Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (25727 Views)

FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Adventurist(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
95% of those girls on badoo na ashawo. Some dude even pretend as girls to dupe fellow guys by uploading pretty pix of ladies dey saw online as their profile pictures. Badoo na one hell of a place

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01: Please some stufs are meant for my eyes only oooooo, or you guys wanna see tooo grin
abeg forward those pics to my mail i wan see am personally.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexyseun: interesting tongue
huh! I hope say no be u sha grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: huh! I hope say no be u sha grin
na me na, u no know b4?
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexyseun: na me na, u no know b4?
it's obvious nw,u too like f^ck pass anything grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Funny thread, but what is it with the "dear", "dear", it makes you look like a slowpoke (no offence ;>wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by heatmeup(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
farano don't just stand there pls comment
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by ijechikky(f): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin
Op why u dey paint d pinshure's red colour?
Get it cleard dats d fun of it jhoo
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
hu
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
ijechikky: grin grin
Op why u dey paint d pinshure's red colour?
Get it cleard dats d fun of it jhoo

Chai and na woman u sef b ooooo, if say na u b d girl, u for want make I show ur pics? Her face is shown alongside her womaliness thats y but I can get them forwarded to u sha but pls its for eyes only ooo grin grin grin . And moreover u a lady too why do u wanna see bo.bs ? Abi u na one of dem guys appearing as girls ? grin grin grin grin

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
uu
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by ijechikky(f): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=harry01][/quote]lol,,i dont need d pinshures
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
kk
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Adventurist(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Haba now. Send it to me too now. Sent you a msg already now. Thanks

harry01:
K check ur inbox but please dont share ok its just for my eyes and urs only grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
L
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
I

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Pl

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by ShirelleBaby: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
*FOLLOWING*
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
And the males on badoo are what?... Rquote author=Sunkyphil]80percent of ladies on badoo are 'runs' gal[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01: Imagine speaking of d devil, d girl in question just called me now that she is her way to myplace shocked shocked, I guess she enjoyed me d last time regardless of d fact that I ended up paying her 200 naira ,#morale, guys when u play ur games well, u can always win, money is not always d key to win a girls admiration Gbam.
Just pray she doesn't lead you to hell, give you HIV or worse Ebola,..!....

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Guys I will continue with the upload shoh
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01: Guys I will continue with the upload shortly. Remember I said she called that she was coming earlier, she is right here beside me now and its restricting my ability to post so she might not get to know. But dont worry I will make her leave shortly so you guys can see what happens next. Wondering what wud be happening now if she knew there was a thread shocked shocked shocked
Perv!!!!!,...she's a pros, yeah there are pros everywhere, ,...and guys do pros,...you one of them?,..
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by gift01: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sunkyphil: 80percent of ladies on badoo are 'runs' gal
I'm not sure they are all girls
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Misblah(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
ok i thought you just apologised to your fiancee for d badoo ish....hw cme u still allowed to cme to your place? are you planning on kpanshing her?
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01:
K check ur inbox but please dont share ok its just for my eyes and urs only grin grin
bro i didn't see nothing,re-send it again.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01:
Check they are on now, more coming
chai!!!! smh for these girls, I blame most guys who go online to search for love, I have to see you, studied you for a while, enquired bou u from people nd possibly be friends with you b4 asking you out.
I can never take any girl on badoo or 2go seriously at all.
there was a time my aunts nd uncles in d USA were like, if they are gonna help me come live in the states, I'll take up one kind of visa nd be ready to date a citizen so as to get my papers bla bla bla...nd dt I've got to abandon my Naija babe if I have any, I was like wtf!!! how una go arrange babe for me when I no blind or dey cripple, maybe na babe wey no go interest me or person wey we no dey compatible at all, make I kuku dey Naija dey enjoy my life,no be me go date/marry person wey I no sabi well enough.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
OK
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Sunkyphil(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: And the males on badoo are what?... Rquote author=Sunkyphil]80percent of ladies on badoo are 'runs' gal
d ladied on badoo are d baddest
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: bro i didn't see nothing,re-send it again.
Lmaooo...ds dreyl, u be one kind bad guy...
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by igbsam(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Badoo chics.....if you know ur way, u go straf them without paying a penny as a sharp badt guy!
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dopefiend: Lol Badoo is the home of runs girls and some yahoo boys
I don tire to laugh sef, some girls can fall hands ehn, damn!!! wetin ds one take different from yahoo now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Move On? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.