Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59926 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

anago..that is inappropriate.

I"m sure the dude is several hundreds of kilometers away from Oshogbo... Just ignore his childish antics.

egbon padi yen bi mi ninu pelu iro buruku to pa. funny enough my cousins live directly opposite the place. dem dey boil as I dey tell them this dumbbell atrocities. I have to just ignore the waste of natural selection.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am right here standing beside the park. Show up!

Nobody can chance me like this in my state..I mean nobody! cool

anago90:

scared of you while you are in awka. which area is the freedom park and what does it even look like. tell me the name of the fuel station in front of it. then we can take it from there.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

I can categorically tell you that Barcanista is not any of those other two guys....

Oga mi, leave them to continue to f00l themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is wrong or hard in asking him to take the pic of his vehicle within the park environment if truly he is anywhere remotely near the park?

Wouldn't that be giving away covert information? Snapping pics of one's car particularly after he threatened him killed isn't a good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eggy if you show up tonight..I will resign from NL tomorrow.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Eggy if you show up tonight..I will resign from NL tomorrow.. cool

if you give just one picture I will resign now now. shytehead.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
manny4life:

Wouldn't that be giving away covert information? Snapping pics of one's car particularly after he threatened him killed isn't a good idea.

Bros I thought you have retired from tribalism?

How is your job hunting in Texas?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

egbon padi yen bi mi ninu pelu iro buruku to pa. funny enough my cousins live directly opposite the place. dem dey boil as I dey tell them this dumbbell atrocities. I have to just ignore the waste of natural selection.
I will meet you in the GT Bank beside it in 5 minutes. Is that ok by you?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Chyno 1 of Awka boys quarters, I am advising your pathetic self to act your age and stop being so childish.

You are 45 this year and yet you are acting like a teenager. It is shameful and dishonorable.

If I see you in Awka, I will flog you publicly until your sense is restored.

By the way, I am Odinma1 the true Igbo Lord of Nairaland. Never mistake me for any other.

Anambra Adigo mma cheesy cool cool cool
hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Most of the people here are bloody civilians. I have already described myself enough to encourage eggy..

manny4life:

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
manny4life:

I presumed he is on election duty with other members of his group....I doubt if such meeting can turn violent.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

e mi o ti e si igbe sugbon awon eniyan mi ti fe ba omo irankiran yi wi ni.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Most of the people here are bloody civilians. I have already described myself enough to encourage eggy..

Shut up!

You are always looking for people to validate you or give you an escape route once you are boxed into a corner.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
I didn't come here to break my cover. I am here to secretly meet you and then go back to my hotel room..

Its 10.30 already! What is your position..?

anago90:

if you give just one picture I will resign now now. shytehead.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I didn't come here to break my cover. I am here to secretly meet you and then go back to my hotel room..

Ok snap any random place within the park with timeline and anago will show up.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Bros I thought you have retired from tribalism?

How is your job hunting in Texas?

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

Haha... Ndi ala n'aga ije

You think everyone is jobless and hopeless as you are? If you want to know how my Job hunting is, you can interview me in person...Onye chinke bulu onu..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

I presumed he is on election duty with other members of his group....I doubt if such meeting can turn violent.

Well, there's a difference between a visitor and a homeland citizen... Although I agree such meeting would turn violent but anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aljharam=odinma is a jobless dirty looking old man!

Please do not stoop to his level..

manny4life:

You think everyone is jobless and hopeless as you are? If you want to know how my Job hunting is, you can interview me in person...Onye chinke bulu onu..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

What is wrong or hard in asking him to take the pic of his vehicle within the park environment if truly he is anywhere remotely near the park?

So I understand you guys are trying so hard 2 cover up 4 eggy. For security reasons it is very risky for Chino to snap pics of his Car and Location 2nite, Eggy can help us with the Pics.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stop quoting me this worthless freak! If you are concerned tell eggy to come down here..

ilugunboy:

Ok snap any random place within the park with timeline and anago will show up.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by olamisegbe(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I didn't come here to break my cover. I am here to secretly meet you and then go back to my hotel room..
guy i beg e don late go back to your hotel room. Its getting late...we dnt walk about aimlessly down in sw especially at night since you cic only provided security for ballot papers and not for humans.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino, where are you in Freedom Park?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
manny4life:

Well, there's a difference between a visitor and a homeland citizen... Although I agree such meeting would turn violent but anything is possible.

Well maybe true or not.

The issue is for anago not just to waste his time...he need proven evidence of chino's presence at the park?it's not enough describing what he is wearing ( sounds vague and unserious) ...

Since he is so good and always eager to take picture...taking picture of the surrounding of the park should be as easy as abc ...or what do you think.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Chino, where are you in Freedom Park?

the idi0t is not anywhere near Oshogbo. snap a picture to shame is phoolish fans.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Chino specifically called Eggheaders not You so f*ck off.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Stop quoting me this worthless freak! If you are concerned tell eggy to come down here..

I know civility is anathema to you....but if you want to quote me...you should be sensible doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
manny4life:

Well I wont be proud to be living in the US for over 10 years and no life and progress. grin

Dont take it personal Onye Nzuzu. Offloading yourself from Washington to Houston after failed ventures from Pilot projects to your Excel BS is not easy.

Anyway ignore me. I just thought you are not a tribalist anymore grin grin

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
We will be here till 10.45 then we will go back. But why did your gov spent so much on this park? This same money could go a long way developing the human capital or other necessary facility for the populace..

olamisegbe: guy i beg e don late go back to your hotel room. Its getting late...we dnt walk about aimlessly down in sw especially at night since you cic only provided security for ballot papers and not for humans.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Come and meet me here live and direct. I have done enough description for you already!

anago90:

the idi0t is not anywhere near Oshogbo. snap a picture to shame is phoolish fans.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

Initially you and your people were calling him liar that he wasn't in Osogbo, you later said if he get 2 freedom park he will be dead, now is 2 snap pics of his Location gosh Eggy you are just a Coward.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Customised, you're just too dul.l for my liking.

OMG this is what I tell him all the time.

Customumu, at the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall we establish the truth, ain't that right?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Anago....henceforth ignore this unserious moradfuucker ....he is a jobless thug in Awka.

The chino I know will have uploaded hundred of pics of freedom park if truly he is near such place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates) / Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.