Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59731 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
D only place omisorry have won conveniently is ife town. Local champion omisore how far na Omikomi u shd av wait till 2018 just as baba obasanjo said.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, Chino don run from him own thread.

Take that dude serious at your own peril....he is perhaps busy on the internet scavenging for pictures to tag as Osun to satisfy his photo-fans

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
softwareman:
Are you guys conceeding defeat already?
After sharing bags of rice and gallons of kerosine?
After spending close to 15 billion for the governorship of a state you called inconsequential?

ARE YOU ADMITTING ALREADY THAT YOUR GOD OF MORMON WILL NOT DELIVER OSUN LIKE IT DID EKITI?
you guys don't understand politics, there are traditional strongholds and there are swing states, if APC wins in Katsina or Yobe its no news or if PDP wins in Bayelsa or Delta or Plateau its no news, if either party wins in swing states like Ekiti,Adamawa,Taraba,Jaduna etc then its news............Osun is a core APC stronghold and I knew it was almost impossible to defeat the incumbent esp since he is more if a politician than fayemi, consider the enormous resources poured into securing ekiti and then compare with osun , only then you'll realize the PDP never saw a possible victory, heck I'm even surprised omisore is polling as much as 40% from the current total collated votes.......let the APC come and try and poll 10% in any PDP stronghold

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mogentle(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
alaoeri: Hope say the Op won't regret creating this thread. grin grin grin
You just poured out my mind. Dont worry, we'll not allow it to die for his shame's sake.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino is not in osun state. if you are there tell us your location and the name of your hotel. the fvcking liar craving for needless attention.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90: chino is not in osun state. if you are there tell us your location and the name of your hotel. the fvcking liar craving for needless attention.
you want to send orisa after him abi.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Omisore has staged a comback! No longer looking good for APC

Ilesha prison: Omisore 5480, aregbe 0
Agodi prison: omisore 22,41, aregbe 0
kirikiri: Omisore 412 aregbe 0

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: you want to send orisa after him abi.

animal tell him to state his location. if truly he is Oshogbo.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
you guys don't understand politics, there are traditional strongholds and there are swing states, if APC wins in Katsina or Yobe its no news or if PDP wins in Bayelsa or Delta or Plateau its no news, if either party wins in swing states like Ekiti,Adamawa,Taraba,Jaduna etc then its news............Osun is a core APC stronghold and I knew it was almost impossible to defeat the incumbent esp since he is more if a politician than fayemi, consider the enormous resources poured into securing ekiti and then compare with osun , only then you'll realize the PDP never saw a possible victory, heck I'm even surprised omisore is polling as much as 40% from the current total collated votes.......let the APC come and try and poll 10% in any PDP stronghold

Truth is Yoruba voters often like underdog and the opposition ...but the outcome of PDP winning as an underdog here is simply scary.

If you remove external influence of Abuja....I doubt if PDP will secure 15% in Osun..check the last presidential election that was devoid of Abuja external influence

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

animal tell him to state his location. if truly he is Oshogbo.
ewu, so you will send osogbo touts to him abi

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:

What's is the losing percentage in Anambra by a supposedly PDP strong base? 2015 election will open your eyes, that ebola jonathan is Nigerian common enemy! Forget about gubernatorial elections!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

It's no brainer but you idiotsss have been here insulting the Yorubas?? I never get your until make dem announce result first!
I'll choose to ignore the "idiots" and it speaks volumes about your person that you Cleverly can't make a point without resorting to insults, you must have me mistaken for someone else as I don't indulge in tribal bigotry, heck some of my closest friends are Yoruba and I studied at ibadan, it would do you well to check my posts history before making any accusation, I have better things to do than spewing tribal hate or hiding behind a female moniker in cowardice........

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: ewu, so you will send osogbo touts to him abi

you bringing your Igbo for afternoon dose of my beating to your Igbo. after numerous exercise of beating logic and sense to your Igbo, like a cele pastor delivering a toddler from marine spirit. you still never show one iota of intelligence. you are lost cause and should be fed to hungry polar bear for lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

It's no brainer but you idiotsss have been here insulting the Yorubas?? I never get your until make dem announce result first!
I'll choose to ignore the "idiots" and it speaks volumes about your person that you Cleverly can't make a point without resorting to insults, you must have me mistaken for someone else as I don't indulge in tribal bigotry, heck some of my closest friends are Yoruba and I studied at ibadan, it would do you well to check my posts history before making any accusation, I have better things to do than spewing tribal hate or hiding behind a female moniker in cowardice........All my contributions on this section all pertain to supporting the PDP of which I remain a proud member of..

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Haywhymido(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
story story storry tell dat to my black a¤s¤s

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

you bringing your Igbo for afternoon dose of my beating to your Igbo. after numerous exercise of beating logic and sense to your Igbo, like a cele pastor delivering a toddler from marine spirit. you still never show one iota of intelligence. you are lost cause and should be fed to hungry polar bear for lunch.
ode, you want to start your so cherished world war 3. I have no time to read babooniod english this evening, am waiting for chino to post pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

What's is the losing percentage in Anambra by a supposedly PDP strong base? 2015 election will open your eyes, that ebola jonathan is Nigerian common enemy! Forget about gubernatorial elections!
lol APC had nil votes in anambra, nguge got those votes, yet despite his popularity he finished 3rd behind APGA and the relatively unknown PDP candidate

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LordVarys: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
ilugunboy:

Truth is Yoruba voters often like underdog and the opposition ...but the outcome of PDP winning as an underdog here is simply scary.

If you remove external influence of Abuja....I doubt if PDP will secure 15% in Osun..check the last presidential election that was devoid of Abuja external influence
Jonathan's loss to Ribadu was actually very narrow, I'll scour online for the exact fugures

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: ode, you want to start your so cherished world war 3. I have no time to read babooniod english this evening, am waiting for chino to post pictures.

babooniod coming from a bantunoid priceless. you dread bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. na today una the post pictures?? you are an epitome of tomfoolery.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
lol APC had nil votes in anambra, nguge got those votes, yet despite his popularity he finished 3rd behind APGA and the relatively unknown PDP candidate

Sorry for my earlier reply I thought you were one of them! Okay! What is percentage of the lost? And why do you think personality won't come into effect in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by atlwireles: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
All indications point to a victory for APC. Congratulations in advance. Enjoy your victory, at least NL will not collapse this time around.. grin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

babooniod coming from a bantunoid priceless. you dread bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. na today una the post pictures?? you are an epitome of tomfoolery.
wo, tunde salami, I don't have time to trade words, Am not in the mood. Ok

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by LekansaX: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
grin PDP dey smell their Anus here in Osun State. O
Go go go Rauf
PDP: 107,850
APC: 153, 400
UnRiggable
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: wo, tunde salami, I don't have time to trade words, Am not in the mood. Ok

oni kuruna la be!!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by adebisicutie: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Abeg where are firefire and Mogidi grin those 2 promised us Omisore would win

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:
Jonathan's loss to Ribadu was actually very narrow, I'll scour online for the exact fugures

It may be...due to the sentiment factor in the SW then.

The mistake PDP made was selling an unselleable candidate like Omisore to Osun thinking by deploying Federal might to intimidate the people.their candidate will win.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

oni kuruna la be!!!
ashiere, oponu buruku, oni lapa lapa lori.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordVarys:

It wasn't narrow!
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
atlwireles: All indications point to a victory for APC. Congratulations in advance. Enjoy your victory, at least NL will not collapse this time around.. grin
True but it is not over until it is over.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by adebisicutie: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
But Chino claimed that he was on ground and PDP was winning lmao, see how they keep lying everyday on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
You have to give credit to Aregbe for running a very good campaign. That word stomach infrastructure was effectively deployed in Osun. The final numbers will be much closed than we see now, but he dammed the river well enough, to stop a PDP avalanche.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
customized13: ashiere, oponu buruku, oni lapa lapa lori.

baba re elete lo ni lapa lapa lori. Iwo kinikan radarada bi ajeku werey yi. wa shofo tebi ti ara ni bi omishanwo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.