Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43432 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by trappatoni(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
crazy is an understatement, werey gidi ni man sawyer yen. o kan infect wa la san ni.first time of being on the same side with jona.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Poor representation what do u expect from a drunker called GEJ. He's drunk

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cleric(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Quality post. One of the few sensible ones who have posted on this thread.

Thank you. Quality recognizes quality. This shows u av quality also. wink

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

I have plenty to say. You're not worth the effort. Look at you.

go back to making mofo curry goat before i go HAM on your crackhead
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by LilPeezy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news
aw e tek affect u?out of annoyance jooor!!!!!sawyer is a mad man
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm with the president on dis one

Mr sawyerrr is an iidiot for bringing ebola to nigeria
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
By the time you down with it, don't forget to come back here to show respect to late Sawyer. Idiat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by femmy2010(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ certainly got this right.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by hayoakins(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
For the first time ever, I agree with Uncle Jona on this.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Airforce1: I'm with the president on dis one

Mr sawyerrr is an iidiot for bringing ebola to nigeria

Ok yes we all know that. Is it ok for your leader to go on national teevee and call someone crazy?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by aspiliqueta(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.

ogbeni no be Obama insult Putin last year during that g7 meeting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
how are we sure that man wasnt sent my the US (obama)
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by dokson(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
The Ebola man Patrick sawyer is not only crazy but stupidly wicked and madly crazy.He was advised not to travel but deliberately came to Nigeria to infest Nigeria with this disease knowing fully well that he is sick with EBOLA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by komek(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: Mr president was too kind he should have called on a yoruba market woman to join him in the cursing

This got me laughing.
I remember some time ago when I went to buy something from a yoruba woman in the market. She told me her price and I negotiated, na so the one start to insult me o, just dey shout o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
LordRahl001: you knw trying to understand things in this country could be difficult at times!!! Simply put, pple aim for government post just because they r power hungry!! Or u knw they can boast to their kids "I was once Nigeria so and so" and d kids could in turn say "my dads Nigeria so and so"!!! U can't protect us, u won't allow us to protect ourselves, u ask us to create jobs or empower ourselves yet there is not even d least reliable ammenity!!! Seriously those pple in power r just jokes!!!

That's the sad thing. Growing up in the US, I was taught that being in government meant you wanted to work for the people and make a difference. The kids I grew up with who wanted to go into politics, studied law and worked in community organizations and nonprofits. That's what is expected.

I've been an activist and nonprofit organizer since I was in high school. I live to volunteer. My dream is to make a change in the world that will live on after I die. Those are American ideals. They teach us to think we can change the world.

So when I told my parents and boyfriend I wanted to enter Nigerian politics, you can imagine the shock I got. My boyfriend actually told me that if I entered Nigerian politics, I shouldn't let him love me just to lose me like he lost his father. My parents started showing me things and people that we know and are related to, who are involved in politics. And I finally understood that change does not happen in Nigeria through politics. Politics in Nigeria is about maintaining the status quo, by BLOOD.

It makes sense now that someone who studied zoology could become a president. I'd like to know any other country where that is possible, and how that country is managing. How can someone enter government and not study LAW? Only in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by iiiyyyk(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sawyee is not just crazy, but madimentolochotic.
Sawyer was advice not to travel but he sneaked his way into nigeria.
Sawyer is a wicked bloody fo.olish, Stu.pid moronkolomentalomad human reptile
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

go back to making mofo curry goat before i go HAM on your crackhead

Is something wrong with the punctuation keys on your keyboard?

You're an embarrassment to Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by TS2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2014

Baba leave story. I know your type.

You go dey form decorum, maturity, etiquette. Una no dey drink, no dey misbehave, dey tuck in everytime dey speak english.

When time reach na una dey march una househelp for corner, dey lamba small female ushers for church and sales girls dey beat your wife.

Lol......................................i dont know why I said all that sha but you strike like that kinda guy.

Nor vess cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Is something wrong with the punctuation keys on your keyboard?

You're an embarrassment to Nigeria.

and you are an embarrassment to womanhood

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha jona pele naw
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

and you are an embarrassment to womanhood

Oooh, nice comeback.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by jeedbaba: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
really, Mr. GEJ was right for
calling Sawyer a crazy man, even anoda big adjectives shud av been used to qualify him. But he is wrong being utter dat kind of statement as leader of a country concerns.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by TS2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.

You sef...I know your type.

But thats none of my business............................. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by UrbanMystique: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I think he was being restrained! OBJ would have called the fuc'ker much worse!! sad
obj would probably call him omo ale (a bastard) grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.

To say he was crazy is an understatement, for travelling to Nigeria, the nincompop was crazier than the craziest. Lol.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by aadoiza: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
oh! Mr president you are too benign with words. That deranged, psychopathic, demented, dimwitted simpleton(Sawyer) with ebola ridden gut will not RIP. Who cares what the gay(Obama) would say.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Tonylyte(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news
Op! U re crazier then sawyer. Must u hate everything uncle gej does? A ''crazy man'' brought killer diesease that could be avoided to your country, u still have the guts to support his pathetic soul....that was hw u guys supported boko haram out of hate for the president, today we cnt contain them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by TS2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Evathyst: Ds got me rolling on d floor. 4get dt 'okpata' wey dt guy dey yarn. If his family members were to be among doz infected with ebola, I'm sure he wld av used a more devastating word. Whr was he wen d British masses celebrated d death of Margaret Thatcher wtout any respect 4d dead myth? Anybody who acted d same way Mr. Sawyer acted is nt only crazy bt stupid, useless, moronic,nd i m b e c i I l i c.

I like your armpit **covers face**
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by timpaker(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
didn't Obama call Kanye West a "Jackazz" last year?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by pumpingmachine: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
I don't like GEJ but I agree with him on this one. Crazy is even an understatement, I think he was even being diplomatic. And all of u saying the president shouldn't have talked like that are naive of the impact that Sawyer's craziness is having on us as a country. If your sister is d nurse that died, would you still say d president shouldn't have called him crazy? I think the best word to use should be bioterrorism.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by midetinz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
It takes a CRAZY man to know a CRAZY man. Birds of a feather flocks together. EBOLA GRIDLOCK JONA!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.
you cow!your signature fits you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.