:

I bought for 26k last year. Check robinski thread for the seller contact

okay.... thanks boss
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
thanks guys for your responses.
@ Jam04, we got to talk. we call you soon. should be in Abeokuta next week, maybe we can have a chat ?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
wisefizz:

okay.... thanks boss
You are welcome
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
jam04:

He can not have runt if he has a a good water mgt and feed his fishes well. I stock 4500 pieces in a 30ft pond. I have an excellent water mgt
4,500 fishes in a concrete pond? how often do u sort, but if use earthen pond it's understandable am not an expert wen it come to earthen pond
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Sorting is fundamental either earthern or concrete. The main thing is m, it is possible to raise the fishes
saheed3:
4,500 fishes in a concrete pond? how often do u sort, but if use earthen pond it's understandable am not an expert wen it come to earthen pond
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
jam04:

Sorting is fundamental either earthern or concrete. The main thing is m, it is possible to raise the fishes
OK boss
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
good morning
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by emyphil: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2015
please is it possible to set up this business ogun and see someone who can manage it while I live in lagos. and how can I get were to construct the earthpon or lease
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2015
emyphil:
please is it possible to set up this business ogun and see someone who can manage it while I live in lagos. and how can I get were to construct the earthpon or lease

Yes, it is possible to get. call me 08090938426
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Contact us for your tarpaulin pond of any size, it's detachable, everlasting, it's available for different sizes and types either for nursery or grow out pond. Our price is flexible in a way that reflects our customers' pocket.

Mobile: 09027003820, 08069635951
WhatsApp: 08069635951
Email: Saheed.amao@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Jesusbaby6(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
saheed3:
Contact us for your tarpaulin pond of any size, it's detachable, everlasting, it's available for different sizes and types either for nursery or grow out pond. Our price is flexible in a way that reflects our customers' pocket.

Mobile: 09027003820, 08069635951
WhatsApp: 08069635951
Email: Saheed.amao@yahoo.com
the big pond you people are swimming in is how much and what is the size?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

the big pond you people are swimming in is how much and what is the size?
that's is owner and his friend swimming after we finished our work, it's 24ft by 10ft by 4ft
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Jesusbaby6(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2015
saheed3:
that's is owner and his friend swimming after we finished our work, it's 24ft by 10ft by 4ft

how much is it?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let me share a funny experience with you all. This happened over the course of 2 weeks, so i had 2 callers requesting to buy my E-book. I scrutinized their interest and intentions as usual and their responses got me almost rolling on the floor laughing. I gave them the price of the Ebook (40k), the first caller went mute for 4 seconds lol, afterwards he managed to utter few sentences before he hanged up...of course he didn't buy. The second caller screamed and was like wtf!!. I comport myself not to lash back at him but i felt pity for him afterwards. How can you throw such attitude to a seller? If you can not buy or afford it, just nicely bid farewell.
Knowledge is not free and those who seek genuine knowledge pay for it. It comes at a price. If you think all you need to know to have a successful fish farm is all available on the internet then i wish you well. You will only be a struggling fish farmer if you do not invest in knowledge. I travelled twice (outside the country) in my quest to seek more knowledge about catfish cultivation and i spent millions in the process. The biggest catfish farmer in Nigeria has a world class laboratory where he employed the best geneticist to develop new varieties of cat fish.

The fact that I decide to sell you the ebook is luck on its own because i do not sell to everyone that ask for it. If i get to the number of copies i intend to sell out, i will stop and so far I haven't seen a copy of my Ebook anywhere. This shows that those that own one are serious farmers. So far i have sold just 12 copies since last year out of over 500 requests i got.

A lady called me and i could feel the bitterness as she narrated her ordeal on her fishes. She is raising 500 pieces of catfish and all died within 2 weeks due to advice she got online. One of them include to give her fishes tetracycline. Its so sad and disheartening but I believe she has learnt her lesson. The remedy i gave her didn't cost her a kobo and she was all full of praise when she called me the 2nd day.
I have always said it that there is no shortcut to raising catfish, raise them right and in the proper manner and you will have a fantastic result, do otherwise and you will have yourself to blame.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by saheed3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

how much is it?
it can go between N100k to N150k,
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Jesusbaby6(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
jam04:
Let me share a funny experience with you all. This happened over the course of 2 weeks, so i had 2 callers requesting to buy my E-book. I scrutinized their interest and intentions as usual and their responses got me almost rolling on the floor laughing. I gave them the price of the Ebook (40k), the first caller went mute for 4 seconds lol, afterwards he managed to utter few sentences before he hanged up...of course he didn't buy. The second caller screamed and was like wtf!!. I comport myself not to lash back at him but i felt pity for him afterwards. How can you throw such attitude to a seller? If you can not buy or afford it, just nicely bid farewell.
Knowledge is not free and those who seek genuine knowledge pay for it. It comes at a price. If you think all you need to know to have a successful fish farm is all available on the internet then i wish you well. You will only be a struggling fish farmer if you do not invest in knowledge. I travelled twice (outside the country) in my quest to seek more knowledge about catfish cultivation and i spent millions in the process. The biggest catfish farmer in Nigeria has a world class laboratory where he employed the best geneticist to develop new varieties of cat fish.

The fact that I decide to sell you the ebook is luck on its own because i do not sell to everyone that ask for it. If i get to the number of copies i intend to sell out, i will stop and so far I haven't seen a copy of my Ebook anywhere. This shows that those that own one are serious farmers. So far i have sold just 12 copies since last year out of over 500 requests i got.

A lady called me and i could feel the bitterness as she narrated her ordeal on her fishes. She is raising 500 pieces of catfish and all died within 2 weeks due to advice she got online. One of them include to give her fishes tetracycline. Its so sad and disheartening but I believe she has learnt her lesson. The remedy i gave her didn't cost her a kobo and she was all full of praise when she called me the 2nd day.
I have always said it that there is no shortcut to raising catfish, raise them right and in the proper manner and you will have a fantastic result, do otherwise and you will have yourself to blame.

Sir, how much is the ebook
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Grow your fishes the right way, there is no shortcut to it. Water management is not the only factor that determine how healthy your fishes will be. Seeds, fish composition, habitat and handling all go a long way
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rain and fishes..beautiful combo
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Happy new week
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Everyday someone has a complain and it breaks my heart. I will share his experience
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
The joy you have when sale is just few days away

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
CONGRATS!!!
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
jaz:
CONGRATS!!!
grin
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Duchesskm(f): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
emyphil:
I have ponds in my compound right now. That the capacity can stock 2-3000 pieces I'm looking for who's interested in fish farming that can rent it for 6months. I will help u supervise it if u can invest in it. Call me on 08062927000 to discuss better.

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will post pictures of sales soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) / Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.