Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. (37347 Views)

The Chronicles Of An Enthusiastic Agriprenure / Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
sorting

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2015
We brought this home to devour..come an eat

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2015
Yumm yumm

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by akinmosinlabake: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
Please house, my fish do hang on top of water and when they do so they don't, eat very well. Please help me
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by akinmosinlabake: 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
My fish hang out and gas for air
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by akinmosinlabake: 11:08pm On May 24, 2015
How can I get the ebook
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:12am On May 25, 2015
akinmosinlabake:
Please house, my fish do hang on top of water and when they do so they don't, eat very well. Please help me

They are either sick or not getting enough oxygen from the water because it is dirty or polluted. What kind of pond is yours and what's the water changing situation?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:13am On May 25, 2015
akinmosinlabake:
How can I get the ebook
Mail me let's discuss first : olulay@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 07069457328
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by excess4luv: 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
akinmosinlabake:
ur water is bad, try to change it, they are gasping for oxygen..
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:23am On Jun 01, 2015
sorting 'babies'

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
'babies'

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Babacele: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
jam04:
'babies'
bros na fingerlings or Juveniles?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Babacele:
bros na fingerlings or Juveniles?
juveniles
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Babacele: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
jam04:
juveniles
ok, 7weeks +.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fish love water...let the rain fall cheesy
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Dhoneys: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
jam04:
sorting
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by bukolajegede(f): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Weldon boss I'm planing starting cat fish farming for security purpose can I fence my farm high bearing in mind d level of oxygen requirement? Pls I will also need some tips on catfish marketing. Thanks
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2015
bukolajegede:
Weldon boss I'm planing starting cat fish farming for security purpose can I fence my farm high bearing in mind d level of oxygen requirement? Pls I will also need some tips on catfish marketing. Thanks
Yes you can fence it high. Just don't cover the pond surface. Raise your fish to market requirement this makes it easier to get buyers
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jonyse: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Are they clarias or hybrid
jam04:
'babies'
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
jonyse:
Are they clarias or hybrid
Clarieas
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jonyse: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
How much are your juveniles
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:36am On Jun 11, 2015
jonyse:
How much are your juveniles
30 naira
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by PresidentAde(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2015
jam04:

Mail me let's discuss first : olulay@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 07069457328

You have a mail Sir
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Happy breeding
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
fish business is a serious business

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
fish feeds

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by fm7070: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
It is business that require huge capital
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Greenarrow01(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP PLS I INTEND TO START A HATCHERY. I HAVE 150 TO INVEST. how much does an aerator cost. is it compulsory to use one ? how much will i construct a wooden pond made with tarpauline.after how many weeks do they turn to fingerlings/juvernile pls state other expenses thnks
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
fm7070:
It is business that require huge capital

One can start small.. growth and expansion is easily achieved.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Greenarrow01:
OP PLS I INTEND TO START A HATCHERY. I HAVE 150 TO INVEST. how much does an aerator cost. is it compulsory to use one ? how much will i construct a wooden pond made with tarpauline.after how many weeks do they turn to fingerlings/juvernile pls state other expenses thnks

aerator depends on the model and your pocket size. i used 10-hose aerator which cost 26,000. yes it is necessary to have an aerator once they fries are out of the hatching vat but not totally compulsory. those who hatch with flowing stream/river do not use aerators. construction of wooden vat depends on cost of material in ur end. at my end here, it cost about 5000 to set on up. from fries, it takes about 6 weeks for the fries to mature to fingerlings. it could be earlier or delayed depending on your parent stock and handling.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
i am so happy to share this with you. this pond belong to a nairalander. he is a follower of our thread and he was disciplined. he got it right from the beginning and i am sure the end will be much more better.
just as i always say, not all land is suitable for cat fish farming. not all available container is suitable for raising catfish to optimum capacity. have you ever wondered why most industrial companies move to their source of raw materials? you need a good yield from cat fish farm, move your pond to the right source.

a word is enough for the wise

Olayiwola farms
olulay@yahoo.com

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) / Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.