Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (14455 Views)

Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore Lambasts Aregbesola; Says Incumbent Governor Is A Thug / I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by abacus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
M.U.M.U
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by DMilanista: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
dontjealousme: Why should the rascal Aregbesola announce himself winner in an on going election? Causing voters to either vote for him or give up and return home. APC is a sick party. The election will be settled in court.

pdp was leading then APC started announcing themselves as winner of the election still in process. Can u imagine.

That is fraud.
if d election was still in progress when APC started announcing themselves as winner, then how did u know PDP were leading?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Chaleeee: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Suarezilla: I can c ur common sense...blind chaleeee!..tell me wat part of osun state dat wasn't involved in d jubilation? Accept defeat when it comes nd grow up! A man wit a common sense ought to knw when he has been. undisputably beaten! Phi-d-Phiiiiii....Fhawer tozee phephel grin.

Tell us what part of the state you saw from your throne on high.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by abacus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaleeee:

Tell us what part of the state you saw from your throne on high.

Everywhere aside ife. Don't ask any nonsense question again.. Use your common sense.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Freelancer00(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
diarisgod: You don't need this Omisore. This analysis touched me deeply when I read it.

What exactly is the thing that touched u sir
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Chaleeee: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=abacus]
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by chatterly: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
mascot87: We all can now see that they are all foools angry angry
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Chaleeee: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
abacus:

Everywhere aside ife. Don't ask any nonsense question again.. Use your common sense.

You are just some shameless liar. Learn to keep to the fact you got off the Internet and not generalize. 200,000+ pple are not negligible.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by gbodimowo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaleeee:

You are just some shameless liar. Learn to keep to the fact you got off the Internet and not generalize. 200,000+ pple are not negligible.
no mind the guy can you imagine when I was on my way to Ife on Friday I was engaging a guy in an intectual argument only up hear him spew the gibberish that only Jonathan can lead this nation that all others are military men
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by gbodimowo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaleeee:

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by lakeyside025: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014

That is fraud.

Thunder nack u down into pieces, there (pdp) plan didn't go as they planned, what they plan is to slot in ballot paper into the result that don't favour them, is as if Aregbe and his crew have already know they will do their evil plot, he(Aregbe) employ special agents to man each units in order to announce their result in order to block evil plot. u can't believe that some police officers and states boys in my area fight hard with fake pdp dss that want to slot in fake ballot papers turned printed for pdp from former state defense minister( erelu obada) at local government collation center. To finalise it, they want to slot in ballot papers turn printed that will favour them, but we are wiser than them, Aregbe is a mafia as far as politics is concern.

CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Sylvarresta(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
CORNfuse and CORNdem

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by lakeyside025: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
We are agent of change, peace, development and good governance..

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Oluseunban(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omisore shud go nd sit down, hin jes dey waste hin time..
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by lakeyside025: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
We are agent of change, peace, development and good governance..

Long live SIA Rauf Aregbeshola
Development phase 2 to my state of osun
APC change!
Change federal!
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by lakeyside025: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by btaliat(m): 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
As for me sha, I don't believe that any umbrella can't cover us from the threatening storm that looms bkos of malpractice of election neither wi a broom sweeps irregularities caused by decadence democracy. I heard it on a radio that some people were transported from Lag to Osun to vote. Bt I am sti wonderin why a person assumed to have skeleton in his cupboard has more than 200000 voters in 8 LGs and a person of people has only 300000+ in 22 LGs. God knws the best sha.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by vickiechi: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well, if he strongly believes he has a case why not? It's not undemocratic to clear his doubts, may it will help for better planning and execution next time.

We are outstanding people, let's all put our minds to it, put in our best, channel our creativity properly. Decide today to be relevant in your field. Join theorangeentrpreneur.com

Also, If you have a fresh N creative photo of anything share it at theorangeentrepreneur.com. N1000 recharge each for the 30 most creative pictures
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Ephemmm: 12:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Somebody dey celebrate whereas the other one is gnashing his teeth: once again, congratulations to goodpeople of osun state.......

Na wa for this life ooooo: PDP Na opposition party again in Osun...

There is Godu oooooo tongue tongue tongue

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Cholison(m): 2:40am On Aug 12, 2014
Lagbaja was right, Omi and PDP was bad market.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by abacus(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Chaleeee:

So?
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by EmmyDe25(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods.... If you contest 20times i have no iota of doubts that you'll consistently lose on those occasions. If not for our bastardised democracy. Someone like Omisore shouldnt be contesting a councillorship position. Saw him on Channels TV before the D-day and he was struggling to reel out just ONE out of his supposed many manifestoes. It was an eye-sore.
He had better go back to Abuja.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Caseless: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2014
diarisgod: You don't need this Omisore. This analysis touched me deeply when I read it.

whoever wrote that balderdash is bias.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by EmmyDe25(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Freelancer00: What exactly is the thing that touched u sir
Was wondering as well.
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by ebonyjummy(f): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: So why is jonathan praising himself for conducting a "free and fair election" tongue Ndi ara! Ndi Oka!

I tire o
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by abatajjvii: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Sacramento4real: E be like say d corn wey dis guy chop norva reach am.
the man dey look the corn like say he get ebola
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by ddeola: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
What a shame, so now they know there is something called civil law after harassing and intimidating harmless citizens with the govt operatives

Come rain, come shine, the people's decision can never be cancelled

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by aledarefemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Nothing for PDP again, they can't continue to deceive us tongue
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Waste of resources
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2014

That is fraud.

Everybody wants to be mentioned in a comment or liked , unfortunately you did not make any point , Aregbe did not neither did APC members announce aregbe as winner , majority of those posts were from people who voted and waited for the votes to be collated and they posted it on social media , Reputation is why Omisore was voted out ,besides he has no mandate , he relied solely on FG's tactic to win

AIT,channels,osbctv ,NTa Osun (ife and Osogbo ) did not make announcements and each station warned their correspondents on the field to report on just situation of things not collation results per local government , think of another excuse ,Aregbe won fair and square

Another thing you should know is Jonathan and his puppets came to Osogbo stadium and held Omisore's hands up and declared him the next governor of Osun , take that and chew on it, psychologically , what he meant is whether you like it or not , this man (Omisore) will win and to ensure that they brought thousands of dogs and pigs and soldiers to a very peaceful state , they hardware politicians and citizens . Doing that is enough to make people loose hope in Aregbe and in order not to be harrassed some people voted for omi and some didn't even go out to vote at all

They fell in the pit they thought they were digging for Aregbe , The END
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by winiwini: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Even the uneducated Omoluabis' are far and more composed than your parochial and educated-illiterate Ekiti people
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by Toktee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Where are the pro pdp militia and paid lapdogs,where is sincear9ja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders To Buhari: We Won’t Be Deceived With 2023 Igbo Presidency / Governor Fayemi Appoints Emir Sanusi As EKSU Chancellor / Borno Governorship: Defeating Zulum Easiest Thing To Accomplish – Jajari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.