Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59854 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Come and meet me here live and direct. I have done enough description for you already!

description like you have given any. name the petrol station in the place you claim to be voicemail. Oga you are a disgrace to uga village.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Eggy we are going back!

I will give you another opportunity tomorrow at 8 before leave this town..

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Chino specifically called Eggheaders not You Impostor so f*ck off.

Wetin concern you, gbaza queen?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Initially you and your people were calling him liar that he wasn't in Osogbo, you later said if he get 2 freedom park he will be dead, now is 2 snap pics of his Location gosh Eggy you are just a Coward.

Shut up!

If you are lacking in decent intelligence....that doesn't mean all others here are.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

the idi0t is not anywhere near Oshogbo. snap a picture to shame is phoolish fans.
I want to see ugly f00l.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are a coward! simple!

I will give you another chance tomorrow morning..try as much as you can to prove me wrong!

I want us to make up peacefully that is why I want to meet you..

anago90:

description like you have given any. name the petrol station in the place you claim to be voicemail. Oga you are a disgrace to uga village.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I want to see ugly f00l.

you have to fly a genie mat to awka.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

Well I wont be proud to be living in the US for over 10 years and no life and progress. grin

Dont take it personal Onye Nzuzu. Offloading yourself from Washington to Houston after failed ventures from Pilot projects to your Excel BS is not easy.

Anyway ignore me. I just thought you are not a tribalist anymore grin grin

Anambra Adigo Mma grin cool cool

You Yorubas are Synonyms with one thing which is Jealousy. Your are just a hater and your are here spewing crap about someone whose life is better off than yourself

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: You are a coward! simple!

I will give you another chance tomorrow morning..try as much as you can to prove me wrong!

I want us to make up peacefully that is why I want to meet you..

Liar...

Go and sleep...even manny abandoned you here...only the dull one call winnz or whatever is still encouraging you in the show of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Eggy we are going back!

Chino, I challenge, where are you in the park? Show your ugly face. I wonder the election observer that will have the time to be driving around town when he is suppose to be monitoring the compilation of results.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2014

Go to bed Old man.

You are a disgrace to your family and your generation.

I will poison you if I was related to you

Disgrace of a man. 45 years old and disgracing himself and engaging with boys in their 20s.

May God punish the people that cursed you. Agbaya!

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino is nowhere in the park. I can't find the ugly man.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by aryzgreat: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2014

guy, why waste ur precious time on that coward? He is obviously scared He will be picked up. the phool is in one beer palour killing his liver with alcohol.

it's shameful He couldn't stand u in his home state.

gudnyt bro

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
aryzgreat:

guy, why waste ur precious time on that coward? He is obviously scared He will be picked up. the phool is in one beer palour killing his liver with alcohol.

gudnyt bro

Another known cretin entered....

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin how can anyone still take this chino guy seriously is beyond me. How much disgrace can one take in a lifetime?

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

If you are lacking in decent intelligence....that doesn't mean all others here are.

If the whole of una reason like this then am really sorry 4 una tufiakwa, well enough of going back and forth with you, Eggy should get 2 de park first is that so difficult 4 u Yorubas here 2 Comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
I'm still waiting for you in Ibadan.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
My plans was to have a handshake with him and nothing more. As a detailed personnel we are peace makers. I wonder why he is so scared!

Nobody can chance me like this in my state.. cheesy

aryzgreat:

gudnyt bro

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Liar...

Go and sleep...even manny abandoned you here...only the dull one call winnz or whatever is still encouraging you in the show of shame.
Let's assume he is in Oshogbo, which election observer will have the time going round town when voting has ended? Observers are now in the collation centre(s) where the result is being compiled.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by aryzgreat: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Another known cretin entered....

tiger clawed face old phool, amadioha dissect ur ewedu stained mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino, you've made me lose some energy going down the park. Liar!

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

If the whole of una reason like this then am really sorry 4 una tufiakwa, well enough of going back and forth with you, Eggy should get 2 de park first is that so difficult 4 u Yorubas here 2 Comprehend.

Food is the solution to your problem.

Please can my Yoruba friends help an Igbo brother out?

Please if you are ready to donate some left overs from your dinner tonite, just PM me. I am tired of feeding hungry Igbos

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
aryzgreat:

tiger clawed face old phool, amadioha dissect ur ewedu stained mouth.

Lmao... grin

You need sessions in anger management...you are angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
django1:

OMG this is what I tell him all the time.

Customumu, at the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall we establish the truth, ain't that right?

Your post will make him start saying we are the same person using different monikers.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

Go to the park to do what specifically ...meet a ghost? Are we talking of blind dating here?

You are so dull!

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
odinma1:

The fool is having a taste of his own medicine tonight.

Dont be surprised if they say Odinma1 is Ilugunboy cheesy

I like dealing with my useless Igbo brothers. Please forgive us, hunger is the problem

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool
orlandoOwoh, firefox version, may ebola eat you up if you stop being igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OneNaira6: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
winniz:

So I understand you guys are trying so hard 2 cover up 4 eggy. For security reasons it is very risky for Chino to snap pics of his Car and Location 2nite, Eggy can help us with the Pics.

The bold is my sentiment exactly. They making things more complicated than it should be. Chino described his attire as well as where in the park he supposedly parked at. All the anago nigg@ needs to do is go there, go where chino said he's at, if no one is there with the description chino gave, take a picture and post it up here. This way he makes chino look like a punk. If there is someone but he had more than one person with him, take a picture of that, post it up here to prove you showed up, just not trying to get jumped that's why you didn't meet him. In this way, the anago nigg@ does not come out looking like a punk. Right now, chino is making the dude look like a punk and his friend on NL are not helping the matter if you ask me. Smh

It's evening where I am at so that tells me, its middle of the night over there in Nigeria. If no one is going to meet the dude, y'all tell him so he can go home. Nigeria is not a safe country for anyone to be out in middle of night. You all are just putting this man life in danger with this back and forth BS

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino, y not go and rest, most of dis dudes here are jambite, must u go out of ur ways to prove dem wrong?? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
django1:

OMG this is what I tell him all the time.

Customumu, at the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses shall we establish the truth, ain't that right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha, look at this ZnO poisoning patient of ibadan, Are you done swimming in your ibadan omi yale swimming pool? Or you want to open your alternate moniker on another browser like our brother odinma1 aka orlandoOwoh operamini version?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Idumuose I see you watching.

You are the most handsome man I have ever seen. How are you coping with so much female attention? shocked shocked

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
OneNaira6:

[s]The bold is my sentiment exactly. They making things more complicated than it should be. Chino described his attire as well as where in the park he supposedly parked at. All the anago nigg@ needs to do is go there, go where chino said he's at, if no one is there with the description chino gave, take a picture and post it up here. This way he makes chino look like a punk. If there is someone but he had more than one person with him, take a picture of that, post it up here to prove you showed up, just not trying to get jumped that's why you didn't meet him. In this way, the anago nigg@ does not come out looking like a punk. Right now, chino is making the dude look like a punk and his friend on NL are not helping the matter if you ask me. Smh

It's evening where I am at so that tells me, its middle of the night over there in Nigeria. If no one is going to meet the dude, y'all tell him so he can go home. Nigeria is not a safe country for anyone to be out in middle of night. You all are just putting this man life in danger with this back and forth BS[/s]

You typed all this bullshytee to prove what....that your brother is in Oshgobo ?

The burden of prove is on him ....a picture by him of any point within the park will prove that indeed he is where he claimed to be..

At least most of your guys were drawn to this thread to come and view his pictures of Oshogbo.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
The funny thing here is, most of the people one interact with here on NL, you won't even touch them with an 100 foot pole in person, such as the du.mbass customumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Reply)

Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.