Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43431 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Get is disgrace to Nigeria and the Africa,"craze man".from number citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ahmeduana:
DID YOU REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA CALLED KANYE WEST A JACKASS? HE MUST HAVE DESERVE IT.

It slipped out, and he was embarrassed. Then he asked the journalists not to release it.

Do you not know how people conduct themselves in a professional environment?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ak4God(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
If i curse you now,people will say am not a man of God.This time GEJ is 100% right.How can a sane man bring out his manhud in public an start urinating on everybody.What is the best way to describe such person?GEJ you are right jo.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sawyer is not craze because is dead is mr president that is CRaZY because is abusing a dead person

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

how about one virus. vs. The whole world

when 9/11 happened who did the Americans blame?

What does that have to do with:

• This article
• My post

Read the post again, and try not to jump to an entirely different subject.

Now Sawyer is Al Queda? How I wish you weren't actually a Nigerian, embarrassing the country like this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ahmeduana(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=HarrveySpecter]
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama,
DUDE YOU GOT THAT WRONG! REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA CALLED KANYE WEST JACKASS? IF YOU DON'T KNOW GOOGLE SEARCH. BUT LEARN TO CUT THE PRESIDENT SOME SLACKS
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
If sowyer is a crazy man, then GEJ is most craziest man for insulting a dead person

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
@op I nor know wetin I wan tell you

Errmm...I hope mr sawyer, the 'crazy dude' was burnt to ash before buried. angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
must you always compare us in Nigeria with white folks? Maybe you don't know, we already have enough problems in this country, we sincerely don't need ebola now. Sawyer is indeed crazy. Long live dr Jonathan,
long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ukeleh: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Unprofessional/professional.... not unprofessioner/professioner

You must have attended the same primary and secondary school as Patience Jonathan!

Dunce
English master, thank you but for sawyer's case, you fail.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ak4God(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
parklamson: Sawyer is not craze because is dead is mr president that is CRaZY because is abusing a dead person

Wait until you re infected with Ebola vIRUS.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Iceskidd(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
angry Sawyer is literally too stüpid to insult

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
I support jonathan on this. Infact sawyer is Evil.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ak4God(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
parklamson: Get is disgrace to Nigeria and the Africa,"craze man".from number citizen of Nigeria.

Wait until you re infected with Ebola vIRUS.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
If sowyer is crazy what will GEJ called bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

• This article
• My post

Now Sawyer is Al Queda? How I wish you weren't actually a Nigerian, embarrassing the country like this.

what is the different between an Islamic and a disease terrorist?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ahmeduana(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya]

Now Sawyer is Al Queda? How I wish you weren't actually a Nigerian,
WHAT alqueeda GOT TO DO WITH ebola?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Ahmeduana][/quote]

That's my point. Ask him.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Get is just pissed that sawyer has opened his yansh and exposed the usual fg lack of preparation.

We are lucky the mofo collapsed in the air port. Otherwise he would have made it to a hotel.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Badluck continues boko haram in north,Ebola in the south...........GEJ ........ Nigerians decide

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

what is the different between an Islamic and a disease terrorist?

You are so dumb it's making me angry. Idíot.

The stúpidest people are so confident.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
If sowyer is a crazy man, then GEJ is most craziest man for insulting a dead person

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
oyb: [size=18pt]Gej is just pissed that sawyer has opened his yansh and exposed the usual fg lack of preparation. [/size]

[size=18pt]We are lucky the mofo collapsed in the air port. Otherwise he would have made it to a hotel. [/size]

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Segman22(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news
Am anti-jonathan, but i could not agree with him more. The man is a demonic terrorist in the mold of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

You are so dumb it's making me angry. Idíot.

The stúpidest people are so confident.

Typical Nigerian girl, all you do when you got nothing to say is insult.

go back to the kitchen hoe!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hahahahhaha jonathan ooooo,d man neva solve boko case sawyer bring ebola come again hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
I totally agree with Jona, whether he said on TV or in his private room. Sawyer was fvcking crazy.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ezemust: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: i am with gej on this one, in fact there should be an official statement calling the guy crazy.

Gej till 2015.
na u and illungboý de make make slap pesin
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by parklamson: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Goodluck by name but badluck to the nation
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by LordRahl001: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya: "South Korea's prime minister announced his resignation Sunday morning, taking responsibility for the slow initial reaction to a ferry's sinking that has left nearly 200 dead and scores more still missing."

Nigeria's government in response to Boko Haram:
We know who is responsible, but we don't have proof.

Nigeria's government in response to over 200 kidnapped girls:
We know where they are, but we can't get them safely.

Nigeria's government in response to Ebola:
Sawyer was a crazy man and a terrorist. Oh, and Liberia just called me on the phone to "apologize". I swear, it's true. You won't hear about it from anyone else, but yeah, it's all Liberia's fault.
you knw trying to understand things in this country could be difficult at times!!! Simply put, pple aim for government post just because they r power hungry!! Or u knw they can boast to their kids "I was once Nigeria so and so" and d kids could in turn say "my dads Nigeria so and so"!!! U can't protect us, u won't allow us to protect ourselves, u ask us to create jobs or empower ourselves yet there is not even d least reliable ammenity!!! Seriously those pple in power r just jokes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

Typical Nigerian girl, all you do when you got nothing to say is insult.

go back to the kitchen hoe!

I have plenty to say. You're not worth the effort. Look at you.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by gbrown(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: I am just watching channels news and the president was meeting with governors and in his speech where he was giving a brief history on how ebola came to Nigeria. He said, "sawyer after going to his sisters burial and participated in one way or the other, contacted the disease. He was advised to stay but the "crazy man" (with using his hand as gesture) refuse to listen."

Something in that line.

How can a president talk like this on national TV for the love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgGCXVUrEU

Source: Channels news

The president should have called sawyer a raving lunatic, Liberia's president admitted that this sawyer chap was under surverlance before he slipped to Nigeria, bro it was a deliberate ploy by sawyer to infest Nigeria with the EBOLA virus, for me , I move for the repatriation of all Liberians residing in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Meets Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.