Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48757 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Igbo versus Yoruba, There was a war and There was a Country part 2.
It is only an incompetent person and a daft that will support Jonathan on the abduction of the Chibok girls anywhere on Earth. If the Chibok girls have been Igbo girls, hell would have let loose.
However, I pray that; whoever has been supporting the abduction in any way will have such fate befallen him or her.
It is the worst thing to ever happen to any parent. Your child is dead is better than your child is missing.
My prayer is, the Lord will comfort whoever child is missing or dead in Jesus name.

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2014
canalily: ....the correct name is 'anumanu' pls learn how to spell ur name well...
Ignoring fools like you since 1960, aanu means mercy in Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2014
Desperado

Tinubu u never tell us how u want take make naija better Oº°˚˚°ºh abi na same ol story?
U never tell us how u go take achieve wettin dy una manisfesto na so so attack u dy attack ur president... Nawa Oº°˚˚°ºh
Freedom of speech no mean Freedom of stupidity biko

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by vodacom: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
hmmm
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Eyepencil: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Hero10001:
Ignoramus ajokuta mamomi, omo ale jati-jati, you can't even spell Yoruba correctly?! Show some respect.
Must everybody embrace GEJ?!
When Jesus Christ was here, He was despised.
Let GEJ defend himself and stop the e-tribal wars.

Monkey cheesy

I no blame you, amala and ewedu don block ur reasoning.

YOLOBARS ARE Igbos
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2014
alentyno:
And you think tinubu will go to sambisa if he were in jonathan's shoe. My bro they are all birds of the same feather
But he is not so don't judge yet
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by jackdaniels(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Can someone ask Ebola Ahmed Tinubu to cover his amala ad ewedu infested mouth ? grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2014
heatmeup: what should he do pls go to sambisa forest?
He said he knows where they are,so what is he waiting for,he is d cinc

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
You think you actually made a very smart statement abi?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by alentyno: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2014
yemaldo:
But he is not so don't judge yet
I'm not judging just stating basic fact. The earlier we start telling ourselves the truth the better. You sound like you don't know he was once a governor. Go find out how he performed
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by akereconfi: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

[s]Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand![/s]

You think that GST108 shit you mentioned up there made you logical?

There are schools that started teaching Logic right from High School, not that trash you learnt in year one in some Nigerian Uni
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by chidooh1: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Tinubu should understanding that Jonathan controls events here. In case anything happens to him tomorrow, he should have himself to blame.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by sandiyke(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
ziky2010: Who are we going to believe now.Truth be told,Gej is trully incompetent to rule Nigeria
Then Tinubu is more competent. Smh
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Danjunior(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
And who doesn't know the girls were taken to sambisa forest?. Nairalander can just want to talk senselessly of any topic they see
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
aanumama:
Ignoring fools like you since 1960, aanu means mercy in Yoruba!
But anumanu in Igbo means An animal....so which one do you choose grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Abiagirl777(f): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=shadowwalker101]how does he know
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img][/quote/]

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2014
alentyno:
I'm not judging just stating basic fact. The earlier we start telling ourselves the truth the better. You sound like you don't know he was once a governor. Go find out how he performed
Lets compare achievement of both when they were governor,he won't even come near tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by 3coins(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2014
PvtParts:

I am not posting here for you or any one but just airing my thoughts
In future do stay clear of me and stick to your primary paid assignment as an e tout for the APC

Useless asslicking sychophant
#EPIC

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iREPGEJ2015: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2014
I doubt if Tinubu really made that statement, but if he did then that will be the height of his desperation and frustration, wisdom has long departed from him.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Abiagirl777(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2014
basty: Igbo versus Yoruba, There was a war and There was a Country part 2.
It is only an incompetent person and a daft that will support Jonathan on the abduction of the Chibok girls anywhere on Earth. If the Chibok girls have been Igbo girls, hell would have let loose.
However, I pray that; whoever has been supporting the abduction in any way will have such fate befallen him or her.
It is the worst thing to ever happen to any parent. Your child is dead is better than your child is missing.
My prayer is, the Lord will comfort whoever child is missing or dead in Jesus name.

dats how madness starts.who are yoruba and igbo here.is it Gej dat is Ijaw and BATwhose origin is questionable.abeg go siddon.dis is hw u incite ppl to quarrel along ethnic lines
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2014
alentyno:
Pls list the achievement of both tinubu and Jonathan when they were governor,am very sure Jonathan won't come near him

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
But anumanu in Igbo means An animal....so which one do you choose grin grin grin
Mercy of course! abi u be anumanu!
block head ni e. onyi ara grin grin grin
Leave me jeje make I no swear for you this morning o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by farano(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Joke of the Year grin Even APC e-warriors won't believe this grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Come when the tenure of Jonathan ends, he will find his asz in Guatanamo Bay. He knows this hence his being against the trial of the Kenyan President by the ICC.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by mrpaulwise: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2014
let thy kingdom come oh God! we are tired of all these earthly politics and shit.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by jackdaniels(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2014
supporter of APC speech as usual grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2014
grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin *takes a long breath and continues* gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by LilPeezy(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
ziky2010: Who are we going to believe now.Truth be told,Gej is trully incompetent to rule Nigeria
sharap....u dun eva b leader for ur life before.......dumbhead
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by klarke(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Who then is competent, you? Or Tinubu or Obj? Or all d past military/civilian leader? I'm just asking. Even if Obama comes to be president in Naija you'll call him incompetent. Pls fellow countrymen let us stop all these baseless destructive criticism, it'll not help us. Let us show some respect for our leaders & if we must, criticize constructively. I can bet my lunch, if u're elected as president u'll score less than 10%. #ilovenaija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.