Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59842 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Okay in other to assure you. Choose a public place where we can meet in the morning at 8am!

anago90:
bwahhhaaahaaa in awka abi, like you wasted orlandoowoh precious time to freedom park. the only place you are going tomorrow is saint peter Anglican church awka.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
LMAO grin
If this Egg guy dares take the bait, there's no doubt Chino will be waiting with 50 cameras to take his photos and splatter them all over the forums, exposing him completely.
Chino Chino. Oga Camera 1 Of Nairaland grin

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Okay in other to assure you. Choose a public place where we can meet in the morning at 8am!

humour me more loser ain't you the same low lifer that can't name any area in Oshogbo. carry your stupidity commot for my face joor. you think everyone in stupid like your igbo-la brothers. the chopper issue should have make any sense person hide his/her head in shame. but shame is not in the dictionary of a never do well like you.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy: May we all then now agree that Chino is a foolish liar....? as he nowhere near Osun state...not to talk of the freedom park.

It is you and your tribes men who keep making a fool of themselves here trying 2 cover 4 eggy that are the biggest joke 2nite. Chino just made a Mockery of you all here, you are just consoling yourself hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

you are not in osogbo and have never step on that town fvcktard. name just one single area for eons voicemail. right in front of freedom park there is popular fuel station the name voicemail. loads of osun people have requested to show you around town is turning down their invite not your trademark. you claim your chopper landed in a primary school, someone bursted you that you stole the pictures from Saharan reporters. only phools still see you as somebody sensible. even afam4ever your kinsman knows that you are an excuse for human and a waste of sperm.

why dont u prove dat he his lying by agreeing to see him?
atleast dat will make everyone to know d truth?
abi person go cum ur town cum pursue u out again?
haba!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Odunharry(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44: grincheesy

see lies

**falls from moon**
i dey tell u...that guy can lie for Africa...Chino easy abeg

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Olaone1: PDP - Yeske
Excuse me! What's that for?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Na wa for all this childish "meet me in the street" moves that was popular back in secondary school coming from grown men with families.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Itoroetti:

why dont u prove dat he his lying by agreeing to see him?
atleast dat will make everyone to know d truth?
abi person go cum ur town cum pursue u out again?
haba!

what is this animal saying. read the thread from beginning and how your phoolish brother have been covering one line with another. if him dey Oshogbo self fear no go let am try to see me. that will definitely be his end.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by idumuose(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
When people get angry over some comments on Nairaland,i get surprised.why should i get angry over a faceless moniker? It amuses me when someone gets angry over my post.Why should you be goaded over my comments in the first place? Are you not being childish?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Olaone1: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yeske2: Excuse me! What's that for?

Hahahahaa. Are you Yoruba? It means yes
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Everybody is now me.

LOL. Does this mumu actually believe his own idiocy?
The only person you deceive is yourself, because EVERYBODY knows you're Odinma1 liking your posts with your OrlandoOwoh ID and others.
You've probably forgotten, but you actually exposed yourself as Odinma1 sometime ago when you were trying to make it clear to everyone that your Yoritshekri handle was hijacked by Collynzo grin
Doofus.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
idumuose: The earlier we all know nairaland is a place where we catch fun,the better. Do you mean if i happen to chance upon ilugunboy in Apapa where he is daily vandalizing Tokunbo vehicles for a living that we will fight? For what? That's impossible.

The occasional jabs i dish him and the one he dishes me ends here on nairaland.So it is with others.I don't tie nairaland like a wrapper wherever i go.This is my own position.

grin grin grin

Barcanista...see what this guy just wrote about your Oga....
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
ba7man: Na wa for all this childish "meet me in the street" moves that was popular back in secondary school coming from grown men with families.

as in you have to bow to his level of idi0cy a phool at 40 is definitely a phool forever.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
But really man, it would be a thing of shame and embarrassment if anyone should come to my city Enugu and chance me like Chino just chanced Eggy grin

What a shame. Na to hide my face go be the next line of action.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
You people want anago90 to leave his herbalist business to see chino? You must be joking, he has a lot of customers to attend to. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

you are not in osogbo and have never step on that town fvcktard. name just one single area for eons voicemail. right in front of freedom park there is popular fuel station the name voicemail. loads of osun people have requested to show you around town is turning down their invite not your trademark. you claim your chopper landed in a primary school, someone bursted you that you stole the pictures from Saharan reporters. only phools still see you as somebody sensible. even afam4ever your kinsman knows that you are an excuse for human and a waste of sperm.

Blah, blah, blah, Eggy, Chino has Proved to us 2nite that you are a Cowardly sissy.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Faun: But really man, it would be a thing of shame and embarrassment if anyone should come to my city Enugu and chance me like Chino just chanced Eggy grin

aswear, nobody can chance me in my area in lagos, not even a bloody yoruba boy.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

It is you and your tribes men who keep making a fool of themselves here trying 2 cover 4 eggy that are the biggest joke 2nite. Chino just made a Mockery of you all here, you are just consoling yourself hahaha.

Just listen to yourself....did you make sense even to yourself?

Your god chino is an embarrassment to all decent Igbos..

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Faun: But really man, it would be a thing of shame and embarrassment if anyone should come to my city Enugu and chance me like Chino just chanced Eggy grin

how about amadioha striking dead every member of your lineage if chino is not in Oshogbo as we speak now. can I get an ise.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Olaone1:

Hahahahaa. Are you Yoruba? It means yes
I knew what it meant before i chose it as my handle. It was as if i was involved but i wasn't part of this business. It actually means 'yes na' in pidgin or 'Of course yes' in Queen's English.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

as in you have to bow to his level of idi0cy a phool at 40 is definitely a phool forever.
Its so childish.......it was back in secondary school we did all this crap.

Its actually the truth and not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: aswear, nobody can chance me in my area in lagos, not even a bloody yoruba boy.

Where is your area in lagos...?

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

Barcanista...see what this guy just wrote about your Oga....
chai, my oga Ýou don sÙffer for these PDP e-rats hand. Îf only GoÐ can ÓpEÑ his spirÍtual Éyes to see that he should be grateful for this "rare" privilege Óf holding con¿ersatÍon with you online.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

how about amadioha striking dead every member of your lineage if chino is not in Oshogbo as we speak now. can I get an ise.

How about you prove to us that he's not in Osogbo by accepting the challenge and showing up at that venue, or amadioha will strike you right in your balls... Oh I forgot, you have none. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Blah, blah, blah, Eggy, Chino has Proved to us 2nite that you are a Cowardly sissy just cover your head in Shame.

proved what when abes have even proven the dolt is not in Oshogbo. is the stupidity hereditary in your lineage, or God just willed the the stupidity of your whole clan to you only??.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Odunharry:
i dey tell u...that guy can lie for Africa...Chino easy abeg

Keep consoling yourself, Chino just proved 2 us dat u all are Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: chai, my oga Ýou don sÙffer for these PDP e-rats hand. Îf only GoÐ can ÓpEÑ his spirÍtual Éyes to see that he should be grateful for this "rare" privilege Óf holding con¿ersatÍon with you online.

I've come across his type....once I introduce myself as ilugunboy..their countenance always change and they become somehow uncomfortable grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Faun:

How about you prove to us that he's not in Osogbo by accepting the challenge and showing up at that venue, or amadioha will strike you right in your balls... Oh I forgot, you have none. grin

you are a phool, I didn't expect you to be intelligent anyway.. its trademark from your part of the divide. there is a popular fuel station at the said place, your God don't know the name ditto for the area the monument is located. how about any landmark in the said area voicemail. you are definitely a waste of conception. and may amadioha still strike you dead if chino is not in Oshogbo.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Faun(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose: The earlier we all know nairaland is a place where we catch fun,the better. Do you mean if i happen to chance upon ilugunboy in Apapa where he is daily vandalizing Tokunbo vehicles for a living that we will fight? For what? That's impossible.

The occasional jabs i dish him and the one he dishes me ends here on nairaland.So it is with others.I don't tie nairaland like a wrapper wherever i go.This is my own position.

LMAO!!! grin :O

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by manny4life(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1:

It took you so long to type all that Nwanne?

You are deviating from the topic. You have said on numerous occasions you wont contribute to tribalism on NL and just like your sister Babymama, you are always at the forefront of tribalism on NL. It shows you have no life to be proud of.

It is pathetic that someone that has spent over a decade in the US does not even know what career path they are following. At your age, you should be established and have a family. You moved to Houston and was begging for advise on how to rent a 1 bedroom apartment- how pathetic? You should be feeding your family in Nigeria and yet you beg for funds to manage your pathetic life in the US.

You must be having a laugh to suggest I want a visa. I have spent less than half of the time you have suffered in the US and I have a US passport. Bros intelligence is not common. Go to sleep before I embarrass you in front of folks that dont know you. You are so successful that you have to beg to for peanuts on freelance.com? Abeg waka far grin grin

As usual, look at this cretinious retaard, do you get ashamed of yourself? My response time is slow because I am working, and from home... Idiot. Everyone is not pitiful like you.

Tribalism is the bane of Nigeria, no Nigerian can do without it. It exist everywhere even in the house of God, so wtf is your point? I contribute when it deems me fit to contribute...

LMAO, at the career path that he wants to follow... Sure a deluded phool at your age is certainly a bigger fooool when he's grown and a demented sociopath forever. My parent HAVE ALWAYS supported my love for planes at a younger age, despite the fact I took a different approach. I love my cockpit passion, there's nothing wrong achieving that you wanted to. If I decide to rent a plane and fly to FL and I choose to, it's the advantage I have over a sod like you. Flying is a passion and NOT a career for me... Get that into your thick-coated skull.

I was begging for advise on how to rent a 1br apartment? LMAO grin grin cheesy cheesy

Your foolishness knows no boundary at all, a new city I haven't been to, I have NEVER stepped my foot there. I got a job there, ready to move, so I should be ashamed of asking residents of Houston on which area is best to get a living ... LMAO... I'm glad you did not say I wanted to share... Bros, I don't do I too sabi, there's nothing wrong in asking. When I was contemplating on moving to Houston, I wanted a house, but being me, looking up reports and research, I was sincerely advised against it. It's best to move into the city, explore the city and the area before commencing on purchasing... A fool should know that, even the Houston's Moving Guide is there as a resource...I once told you that you're a fool. I beg for funds to help feed my pathetic life? Lol... This is sorrowful... If that's what you do, sorry bro, I can't help you.

Lol... Is this your best shot? Before you embarrass me? Very funny... This shows how much of a stalker you are... Geez, talk about freelance? LMAO Is that your best shot? Dude, not until you mentioned that website till date, never knew it existed. Check to see if my profile was ever completed, if I ever worked on any job... Check it na. I was a member far back in 2008 because back then, I was looking to undertake a movie project, a Netflix kinda project for Nigerian movies, and I posted a project looking for internet programmers with AJAX knowledge, but I did not fall through so I abandoned it. The bids are still there.. Dude GET A FUCKING LIFE AND QUIT STALKING ME. My online personality is not my real person. If you pathetically think I answer Manny in real life but my Igbo name, I only pity you.

Focus on your life and leave Manny to be at peace with himself. I have no beef with you if you continue on this path, you will continuously contend with me. FINALLY, QUIT STALKING ME OVER THE INTERNET.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Just listen to yourself....did you make sense even to yourself?

Your god chino is an embarrassment to all decent Igbos..

You are one who seems unreasonable here because Eggy is de one who is a huge disgrace 2 all Yorubas.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.