Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (25599 Views)

FUNNY CONVO BTW A GUY AND A SCAMMER (SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED) / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by jauntty: 1:21am On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
True talk bro , but a girl that wants to make her hair for 12k
Such gals are more. It was one of such dat woke me frm sleep, asking for recharge card (@ abt 11pm). When am thinking abt how to beat Lagos traffic to get to work this morning. These types I don't pity them. I only pity some few who just compromise to avoid starvation.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Lol no
Had nothin to say
Lmao i never knew u would be dat speechless cheesycheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Wat did u Xpect me to say na?
Dreyl: Lmao i never knew u would be dat speechless cheesycheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Wat did u Xpect me to say na?
well i taught u were brave since u said i can't challenge u physically, innit? buh u proved otherwise cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Lol
Am not a fighter
Dreyl: well i taught u were brave since u said i can't challenge u physically, innit? buh u proved otherwise cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: Lol...i had a nap before nw i don't feel sleepy,just playing Ps and chattin cheesy

Ok,I'll try and believe that
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: Lol
Am not a fighter
so u re what
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:

Ok,I'll try and believe that
Lol...stop doubting like thomas gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 2:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: Lol...stop doubting like thomas gringrin
tongue
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 11, 2014
hmm... what a post of such crimtitic enmeny
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by fubbyy(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Is this how badoo look like? @ op pls what version of badoo app is that?
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Farouksenior: 3:54am On Aug 11, 2014
..0nce u enter badoo desktop. Tk a look at d faces passin at d top. Bro(s) dem,dos babes na certified,confirmed shalams aka okpos..hustlin is dia crEed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:
tongue
Gud morning hon
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: temigracie, rozzay, mstik. kalvan500,
come and see ooh
Hmmmm, ok, d OP is jumping up nd down den opens a thread cos he saw punny(is dat his first time) good, is dis y u called me madam, I don c bye
Btw I think badoo is for runs gals nd jobless boys
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: Gud morning hon
Morning Sir
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2014
BaddieKay:
Morning Sir
morning dearie hw waz ur night
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2014
See how BaddieKay is trying to Father-Zone Dreyl early this Monday morning.. sad

He is calling you deary and Honey, U are saying "Sir".. YOU ARE WICKED BaddieKay.. angry
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Dreyl(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Bimfo: See how BaddieKay is trying to Father-Zone Dreyl early this Monday morning.. sad

He is calling you deary and Honey, U are saying "Sir".. YOU ARE WICKED BaddieKay.. angry
Guy forget that talk no girl fit friendzone me i big pass dat one,btw BaddieKay is just a friend it's not like i dey trip or sumting gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Bimfo: See how BaddieKay is trying to Father-Zone Dreyl early this Monday morning.. sad

Lolz....Dreyl ain't complaining aproko like you
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by BaddieKay(f): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Dreyl: Guy forget that talk no girl fit friendzone me i big pass dat one,btw BaddieKay is just a friend it's not like i dey trip or sumting gringrin

kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2014
summary of the whole _bullshit, op met a _hooker, had _sex with her paid her 200bucks against the 20grand initially agreed on, came online and started bragging about it... it almosted caused a problem btwn him and his fiance... this is no shii to brag about... you simply had _sex with a _hooker, then haggled the price down to 200bucks, its not new... the lady was doing her job.

Guys and Girls disgracing themselves way back before independence.. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2014
I am surprised poster hasn't stated how he dodged paying into her account.

You cannot tell that lady, you are inside the bank's rest room, she sent unclad pix and you just lef't the bank like that without depositing any money. Story doesn't follow.

This story is scam until you address my point..

That's even why I cared to read through..

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by nickz(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2014
[size=18pt]#I DON'T FU CK WITH BROKE BITCHES!![/size]op......how does this cure the ebola you contracted from that girlgringrin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by slinkman(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2014
double post
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by slinkman(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
deejayharry1: summary of the whole _bullshit, op met a _hooker, had _sex with her paid her 200bucks against the 20grand initially agreed on, came online and started bragging about it... it almosted caused a problem btwn him and his fiance... this is no shii to brag about... you simply had _sex with a _hooker, then haggled the price down to 200bucks, its not new... the lady was doing her job.

exactly my mind. Girls and guys always embarrass themselves.
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
deejayharry1: summary of the whole _bullshit, op met a _hooker, had _sex with her paid her 200bucks against the 20grand initially agreed on, came online and started bragging about it... it almosted caused a problem btwn him and his fiance... this is no shii to brag about... you simply had _sex with a _hooker, then haggled the price down to 200bucks, its not new... the lady was doing her job.

Huh angry whats dis one saying, who is bragging abt shit, get some sense pls. What I was just doing is to narrate and experience, dats what a forum like nl gives us a chance to do, we say things we see , experiences we have and share ideas. And I should think u d one disgracinng urself cos how wud a man on a monday morning at 9am come and b checkn social networks and all ?. Mind u me no get time let me quickly use my break time to reply u, mumu

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
nickz: [size=18pt]#I DON'T FU CK WITH BROKE BITCHES!![/size]op......how does this cure the ebola you contracted from that girlgringrin
grin grin I said it earlier I was well insured, used salt water to bathe thrice dat day and was drinking salt water all thru grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
okparaugo: I am surprised poster hasn't stated how he dodged paying into her account.

You cannot tell that lady, you are inside the bank's rest room, she sent unclad pix and you just lef't the bank like that without depositing any money. Story doesn't follow.

This story is scam until you address my point..

That's even why I cared to read through..
Bro will continue with d screenshots uploads after work and dat will explain how I did it, flows and convincing words, psyched her , u will understand in d evening
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmm, ok, d OP is jumping up nd down den opens a thread cos he saw punny(is dat his first time) good, is dis y u called me madam, I don c bye
Btw I think badoo is for runs gals nd jobless boys
Mtcheew babu sense in u, u dat has a job and u commenting doing working hours ? U were called since yesterday ooooooo now I understand its broke ass girls like u dat wait till weekdays to chat using wifi from ur computer lesson centre, ode jatijati
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
fubbyy: Is this how badoo look like? @ op pls what version of badoo app is that?
Bro I met her on badoo, we swapped phone nos so d chat was actually done on whatsapp
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Farouksenior: ..0nce u enter badoo desktop. Tk a look at d faces passin at d top. Bro(s) dem,dos babes na certified,confirmed shalams aka okpos..hustlin is dia crEed
Bro I am telling u, I never knew all I wanted to do was get someone to chat with friends nothing more considering badoo shows u people nearby but her second line when she mentioned money almost immediately gave me d feeling of d kind of person she was which warranted d way I chatted with her never intended dat from the onset
Re: My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
harry01:
Mtcheew babu sense in u, u dat has a job and u commenting doing working hours ? U were called since yesterday ooooooo now I understand its broke ass girls like u dat wait till weekdays to chat using wifi from ur computer lesson centre, ode jatijati
Don't cry. Doesn't change d fact dat badoo is fpr kids like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is So Boring / Why Men Cheat / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.