Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43430 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by TS2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya: If it wasn't Sawyer, it would have been someone else. I guess that person would be evil, crazy, and terrorist, etc.

Yes, blame the dead person. Not the Ministry of Health, Not Immigration and Border Control, not anyone who actually has any responsibility. A good government will have someone publicly take responsibility and apologize to the nation. But in Nigeria, they blame a dead man.

One man. Vs. A whole Nigeria. That's very pathetic.

AH ah. I know you na. Ehen. I was wondering. I just remembered where from now.

You're the one whose mouth can smell like this ehn. How you dey na?

You actually made a point sha.

Bye. lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
thats so frigging disappointing, reckless and unprofessional. Now I see why doctors and nurses that insult patients get away with it. and those of you with him on this are morons.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by deucelaw: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
I thought I was the only one that noticed the presidents choice of words. I don't think its right for the president to speak like that in public no matter what...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by adorable29(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
What politics does to people! Please look for something else to play your political games with. Bashing the president for not being proactive in tackling this ebola issue makes sense but wanting to show your stupidity cos the president addressed a wicked heartless evil man who for what ever reason decides to put the lives of millions of Nigerians at risk as "crazy" is just annoying!

Go to the family of the poor doctor who has lost her life doing her duty and repeat what you just posted. Don't forget to tell them to "respect" Patrick Sawyer.....

Na only the "crazy" dey pain una abi!

Btw, he has to be psychologically impaired for him to have done what he did. So "crazy" in this aspect is not an insult but a reality. A truth. Patrick Sawyer was insane.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Seemyfather(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
gboss4sure:

Who knows how to give an e-slap with thunderous sound?

I know! But you must pay for my consultation first.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tucees(f): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.
Seconded.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

and you are an embarrassment to womanhood

You are a shameless dongle headed twerp

That lady you are engaging has repeatedly pummelled you, yet you are still making a fool of yourself ...

What is wrong with people? Why are you constituting a nuisance on this thread?!

You need to take a long hard look at yourself....... Turd!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by allabout(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
Menn i don lauf well well.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.
it belittles his office as the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tomkadue5(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Not even crazy but a devil 4 spreeding this deadly virus in our lovely naija.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Patangela: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dt is it GEJ infact gt a wd dt is wrst dn dt.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
deucelaw: I thought I was the only one that noticed the presidents choice of words. I don't think its right for the president to speak like that in public no matter what...
it shows thekind of leaders we have in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by SpencerLewis(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.

Oby nwanne mmadu, I agreed with u too in supporting GEJ till 2015 7 there after straight to Otuoke to continue his fish farming as OBJ continued with his chicken farm.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: it belittles his office as the president of Nigeria

Spot on. That is what some dunderheads on this thread have refused to get into their thick skulls and airheads!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a shameless dongle headed twerp

That lady you are engaging has repeatedly pummelled you, yet you are still making a fool of yourself ...

What is wrong with people? Why are you constituting a nuisance on this thread?!

You need to take a long hard look at yourself....... Turd!

captain save a hoe! fvck your life
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tucees(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
No correlation please! Respected for bringing us ebola? Ok, if you were the president how "professional" would you have describe what mr sawyer did? Even after being advised not to travel and knowing his status?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by logica(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
How would you rather have him described? Gentleman?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by SpencerLewis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
collynzov5:
He described the man in the most professional way possible.
Stop looking for faults, even your fellow APC plebs have abandoned you on this one.
Ntorrr!

Must u bring APC in ur quotes?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
femmy2010: GEJ certainly got this right.
hell no he got it wrong,he is the president and not a motor park tout

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ranchhoddas: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's the sad thing. Growing up in the US, I was taught that being in government meant you wanted to work for the people and make a difference. The kids I grew up with who wanted to go into politics, studied law and worked in community organizations and nonprofits. That's what is expected.

I've been an activist and nonprofit organizer since I was in high school. I live to volunteer. My dream is to make a change in the world that will live on after I die. Those are American ideals. They teach us to think we can change the world.

So when I told my parents and boyfriend I wanted to enter Nigerian politics, you can imagine the shock I got. My boyfriend actually told me that if I entered Nigerian politics, I shouldn't let him love me just to lose me like he lost his father. My parents started showing me things and people that we know and are related to, who are involved in politics. And I finally understood that change does not happen in Nigeria through politics. Politics in Nigeria is about maintaining the status quo, by BLOOD.

It makes sense now that someone who studied zoology could become a president. I'd like to know any other country where that is possible, and how that country is managing. How can someone enter government and not study LAW? Only in Nigeria.
so what you are saying is that anybody that wants to go into government should study law.It's really funny how dolts like you believe they have the right to say thrash about Nigeria because they grew up in the US.You should be quarantined.American ideals indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Maonyz(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by uzolexis(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Crazy is too mild for that man..... he is a terrorist,an ebola terrorist.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mr Sawyer actually created more problems for GEJ. I just just pity d poor president. truly d ebola man was insane
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Decryptor(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.

Mr Presidential Trainer on the Course of "Presidential Professionalism" Please upload your CV on the Job Section so that i can help you forward it to Aso Villa so you will be called upon to train GEJ. Make sure that while preparing your quotation, you quote your pricing to the tune of N250m or else they will think you are a quack trainer o! #YeyeDeySmell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
logica: How would you rather have him described? Gentleman?
No. He doesnt have to be addressed as a gentleman. But it was not a good look calling him a crazy man on live TV!
Think... Think outside of the fu..cking box!
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by BEDEIKE(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kettle calling pot black. Mtchw

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by onoja12: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
am confused,the president isn't professional for using the right word

HarrveySpecter: The man must have been senseless to travel even after being advised against it. But come on people, he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tittos: . Obama has used the F word more than twice. The first was when he was referring to the Bp Oil spill. George Bush has used so many profound words. Richard Nixon still has the title of highest profound words ever used by a president. Prince Charles once insulted a journalist in front of a bunch of camera men including CNN. Please do a proper research before coming here to us America or any western country for purpose of comparing. Our presidents exhibit more professional decorum when speaking in public and that still hasn't made the country better. The real problem with Nigeria is when people like you leave the real issues affecting the country and start distracting us with unnecessary ones. Of all the things Gej said about ebola all you could pick up was that sawyer was crazy, which by the way was the most subtle word to use for the guy.

I dont know u and dont know where u are, but i assure u i will find u and give u my sister to marry, that is if u are a guy....u took it out of my mouth
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by smudge2079(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Yes. He is indeed very very crazy... May he neva find peace anywhere he is ryt now.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by basty: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
The guy's generations will battle unknown and incurable plague for knowing he had the virus and brought it to Nigeria.
The Country must have knowledge of this before leaving the country.
However, our immigration service men at the MM Airport on duty should be sanctioned for not being vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya: If it wasn't Sawyer, it would have been someone else. I guess that person would be evil, crazy, and terrorist, etc.

Yes, blame the dead person. Not the Ministry of Health, Not Immigration and Border Control, not anyone who actually has any responsibility. A good government will have someone publicly take responsibility and apologize to the nation. But in Nigeria, they blame a dead man.

One man. Vs. A whole Nigeria. That's very pathetic.

pls sharrap der young lady. what are you talking about?

political activism is not about endlessly picking invisible faults with the government just to prove that some random point.

everyone knows the government is corrupt, everyone knows the government is ineffective but everyone also has enough good sense and judgement to know that on this Ebola thing the government could not have prevented it from entering into Nigeria in the way that it did.

what is the ministry of health supposed to do, set up an Ebola screening post somewhere up in the sky?
in what way have the immigration officials messed up? please explain...

ridiculous

im as much pro political change as any one out there but with the way you reason you ought to be forced to take a class in logic.

people are just annoying me today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by freshdude99(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
who is this FOOl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.