Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (14454 Views)

Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore Lambasts Aregbesola; Says Incumbent Governor Is A Thug / I Don’t Need The Votes Of Modakeke To Win Election – Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by shugar25: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
*THIS HAPPENED AT SENATOR OMISORE'S RESIDENCE*

[Omisore punching calculator and writing on his note pad. Then the phone rings]
OMISORE: Hello! Who is this?
GEJ: It's me your President. Sorry about the loss ehn...This APC rascals are stubborn ooo.
OMISORE: Ha, my president, na so we see am ooo. In fact, that yeye Raufu get juju.
[Continues punching calculator loudly]
GEJ: Iyiola, what is that sound I'm hearing?
OMISORE: I'm calculating sir.
GEJ: Calculating what?
OMISORE: All the money that I've lost on this election sir. Ha, owo wo igbo ooo. With all the bags of rice, salt and gallons of kerosene.
GEJ: My friend stop that! Afterall, it is not really ur money.
OMISORE: [Speaking in agony] What do I do about this 1,000 bottles of champagne now!
GEJ: 1,000 bottles of what! Do you plan to open a bar?
OMISORE: No sir! I planned to use it for celebration when they declare me as winner ni. Ha! Mo gbe ooo.
GEJ: Stop that my friend! It is a blessing in disguise!
OMISORE: Blessing how! You know I'm not from the royal family and the Ooni of Ife has no plans to die now. So being king is not an option.
GEJ: I am making you an ambassador. A very special, very powerful and very dignified ambassador.
OMISORE: [Quickly drops calculator] Ambassador to where sir?
GEJ: To Liberia. You will have 3 private jets, 4 large mansions, fleets of cars, several foreign accounts...
OMISORE: Ehnnnn!!!!
GEJ: Forget what you're thinking. You're a man nw... We shall provide you with golden gloves, diamond nose pads, extreme security...
[Omisore faints on the other end of the line]
GEJ: Hello! Hello!! Hello!!! Chai! Network ehn..
Re: Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal by shamson: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
INSTEAD OF HIM ASK PEOPLE TO RETURN HIS RICE AND KEROSENE.
I ADVICE YOU GO TO ILESA AND START PACKING YOUR RICE THROWN ON THE STREET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets Sen. Ken Nnamani At 70 / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. / How Doyin Okupe Received N702 Million From Ex-nsa Dasuki ‘for Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.