Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39087 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agberos like Emeka Anyaoku, Ben Enweonwu, Obi Achebe, Okagbue family,The Agbakoba family of Lawyers, Philip Emeagwali, Great Zik of Africa to mention but few
Even your miserable father will long to be a security man for an Onitsha man.
Imagine a niger delta lazy punk calling an onitsha man lazy lol
anyway i understand your self defense because you've been put in the thrash can where you belong.

Tonylyte:
U knw an average onitsha man is lazy, one who sits his grunpy arss all day at home doing nothing.....people who only depend on ''agbero'' funds..the so called land owners that cnt boast of 2 or 3 plazas in main mkt. Employers of labour my foot.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by pussygotlips: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Madcow1
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is almost juvenile. The national tourism body (which hasn't accomplished anything since its formation) is talking about a "green city" in Onitsha and people are jumping up and down, insulting people they don't know. I can bet my last kobo that nothing will happen. Hopefully, we shall still be on nairaland in 2018.

We know about the "eco-city" which was promised for Aguleri as far back as 10 years ago - almost nothing happened there. We all know that nothing will happen here too.

My problem with Obiano is that he make too much noise, making promises he cannot keep. He should learn from Sullivan who keeps quiet and methodically executes his projects. Sullivan is building a "Golf city" in enugu, it is going on planned, with a long term horizon.

If you look at what Obiano has promised.

1. 3 flyovers in Awka.
2. Light rail to link Onitsha, Awka & Nnewi
3. Jobs for 500,000 Anambra youth
4. Airport at Umueri
5. Complete the refinery/boost production to 50,000 bbl/day
6. Turn Awka to Dubai.
7. Build a road linking Anambra to Kogi
8. Build a four lane road linking 33 to the airport site at Umueri
9. Dualize major roads at Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha
10. Increase production of rice to 120,000 tonnes.
11. On and on.

Meanwhile the Awka/Amansea road has been on for years, it hasn't been completed. I don't want a noisemaker as governor, I want a man who plans & executes - and with a N140 billion budget there's no way Anambra can do all this, they have to prioritize.

Oya, start insulting me.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
chinology: Clown..you are not from benin? cheesy cheesy

Why then are you worried about benin people and their culture? cheesy

You sound so much like a jobless nitwit seeking for attention.. grin

Onitsha people has nothing to do with Benin people! You can live with boy.. cheesy

biko zie

who said Onitsha are Benin ..lol ishan way dey their backyard nobi Benin . isoko wey dey stone throw nobi Benin na Onitsha wey dey far ...I laugh

if they say onitsha has Benin influence I will agree

OK what is the meaning of Onitsha in Benin language

what is Obi in Benin language

what is Ozo in Benin language

Una get time ooooo

go Onitsha tell them they are Benin stand at head bridge and say that...you will see how they will treat you

Benin my ass .Benin way be mud house city the Benin I served ..lol

Onitsha is benin then Benin is what

Lol

lagos is Benin
Ika is Benin
Yoruba oduduwa is Benin
igalla Benin
urhobo is Benin
ukwuani is Benin
itshekiri is Benin
everything is Benin
queen Elizabeth is Benin
then Benin is what ....almighty

is it not this Benin I served and lived in or not
is it not that their palace that is mud house at ring road or not
is it not the Benin that their king was pursued by British or not
is it not the same Benin that biafran forces captured in few hours during the Midwest occupation

abeg make Una talk something joor

that rustic city

how can people be associated with such a place

Benin then is the center of world

none sense

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
HappyJoe: This is almost juvenile. The national tourism body (which hasn't accomplished anything since its formation) is talking about a "green city" in Onitsha and people are jumping up and down, insulting people they don't know. I can bet my last kobo that nothing will happen. Hopefully, we shall still be on nairaland in 2018.

We know about the "eco-city" which was promised for Aguleri as far back as 10 years ago - almost nothing happened there. We all know that nothing will happen here too.

My problem with Obiano is that he make too much noise, making promises he cannot keep. He should learn from Sullivan who keeps quiet and methodically executes his projects. Sullivan is building a "Golf city" in enugu, it is going on planned, with a long term horizon.

1. 3 flyovers in Awka.
4. Airport at Umueri
6. Turn Awka to Dubai.
11. On and on.

Meanwhile the Awka/Amansea road has been on for years, it hasn't been completed. I don't want a noisemaker as governor, I want a man who plans & executes - and with a N140 billion budget there's no way Anambra can do all this, they have to prioritize.

Oya, start insulting me.
made sense especially in the Sullivan part ...was at Enugu and I was impressed but let's give him benefit of doubt
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
Your sins are forgiven my son.

onye wu your son

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
BuddahMonk: That woman hot diee.

Is anybody here with her BBpin?

Yes, here are my account details..
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
tonychristopher:
made sense especially in the Sullivan part ...was at Enugu and I was impressed but let's give him benefit of doubt

Sullivan tells you what road he will build this year & makes budgetary provisions for them. He deploys solid contracting firms (not the poor quality local guys Obiano & Obi patronize).

I like Obiano, but he's beginning to sound like Rochas - all talk and little planning.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
HappyJoe:

Sullivan tells you what road he will build this year & makes budgetary provisions for them. He deploys solid contracting firms (not the poor quality local guys Obiano & Obi patronize).

I like Obiano, but he's beginning to sound like Rochas - all talk and little planning.

very on point but rochas is working ..I think the whole eastern governors are trying apart from abia state

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! U jettison mollusc, onitsha indigienes are slaves. Mind u i aint 4m benin. When it comes to culture, tradition and kingdom, the benin people are light years ahead of u.

bros which Benin you dey talk abi name this present Benin wey we de pass or Benin republic or bende local government

is it the Benin captured by British and exiled their oba

is it the Benin Biafra conquered in less than few hours that their oba was on house arrest

is the Benin city that has mud houses and known for .....

bros which Benin you dey talk self

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
cheesy
You can sing o!

Tonylyte:
*singing* my mum is a Puppyluv,a naughty woman! An Ebola vector!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nwanne forget that I'd!ot, he claims not to be from benin but seems so obsessed with them. Let the mor0n continue fooling himself.

tonychristopher:

bros which Benin you dey talk abi name this present Benin wey we de pass or Benin republic or bende local government

is it the Benin captured by British and exiled their oba

is it the Benin Biafra conquered in less than few hours that their oba was on house arrest

is the Benin city that has mud houses and known for .....

bros which Benin you dey talk self
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
peppyluv02: Nwanne forget that I'd!ot, he claims not to be from benin but seems so obsessed with them. Let the mor0n continue fooling himself.

I just wanted to know the Benin he is eulogising maybe the Benin is in planet Mars

people dey sha

he must be one of these confused delta Igbo from ika axis or igbo akiri

their identity complex is legendary so I just laugh em off

you did a good number on him

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
peppyluv02: Nwanne forget that I'd!ot, he claims not to be from benin but seems so obsessed with them. Let the mor0n continue fooling himself.

I beg ask am which Benin is talking about pls

who said Onitsha are Benin ..lol ishan waydey their backyard nobi Benin . isoko wey dey stone throw nobi Benin na Onitsha wey dey far ...I laughif they say onitsha has Benin influence I will agreeOK what is the meaning of Onitsha in Benin languagewhat is Obi in Benin languagewhat is Ozo in Benin languageUna get time ooooogo Onitsha tell them they are Benin stand at head bridge and say that...you will see how they will treat youBenin my Bottom .Benin way be mud house city the Benin I served ..lolOnitsha is benin then Benin is whatLollagos is BeninIka is BeninYoruba oduduwa is Beninigalla Beninurhobo is Beninukwuani is Beninitshekiri is Benineverything is Beninqueen Elizabeth is Beninthen Benin is what ....almightyis it not this Benin I served and lived in or notis it not that their palace that is mud houseat ring road or notis it not the Benin that their king was pursued by British or notis it not the same Benin that biafran forcescaptured in few hours during the Midwest occupationabeg make Una talk something joorthat rustic cityhow can people be associated with such aplaceBenin then is the center of worldnone sense
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
Onitsha people are not igbos, they are strongly against people calling them igbos...they are 4m benin....

Lets say for a minute that Onitsha people arent Igbo; Does that make the soil in which they live on non Igbo? Does that make their language non Igbo? Does that make their culture non Igbo ?
Did Bini people buy any land from Anambra people ? Look,its easy. Anytime they wanna relocate we will be more than willing to contribute money and help them park their pots and spoons back to wherever they came from. And while they go we will duely ask them to drop everything they borrowed from us,including but not limited to their culture. There is no hassle in this. Leave Anambra land and return to your wherever you came from. Shikena!

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
tonychristopher:

I beg ask am which Benin is talking about pls

who said Onitsha are Benin ..lol ishan waydey their backyard nobi Benin . isoko wey dey stone throw nobi Benin na Onitsha wey dey far ...I laughif they say onitsha has Benin influence I will agreeOK what is the meaning of Onitsha in Benin languagewhat is Obi in Benin languagewhat is Ozo in Benin languageUna get time ooooogo Onitsha tell them they are Benin stand at head bridge and say that...you will see how they will treat youBenin my Bottom .Benin way be mud house city the Benin I served ..lolOnitsha is benin then Benin is whatLollagos is BeninIka is BeninYoruba oduduwa is Beninigalla Beninurhobo is Beninukwuani is Beninitshekiri is Benineverything is Beninqueen Elizabeth is Beninthen Benin is what ....almightyis it not this Benin I served and lived in or notis it not that their palace that is mud houseat ring road or notis it not the Benin that their king was pursued by British or notis it not the same Benin that biafran forcescaptured in few hours during the Midwest occupationabeg make Una talk something joorthat rustic cityhow can people be associated with such aplaceBenin then is the center of worldnone sense

Guy,I have the antidote for people like that. I have their balls on my palm and I squeeze whenever I feel like....lol

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tell the id!ot to go and call Philip Emeagwali a benin man and see his head come off his neck. The same Philip i follow his write ups, always blasting some ndigbo for accepting the false news that ojukwu started the war. If he was a proud benin man like that fool is ranting,will he be saying that?

OdenigboAroli:

Lets say for a minute that Onitsha people arent Igbo; Does that make the soil in which they live on non Igbo? Does that make their language non Igbo? Does that make their culture non Igbo ?
Did Bini people buy any land from Anambra people ? Look,its easy. Anytime they wanna relocate we will be more than willing to contribute money and help them park their pots and spoons back to wherever they came from. And while they go we will duely ask them to drop everything they borrowed from us,including but not limited to their culture. There is no hassle in this. Leave Anambra land and return to your wherever you came from. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
Hapu m aka nwokem a, e kpozi na afam ozor.

Its an insult punishable by beheading for an inferior like you to open your feces eating mouth and utter an Igbo word! I expect you to be speaking Bini language where your cowards of ancestors were kicked out from. You dont belong here because this isnt a Bini gathering. We are Anambrarians and mostly trace our root to Eri and Nri. We are nobles by birth and we dont worship our fellow humans. You are an ignorant iidiot who doesnt know the way to his father house. You barged in here to displays your in born inferiority and you have been schooled and checked. Move along bini-aass licking pig!

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! U jettison mollusc, onitsha indigienes are slaves. Mind u i aint 4m benin. When it comes to culture, tradition and kingdom, the benin people are light years ahead of u.

What makes Bini culture to be ahead?
I just need one instance.
Infact,define Bini culture in a simple sentence,you fool?

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,I have the antidote for people like that. I have their balls on my palm and I squeeze whenever I feel like....lol

pls give him the antidote
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by tonychristopher: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Its an insult punishable by beheading for an inferior like you to open your feces eating mouth and utter an Igbo word! I expect you to be speaking Bini language where your cowards of ancestors were kicked out from. You dont belong here because this isnt a Bini gathering. We are Anambrarians and mostly trace our root to Eri and Nri. We are nobles by birth and we dont worship our fellow humans. You are an ignorant iidiot who doesnt know the way to his father house. You barged in here to displays your in born inferiority and you have been schooled and checked. Move along bini-aass licking pig!

pls explain to him that we are anambra people we don't bow to any mortal but Olisa...please let him know that we are proud and confident of our selves . let him know that we are people that see possibilities

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2014
This thread is bombasticulous #What-the-hell-did-i-just-say shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2014
when did he become the Governor?

Is Awka Amansea road not a federal road?

Besides the project is on but because you are in nursery school you dont know that the raining season will disturb such project just like its happening to the ones in Lagos especially around that mile2. Once its not Berger,dont expect any sharp sharp work.

Your so called Benue is a village with fulanis killing your farmers every second like chickens and you are here fooling yourself undecided

HappyJoe: This is almost juvenile. The national tourism body (which hasn't accomplished anything since its formation) is talking about a "green city" in Onitsha and people are jumping up and down, insulting people they don't know. I can bet my last kobo that nothing will happen. Hopefully, we shall still be on nairaland in 2018.

1. 3 flyovers in Awka.
4. Airport at Umueri
6. Turn Awka to Dubai.
11. On and on.

Oya, start insulting me.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2014
ife isulu bu bekee....... Oyibo bu agbala grin

manny4life: This thread is bombasticulous #What-the-hell-did-i-just-say shocked shocked

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2014
tonychristopher:

pls give him the antidote

Nnaa,the ogbolo don waka tear race but I dey here dey wait make im return.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by ayukdaboss(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2014
peppyluv02: ife isulu bu bekee....... Oyibo bu agbala grin

She's Yoruba?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 08, 2014

ayukdaboss:

She's Yoruba?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by manny4life(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2014
peppyluv02: ife isulu bu bekee....... Oyibo bu agbala grin

Ezigbo bekee...onye akuwagho slate, nya ndo. grin

Ada Anambra, kedu kwanu, afurum na e na eme ofuma, obi di mu mma etu isi azo ndi igbo na ife nine gbasara umu igbo na NL, btw... Anambra n'aga n'ihu, ka mu soro ndi ozo... Anambra adigo mma grin grin... Onwegho ekwensu obuna ga akwusi oganiru anyi. Ada eji eje ife, jisie ike... Achorum ka gi ghoto na umu igbo kwu gi n'azu.

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
peppyluv02: Tell the id!ot to go and call Philip Emeagwali a benin man and see his head come off his neck. The same Philip i follow his write ups, always blasting some ndigbo for accepting the false news that ojukwu started the war. If he was a proud benin man like that fool is ranting,will he be saying that?

Nne,I dont if care whether Philip Emeagwali agrees he is Igbo or not. However,one thing that cant be argued is that whatever Onitsha people are today is because of the Igbo!
I will say this infront of Obi Achebe and look him straight in the eyes...oburo toko.
Nobi today....We know our history and we know when Ndi Onitsha arrive at Otu Onitsha and we also know who they met on ground,on arrival. And we know about the "Olili nne" with the Oyi people comprising Nando,Ogbunike and Nteje.
I swear I am yet to see any Onitsha man who will instigate such Bini propaganda in my presence.
How about the Igala of Onicha?
How about Nsugbe,Obosi,Iyiowa and Ogidi?

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2014
well the truth is that today they are all Igbos and proud to call themselves one.

OdenigboAroli:

Nne,I dont if care whether Philip Emeagwali agrees he is Igbo or not. However,one thing that cant be argued is that whatever Onitsha people are today is because of the Igbo!
I will say this infront of Obi Achebe and look him straight in the eyes...oburo toko.
Nobi today....We know our history and we know when Ndi Onitsha arrive at Otu Onitsha and we also know who they met on ground,on arrival. And we know about the "Olili nne" with the Oyi people comprising Nando,Ogbunike and Nteje.
I swear I am yet to see any Onitsha man who will instigate such Bini propaganda in my presence.
How about the Igala of Onicha?
How about Nsugbe,Obosi,Iyiowa and Ogidi?

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2014
smiley daalu nwannem

I sent something to your mail box,read it.

manny4life:

Ezigbo bekee...onye akuwagho slate, nya ndo. grin

Ada Anambra, kedu kwanu, afurum na e na eme ofuma, obi di mu mma etu isi azo ndi igbo na ife nine gbasara umu igbo na NL, btw... Anambra n'aga n'ihu, ka mu soro ndi ozo... Anambra adigo mma grin grin... Onwegho ekwensu obuna ga akwusi oganiru anyi. Ada eji eje ife, jisie ike... Achorum ka gi ghoto na umu igbo kwu gi n'azu.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2014
People like Chino can continue to praise Jonathan & ineffectual Igbo leaders. Meanwhile, the minister of works is building roads and bridges in his home state.

The Minister of Works, Mr Mike Onolememen, on Tuesday assured that the Utor river bridge on the Asaba-Ebu-Uromi Road in Delta would be inaugurated in September.

Onolememen, who was represented by the Minister of State for Works, Mr Adedayo Adeyeye, gave the assurance in Abuja when a delegation from the Utor community paid him a courtesy visit in his office.

He said the N4.4 billion Utor bridge in Oshimili North Local Government Area could be opened for public use during the Council of Works meeting scheduled to hold in Asaba in September.

“We were discussing this particular road and bridge and he was saying that with the completion of the road and bridge that it will take just about 30 minutes from the proposed Asaba airport to reach Uromi.

“That) if he is going home he will always fly direct to Asaba, rather than Benin; that it’s going to be shorter.

“So you can see the valuable importance of this particular road; our communities at all times there is access, free flow of vehicles, of people, of materials across all the borders.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/utor-river-bridge-in-delta-for-inauguration-september-says-works-minister/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Mbaise Cultural Event In America Shut Down By Texas Police / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.