Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,608 members, 7,851,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59973 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1: Idumuose I see you watching.

You are the most handsome man I have ever seen. How are you coping with so much female attention? shocked shocked

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

You are just wicked....idumuose has changed...he is now preaching reconciliation and begging for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Food is the solution to your problem.

Please can my Yoruba friends help an Igbo brother out?

Please if you are ready to donate some left overs from your dinner tonite, just PM me. I am tired of feeding hungry Igbos

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

Look at this fool Ola Johnson looking 4 who 2 feed while hunger ravages him and his family Members in Osun state, hope you collected your own share of the Election Rice LMAO.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
I swear nobody can chance me like this in my state..they never born the person.. cheesy cheesy

Not to worry, we have gone back to our hotel. The town is one 'hell' of a place with few people that drives in the town as the road was empty as we sped passed through the town filled with shanties to our hotel.

I will give him another opportunity tomorrow morning before we leave this worthless town.. cheesy

OneNaira6:

The bold is my sentiment exactly. They making things more complicated than it should be. Chino described his attire as well as where in the park he supposedly parked at. All the anago nigg@ needs to do is go there, go where chino said he's at, if no one is there with the description chino gave, take a picture and post it up here. This way he makes chino look like a punk. If there is someone but he had more than one person with him, take a picture of that, post it up here to prove you showed up, just not trying to get jumped that's why you didn't meet him. In this way, the anago nigg@ does not come out looking like a punk. Right now, chino is making the dude look like a punk and his friend on NL are not helping the matter if you ask me. Smh

It's evening where I am at so that tells me, its middle of the night over there in Nigeria. If no one is going to meet the dude, y'all tell him so he can go home. Nigeria is not a safe country for anyone to be out in middle of night. You all are just putting this man life in danger with this back and forth BS

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are just wicked....idumuose has changed...he is now preaching reconciliation and begging for forgiveness.

Has he? I will believe it when I hear it from him.

Why am I wicked anyway? He is handsome, dont you think? The dude is an adonis.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Look at this Wretched, Poverty Stricken, Jobless, Mud house dweller Ola Johnson looking 4 who 2 feed while hunger ravages him and his family Members in Osun state, hope you hungry dimwit collected your own share of the Election Rice LMAO.

Bla bla bla

Worthless rant from a very severely hungry man.

Go and eat proper food and repost.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
abes:

you are a shameless lair.

That pix was from saharaR on an article published on Thursday and not yesterday as you claim.

I'm still laughing real hard at this post. Abe abeg open thread for this matter make we dance azonto on top this lying dog's head.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunde Salam aka eggheaders aka anago90 is the worst coward I have ever encountered in my life. Dwarfish Yoruba Muslim drunkard. A serial liar. Eggheaders shame on you forever and ever

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Has he? I will believe it when I hear it from him.

Why am I wicked anyway? He is handsome, dont you think? The dude is an adonis.

Ever since his pictures went viral....he has toned down....to err is human..to forgive is divine...let's forgive him.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
django1: The funny thing here is, most of the people one interact with here on NL, you won't even touch them with an 100 foot pole in person, such as the du.mbass customumu
I always hurt this guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Well I wont be proud to be living in the US for over 10 years and no life and progress. grin

Dont take it personal Onye Nzuzu. Offloading yourself from Washington to Houston after failed ventures from Pilot projects to your Excel BS is not easy.

Anyway ignore me. I just thought you are not a tribalist anymore grin grin

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cool cool

Haha... You're angry because you don't have visa to U.S., LMAO grin grin grin No worries, I will give you visa... not a problem. I earned the right way before and I will help you. Not to alienate many people who've asked me for help outside NL, motherfuvker, PICK A NUMBER A WAIT IN LINE...

Talk about stalking, you follow me from thread to thread, seeing my activity and knowing for how long I've been on NL. grin cheesy cheesy It isn't an easy feat to see someone who's got a pilot license cool cool, I am proud to say I attended the famous EMBRY RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY for my flight program, goggle that B1TCH and know if you motherfuckin broke azzzz niggga can afford it...

Don't take it too heart that people consult my expertise in the field of Excel and analysis cool I am fly son... Deal with it. Don't hate because people mention me when it comes to Excel, don't hate because I help people FOR FREE to learn the software, you couldn't afford me by the hour EVEN IF your life depended on it.

Example is below, just from today and I have tons of emails of people requesting for help...

@esere826, manny4life
not sure if this is a beginner question or not.. but would appreciate some help
I recorded a macro to create a pivot table, the macro records fine but then fails when I run it. I did run it on the same dataset (same rows and cols) as when I recorded it. I've checked online on forums and tried some suggestions but none has worked. Any idea what the problem might be?
Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1310548/learn-how-use-excel-spreadsheets/8#25353738

As much as the reason why I moved to Houston for a reason is best known to me, moving from state isn't a sign of poverty. The average American moves about 5x a year and their lives are 200x better than yours. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. NOW GO AND DIE.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

i can see you guys are in a lighter mood cos of your victory today in osun right?

I didn't come to NL to preach reconciliation.You guys opened a thread yesterday or so calling all yorubas to ignore ndigbo and reconcile with them.

I laugh in Ede. I have lived among Yorubas and i know them like i know how to eat odourless fufu.Let me stop here while you people continue to celebrate your victory.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
Manny abeg you are going too high for an ordinary aboki like aljharm=odinma.

Do not waste your time with that jobless old ugly thug that moves from one thread to thread..

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OneNaira6: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

You typed all this bullshytee to prove what....that your brother is in Oshgobo ?

The burden of prove is on him ....a picture by him of any point within the park will prove that indeed he is where he claimed to be..

At least most of your guys were drawn to this thread to come and view his pictures of Oshogbo.

Chino posted pictures of Oshogbo last time he went there. If he's went there before, there is no doubt in our mind he'll go there again if he so wish. What will stop him that didn't stop him last time? Therefore, the whole we came to see pictures of Oshogbo is your own imagination.. we've all seen it before from the same chino thus, there's nothing else left to see.
Therefore, the onus is on you or rather the guy that called him out to prove him wrong this time.

A beg chino post a picture of the place so person can hear word, hopefully there are street lights so it'll show up. If they give you another ultimatum, nwoke get in your car and drive your @ss home. It's your own life you're playing with, not theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

The bold is my sentiment exactly. They making things more complicated than it should be. Chino described his attire as well as where in the park he supposedly parked at. All the anago nigg@ needs to do is go there, go where chino said he's at, if no one is there with the description chino gave, take a picture and post it up here. This way he makes chino look like a punk. If there is someone but he had more than one person with him, take a picture of that, post it up here to prove you showed up, just not trying to get jumped that's why you didn't meet him. In this way, the anago nigg@ does not come out looking like a punk. Right now, chino is making the dude look like a punk and his friend on NL are not helping the matter if you ask me. Smh

It's evening where I am at so that tells me, its middle of the night over there in Nigeria. If no one is going to meet the dude, y'all tell him so he can go home. Nigeria is not a safe country for anyone to be out in middle of night. You all are just putting this man life in danger with this back and forth BS

Gbam that is Point exactly, you don't even need anyone 2 tell u Chino is Saying the truth, Eggheader is just a loudmouthed Coward!!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

Chino posted pictures of Oshogbo last time he went there. If he's went there before, there is no doubt in our mind he'll go there again if he so wish. What will stop him that didn't stop him last time? Therefore, the whole we came to see pictures of Oshogbo is your own imagination.. we've all seen it before from the same chino thus, there's nothing else left to see.
Therefore, the onus is on you or rather the guy that called him out to prove him wrong this time.

A beg chino post a picture of the place so person can hear word , hopefully there are street lights so it'll show up. If they give you another ultimatum, nwoke get in your car and drive your @ss home. It's your own life you're playing with, not theirs.

That will solve all these back and forth going on...

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by gratiaeo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino the obata osu 1 of Anambra state.
Rapu ndi ofe mmanu

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Manny abeg you are going too high for an ordinary aboki like aljharm=odinma.

Do not waste your time with that jobless old ugly thug that moves from one thread to thread..

I have been too quiet lately because I wanted to seat back and be calm, I'm getting tired of the bickering, but this anumanu keeps getting to my skin. Enough of the stalking, I have respected this foooool long enough, however he wants it, I will give it to him. I am not ashamed of who I am, I am damn proud of myself... Let the sick bastardd look for who to prey on. When you keep quiet for too long, people prey on you and mistake it for weakness.

I quoted Ilungunboy, and he did not attack me in his reply. How come a cretinious fvcktard I did not quote reply me with such verbiage?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
May we all then now agree that Chino is a foolish liar....? as he nowhere near Osun state...not to talk of the freedom park.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Manny abeg you are going too high for an ordinary aboki like aljharm=odinma.

A fvcking unfledged orlandoOwoh who is deficient in IQ will always want to look for a way to get an edge on this forum by having numerous gimmick monikers just to play subtle. watch him while he quotes me with his operamini odinma1 version.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Olaone1: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP - Yeske
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: A fvcking unfledged orlandoOwoh who is deficient in IQ will always want to look for a way to get an edge on this forum by having numerous gimmick monikers just to play subtle. watch him while he quotes me with his operamini odinma1 version.

I haven't insulted someone for long and not in this fashion but he will definitely get my venom... In whatever form or fashion he wants it, we will descend to that level.. I am sick and tired of the uncircumcised he-goat continuously harassing me, and me giving peace a chance. He picked the wrong day (today) to fvck with me.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
manny4life:

Haha... You're angry because you don't have visa to U.S., LMAO grin grin grin No worries, I will give you visa... not a problem. I earned the right way before and I will help you. Not to alienate many people who've asked me for help outside NL, motherfuvker, PICK A NUMBER A WAIT IN LINE...

Talk about stalking, you follow me from thread to thread, seeing my activity and knowing for how long I've been on NL. grin cheesy cheesy It isn't an easy feat to see someone who's got a pilot license cool cool, I am proud to say I attended the famous EMBRY RIDDLE AERONAUTICAL UNIVERSITY for my flight program, goggle that B1TCH and know if you motherfuckin broke azzzz niggga can afford it...

Don't take it too heart that people consult my expertise in the field of Excel and analysis cool I am fly son... Deal with it. Don't hate because people mention me when it comes to Excel, don't hate because I help people FOR FREE to learn the software, you couldn't afford me by the hour EVEN IF your life depended on it.

Example is below, just from today and I have tons of emails of people requesting for help...

As much as the reason why I moved to Houston for a reason is best known to me, moving from state isn't a sign of poverty. The average American moves about 5x a year and their lives are 200x better than yours. DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. NOW GO AND DIE.

It took you so long to type all that Nwanne?

You are deviating from the topic. You have said on numerous occasions you wont contribute to tribalism on NL and just like your sister Babymama, you are always at the forefront of tribalism on NL. It shows you have no life to be proud of.

It is pathetic that someone that has spent over a decade in the US does not even know what career path they are following. At your age, you should be established and have a family. You moved to Houston and was begging for advise on how to rent a 1 bedroom apartment- how pathetic? You should be feeding your family in Nigeria and yet you beg for funds to manage your pathetic life in the US.

You must be having a laugh to suggest I want a visa. I have spent less than half of the time you have suffered in the US and I have a US passport. Bros intelligence is not common. Go to sleep before I embarrass you in front of folks that dont know you. You are so successful that you have to beg to for peanuts on freelance.com? Abeg waka far grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
I left freedom park since 10.45pm. I wonder why a particular fool could not read my earlier post. I will sleep at freedom park because of cowardly eggy!

I challenge eggy again to show up tomorrow morning at 8 before we leave the town..

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is the reason I don't like running my mouth........... there's a probability one will end up looking like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by gratiaeo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy: May we all then now agree that Chino is a foolish liar....? as he nowhere near Osun state...not to talk of the freedom park.
No eggy is a bloody coward

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
ba7man: This is the reason I don't like running my mouth........... there's a probability one will end up looking like a fool.

Time and time again...the fool keep removing all doubts about his foolishness...

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I left freedom park since 10.45pm. I wonder why a particular fool could not read my earlier post. I will sleep at freedom park because of cowardly eggy!

I challenge eggy again to show up tomorrow morning at 8 before we leave the town..

you are not in osogbo and have never step on that town fvcktard. name just one single area for eons voicemail. right in front of freedom park there is popular fuel station the name voicemail. loads of osun people have requested to show you around town is turning down their invite not your trademark. you claim your chopper landed in a primary school, someone bursted you that you stole the pictures from Saharan reporters. only phools still see you as somebody sensible. even afam4ever your kinsman knows that you are an excuse for human and a waste of sperm.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
gratiaeo:

How is he a coward? That he acted sensibly by not going on a wild goose chase?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
gratiaeo:

another phool just step on stage.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stop the whining and let us reschedule tomorrow morning before I leave this town..

Let me and you tidy this up. 8am tomorrow @ freedom park..are you game?

If you try this in my state....hmm!

[s]
anago90:
you are not in osogbo and have never step on that town fvcktard. name just one single area for eons voicemail. right in front of freedom park there is popular fuel station the name voicemail. loads of osun people have requested to show you around town is turning down their invite not your trademark. you claim your chopper landed in a primary school, someone bursted you that you stile the pictures from Saharan reporters. only phools still see you as somebody sensible. even afam4ever your kinsman knows that you are an excuse for human and a waste of sperm.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Stop the whining and let us reschedule tomorrow morning before I leave this town..

Don't involve any other NL, let me and you tidy this up. 8am tomorrow @ freedom park..are you game?

I will wear T-shirt and a black jean! Just to inform you on time..

[s][/s]

bwahhhaaahaaa in awka abi, like you wasted orlandoowoh precious time to freedom park. the only place you are going tomorrow is saint peter Anglican church awka.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
The earlier we all know nairaland is a place where we catch fun,the better.Do you mean if i happen to chance upon ilugunboy in Apapa where he is daily vandalizing Tokunbo vehicles for a living that we will fight? For what? That's impossible.

The occasional jabs i dish him and the one he dishes me ends here on nairaland.So it is with others.I don't tie nairaland like a wrapper wherever i go.This is my own position.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Reply)

Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.