Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48752 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by popson1st: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2014
I think say Tinubu get sense but now I know where he belongs. APC accuses PDP, and vice versa. Nigeria is a ludo game.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2014
This forum has been overun by fools, leave the person of tinubu alone and explain to us what the president mean by telling the world he knew exactly where the girls are and over 4 weeks later not even ONE of them has being rescued.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by LilPeezy(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't even know why I'm commenting.
lolz.....wetin u jux do?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by viczing(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!

You sound like an illiterate foolish apc touth, your not a student so don't talk about gst, janjanweed fool
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Association of Past Criminals.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by millionaireman: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
Jonah said the govt knows where the girls are kept by Boko. But force must not be used to rescue them for their own safety. If your common sense tells you that because Jonah said he knew where the girls are, therefore he did the kidnapping, that means you have Tinubu-type of sense, sorry for you.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by lomprico(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2014
iwakolewa: Igbo versus Yoruba, There was a war and There was a Country part 2.
It is only an incompetent person and a daft that will support Jonathan on the abduction of the Chibok girls anywhere on Earth. If the Chibok girls have been Igbo girls, hell would have let loose.
However, I pray that; whoever has been supporting the abduction in any way will have such fate befallen him or her.
It is the worst thing to ever happen to any parent. Your child is dead is better than your child is missing.
My prayer is, the Lord will comfort whoever child is missing or dead in Jesus name.

AMEN.
it is very obvious that u have some serious issues or u are very very daft or both! what has igbo has to do with that cocain pusher's comment? and for ur info numbskull ur president is an IJAW man.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2014
[size=13pt]The best thing fr APC to do is to keep quiet and leave Jonathan to shoot himself in the foot like he always does, dont increase your problems playing politics with PDP, they have many propaganda dogs. One MINUS for APC on this one[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by greggng: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2014
My ibo brothers you should stop defending gej. History is there for you guys to learn from. Calabar , beyelsan and some part of rivers were used by nigeria to launch attack on biafra. They supported nigeria instead of biafra and this was a serious srt back to biafra. Tinubu has asked a serious question allow gej to defend himself. In a sane country gej would ve resigned for not bringing this girls home

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2014
murofnigol:

The President should not have made that comment.

what's wrong with the comment? Didn't u knw that the chibok girls were abducted? Didn't u also knw they are kept in SAMBISA FOREST?
so tell me.. Wats wrong in saying it?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by tripxx: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2014
bros thief-nu-bu, pls behave yourself. we all know you are worse than GEJ. you have stolen half of lagos all in the name of privatisation. if you were the current president you would have employed OPC to find chibuk girls with a burget running into trillions of naira so that you can buy some more hotels and refinaries, your favourite past time. im sure that is the best you would have done. i can still remember you smiling with that #bringbackourgirls poster. i lost respect for you that day. with you sir, Oritsefemi didn't lie when he sang "okpolo eye no be open eye". you and your fellow political scavengers in APC pretending to be Nigerian avengers will never rule us in this country. im not a PDP apologist but i will never vote for any retard under the APC. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kennytidistar(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2014
CyberWolf: Hope you can defend yourself in court when the music starts mr BAT angry

Did you mean bat? the one that transmit Ebola virus ?.Hian.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by PenSniper: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2014
EngrAbiola: The National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, said Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the abduction of the over 200 Chibok Secondary School girls in Borno State.

Bola Tinubu 4

Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction.

He challenged the President to tell the world why they were yet to rescue the female students despite the huge support he had gotten from international communities.

Tinubu, who ruled Lagos State for eight years said Jonathan was incompetent to rule Nigeria.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180544&cpage=1

No wonder Tinubu was a disaster as governor - no brains so his mouth talks faster than his brains.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
shocked Do we have a case in our hands, your guess is as good as mine. Waiting for the presidency to hit back.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014

k

Such poetry...hmmmn!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iheneme(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014

This your logic is so ILLOGICAL.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
django1: This forum has been overun by fools, leave the person of tinubu alone and explain to us what the president mean by telling the world he knew exactly where the girls are and over 4 weeks later not even ONE of them has being rescued.

listening to ursef talking
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by emmabisconig(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
I guess he is right

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
django1: This forum has been overun by fools, leave the person of tinubu alone and explain to us what the president mean by telling the world he knew exactly where the girls are and over 4 weeks later not even ONE of them has being rescued.
the president did not mean anything, he doesnt know anything...he is clueless! shikena!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by adbokus(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2014
He just took his routine dose of purified weed..and it's bad stuff..da prob is, he may neva cum back to his senses! Agbaya gbogbo...
PvtParts: Ebola theifnibu and his crass stupid1ty
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nnabugwu8590: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2014

My dear, with respect to the third-sixth line of Bola Tinubu's statement, i think your backup is wrong.
Reasons: There is a strong difference between ASSUMPTION and CONCLUSION.
ASSUMPTION has no evidence while CONCLUSION has an evidence
His statement did not go in line with ASSUMPTION rather it was CONCLUSIVE which is very un-intelligent of him if i may be asked.
Chibok's issue is an international issue...
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by xtervaganza(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Am I the only one here who thinks all politicians are bastards and hate both Jonathan and frog eyed tunubu with passion?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by canalily(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
Ignoring fools like you since 1960, aanu means mercy in Yoruba!
...oh! So u got ur name since 1960? Well opposite of full is empty...aanu means meat b4 and after 1960
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
lomprico:
it is very obvious that u have some serious issues or u are very very daft or both! what has igbo has to do with that cocain pusher's comment? and for ur info numbskull ur president is an IJAW man.

Be sincere to yourself, across all social media who are those supporting the president regardless of how terrible his conduct had been? Yes, igbos are the ones parroting the no girl is kidnapped mantra. That's how it is, but if you aren't one of those, good for you.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
the president did not mean anything, he doesnt know anything...he is clueless! shikena!!!

I agree.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kendrick93(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
That is why we won't stop praying so people like you won't get there! Every leader should always be ready to face harsh words from citizens.
not when dat accusation is false and has no evidence.. and also when it cuming frm one who everybody knows is a thief lyk tinubu.. he ought 2 be in jail for dat statement
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iheneme(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by kendrick93(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
django1:

Be sincere to yourself, across all social media who are those supporting the president regardless of how terrible his conduct had been? Yes, igbos are the ones parroting the no girl is kidnapped mantra. That's how it is, but if you aren't one of those, good for you.
where dey kidnapped? tell me
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by wonlasewonimi: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2014
But, it looks like dopey GEJ is culpable or how else can you explain not being able to find the girls for over 3 months now in this same Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Afroconnect: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
These aint leaders,cos they are certainly misleading...its shameful we tolerate these political hijackers,treating us like slaves,right before our eyes...I sory for Naija masses.most docile on earth,caught up with talk,watching football,telenova,mediocrity and materialism instead of looking for ways to flush out this present political hijackers choking us to death with corruption,inefficiency and misrule.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by ElFenomeno1: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2014

Thank you.

Please keep schooling the idio...ts and gasbags on this thread!

God bless you

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by osile2012: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
ENOUGH OF THIS PDP APC MADNESS, LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL grin grin grin. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO TAKE ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/1845269/pdp-vs-apc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.