Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" (22361 Views)

Why my town Ikire,Irewole Local Gov. people 'll Vote Aregbesola For 2nd Term. / PDP Condemns Aregbesola For Releasing Odunayo Olagbaju's Killers / Osun Indigenes Commend Aregbesola For Resurrecting Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Where is the guy sef? Which party is he prostituting with now I mean to say.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hope the morrafurkar is not porting back to Armored Personal Carrier.

FFK is nothing but a Survivalist.

Anyway, thank you. E Shey Pupo.

Congrats Mr AregbeRascal on your re-election. Oko Oba and Ada Oba K'oni Sa E L'ese. Ase.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by goshen26: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wetin de do this political-adulterous man?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by curiouses: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
farem: Fani-Kayode congratulates Aregbesola for defeating Omisore “convincingly”

August 10, 2014Press Release
Femi Fani-Kayode
Femi Fani-Kayode
For the last two weeks I have been in the field in Osun state campaigning for my friend, brother and kinsman and my party’s candidate in the governorship election, Senator Iyiola Omisore. It has been a gruelling yet wonderful experience and I am very proud to have been part of the team and so deeply involved.
It is now 7.00a.m. in the morning and the final results of those elections have just been formally announced by INEC. They are as follows. Governor Rauf Aregbesola of the APC polled 394,684 votes whilst Senator Iyiola Omisore of the PDP polled 292,747 votes. It is clear from the foregoing that Aregbesola has not only won but he has also won convincingly.
I hereby congratulate him and his party on their victory. I commend INEC for conducting a free and fair election in which there was no rigging. I commend the security agencies for maintaining law and order and ensuring that no-one was killed or maimed.
I salute the courage of my friends and colleagues in the PDP in Osun state for putting up a good fight. I thank my kinsmen and the good people of my district, zone and hometown Ile-Ife particularly for standing by the PDP in this election and delivering virtually all the votes in their four local government areas to our son and candidate Senator Iyiola Omisore.
This is democracy and the will of the people must be respected. You win some and you lose some yet the struggle continues. Though we lost this one we are not deterred. As a matter of fact the battle has just started and we are deeply encouraged and touched by the massive suppport that we received from many quarters.
We shall continue to proudly fly the flag of the PDP and we shall continue to work and fight for a better Nigeria. God bless the good people of Osun state. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/166474-fani-kayode-congratulates-aregbesola-for-defeating-omisore-convincingly.html#sthash.uPDPAFwp.oL2OlKkE.dpuf
Shame on FFK

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by MRBENZENE(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK so u were part of his campaign team and he lost, u should be ashamed of ur self and keep ur congratulatory messege

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by mbmmunada(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK is a political prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nawa for some people Oº°˚˚°ºh
When person talk say he no gree una go talk
When person talk say war go dy if dem no win una go begin dy whine
Now FFk don talk like a reasonable politician should una still dy whine!!!

#No wonder Abraham Maslow talk say human need is beyond self actualisation this is because u can never please a man enough for him/her to be satisfied...

FFK I commend u jare, even if we r not there yet naija politician don dy get sense atleast dem no burn or accuse each other of mal-election practice!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by bollify(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
I give it to FFK on this. This is how politics should be. You may call him names, ofcourse we all do make mistakes but our ability to grow beyond our mistakes in life is what makes us humans. Let the competiton continue among the parties in nigeria so we can be given what is due to us however small it might be. We dont want monopoly of power as it will make some people feel untouchable and make them act the way they like when they are given the mandate. Democracy is sweet when we can make our choice and the majority's choice not trampled upon by few powerful people in the society. NIGERIA good people great nation.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: FFK pls keep your congratulatory message to yourself. You are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

you dey mind that harlot?ashawo kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by ichommy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
teeo: FFK swinging left and right like a pendulum without bearing. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by ademoladeji(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thank you sir... Friend of progress!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
Like FFK like Cramjones
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by mogentle(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
lilbazy: The real problem bout ffk,he may look like a fool, Talk like a fool,but don't let that fool you! He realy is a fool
Wow!!!!! Never seen this before, honestly. 1000000 likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Burnaaboi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jenams: he is a baby politician, he belongs to no party, no stance at all, today he is apc, tomoro he is pdp. Accordin to patrick obahiagbone #HE IS AN IDIOT#
..an political dismal pismal

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by cocoduck: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
bollify: I give it to FFK on this. This is how politics should be. You may call him names, ofcourse we all do make mistakes but our ability to grow beyond our mistakes in life is what makes us humans. Let the competiton continue among the parties in nigeria so we can be given what is due to us however small it might be. We dont want monopoly of power as it will make some people feel untouchable and make them act the way they like when they are given the mandate. Democracy is sweet when we can make our choice and the majority's choice not trampled upon by few powerful people in the society. NIGERIA good people great nation.
Don't mind these fools that litter all over this form. if you go left they are not happy if you go to the right they are not happy if you maintain your direction they are not happy. I wonder what they want the man to say or do.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Bodunde1now(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK pls we dont want you on our radios, in our TVs, and on the pages of our newspapers. GET OUT OF OUR LIVES. You're irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by LordCenturion(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
This ffk is a political prostitute like Thief OGiDan (gbenga daniel) ,,,if Nigeria break up,,yoruba go suffer from those rich thieves like gbenga daniel, tinubu and family , omisore, ffk and co,because they will still want to run for yoruba first president

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by cocoduck: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
mogentle:
Wow!!!!! Never seen this before, honestly. 1000000 likes for you.
Rubbish
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by 1stola: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK THE HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by skyfall: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hopeless f00l!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by M0GIDI: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: FFK pls keep your congratulatory message to yourself. You are irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Have you forgotten you claimed to be an Ijaw man? I mean you're becoming a pitiable caricature of human being daily.

How can an Ijaw man tell a man from Osun state that he's irrelevant in the affairs of Osun?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by remsonik(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK the greatest fool in history, he sold his fathers house in ile ife and doesn't ve a place to call his own in that town. Irrelevant fool!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by musulumi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Femi is a political prostitute. ....jare ,

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by sunkoye: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
If femi says good morning, pls double check outside with sum1 else for thorough confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Godfullsam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why all the hatred towards ffk is he the first politician to jump from one party to anoda? At least he demonstrated a sense of humility and professionalism by congratulating Aregbesola and apc for coming out victorious. Not all politicians can do so...
Leave the man alone joor...
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Mbediogu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Of course he is relevant in Osun politics. He delivered the entire Ile-Ife. Hate him or love him, he remains vocal and relevant and ready to leave if the need arises. I am not Yoruba though.
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by Caseless: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
teeo: FFK swinging left and right like a pendulum without bearing. grin
is he not cramjones? I wonder how the cramjones/ffk who even took time to tour d state of osun and even visited aragbesola, and came here to open threads to analyse , picture the developmental strides in d state cud b d one campaigning for pdp today. If there were 2 person that have surprised me more in our political space in recent time, it ffk and abati. It was apt that apc chased him b4 now.
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by akdjr(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK thanks. But u can advice ur party candidate to go and contest for Osun prison governor he will win convincingly.
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by jaybee(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
moneybag100: Hmmmm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1614238_irony_jpeg_jpeg82d8faba86272bc8093ce5ccb934308a

WHAT A COMPLETE FALLACY!

i wonder this post got some likes. a lot of people just can't see anything beyond face value.
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by san316(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK, changing political brassier and pants since 2007. You want to know where he truly belongs?... Don't bother, he is nowhere. All u can b sure is... He is a FOOOOOOOLISH BOMBOCLAT MUAN.
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
FFK -ashawo can sleep with anybody for money. Immoral and unprincipled ashawo!!
Re: Fani-kayode Congratulats Aregbesola For Defeatin Omisore “Convincingly" by EkoIle1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Phinity318:
Now FFk don talk like a reasonable politician should una still dy whine!!!

What's so reasonable about labeling people all the bad names in the world, saying they are the evil people destroying your country in the morning and congratulating them at night?

Why congratulate people for destroying your country?

The man is just a worthless human being with no sense of decency and personal convictions...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Hoodlums Battered Borno Commissioner, Lawmaker / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. / Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.