Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (39424 Views)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Evil men who do not like to seeing good news are here..

I am living and working in Awka..serious work is ongoing at the Amansea-Amawbia dual carriageway with the 3 flyovers. In fact they have doubled the man-power to be able to meet with the deadline Obiano gave them. I will get pix soon..

As for the airport, it is already a done deal. You can get a heart attack for all we care but we ain't stopping.

We are not only building an airport but an International Cargo/Passenger Airport of which FG have granted license and the site has been secured and compensation fully paid to the original owners of the land..

[s]
HappyJoe: I doubt this airport will ever be built. Obiano is making too many promises, I doubt he can fulfill them.
The Awka to Amansea road Anambra state is supposed to rebuild has been abandoned. Obiano says he'll build 3 flyovers for N5 billion at Awka - and he'll also do an airport?
You and I know this is just noise
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Evil men who do not like to seeing good news are here..
I am living and working in Awka..serious work is ongoing at the Amansea-Amawbia dual carriageway with the 3 flyovers. In fact they have doubled the man-power to be able to meet with the deadline Obiano gave them. I will get pix soon..
As for the airport, it is already a done deal. You can get a heart attack for all we care but we ain't stopping.
We are not only building an airport but an International Cargo/Passenger Airport of which FG have granted license and the site has been secured and compensation fully paid to the original owners of the land..
[s][/s]

I have people in Awka, and they've authoritatively told me that NOTHING is going on at Arroma or Kwata junctions where the supposed "flyovers" are being built.

I'm from Anambra, I don't hate Obiano, but I'm not interested in political grandstanding.

Please don't show me pictures of other work sites.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Taaa gbafuo from here! Who dash you Anambra citizen? Imagine a daft claiming Anambra!

You have your ghost here not only your people but I am a living witness here, serious work is currently ongoing and your frustration cannot affect our speed. I will get pix soon to shame you devil..

ENEMIES of progress who think we will stop on the way, we ain't stopping! We will keep leading the pack in all ramifications of development!

[s]
HappyJoe:
I have people in Awka, and they've authoritatively told me that NOTHING is going on at Arroma or Kwata junctions where the supposed "flyovers" are being built.
I'm from Anambra, I don't hate Obiano, but I'm not interested in political grandstanding.
Please don't show me pictures of other work sites.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by JEITO: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ndi Awada stand up!!!!! grin
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Taaa gbafuo from here! Who dash you Anambra citizen? Imagine daft claiming Anambra!
You have your ghost here not only your people but I am a living witness here, serious work is currently ongoing and your frustration cannot affect our speed. I will get pix soon to shame you devil..
ENEMIES of progress!
[s][/s]

Please don't insult me, do you know who I am? I can find you out and deal with you comprehensively, don't think you can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.

Let's have a mature discussion, with no insults please.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are a jobless clown, if only you know whom you are talking to! I can track you and bring your a55 and dump you in our guard room for weeks to rot away! Bloody civilian who does not know jack about human tracking!

You are not having a reasonable discussion; your posts smacks of bitterness, envy and frustration. It is not today that I marked you.

[s]
HappyJoe:
Please don't insult me, do you know who I am? I can find you out and deal with you comprehensively, don't think you can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet.
Let's have a mature discussion, with no insults please.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
But contract for the projects have been awarded and work have started on the site.

The 3 flyovers at Kwata, Amawbia and Aroma have commenced, i saw the pics bro, its real.

HappyJoe: I doubt this airport will ever be built. Obiano is making too many promises, I doubt he can fulfill them.

The Awka to Amansea road Anambra state is supposed to rebuild has been abandoned. Obiano says he'll build 3 flyovers for N5 billion at Awka - and he'll also do an airport?

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Do not mind bitter and envious and frustrated souls who think we will stop on the way. But we will shame those devils pretending to be our brothers..

Imagine a project that I saw even as at this morning on my way to work with serious work that some ediot has come here to tell me another evil story..

[s]
BuddahMonk: But contract for the projects have been awarded and work have started on the site.
The 3 flyovers at Kwata, Amawbia and Aroma have commenced, i saw the pics bro, its real.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: But contract for the projects have been awarded and work have started on the site.

My people in Awka said nothing is happening. I know the signboards are up, but real construction work hasn't started & nothing is happening on the expressway - that's what my folks in Awka tell me.

I prefer your mature sensible engagement to the misplaced aggression of that lout, "Chino" (or whatever his name is).
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chino biko....take it easy abeg, dnt let ofe people laff at our muscle flexing.
He could be a bros lets be at peace with everybody no matter how we differ but lets unite to keep ndiofe where they belong.

Easy on Happyjoe...

Happyjoe abeg lets tone it down a litle bit

chinolization: You are a jobless clown, if only you know whom you are talking to! I can track you and bring your a55 and dump you in our guard room for weeks to rot away! Bloody civilian who does not know jack about human tracking!

You are not having a reasonable discussion; your posts smacks of bitterness, envy and frustration. It is not today that I marked you.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are a liar from the pit hell..

I am here 100% and I have seen serious work ongoing. You are not even from Anambra talkless of having your miserable people in our state. Go out there and look for your state because it is very clear you are an enemy so you should be treated as one. If I did not see work ongoing I will not have the audacity to challenge you harshly. Evil minded daft!

[s]
HappyJoe:
My people in Awka said nothing is happening. I know the signboards are up, but real construction work hasn't started & nothing is happening on the expressway - that's what my folks in Awka tell me.
I prefer your mature sensible engagement to the misplaced aggression of that lout, "Chino" (or whatever his name is).
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
That guy is evil and such evil minded people are not Anambrans. Do you know what it takes to be an Anambran..for one jobless clown to stroll by and claim Anambra? I have been on the trail of that b@stard, he has been going from one Anambra thread to another spewing his bitterness and frustration!

I don't give a damn about ofe people..

BuddahMonk: Chino biko....take it easy abeg, dnt let ofe people laff at our muscle flexing.
He could be a bros lets be at peace with everybody no matter how we differ but lets unite to keep ndiofe where they belong.
Easy on Happyjoe...
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: That guy is evil and such evil minded people are not Anambrans. Do you know what it takes to be an Anambran..for one jobless clown to stroll by and claim Anambra?

I don't give a damn about ofe people..

the thing dey pain chino grin grin grin
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: Chino biko....take it easy abeg, dnt let ofe people laff at our muscle flexing.

Easy on Happyjoe...

you are mad a sincere 9gerian is washing ibo dirty linen in public grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinolization: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pain me? hmm!

It appears you know little about me..

TribalEAST: the thing dey pain chino grin grin grin
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinolization: Pain me? hmm!

It appears you know little about me..

I believe he told the truth. This is the sixth time someone would debunk your claims of MASSIVE construction cos it's only signboard they see at such sites.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
This rabid dog (Chino or whatever his name is) hasn't produced evidence to support any of his claims, these are playground taunts, not appropriate for a fully grown, mature man like me
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't need to my office and walk down the street just to take pictures of the ongoing project to satisfy a hate-filled, bitter and frustrated jobless fellow.. cheesy

My joy is that the project is ongoing and contractor has redoubled its man power to meet up with the deadline given to them..

[s]
HappyJoe: This rabid dog (Chino or whatever his name is) hasn't produced evidence to support any of his claims, these are playground taunts, not appropriate for a fully grown, mature man like me
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe: This rabid dog (Chino or whatever his name is) hasn't produced evidence to support any of his claims, these are playground taunts, not appropriate for a fully grown, mature man like me
don't mind him! He only has shabby evidences like the signboard at each site to back up his claims, nothing more. The worst part is that he tags each construction with MASSIVE.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: I don't need to my office and walk down the street just to take pictures of the ongoing project to satisfy a hate-filled, bitter and frustrated jobless fellow.. cheesy

My joy is that the project is ongoing and contractor has redoubled its man power to meet up with the deadline given to them..

[s][/s]
you can't leave your office to do your photography job in awka but you can run to ibadan to take pics abi? This only shows there's no construction going on and the project is just on paper grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
My happiness is that whenever I pass-by I see serious work ongoing, so what is the need of taking the clown seriously.. cheesy

Below is the site as at 2 months ago..I took the pix myself. I will take another pix soon to update the records..

TribalEAST: I believe he told the truth. This is the sixth time someone would debunk your claims of MASSIVE construction cos it's only signboard they see at such sites.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin

Never knew it pained you that I stormed ibadam to bust your bubble..

Not to worry, I will still be in Lagos next month, I will plan to stop over at ibadam to cover the uncovered areas. So brace up for the upcoming shock.. grin

TribalEAST: you can't leave your office to do your photography job in awka but you can run to ibadan to take pics abi? This only shows there's no construction going on and the project is just on paper grin

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: My happiness is that whenever I pass-by I see serious work ongoing, so what is the need of taking the clown seriously.. cheesy

Below is the site as at 2 months ago..I took the pix myself. I will take another pix soon to update the records..

nothing special, just reconstruction of an old road undecided
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Did we tell you that we are building silicon valley? cheesy

We are only building a six lane road with 3flyovers.. cool

TribalEAST: nothing special, just reconstruction of an old road undecided

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: grin grin grin

Never knew it pained you that I stormed ibadam to bust your bubble..

Not to worry, I will still be in Lagos next month, I will plan to stop over at ibadam to cover the uncovered areas. So brace up for the upcoming shock.. grin

you mean thesame internet pictures you keep recycling? Grow up kid.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by HappyJoe: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
The picture by Chino doesn't prove anything. I'm from Anambra too, that road has been in that state for ages.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: Did we tell you that we are building silicon valley? cheesy

We are only building a six lane road with 3flyovers.. cool

I think that will take a millenium cos it's only two tractors I saw on ground.
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
But I took those ibadam pix myself not long ago! At least it represent the current state of things.. cheesy

TribalEAST: you mean thesame internet pictures you keep recycling? Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
HappyJoe: The picture by Chino doesn't prove anything. I'm from Anambra too, that road has been in that state for ages.
pity for chino na! Why are you exposing his lies?
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by chinology: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
You are not from Anambra, you can only come from 'hell' cheesy

You just have to keep dying slowly because we ain't stopping as work is ongoing..

[s]
HappyJoe: The picture by Chino doesn't prove anything. I'm from Anambra too, that road has been in that state for ages.
[/s]
Re: FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
chinology: But I took those ibadam pix myself not long ago! At least it represent the current state of things.. cheesy

the state of things in the areas which you hand-picked, areas that were modern cities when alaigbo citizens were still raoming naked and hanging in tree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Okada, Keke From 520 Roads, Areas [full List] / 10 Most Famous Streets In Lagos(pic) / Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.