Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (16768 Views)

FOR GUYS: Check Out The Top 10 Swags That Can Make Any Ladies Fall For You / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by sevule(m): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Definitely!!! When a babe once told me she wanted to have my child and she proceeded to ensure that I contributed my precious life force to her dream, nobody told me that I should run. Men the babe chased me from the bedroom to the sitting room and back to the bedroom. I literally had to beg her that I didn't want to have sex. with her. But all my pleas fell on deaf ears and she insisted that she must have sex. with me.

If women could ra.pe men I would definitely have been rap.ed that day and this is no joke. Anyway after begging for hours I was finally able to make her realize that I was not going to sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by tpia1: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2014
the babe chased me from the bedroom to the sitting room and back to the bedroom

wow, na so the konji reach, or you just have some irresistible konjifying attraction for women, abi na some "ladies" from village send the woman say make she collect your spam come?

btw when she was chasing you, you couldnt find the door to outside? Seems you enjoyed leading her on the chase.

anyway, lord have mercy sha.

5 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mutuwa(m): 6:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol no offence sir. Im 25 and since i was born ( just a bit before the 90s) you have been offered sex by 3 women...in 20+ years? See how rare it is cheesy

Its rare i know..but not that it dont happen..i guess in this part of the world it is coz we still enjoy some bit of morality coupled with religious and traditional facts.however its no new news nowadays for ladies to give in,de do infact,its just for one to understand d programming language used. cheesy
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mutuwa(m): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2014
remember007: :opls is that your thing in d sharks mouth? shocked grin shocked

Naah madam..mine is still intact and functioning,infact am about using it as i reply u. wink
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Kalvan1000: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2014
michaeled45:

I've turned down sex I think about thrice now but I always go home to self service afterwards. Not all of us are crazy over sex. I've had alotta girls beg me for sex so its no biggie for me. On one occassion one of them actually cried. I felt for her. I only let her give me head. I'm not too normal tho lol

LMAO!!!! grin

I can't stop laughing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by freecocoa(f): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Duh! My man has rejected having Sex (not rejected me)sometimes,just like I have, it's not everytime that one's in the mood to have Sex ojare.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Mayor21(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Just came to read the comments.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by whytepawn1(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I dont understand this... As a woman im taught to believe men always want it. What reason do you have to not be in the mood
op....seems you are a baby, our lives dont depend on sex. sometimes other things takes preference, unless the guy is a sex addict.. and for your own good, I think you should erase that notion from your brain. personally I have rejected sexual invite from ladies.sometimes it's just not worth the candle.

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by whytepawn1(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

not every moment but when you see me you should. Especially if i put in the effort to look sexy for you....as a man you should pay me attention ( excuse the pun lol)
kinky braids..... do you spread your legs each Time a guy puts in much effort and says all the right things?. guys are not toys that you use at your convenience.

3 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by sevule(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

wow, na so the konji reach, or you just have some irresistible konjifying attraction for women, abi na some "ladies" from village send the woman say make she collect your spam come?

btw when she was chasing you, you couldnt find the door to outside? Seems you enjoyed leading her on the chase.

anyway, lord have mercy sha.

Babe I wish I had an irresistible konjifying attraction! grin grin
For some inexplicable reason this particular chic was INSANELY attracted to me and she just wouldn't take no for an answer. No be say i be Dangote pikin but till date I have no idea why she was obsessed with me then. At some point in time she actually stalked me.

The good news is that she got over me after like 6 months and we are actually good friends now.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Hi kinky long time. As for me I have neva been rejected by any man born of a woman, nd I don't think any man can reject me, I doubt it
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by chucky234(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! My man has rejected having Sex (not rejected me)sometimes,just like I have, it's not everytime that one's in the mood to have Sex ojare.
Good morning
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Kessythegeek(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2014
no big deal.... sex is not everything.... love is

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: Hi kinky long time. As for me I have neva been rejected by any man born of a woman, nd I don't think any man can reject me, I doubt it
Smh i ll not only turn you down... I'll make you my utmost turn off undecided

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Kessythegeek: Smh i ll not only turn you down... I'll make you my utmost turn off undecided
Sorry mayb I omitted somfin- any man of my taste not u
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Estimable(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay: Hi kinky long time. As for me I have neva been rejected by any man born of a woman, nd I don't think any man can reject me, I doubt it
U lie rozzay baby.......

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Estimable:
U lie rozzay baby.......
I do not lie abt such thins. Any guy I want I get simple. Am way to talented nd endowed to be rejected

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Estimable(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
I do not lie abt such thins. Any guy I want I get simple. Am way to talented nd endowed to be rejected
Ok......
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2014
I had a friend who I always begged for sex. She was an ex sha but somehow we still hang around each oda and manage to do it few times.

One day she was so Hot and she called me to come to her place dat she needed help with sometin so I obliged. I had taken a couple of green bottles so I so tired, coupled with green bottles. She sed she wanted sex and I told her I was so tired and cant perform. She insisted so I climbed on it.

In less than 7 mins, I don alredi cum. Come see wahala dat night na. She sed she wd neva give it to me again even if I wanted it so bad, and true true, I neva see d tin again afta dat day oh. Lol!

U see! Sometimes we are not just not in d mood, sometimes we are too fagged out to even give u pleasure.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

.what if she likes taking charge

Careful o. Men see take charge women as Ashawos. Dat na western concept o. E never reach here.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Yes. Several times in my marriage. What I usually do is to face the wall and grip my pillow tightly embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by jmoore(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Lilimax: Yes. Several times in my marriage. What I usually do is to face the wall and grip my pillow tightly embarassed embarassed

Your husband is wicked oh..
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Jregz:
*draws mat away *

Op your grammar strong gan ooo..... any ladies ?
#Brings Mat bak....Don't try ds agen

Op abeg speak more grammer we dey hear...
U stoped @ Hav any #ladies ever #inniated sex and #gotten rejected..Intrestin...
Talk 2 d ears
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by sevule(m): 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:

Surely you have an over estimated sense of your rather questionable 'endowments' and this is the major problem of Nigerian girls. Just because you hang around se.x starved boys DOES NOT mean that you can have any man you want.

Don't get it twisted.

4 Likes

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Dbestmax:
#Brings Mat bak....Don't try ds agen

Op abeg speak more grammer we dey hear...
U stoped @ Hav any #ladies ever #inniated sex and #gotten rejected..Intrestin...
Talk 2 d ears
Lol..na your mat I collect
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:
Havnt seen such talent for somtym nw....
Damn it gal u've courage nd guts
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
rozzay:

Madam mbok show us pictures of ur endowment or...u know na.
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by FRCS(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
Datz no news nor an issue 4 discus as fa as am concern
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Jregz:
Lol..na your mat I collect
#looks to d left#
Nawa 4 u o...peson spread mat make OP lecture us u kari troway...Abeg if u lik 2 dey sit dwn 4 floor dey listen 2 lecture..we no lik am....comot...
#turns bak 2 d lecturer
#In an ilitrate ibo man's business voice
Babi gal biko kontinyuo

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Dbestmax(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Oh and Lady kinky ...u might wanna edit ur grammer in d headin shaperly..it might earn u a front page...tnk me later
Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
sevule:

Surely you have an over estimated sense of your rather questionable 'endowments' and this is the major problem of Nigerian girls. Just because you hang around se.x starved boys DOES NOT mean that you can have any man you want.

Don't get it twisted.
Mr if u have a problem with my endowments been over estimated den dats ur problem not mine nd I speak for myself not any naija gal in which I still repeat I can get any guy I so desire, D fact dat all d gals have rejected u nd no one has approached u for sex is def not my fault so stop transferring aggression ok, make ur comments nd stop been nosy

1 Like

Re: Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Dbestmax:
Havnt seen such talent for somtym nw....
Damn it gal u've courage nd guts
Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.