Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,664 members, 7,854,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? (4001 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: yeah,it s very possible...depends on ur determination (d female syd)....mutual agreement (u cant force it)....love (it must b dere).....ability to withstnd pressure n tempatn (as in real temptatn).....finally n most importntly wen u thnk of d benefit dere-in.....u ll scale thru....i ll just advice u to let me knw abt ur plan..make him understnd d reason behind it...if he loves u..he ll undastnd
True talk sis... Well said
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by slimzypink(f): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
have sex with him biko..iz nothing..stop starving ur bf...*Now Playing Maving Gaye SEXUAL HEALING* sing along. why wud i be in a relatinship without sex self?? cheesycheesy naaa!! boi..gime dat !!

..i wrote dis tipsy!!! i aint liable 4 statements read here
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Adaeze003(f): 4:50am On Aug 09, 2014
I guess u should've told him @ the beginning.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by ITbomb(m): 5:49am On Aug 09, 2014
There is no satisfaction anywhere, if you ain't ready for sex avoid dating
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by AngelJennifer: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb: There is no satisfaction anywhere, if you ain't ready for sex avoid dating

Can i ask a question, i have been seeing if you are not ready for sex avoid relationship. What if you are old enough to get married, but do no want to have sex until marriage, should you stay off relationship as well.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mikkie31(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Its best to remain single until you are ready rather than indulge in something you might regret. Just my thought#
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mikkie31(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
AngelJennifer:

Can i ask a question, i have been seeing if you are not ready for sex avoid relationship. What if you are old enough to get married, but do no want to have sex until marriage, should you stay off relationship as well.
would u rather be with someone who doesn't share your views instead? If you are ready to get married then i think he would understand if you ask for a lil patience. That's if he really wants to marry you though.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by ITbomb(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
AngelJennifer:

If you are very sure that the person you are dating is really serious about marrying you both in words and actions (seeing your parents and not just saying it), AND YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN, I don't see any reason for you to keep hoarding the v .

I would answer this personally, I would never marry any girl I have not slept with and if necessary is already carrying my baby. These days when girls take all sort of chemicals as contraceptives and destroy their body then claim born again and prevent the husband from knowing the sad reality until after marriage is really scary.

Each man for himself though. Selah
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by AngelJennifer: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
ITbomb:
If you are very sure that the person you are dating is really serious about marrying you both in words and actions (seeing your parents and not just saying it), AND YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN, I don't see any reason for you to keep hoarding the v .

I would answer this personally, I would never marry any girl I have not slept with and if necessary is already carrying my baby. These days when girls take all sort of chemicals as contraceptives and destroy their body then claim born again and prevent the husband from knowing the sad reality until after marriage is really scary.

Each man for himself though. Selah

I get it, but not all girls claim born again just because they have lived a slutish life before. Some actually started from childhood. And as regards the vaginity issue what if the girl was abused as a child, and despite that never had premarital sex, would you still insist. You know in some cases it is a thing of the conscience as regard to waiting till marriage. For instance watching nude scenes at times makes me feel guilty. So please dont judge eveyone based on the way some girls behave.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by ITbomb(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
AngelJennifer:

And as regards the vaginity issue what if the girl was abused as a child, and despite that never had premarital sex, would you still insist. You know in some cases it is a thing of the conscience as regard to waiting till marriage.
If she was abused as a child or a virgin, I would gladly wait till marriage but if she had been doing it before, (God save me) I might even insist on her getting pregnant first.

Sweetheart, I have seen friends and relatives who are desperately waiting for an issue years after marriage (one, I was even the bestman). The wife bitterly cried that she has not done any abortion in her life and her womb was confirmed ok, but later after much, she reluctantly admitted that she used to take pills regularly before being born again.
So my dear, no church or conscience would stop me from making sure I'm walking into happiness and fruitfulness. I know God can perform miracles but he had already blessed us with wisdom to make right decisions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Privileges Ugly Girls Have / The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" / I Keep Seeing Her In My Dream! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.