Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (25615 Views)

FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by lordfalcao(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
harry01: I know pride wont make @BENAGA apologise to me for her actions, if she does it will b great cool
guy I go like see this pix?
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol.. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: abeg forward those pics to my mail i wan see am personally.

Ode, just shut it angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Ode, just shut it angry
huh? why re u stalking me young lady angryangry
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: huh? why re u stalking me young lady angryangry

Stalking indeed grin I cant imagine why you seeking for nudes of some girl you dont know like you seeking for a pot of gold.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Stalking indeed grin I cant imagine why you seeking for nudes of some girl you dont know like you seeking for a pot of gold.
but it's none of ur bizness bae,i ain't seeking for ur nude pics pls let me be angry
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: but it's none of ur bizness bae,i ain't seeking for ur nude pics pls let me be angry

Ofcourse smiley just wanted to be sure you are still in your right state of mind cos the way you were just all over the place gallivanting like a rabid dog just for a pic caught my attention.. I'm nice like that smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2014
undecided Still waiting for more Screen Shots..
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by 50calibre(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Ofcourse smiley just wanted to be sure you are still in your right state of mind cos the way you were just all over the place gallivanting like a rabid dog just for a pic caught my attention.. I'm nice like that smiley

Shut up! How's it your problem, maybe you're the girl.

What if I ask you to send me some of nude pics of you, wouldn't you?
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
U mean yoruba guy

Actually talking about emeka1million whom u quoted cos he mentioned igbo gehs
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

alright now u can swerve to the left or u wanna send me ur nudès

@op bruh i'm still waiting for dah pics man keep D shít coming smiley
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

too cute 2 ignore

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2014
banega: The op ain't Igbo sis.. He's a stupidd bigot!!

My dear,the op is only trying to have fun..and I've enjoyed reading his chats
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by jmoore(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2014
harry01, stop sending the pics to these guys.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

yea, he's igbo, he mentioned that.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: too cute 2 ignore

Nigga,get some sleep please. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2014
Harry01 Don too dull us for this thread, no more updates

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by jauntty: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Well I don't support prostitution in anyway and for any reason (poverty inclusive) becos I believe that there are other better alternatives to meet ones daily needs....The situation in this country too isn't helping. I met a young lady recently. She is one of these product marketers common in Lagos close to my workplace. Over time we became friends because she was always disturbing me to buy their products. She told me over the weekend dat for 2 mths now they weren't paid cos of low sales except for some few sales commission. I tot she was scamming me so I took time to verify. Some of her 8 co-flatmate n co-marketers had to result to different things to survive, including sleeping around so dat they could feed. I have seen young gals hustling to survive alone in this Lagos. Things that I heard and experienced in Lagos abt this issue are hard to express here on NL. Like I said before, there is no justification for Prostitution, but while we condemn the Act, let's us also realise that for some, if the socio-economic situation was better, perhaps they wouldn't have had to sell there pride for money....

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

Nigga,get some sleep please. lipsrsealed tongue
After you hon smiley
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Chai its early morning here, pardon I slept off earlier. Let make continue uploading jaree@ Dreyl, jimmy4x, baddiekay and all thanks ooo let d fun continua but please kindly permit me to tidy up some stufs for tomorrow's work. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Patiently waiting......
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2014
jmoore: harry01, stop sending the pics to these guys.

he should continue, he isnt a gentleman himself.
jimmy4x: Harry01 Don too dull us for this thread, no more updates
Trust me boss I wont. Good morning and wishn u a great day ahead.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: After you hon smiley

I think u should go 1st,or are u still waiting 4 Harry to send u nude pics? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

he should continue, he isnt a gentleman himself.
Haba Tash I am d true defination of a gentleman just spiced up which is a +
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
Haba Tash I am d true defination of a gentleman just spiced up which is a +

Its really cool the whole snapshots and tory, but sending the girl's nude to some thirsty niccurs on here aint cool atall. Is it cos of the money she asked for you now sharing her nude to everyone? No naa, thats not fair.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

I think u should go 1st,or are u still waiting 4 Harry to send u nude pics? undecided
Lol...i had a nap before nw i don't feel sleepy,just playing Ps and chattin cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 11, 2014
jauntty: Well I don't support prostitution in anyway and for any reason (poverty inclusive) becos I believe that there are other better alternatives to meet ones daily needs....The situation in this country too isn't helping. I met a young lady recently. She is one of these product marketers common in Lagos close to my workplace. Over time we became friends because she was always disturbing me to buy their products. She told me over the weekend dat for 2 mths now they weren't paid cos of low sales except for some few sales commission. I tot she was scamming me so I took time to verify. Some of her 8 co-flatmate n co-marketers had to result to different things to survive, including sleeping around so dat they could feed. I have seen young gals hustling to survive alone in this Lagos. Things that I heard and experienced in Lagos abt this issue are hard to express here on NL. Like I said before, there is no justification for Prostitution, but while we condemn the Act, let's us also realise that for some, if the socio-economic situation was better, perhaps they wouldn't have had to sell there pride for money....
True talk bro , but a girl that wants to make her hair for 12k, thats way beyond socio-economic situation its shows acts of greed, and such girls and it happens among guys too wants d best of life but not ready to work hard for it. Imagine me awake now 1am and wont b sleeping till say 4am working on job related stufs and a girl wants me to just give her my hard earned money. Its unfair. Even if we had d best socio-economic environment in Naija some girls will still engage in such

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Patiently waiting......
so u ran away after u heared Johncena right? cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol no
Had nothin to say
Dreyl: so u ran away after u heared Johncena right? cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

Its really cool the whole snapshots and tory, but sending the girl's nude to some thirsty niccurs on here aint cool atall. Is it cos of the money she asked for you now sharing her nude to everyone? No naa, thats not fair.
Tash trust me, we all just having fun, NOBODY is sharing nude pics, all these guys are big boys and they just teasing online trust me.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
Tash trust me, we all just having fun, NOBODY is sharing nude pics, all these guys are big boys and they just teasing online trust me.
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.